My Daughter's Scheme Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabella gives a sigh, "Yeah... maybe we could have some time together soon?"

Susan nods, "Of course!"

Isabella gives Susan a small smile and walks out of the room. The inside of Isabella's thighs glistens with her juices, cum and my cum. Isabella gives me one last smile before closing the door behind her. Susan sighs at me, "Look the only reason I suggested this was because I knew you would never go for it otherwise. I wanted to get you used to the idea of a daughter being a sexual person as well."

"Through having your daughter fuck me." I reply, not really feeling annoyed about the situation.

Susan nods and slowly strokes my hard cock, "It seems like you didn't exactly mind it though."

I shrug the best I can while still being handcuffed to the headboard, "Isabella is a very sexy young woman. Any guy would be happy to have that happen to him."

Susan shakes her head, "You're missing the point! Kira is the same way and wants this with you."

I sigh, "So your saying I need to have sex with my own daughter? Like you do?"

Susan nods, "Yes and you need to be comfortable with Isabella and I playing with each other as well. If you can't do that then I don't think things will work out between us."

I sigh, "I want this to work. I really do."

Susan smiles, "Good." Then she says nothing else and takes my cock into her mouth. She begins to suck Isabella's juices and cum off of it. While she sucks, she massages my balls, taking her time and letting me enjoy the feeling.

Susan removes her mouth from my cock and slowly strokes my length. Her spit coats her hand as she pumps my length. "So... should I untie you or tease you like you did to me the other day?"

I smile at her, "It's your call I guess. Not like I can just get up and leave."

Susan laughs, "Well I am feeling pretty nice today so give me a sec..." She rolls to the side and opens the drawer to her nightstand. After rummaging through for a second, she comes up with the key. Susan comes back and climbs on top of my chest and leans forward to unlock the handcuffs. Once my wrists are free, I roll on top of her and pin her to the bed.

Susan giggles as I pull her close and begin to suck on one of her hard, pink nipples, "I guess you like to be the dominant one!"

I pull away from it, and rub my hand down her stomach to her wet mound. "I think you know the answer to that." I say, slipping a finger inside of her, causing her to let out a soft sigh. Susan's juices coat my finger as watching her daughter ride me must have turned her on. I guess she wasn't kidding about enjoying her time with Isabella. I think as Susan and I begin to passionately kiss, feeling each other's bodies as we do so. I slowly begin to dip my finger in and out of Susan, making her let out a soft moan as we part lips and remain staring into each other's eyes.

I grab my member and gently ease the tip into Susan, who lets out another soft sigh. I begin to slowly slide in and out of her dripping mound. The two of us stare into each other's eyes as we do so. Occasionally, I stop so we can just kiss and feel each other's bodies.

As our lips part, Susan looks up at me, "Harder daddy!" I grab her shoulders and begin to thrust harder and faster. Susan's breasts jiggle and bounce from each impact. The air is soon full of my labored breathing and Susan's grunts and moans of pleasure. I feel like I am going to cum a second time.

"Oh fuck... just like that... I'm gonna cum..." Susan gasps as I feel her pussy contract around my cock. I feel myself cum at almost the exact same time, Susan's pussy quickly becoming hot and wet. Jet after jet of my cum coats her inner walls and I pull my quickly softening cock out of her.

Susan looks up at me with a smile, which I return. "Come on... were both a mess right now... let's go get cleaned off." Susan says.

"I couldn't agree more." I reply, helping her to her feet. The two of us make our way to the shower off of Susan's bedroom.

+++

After we are both clean, Susan and I lay on her bed cuddling. "Have you given any thought to what I said about you and Kira?" Susan asks.

I give a small nod, "A bit. I think it is going to take a little getting used to but..."

Susan smiles at me, "Just keep an open mind! Kira isn't a little girl anymore. She's an adult with adult feelings, desires and needs."

I sigh, "Your right. Just that first time it felt so wrong... in a few ways."

Susan sits up to look at me, "What do you mean?"

"Well for starters she's my daughter. But also I was cheating on you and I don't think I could do that because I love you."

Susan giggles, "Don't worry about that! At the end of the day, I know Kira is going to be the most important thing in the world to you and you want to take care of her. Just like you know that Isabella is the most important thing to me." I nod and Susan nudges me with her elbow, causing me to look at her. Susan says, "Listen, just treat her like an adult and everything will be better between the two of you."

"It's going to take some getting used to but I'll try." I reply.

Susan smiles, "Good. Cause I'm going to make sure you do!"

"I don't doubt that for a second!" I reply with a laugh. Internally, I have mixed feelings about the situation between Susan and Kira. I know what Susan and Kira want me to do, but I worry I might have regrets about it later.

Susan laughs as well, "You shouldn't... daddy." As she says that, she turns her head to look at me and our lips touch for a second in a gentle kiss.

Before we can go any further, there is a loud knock on the bedroom door, "Mom, I'm going out with Kira!" Isabella calls through the door.

Susan sighs at me before yelling back, "Okay. Just don't tell her about what happened here."

"Okay. See you later!" Isabella yells back.

"Do you not want Kira to find out about all this?" I ask Susan.

She shakes her head, "It's not that. You should be the first to tell her though. Just to see how she reacts."

"And how does that help me?" I ask.

Susan grins, "So you can tell me!"

"So basically gossip." I say with a sigh.

Susan's grin grows into a smile, "Something like that."

12