My Daughters and Me Ch. 08

Story Info
Beach time with the girls and some friends.
3.8k words
4.69
60.9k
40

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bimomrenee
bimomrenee
314 Followers

We made it back to camp and all three of us were pretty exhausted from both being in the sun all day and having so much fun playing in the water. We all plopped down on the folding chairs and grabbed a cold drink. I had a beer and both girls grabbed bottled water. I couldn't hold it in any longer so I told the girls about my adventure with the woman whose towel was next to ours, Karen, and the fun we had after they had left. I explained every delicious detail and how good it felt. I told them how wet she made my pussy and how she left me wanting so much more. Amy could not believe what she was hearing. She really sounded upset that she didn't get a chance to see this hot woman up close and personal.

"I know I could have made a pass at her and I would have gotten lucky, I knew it!!" Amy said.

I asked her how she knew that for sure. I told her that maybe the woman liked women and not girls. Jenni started laughing when I said that and Amy grabbed her water bottle and squirted my titties and face with the water. I have to admit, in this heat that didn't feel so bad. After Amy saw that she wasn't getting a reaction out of me she stopped only to have Jenni point her bottle directly at her. She squirted Amy directly on her titties and followed up with a shot to her face. Amy acted as if she was upset but her laughing gave her away. So here I was with a wet bikini top along with Amy. I took mine off since I was soaked and Amy followed suit. Jenni proceeded to take hers off saying it wasn't fair that we were both topless. I told the girls since it was still daylight we either better get some tops on or go into the tent to play.

Amy looked at Jenni and they both yelled out "TENT!!!!!"

All three of us went into the tent and Amy tackled Jenni onto the air mattress. They wrestled around a bit with Jenni truly trying to break out of Amy's hold on her. Much to her disappointment, or maybe not, she wasn't able to break free. Next thing you know the two of them started to make out while grabbing at each other and I knew we were in for some fun. They both pulled up for air and started to take off their bottoms. I didn't want to be left out so I proceeded to take my clothes off too. Amy asked me to grab the strap on because she said she wanted to fuck her sister really good for being the loser in their wrestling match. I went to my duffel bag and grabbed our new toy and handed it over to Amy. I told Jenni that she better be ready because it looked like Amy was going to give her a really good fucking!

Amy had never used one of these before so she was having a little difficulty putting the strap on onto her waist. Again mother had to come to the rescue of her daughter. I told her that I'd help put it on her but she needed to promise me that she'd give me a good fuck after she got done with her sister. She came up to me and gave me a deep kiss agreeing to do so and I proceeded to strap her up so she could go to work on her sister. Before Amy fucked her sister she wanted me to lick Jenni's pussy so it was nice and wet and ready for her black rubber cock. I went over to Jenni and stuck my tongue deep into her pussy. She was already wet from all the foreplay and I just kept lapping at her pussy tasting all of her juices. Between her being so horny and the tongue fucking I was giving her she was really getting into it moaning so sweetly.

After about ten minutes of this Amy pushed me aside and inserted that black rubber cock into her sister. She rubbed the cockhead up and down Jenni's slit and teased Jenni until Jenni screamed at her to put it in. Amy pulled the cock away and told me to taste Jenni's juices on the cock. I went over and sucked that cock like it was real and got it all wet while cleaning all of Jenni's juices off of it. Amy proceeded to fuck Jenni with nice even strokes and bringing her sister to a couple of orgasms. All during this time she would pull out every little bit and have me suck on that cock tasting Jenni's juices. After Jenni begged her to stop Amy pulled out and gave Jenni the cock to suck. Jenni grabbed that wet cock and sucked her juices dry off of it. I then went over and kissed my oldest daughter tonguing her mouth and sucking on her sweet tongue.

Amy told us to stop and now it was my turn to get fucked. She told Jenni to get me ready by licking my pussy and to get it nice and wet for her. I was so horny it didn't take long for Jenni to get me all worked up. After a little bit Jenni stopped and worked on Amy's cock a little more. Amy mounted me doggy style and fucked me silly with that strap on. Between all the visual teasing, my sexy massage from Karen and more teasing afterwards I was ready to explode. Amy started to talk dirty to me telling me that I loved getting fucked and that set me off.

"Fuck my black cock you slut, take all of it" she said.

I came so good screaming at the top of my lungs. I'm sure somebody heard us from one of the neighboring campsites. After I couldn't take it anymore Amy pulled that cock out of me and Jenni licked it clean. After Jenni finished she went up to her younger sister and kissed her deeply telling her what a great fuck she was. Amy said that fucking was hard work and she needed to rest. So we all took a spot on the mattress and took a much needed nap.

We all slept for a good hour or so and woke up rested and ready for dinner. I suggested to the girls that we should probably shower up first and then enjoy a good dinner with some wine before it got too dark out. There were no real showers at this campsite so the girls said that they'd use the "surfer's showers" by the bathroom. These are those showers outside the bathroom where the surfers rinse off before they leave. The girls took some soap and shampoo and would shower with their bikinis on.

While they did that I told them I'd start preparing dinner. I poured myself a tall glass of wine and put on some jazz on the CD player while I prepped the dinner. Steaks, corn on the cob, macaroni salad and garlic bread was on the menu tonite. I started the fire and arranged our table. The girls were gone for about 45 minutes when I saw them in a distance making their way back. But there was somebody else with them in a big floppy hat that I did not recognize. As they got closer I could not believe my eyes what I saw. Walking hand in hand with my two daughters was Karen!!!

"Guess who we ran into Renee?" said Amy.

Renee? Why did she call me Renee and not mom? What the heck is going on here?

"I see you found Karen" I said. Karen came towards me and gave me a nice hug and kiss on my cheek. "Karen, it's so good to see you again."

I still couldn't believe that she was standing in front of me. Jenni proceeded to explain that while they were showering Karen and her husband Tim also came up to use the showers outside the bathroom. Apparently their campsite was about six or seven spots away from ours. Jenni said that Amy recognized her and started to make small talk with her about the beach, Southern California and the class that she was taking along with Jenni about California Beach Ecosystems.

"It is so nice that you've taken such an interest in your students Renee and planned this little weekend field trip for them" Karen said.

Students, what students? Field Trip, what field trip? What the heck was she talking about? Jenni then proceeded to tell Karen that I was their favorite professor at the college and that part of the reason that they took this course was so they could spend time with this professor that they heard so much about. Now I got it, I'm teaching a biology class at the college and my daughters, who are not my daughters, are my students. What kind of game are these girls playing? I decided to play along and see where they were going with this.

Amy suggested that Karen and Tim join us for dinner and spend the evening with us. Karen said that she didn't want to intrude but I told her that we had more than enough and it wouldn't be a bother. So Karen said she'd go get Tim and be right back with a bottle of wine that they had brought along and some tequila. After another hug and kiss Karen left and said she'd be back soon. As soon as she was out of hearing distance Amy and Jenni started to laugh and said thanks to me for going along with their game. I asked what was going on and Amy said that she recognized Karen and Tim as the couple from the beach and after hearing my story about Karen she knew for sure that she wanted to seduce her.

So she told Jenni to play along and they made up the story about them being my students at the local college. She said that she didn't think I'd want Karen and Tim to know that their mother was also their lover so they made up a story that I was their professor. Amy said that she saw Karen eyeing her while she was rinsing off in the shower and after some small talk Karen asked about me and wanted to know where I was. After that Amy said that she had to have her over to our camp site and make some moves on her.

So the girls plan on seducing Karen but what about Tim I asked. Jenni said that Amy wants Karen so bad that she'd suck and fuck Tim if it meant she could get to Karen. Jenni said she figured we were fucking that strap on together so a real cock might be nice to try. I couldn't believe what I was hearing but it did sound like a fun time. I know I would love to have my way with Karen and I haven't had a real cock in quite some time, why not? So we got dinner prepared and it smelled delicious. Karen and Tim came a little bit later with wine and tequila in hand. Karen changed from the jeans and tee she was wearing earlier to a nice summer dress with lots of cleavage showing. She looked simply delicious. Her nipples were poking out and looked like they were begging to be sucked. Those titties of hers were nice and plump and were ready to pop out at any time. We were in shorty shorts and bikini tops showing some great cleavage as well.

After hugging all of us and swapping kisses Karen formally introduced Tim to me since we never had the pleasure of meeting. He greeted me with a nice hug and kiss on my cheek. I winked at him knowing that only a few hours earlier I saw him stroking that nice cock of his while his wife had her finger in my pussy. The weather stayed nice, the meal was terrific and the wine flowed smoothly. During the entire dinner Amy did her best to flirt with Karen whenever she had the chance. I could tell that Kren took a liking to her too. My little girl sure knew how to charm the ladies that is for sure. After we finished Tim suggested tequila shots for everybody and we all toasted our new friendship. We all took it easy but Tim was playing the macho man surrounded by four pretty ladies and had more than I think he should have. In fact I think he had a little too much. Karen seemed genuinely concerned about him and suggested he slow down. But Tim didn't have any of that. He took a couple more shots and I have to say the man was shit faced.

After agreeing to stop Karen suggested that they go back to their campsite so he could get to bed. You should have seen the face on Amy when Karen said that. I elbowed Jenni so she could see the expression on her sister's face. Jenni said that she'd take Tim back to their site so Karen could stay with us and have more wine. We just put some fresh wood on the fire and we didn't want her not to enjoy her evening all because her husband got drunk. Jenni said she'd take him back and get him settled then return back to our campsite.

Jenni and Tim left our campsite heading to theirs and I refilled our wine glasses. Amy sat next to Karen and told her that she was so pretty. She said she loved her dress and the fire reflecting on her skin and breasts looked so exciting. Karen thanked her and told her that she was a such a little hottie and that if she was her professor, like I was, she'd get in trouble for molesting her students!! We all laughed at that one.

"Renee does have fun with us. That's one of the benefits of our field trips" Amy said.

After saying that Amy reached over to my face and pulled me to her, she gave me a wet tongue kiss that lasted for quite some time. I kissed her back stroking her arm as we made out. After the kiss finished Amy went over to Karen and gave her the same exact kiss. Karen responded the same way and gave out a slight moan as they kissed. After their kiss broke Amy told her that Jenni and she were both my lovers and my students. Karen smiled and told me that she couldn't blame me for having such hot girls at my disposal. I got up and told Karen that I wanted to hold her to her promise that she made earlier. She asked me what promise was that and I told her she said that she wanted to lick me all over. After I finished telling her that I reached for her chin and gave her a long sensuous kiss to prove my point. I suggested we take our party inside our tent and enjoy the rest of the evening. I didn't get any arguments from Amy and Karen and we made our way to the tent.

As soon as we got into the tent Amy tore off her clothes and stood before us naked. Karen inhaled a deep breath and fell into Amy's arms and they kissed passionately. Amy's hands were all over Karen's titties squeezing and fondling them as they kissed. I proceeded to undress and went behind Karen kissing her neck and back while she was still kissing Amy. After they broke their kiss Karen turned her head and kissed me with such lust I knew we were in for a treat. We exchanged a soulful kiss with Amy pulling us both to the mattress. We all fell in a heap onto the mattress with Amy getting up while Karen and I resumed our kissing. Amy came back to the mattress with our strap on attached to her body and told Karen to lie on her belly while she fucked her from behind.

Karen propped herself up on her knees and took that big black rubber cock up her pussy and gave a big sigh of contentment as it entered her sweet gash. I positioned myself in front of Karen giving her total access to my pussy while Amy continued to fuck her silly. Karen's tongue on my pussy felt so wonderful and her jabs inside my pussy were sporadic based on how fast and hard Amy was fucking her pussy from behind. After Karen couldn't take anymore she asked Amy to stop so she could catch her breath. Amy pulled the cock out of her pussy and came around so Karen could lick her juices off of the cock. It looked so hot seeing Karen give Amy that blowjob.

Watching her skillfully take that cock in and out of her mouth sucking it like it was a real cock like Amy could feel the pleasure that she intended for her to feel. After Amy's cock was licked clean she had me lie on my back while she fucked me. As she fucked me Karen squatted over my face giving her pussy a nice ride on my mouth. I did not disappoint as she rubbed her wet pussy over my mouth and I did my best to taste every inch of her wet pussy. I couldn't take anymore of Amy's pounding and begged her to stop. Amy pulled out and Karen jumped off of my face and proceeded to lick my juices off of Amy's cock like she had earlier.

Karen sucks cock like an art form, I wish I could see her suck a real cock and would love to see the reaction that she would get from the man receiving her oral skills. We all looked at each other after Karen finished and gave out a big laugh. Amy took the strap on off and told us somebody better lick her pussy because the way that strap on was rubbing against her pussy she was ready to explode.

I looked at Karen and she smiled at me and she told me to eat Amy while she rode Amy's face. We proceeded to do so and Amy had a mind blowing orgasm that lasted over and over. Amy grabbed Karen by the waist and snaked her tongue up her ass giving her an ass licking for the ages. I don't think Karen expected that because she gave a yell that we never heard from her before and she was grinding her lower half on Amy's face like she was scratching an itch that has never been scratched before. After Amy finished cumming on my face and I licked her clean we all fell onto the mattress on our backs and tried to catch our breath. Amy was the first to speak and she told Karen that she could fuck her all night if she let her. Karen grabbed Amy and gave her a wet kiss and told her that she had never had an experience like this one and would be comparing every sex session she will ever have against the one we just had. I got up and grabbed a bottle of wine from the cooler and poured us a much deserved drink. As we were drinking our wine and talking Jenni stuck her head inside the tent and gave out a great laugh.

"I guess I missed out on all the fun, Huh" Jenni said.

We all gave another big laugh and told Jenni that once we caught our breath we'd let us join us and we'd make it worth her wait. Karen asked how Tim was and Jenni told her that he was sleeping like a baby. Jenni told us not to worry about her needs that Tim took very good care of them. After they got to their campsite Tim proceeded to take his clothes off and his cock was standing straight up so Jenni proceed to lie him down on the mattress and he pulled her on top of him. They started to kiss and the next thing you know Jenni had her clothes off and sucked that cock like there was no tomorrow. Jenni said that she hadn't had a real cock in such a long time that she wanted to savor the moment. After sucking Tim like what seemed forever she got on top of him and rode his cock until he came deep inside her pussy. He then proceeded to pass out and had no clue that Jenni got up and left.

We all gave out another big laugh and Karen got up and hugged and kissed Jenni like only lovers could. Karen said she better be leaving so she got up gathered what little clothes she had and hugged and kissed both the girls good bye. She gave Amy her phone number and told her that she will look us up when they come back to SoCal and made Amy promise to look them up if she was ever on the east coast. I told her that I would walk her out and put a sweatshirt on over my naked body. We walked out holding hands and gave each other a nice hug and kiss live lovers leaving each other would. Karen pulled away from me and held me by the hands looked me in the eye and said she had the most wonderful time.

"I never came like that ever before Renee and I want to thank you and your daughter Amy."

Did she say daughter? We told her that we were professor and student. Where did she get the idea that Amy was my daughter? I asked her what did she say.

"C'mon Renee, you can't fool me. Amy looks like a miniature sexy younger version of you and while she was fucking you with that rubber cock she kept saying 'take it mom, take it'. It just added to the excitement that we were having. Your secret is safe with me because it was the hottest time I have ever had and I want more. It was so naughty knowing that you were fucking your daughter like you were old lovers who knew every inch of each other's bodies. We'll get back together again when I come back to California in a couple months. I have a seminar In October. Until then I will dream about your sexy family and play with my pussy whenever I can thinking about all of you."

I was dumbfounded but terribly excited that an outsider knew about the special sexy bond that I had with my daughters and that she was not repulsed. I couldn't wait to tell the girls. I kissed and hugged Karen one more time and she left back to her campsite. What a day!! What a fucking day!!

bimomrenee
bimomrenee
314 Followers