My Daughter's Cuckold Ch. 03

Story Info
My daughter brings her friend into the mix.
2.9k words
4.43
165.5k
52

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
How_Kinky
How_Kinky
216 Followers

After the experience with my daughter I decided to keep a very low profile for a while. I was terrified that she would decide to tell my wife about what she had seen or what I had done, but on the surface everything seemed to be back to normal. I saw Tracey every day, and she never really gave any indication that anything was different between us, certainly not around my wife. On one occasion she did give me a little wink, I think just to let me know that I had not imagined any of it.

After a couple of weeks, though, I got a little more of a shock. I was coming up the stairs to our bedroom and saw Tracey standing in the main bath at the end of the hallway. She was nude and had a large vibrator in her hand. When she saw me she simply smiled, squatted down a little and slid the vibrator deep into her honey-blonde snatch. I stopped dead in my tracks, taking in the sight of her incredible teenage nipples as they stiffened. She slid the vibrator in and out a few strokes, then licked her lips suggestively and slowly swung the bathroom door shut. My cock was rock hard. It was obvious that she was a very sexual being, and that she enjoyed teasing me and showing off.

More time passed, and I had no further sign from Tracey that she was interested in taking things any further. That was fine with me; I was constantly afraid it would escalate to the point where it couldn't be hidden. I started to relax just a little, thinking that perhaps it was an isolated incident that we could both pretend had never happened. I had no idea how wrong I was until one morning when I discovered a note tucked into the pocket of my jeans. The note was cryptic but its meaning was unmistakeable. "8 tonight. Be dressed and ready." There was no signature, but it was clear from the handwriting that it was from Tracey. My wife was supposed to leave town for a couple of days with her sisters that afternoon, and I knew Tracey and I would have the house to ourselves for at least 48 hours.

As the day wore on I pondered what she could have in store for me. She had told us she would be on a date that evening, so i though 8 PM would be too early for her to be home. Maybe she planned to keep me waiting until she returned? Despite the fear I felt, I couldn't think about it without getting a painfully hard erection. I finally decided to put it out of my mind until later on.

My wife left at 4 PM, and Tracey left at 6. I was alone in the house and decided that I should probably do as Tracey had ordered, just in case she was serious. I went into the bedroom and was shocked to see a collection of very frilly, very feminine lingerie laid out on the bed. There was a pair of pink lace panties, pink lace-topped thigh high stockings, a matching pink bra and camisole and even a pair of pink patent leather high-heel pumps in my size. There was even a medium length curly auburn wig, something I had never had the nerve to purchase. I had no idea where it had all come from, but there was a note resting on top of the pink satin blindfold on my pillow:

"Dear slut slave,

Here are the things you will wear tonight. I used your credit card to buy it all, I knew

you wouldn't mind. You will be wearing this outfit by 8 PM at the latest. You are to be

on the bed with the blindfold on and your legs already bound. Don't disappoint me or there

will be consequences."

My heart sank. I had hoped we could put all of this behind us, but I was trapped. I couldn't afford to have Tracey tell my wife what she had caught me doing, and if she did it wouldn't do me any good to tell anyone what she had done or how she had treated me. It would just make me look even worse, like a perverted old man who had taken advantage of his hot young daughter - even though the opposite was true! I knew I had no choice. I was trapped, and I knew it, and so did Tracey. All I could think of to do was to play along until maybe she exhausted her sexual curiosity and moved on. Reluctantly, I got into the shower and relaxed as best I could. After drying off I decided that since there was a wig out on the bed she would want me in makeup, so I took a little time to put on foundation, blush, mascara, eye shadow and eye liner.

After making the best job of the makeup that I was able, I started figuring out how to get the wig on. It wasn't too hard, and the effect was immediate and shocking. Although I was still moderately hairy, the addition of the wig gave me a distinctly feminine look that made my heart pound faster. I'd never seen myself with long hair, and it turned me on. I started getting hard again, which was only made worse when I began putting on the lingerie. it was 7:30 and I knew I didn't have much time left. I slipped into the stockings first, followed by the bra and cami. I wanted to leave the panties for last, in hope that I wouldn't have a wet spot when (and if) Tracey showed up.

Once everything else was ready I slipped on the panties but left them pulled partially down, leaving my still erect manhood exposed for now. I got out the restraints and attached them to the bed posts, then securely cuffed my ankles as she had instructed. With the clock rapidly approaching 8 PM, I pulled on the blindfold and laid back on the bed. Finally, I wiped the accumulated drop of precum from the tip of my cock (what to do with it? I had to just lick it off) and pulled my panties up the remainder of the way. My heart was pounding, but I did my best to force myself to be calm. The minutes ticked by, and eventually I could feel my dick starting to soften. After a while I had no real idea how long I had been there or what time it was, but to be honest it felt wonderful to be laying there blindfolded and dressed the way I was. I must have started to doze off, because I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard the front door open.

I didn't hear Tracey say call out or anything, and I wasn't going to push the issue. maybe she'd gotten her satisfaction somewhere else and I could just spend the night like this, get up in the morning an avoid any further sexual contact with her. All I could do was hope she was no longer interested in using me for her kinky pleasure, but that hope was short lived. I heard her footsteps on the stairs and could tell someone was in the room with me. Then I heard the light switch and could tell even with the blindfold that the lights had been turned on.

"Well, how nice you look, slut!" she said. I could sense her walking around the bed, probably getting a good look from all angles. Then she fastened the restraint cuffs around my wrists and tugged the straps tight, so I had no way to move more than a few inches. "I see you followed my instructions, that was a good start. But it was just a start, Daddy. You're going to have a very long night."

I felt the familiar mixture of panic and arousal as I heard the sounds of her clothing being removed and dropped on the floor. Then there was the feeling of her climbing onto the bed, her sweet scent as she drew closer. I felt something (an ankle?) brush against my cheek.

"First off, Daddy, you're going to get me off a couple of times. I've been feeling very frustrated lately and need a little release. You're going to lick my little cunny until I have had enough. You don't mind that, do you Daddy?"

I shook my head and earned a sharp slap for my efforts. "I cant' hear you when you shake your head, slut. Now. You don't mind licking my sweet little cunt, do you Daddy?"

"No, Mistress", I replied. "I don't mind at all. I am yours to do with whatever you want."

"Fucking right you are, bitch", she said as she settled down over my face. Her knees straddling my face, she spread her pussy lips and pressed into my mouth. I licked and sucked at her slightly salty sweetness, feeling a sense of relief as she started a rhythmic grinding against me.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah... that's right, whore. Lick that cunt for me. Show me what a good little pussy licker you can be. Slide that tongue inside me and suck on my clit." She was saying the filthiest things I had ever heard a woman say, and it was getting me more and more turned on. I knew that by now my cock was fully erect and dripping precum, but I could tell the head had popped out of the lace panties. Tracey was not concerned with it, but concentrated on getting her pleasure from my mouth. I tried hard not to grind and thrust, wanting her to be pleased and satisfied without any distraction from me. I was finally rewarded when she grabbed my head and pulled me into her, grinding down hard as she loudly moaned and screamed her way into a prolonged, shuddering orgasm. Finally she relaxed as I continued to ever so gently lick the puffy lips of her pussy.

"That was a good little perv, Daddy. You made me cum hard. I bet you liked that, didn't you?" She grabbed the base of my rock hard cock and gave it a shake. "Oh, I can see you did like it. Well, we won't be needing this for quite a while, if ever, Daddy. You can just give up any thought that you're going to have any relief for quite a while."

I felt her fingers scoop up the precum from my belly and then slip into my mouth. "That's right, lick them clean... lick up that cum. You're going to make a good girl, Daddy." I was puzzled by what she meant by this, but to be truthful I was in such a state by then I didn't really care. Her orgasm had such an effect on me that I very nearly came without either of us touching my cock. It was only by sheer force of will that I had not spurted all over the instant she touched my cock, but I knew that an orgasm without permission would bring swift punishment that I probably did not want to experience.

I was pretty sure Tracey was sitting on the edge of the bed, but couldn't see or move to be sure. After a few minutes I could tell from the sounds that she was sitting there texting with someone -- probably her boyfriend, I assumed. After several minutes she got up and left without a word, leaving me still tied to the bed tasting her pussy juice on my face. I could hear her moving around the house, then heard the front door open and close again. That was when I started to really panic. Who else was here? All I could do was stay perfectly still and hope to hell she would shut the bedroom door so no one could wander past and look in. I could tell there were at least two people downstairs, but couldn't hear any talking - just some moving around, and occasionally the sound of a glass clinking. There was a radio playing at low volume somewhere in the house that made it very difficult to tell what was going on. Finally I heard Tracey again, close by.

"Daddy, my friend Amber is here. You're going to get her off just like you did me. I don't want you to speak to her or anything. She's going to be blindfolded too, so she won't see you or know who is licking her pussy."

I panicked again. This couldn't possibly be happening!! I started to protest. "Tracey, honey, no. This is wrong in so many ways. I can't possibly..."

My sentence was interrupted by the pair of Tracey's panties she had recently removed being stuffed into my mouth, followed by a slap across the face that left my ears ringing. Tracey roughly grabbed my head and leaned in close.

"Let me make this clear, you little fucking pervert whore. You're mine. I'm going to do, and make you do, whatever I want. I don't want to hear a fucking word out of you other than a very polite 'Yes, Mistress' for the rest of the night. You'll do what the hell I tell you to do, or I'm not going to tell Mom. I'm going to post the pictures of you on the Internet, and I'll tell the cops you started molesting me years ago. Then you'll be a lot worse off than having your tongue stuffed inside a nice tight little teen aged pussy, won't you?"

She let me think about that for a minute before removing the panties from my mouth. When I was able to speak again all I could do was weakly say, "Yes, Mistress. I'll do whatever you say."

"Damn right you will, slut. Now get ready for some really cute little Asian pussy." She was right, her friend Amber was a darling little thing of Japanese ancestry who had been the subject of more than one of my masturbation fantasies. I had dreamed about going down on her, but not like this. Never in my wildest dreams or worst nightmares was it like this.

A few minutes later I heard Tracey again, leading Amber up the stairs. "Watch your step... one more... there's the top. Now I'll help you onto the bed, and you have all the fun you want. This is my little sissy fuck toy, and you can use his mouth or whatever else you want. There are only two little restrictions that I have to insist on. One, both of your blindfolds stay on. No exceptions and no peeking. If I see you trying to peek, I'll stop everything and believe me you won't want that to happen. This little sissy can lick pussy like you won't believe."

"The second rule is, you cannot allow him to cum. Tease and play all you want, and you can cum all you can stand, but DO NOT let him cum. Understand?"

I heard Amber's voice for the first time that night. She giggled and said, "Sure. But you won't give me even a little hint who this is? This is so kinky!"

Tracey just laughed and said she wasn't telling. And then Amber was on the bed, and she used my face and tongue for what seemed like an hour. She rubbed her shaved snatch onto my face and I licked and sucked for all I was worth. I did my very best to find out what she liked best, and do that as much as she would let me. I lost track of how many times she shuddered, let out a little squeak and came, but she'd recover and keep right on going. The girl was like a non-stop orgasm machine. My tongue and jaw ached, and it felt like my nose was bruised, but I kept on doing the best job I possibly could. I wanted to please them both, wanted to show Tracey what a good job I could do for her, wanted Amber to cum like she had never cum before.

Finally Amber turned around and planted her pussy back on my face, but with her incredibly sweet little ass just an inch from my nose. I was licking and slurping for all I was worth when I felt her warm mouth engulf my cock. I nearly came right then, but remembered Tracey's warning. I knew that not only would Amber face her wrath if I came, but that she would do things to me that would pass well beyond pleasure. I concentrated on holding off, but still found myself involuntarily thrusting my hips and moaning as my unavoidable orgasm approached. I could feel my cock swell as I neared the point of no return, and I was sure there would be no stopping the gusher of cum that was about to erupt.... when Amber pulled off of my cock and laughed, then jumped off the bed.

"Poor little sissy, whoever he is! I could tell he was just about to shoot in my mouth, but don't touch him for a while and it should go away."

I was miserable. I had never in my life experienced such a sense of frustration, been that close to an orgasm only to have it suddenly denied. My wet cock was throbbing painfully. I opened my mouth to start begging for release, but remembered in time Tracey's warning not to speak. She must have been waiting for it, because she quickly stuffed the panties back into my mouth and laughed. "Here, slut... suck on those for a while." The two of them left the room and I heard them go down the stairs. I thought I was probably done for the night... but I had no idea how wrong I could be.

How_Kinky
How_Kinky
216 Followers