My Daughter's Friend, Emily

Story Info
Herb has sex with his daughter's friend.
1.6k words
4.04
146.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
herbman53
herbman53
16 Followers

I met this young girl, Emily, through my daughter, Angel. They were close friend's and spent a lot of time together. She was 18, pretty and somewhat shy. She had long brown hair that cascaded all the way down her back, to her shapely tight ass. I started talking to her, asking her questions, and I noticed that she took an interest in me because she was not really answering my questions and she was constantly looking at my body. I asked her what she was looking at, and she told me that Angel had told her that we were having sex together, and was wondering if I might be interested in her as a sexual partner also. She said that she had just broken off a relationship about 2 months ago, and said she needed a man to take care of her sexual needs.

I smiled and said I was always interested in finding new love interests. She told me where she lived, so I took her to her place. Her parents were gone for the weekend she said. We went inside and sat on the sofa and talked a little more. She said that she didn't think that she was very attractive, and I said 'nonsense', then leaned over and kissed her. She turned bright red immediately. I told her that she was a very attractive young lady and any man that said any differently was blind. She took my hand and put it on her chest and said, "Feel my heart, it's racing." By doing so, she had put my hand on her breast, so I started gently massaging it and pinching her little nipples. She started to moan loudly. I pulled up her t-shirt and she was not wearing a bra, so I bent down and started to suck on her nipples and she started to moan louder and said YES, YES, IT FEEL SO GOOD.

After about ten minutes of sucking her pert little nipples, I reached down and began caressing her thighs, working my way slowly towards her crotch. When I cupped her mound through her slacks, her crotch was soaking wet. I pulled her face to mine and began kissing her perfect lips passionately. She just kept moaning louder and louder. I worked my hand under the elastic waistband of her slacks, and into her tight panties. I worked my fingers slowly down, feeling for her pubic bush, but was surprised when all I felt was smooth skin. She was totally hairless between her legs. Undaunted, I continued until I found my target. I quickly slid a finger into her wetness, while stroking her oversized clit with my thumb.

"Oh please don't stop, I've never felt anything like this before... mmmmm."

I thought to myself that her ex-boyfriend must have been a real jerk.

"Haven't you ever had an orgasm before?"

"No, not with a boy I haven't." "My boyfriend only thought about his own needs, he never did anything to make it feel good for me."

Well, that answered that!

"Well then young lady, you are in for the most exciting evening of your life!"

I picked her up in my arms and asked, "Where is your bedroom?"

She pointed to a staircase saying, "Right up those steps, and the last door on the left."

"Shall we?"

"We shall, Sir." she said with a twinkle in her eye.

"My name is Herb, please don't call me Sir."

"May I call you 'Daddy', Herb?"

"You may call me anything your little heart desires, except Sir, or late for dinner." I laughed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled my lips to hers, kissing me with a passion I hadn't felt in quite a while.

"'Daddy', would you take me upstairs and tuck me in?" she asked.

"Of course Emily, 'daddy' loves to tuck you into your nice frilly bed, but you need to change into your PJ's first sweetheart."

"But I'm a big girl now 'daddy', I sleep in the nude."

"Then how am I supposed to tuck you in, if your nude I mean?"

"I don't mind, if you don't 'daddy'... in fact I think I would enjoy it very much!"

I played along.

"What are you trying to say, Emily?"

"I'm saying that I would love to feel your big hand's touching my naked body, 'daddy'".

"I think your 'daddy' would enjoy that too, baby."

I proceeded to carry Emily up the stairs and into her bedroom. I sat her down on her bed, then she said, "You have to undress me now 'daddy.'"

I reached down and pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, exposing her firm little titties. They were small for an 18 year-old, probably about a A or B cup size, but very firm. I began rubbing her breasts, and tweaking her hard little nipples.

"Mmmmm 'Daddy', that feels so nice, do you like my titties daddy?"

"Yes Emily, they are very pretty little titties."

"Would you like to suck on them for me, Daddy?"

I got down on my knees and began licking and sucking on her tiny little breasts, capturing her nipples between my teeth and chewing gently, then harder.

"Oh yes, suck on them for me 'daddy', make them hurt for your little girl!"

I continued devouring her her tiny nipples, chewing on them harder and harder.

"OHHHHHHH YESSSSSSS."

I left her titties and started licking my way down to her tight tummy. I grabbed her pretty pink panties and pulled them down, exposing her hairless pussy.

"What does my little Emily want from her 'daddy' now?" I asked.

"Would you please kiss it for me, and make it feel better 'daddy'?"

"Make WHAT feel better Emily... Tell Daddy exactly what his little girl wants."

"My pussy daddy, please kiss my pussy, French-Kiss it!"

"Of course I will honey, all you had to do was ask daddy."

I let my tongue slide the length of her hairless slit, from the bottom to the very top, then flicked my tongue rapidly over her stiff little clitoris.

"GOOOOOOOOOD DADDYYYYYYYY, EAT MEEEEEEE!!!!"

I quickly shoved three fingers deep into Emily's tight cunt, and sucked her clit into my mouth. I then pushed her legs back until her knees were pressing against her tits, and slid my mouth even lower, until my tongue was sliding up and down the crack of her pretty little ass. I began licking her tight rosebud, then shoved my tongue deep inside her asshole.

"God, what are you doing... that's sooooo nasty... deeper Daddy, shove your beautiful tongue deeper into my tight little asshole... Mmmmmmmm!!!"

I was tongue-fucking her little shit-hole for all I was worth, thrusting in and out, loving her musky flavor. Without warning, she started climaxing all over my willing face.

"MMMMM OOOOOHHHHHH, DO IT, TONGUE-FUCK MY ASS, AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

After she was finished with her cum, I stood and looked at her with a wild-eyed grin.

"OK, Emily... It's Daddy's turn to cum!"

I took off my shorts and put her hand on my cock. She was shocked to see a penis of that size, her ex-boyfriend only had a 4 inch dick and here she was facing my 8-1/2 inch piston. She started to stroke it gently and I said, "Now I want you to put it in your mouth and suck it."

She said that she had never done that before, so I told her I would teach her how to perform a great blowjob. She said that she didn't want to do it while I watched, so I suggested a 69.

I lay on my back and she got on top of me and I started licking her young pussy which tasted very good. She started to take my cock inch by inch down her throat and was responding very fast to my licking and came very quickly and let out a loud scream as she reached her climax.

I said that it was my turn, so I stood up and she kneeled in front of me and I put my cock in her mouth again, and put my hands behind her head and started fucking her mouth slowly and deeply, slowly increasing the speed until I told her that I was going to shoot my cum inside her mouth. She nodded her head, letting me know that it was alright. I let a huge load of cum spray down her throat, the overflow bursting out of her mouth and down her cheeks. Then I told her I wanted to fuck her pussy, so you are going to have to suck me until I get hard again.

When my cock reached it's maximum length, I laid her on the floor and licked her pussy a bit, especially her young hard clitoris, and when she was wet enough, I started to insert my cock inside that young pussy.

She was not a virgin, but her ex-boyfriend was not very well endowed, so when I penetrated her, she let out a scream, but I carried on until I was inside her completely. She asked if I had it all the way in yet. Yes, I replied and started thrusting up and down. With every thrust she was gasping for air and I started to accelerate the speed and she started to scream that she was cumming and not to stop, to fuck her wet pussy as hard as I can. So I increased my movements and she just let another scream out. As I was reaching my climax I told her to 'open your mouth baby, I want to cum in your mouth again'. I pulled out my cock and slipped it inside her mouth and started fucking her mouth and shoved my cock all the way inside her mouth and down her throat, then released a huge amount of my thick sperm deep into her throat.

After she had swallowed every drop, she said that it was the happiest day of her life.

THE END?

Please send Feedback!

herbman53
herbman53
16 Followers