My Daughter's Feet Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standing by the front left corner of the car, and waved at her in a motion for her to get out. "Why don't you hop out and then I'll show you."

"Uhm...no dad." She said. "I can't get out of the car. You are going to have to come over here, plus I wanna show you something. Is mom home?" She smiled. Did she emphasize the word "come?"

"What do you mean you can't get out of the car?" I asked. "Your mother left to go to the store but she should be back in a few minutes."

She smiled again. "Just come here then quick so I can show you something. I can't get out of the car."

I took the few steps to her car door. Put my arms on top of the car and peered into the driver window. "Just why the heck can't you—"

She giggled at me. "I told you so. I wanted to show you this."

Kayla was sitting on a bath towel on her seat. Her Capri pants were pulled down to her knees. Her right leg was out of them, her right shoe on the floor. Her right foot with her sock still on, bent at the knee. She was pushing a pink vibrator in and out of her, her panties pulled to one side. She turned it on, and began humming with the buzzing sound, a smile on her face, looking right at me. "Watch me cum dad?" she asked breathily.

All reason escaped me. "Better make it quick before your mom gets home."

"I'm practically there dad. Just tell me I can cum with you watching me."

"Take your sock off so I can see your foot." I growled

"Uh-uh dad. No more foot shows until I can play with your cock. I told you that already. I told you I have been so horny lately and watching you and mom have sex really got my motor going." She hummed a little again still pushing the vibrator in and out of her. "Passenger door is open dad. I know you didn't get to cum inside mom. Get in, pull your shorts down, I'll take my sock off and you can cum on my foot." She continued her humming with the buzzing.

"I'm going to have to go with option B. -stand here and watch you."

Kayla closed her eyes "You're loss." She whispered as she turned the speed up one more notch, humming higher as the buzzing increased, spread her right leg over to the passenger seat and held perfectly still for about 10 seconds before the toes of her right foot started curling in her sock, and her signature chipmunk orgasm squeals made their way out of her tightly pursed lips, Good thing too, nobody but me could hear them then.

"Thank you daddy." She said in her little girl's voice and started to put herself back together. "I gotta run." She gave me a quick kiss on the lips while pulling her pants up. With a wave, a beep of her horn, and a "See ya later dad." She was gone.

12