My Daughter's Scheme Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrew gets a birthday present.
6.7k words
4.68
31.1k
40

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers

I plan on doing one more story in this series. If you have any ideas for future works for me, let me know. All characters are 18+.

Enjoy!

+++

Reading Susan's text makes me roll my eyes. I want you and Kira to have a bit of fun together.

I type back, Of course you do lol.

Almost immediately, Susan responds, Seriously! After what Isabella you and I did it's only fair if you do something with your daughter and show me. Besides, who would I show?.

I sigh and type, I'm not really sure, but if that's what you really think I'll give it another go.

Susan sends back a smiley face emoji followed by a winky face emoji and lastly an eggplant emoji. What the fuck does any of that mean? I ask myself, staring at her message which mind as well be written in Japanese for all I understand. Susan then sends actual words, Make sure to send me some proof! I'll have a nice surprise for you if you do...

What would that be? I send to Susan.

You just have to find out... Susan writes, mysteriously.

Great, now I've set myself up for having sex with my own daughter... I think, feeling mixed emotions. On one hand, Kira is a very sexy young woman with a killer body but on the other hand, she is my own daughter and I feel bad having sex with her. I type out a message to Kira and read it over before hitting send. It reads, We should do a movie and take out or something like we used to. Just the two of us. I send the message, wondering if Kira will get my meaning. If she doesn't then no big deal, but if she does... I think, putting my phone down and returning my attention to my work.

Several minutes later, I receive a text. Looking at my phone, I see it is from Kira and reads, Sure, does tonight work?

I respond, It does. I sigh and send a text to Susan, Kira and I are going to be spending some time together tonight.

I go back to my work for a while and check my phone about an hour later, Have fun and don't forget to send me some pics!

I roll my eyes reading this. Does Susan think I'm not actually going to go through with this? However, as the day goes on, I begin to feel less confident about my plan for tonight. I keep trying to think about the positives of tonight: Kira wants this, Susan wants me to do this and I get to have sex with a very pretty young woman. But she's my daughter... is the thought that keeps crossing my mind.

The day seems to pass incredibly slowly. After what feels like an eternity, it is time for me to go home. I begin the drive, almost hoping Kira forgot about our plans and decided to go out with friends tonight. No such luck though, as when I get home, I see Kira's car parked in its usual spot in the driveway. I go inside the house and find Kira waiting for me on the couch. "How was word Dad?" She asks, looking up from her phone. Kira is wearing jean shorts and a tank top, both of which show off her light brown body nicely.

I sigh, "Oh you know, more of the same."

Kira nods, "I understand. What movie did you want to watch? I have a few picked out."

I shrug, "Something where the plot isn't too important. I just want to be entertained."

Kira nods and pulls up Netflix on the TV. She scrolls through several pages before finding an action movie. "This look good?"

I nod, "Yeah, give me a sec to order pizza and I'll be right in to watch."

+++

About an hour later, Kira and I are midway through the movie and have finished eating. I put my arm around her shoulder and pull her in close, like I did when she was young. We watch the movie for a little longer and soon, Kira begins to snuggle closer to me, her breasts pressing into my body.

She must want this I think, slowly beginning to rub my hand up and down her back. Kira says nothing, letting my hand venture closer to her ass each time. Finally, my hand brushes over her ass. Kira says nothing, just moving herself closer to me, allowing me to rest my hand on her toned butt. Instinct takes over and I gently squeeze it through her jeans. Kira lets out a soft sigh as I do this.

Kira reaches under my pants and gently grabs my rapidly hardening cock through my boxers. Kira strokes the length several times, making me fully erect. Encouraged by my daughter's advances, I reach between her legs and unbutton her shorts. Kira's blue panties are exposed to me and I begin to tentatively rub her mound through her panties. Kira bucks her hips as I do so, as if to encourage me. My fingers find her clit and begin to circle it. I feel Kira's clit become engorged as she starts to become stimulated.

Kira goes back to slowly and gently stroking my length. I look down at her and she still hasn't looked up from the movie. I move my free hand to the remote and hit pause. Kira look at me with a funny look. "Why did you pause?" She asks.

"Well, neither one of us is exactly paying attention to the movie so why bother watching it. We could just go somewhere more... private." I suggest.

Kira smiles, "You know dad... that doesn't seem like a bad idea." Kira turns off the TV and stands, slowly walking out of the room. I follow her, grabbing my phone. Susan did say she wanted a picture as proof. I think. As Kira leads the way up the stairs, I follow, taking a picture of my own daughter's ass. In the picture, Kira's panties are visible, as her shorts were tugged down slightly. I hit send then slip my phone into my pocket without Kira noticing.

Kira and I finally make it to my room and rapidly begin to undress each other. Kira rapidly unbuttons my shirt, crumples it into a ball and tosses it into the corner of the room. Her tank top meets a similar fate and soon, both of us are standing in front of each other in only our underwear. Kira is wearing matching blue bra and panties, while my erect cock is visibly hard through my boxers.

I pull Kira close and the two of us begin to kiss passionately. Our tongues feel the inside of each other's mouths while my hands move toward her breasts. I knead her breasts through her bra, enjoying their soft feeling. Kira's hand grabs my cock and slowly strokes it through my boxers. Kira and I pull apart, staring into each other's eyes. "You're so beautiful." I say.

Kira smiles and once again, the two of us begin to kiss. I reach behind my daughter and unclasp her bra, letting it fall to the ground. This only encourages Kira who begins to press her breasts into me as she tugs my boxers down, exposing my fully erect member. Kira then guides my hands down her body to her butt, which I give a playful squeeze. Suddenly, my phone dings in my pants pocket.

Kira parts with me, "Who is that?"

I shrug, "Probably Susan wanting to know how our night is going."

Kira gives me a knowing smile, "She know how far we're taking this? Maybe you should tell her that daddy, daughter date night is going to be more... fun than watching a movie."

I laugh at this, "Kira, she probably will get the general idea when I don't respond. Now get over here so we can both be dressed the same. Well in this case, undressed."

"If you say so." Kira moves toward the bed, dropping her panties and stepping out of them before climbing onto the bed. Positioning herself in the middle, Kira lays on her back and spreads her legs wide. Rubbing her visibly hard nipples, Kira begs, "Come over here Dad... I'm really wet!"

I join my daughter on the bed and crawl in between her sexy, toned legs. I kiss her on the lips before slowly beginning to kiss my way down her body. When I reach her breasts, I make sure to gently suck on each of her nipples, causing Kira to let out a small sigh of pleasure. Then I work my way down her stomach, making sure to give her engorged clit a gentle nibble before I begin to lap at her mound. Kira gasps slightly as my tongue pushes past her outer lips and into her.

I place my hand on her lower stomach, allowing my thumb to work her clit while my tongue licks her dripping mound. In a short time, Kira's soft breathing becomes heavier, and occasionally, she moans with pleasure as I work her to orgasm. I pull my mouth away from her and watch Kira while I use my thumb to continue to play with her clit. Kira's eyes are closed and she moans out, "Oh fuck... I'm getting close daddy..."

I switch hands and begin to work her clit with renewed energy. This pushes Kira over the edge and I watch aroused as I make my daughter cum. Kira's face contorts as she groans, "Ohhhhh.... Fuuuuck......" I stop rubbing her clit, letting her ride out her orgasm in pleasure. After a minute, Kira opens her eyes and looks at me with lust. "Fuck me daddy!" She demands, flipping herself over and laying on her stomach.

Kira looks back at me and spreads her legs, giving me access to her drooling snatch. I grab onto her hips with one hand and slowly guide my cock into her with the other. Kira groans as I begin to sink inside her pussy. As I do so, I feel her warm cum and juices coat my length. Hitting the back wall of her pussy, I slowly slide back out, keeping just the head of my cock inside her. I then sink inside my daughter once again, who groans as the rest of my cock slips inside her.

"Daddy... you're so big..." Kira groans as I slowly slide in and out of her. With each thrust, my cock sinks deeper and deeper inside Kira. As her becomes wetter, I begin to pick up speed, causing Kira's moans to fill the air. Finally, she groans, "Oh fuck daddy!" I feel Kira's pussy clench my cock, trying to milk it for cum. I feel her warm juices coat my cock, as I keep sliding gently in and out of her.

Kira looks back at me with a smile on her face, "Let me get on top!" She says.

"Sure baby." I say, slipping my wet cock out of Kira and laying on my back. To my surprise, Kira heads over to my pants instead of coming over to me like she said she would. "What are you doing?" I ask.

Kira gives me a smile as she stands back up and holds up my phone, "I believe you have to take pictures for a very special someone." She says, in a voice pretending to be innocent.

"How do you even know about that? I reply.

Kira laughs, "Susan wanted to make sure you followed through with what you said. Smile for the camera daddy!" She opens the front facing camera on my phone and takes a picture of me naked on the bed with Kira's face visible in the front of the picture. "What's your password?" Kira asks.

"Just give it to me!" I demand.

Kira shakes her head, "If you promise a woman something, make sure you deliver. So either you send this or you tell me the password and I send it!"

I sigh, defeated by my daughter, "Give me the phone." I put my password in and open up the conversation with Susan. I send the picture and hold up my phone to show Kira. "Happy now?" I ask.

Kira tosses my phone onto a pillow on the bed. "Yes. Now lay back daddy, we were in the middle of something!"

"Your ridiculous!" I say, rolling my eyes but do as she says. Facing me, Kira straddles me and grips my cock, aiming it at her pussy. Kira lets out a soft sigh as she sinks down onto me. Once she takes my length all the way she begins to ride me. She starts slowly but begins to pick up speed. Soon, she is sweaty, breathing heavily with the occasional groan of pleasure.

"You like... my tight pussy?" Kira gasps out

"Going to cum soon..." I groan in response, enjoying the feeling of being inside my own daughter. Kira keeps riding me, working her way towards her own orgasm. Finally, I can't hold off my orgasm any longer. I thrust up slightly, embedding my cock in Kira and beginning to cum. Kira lets out a cry of pleasure as she feels me slip deep inside her, followed by a mmmhhhhhh as she feels my hot cum begin to shoot inside her. I shoot rope after rope inside of my daughter, filling her dripping mound. As I stop cumming, Kira lays back on the bed and looks at me before she starts to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I ask with a smile.

Kira smiles at me, "Remember how you used to feel bad about having sex with me?"

I nod, "Well I never stopped, but you and Susan both made pretty good arguments for it."

Kira nods, "Oh... speaking of Susan, doesn't she want to see something?"

I roll my eyes, "You and her talk to each other way too much!" I say, pretending to complain before thinking, Kira does have a point and Susan said there would be a surprise... I go to where Kira tossed my phone and open it.

Susan has not responded to my texts but I once again open the camera and point it at Kira who is now playing with her cum filled pussy. "Film me daddy..." Kira says, with a teasing smile. She flips over on her back and looks at me expectantly.

"This is the only time I'll do this." I say, not wanting to risk having Kira, my own daughter's, nudes shared with anyone. I begin to film as Kira slowly slips two fingers in and out of her messy cunt. My white cum covers her fingers as they plunge in and out of her. As she works her pussy, Kira closes her eyes and begins to moan softly. I feel my cock once again begin to grow hard at the sight of this. I stop filming after a few seconds and put the phone down, making sure to send the video to Susan.

I watch as Kira slowly fingers herself, some of my cum beginning slowly dribble out of her pussy as she works it. So this is how she does it... I think, having occasionally heard her masturbating when she thought I wasn't home or I came home early. I had given the subject some thought, but never actually talked to her about masturbation out of the fear of the conversation being awkward.

I snap out of my trance and go back to watching my daughter pleasure herself. Kira's fingers are slowly picking up speed, as they pump in and out of her mound. She now constantly groans in pleasure. Just watching her makes my cock fully erect. She's so beautiful... I think, watching with interest.

Kira's moans become louder as she works herself to orgasm. Finally, after a couple more minutes, Kira cums with a soft, "Of fuck..." She slips her middle and index fingers up to the second knuckle and her mouth forms into an O-shape. The cum is now running out of her mound and over her asshole, coating both with a whitish sheen. I look back up at my daughter's face and find Kira smiling at me. "You like what you saw?" She asks, slightly out of breath.

I motion to my herd member, "I think you know the answer to that."

Kira stands and walks off the bed into my bathroom, "Come on daddy... we can take care of that!"

I laugh, "Must be nice to be young." But I follow her. Kira steps into the shower and leans against the tiled wall, her legs apart.

Looking at me with a wild lust, "Come on daddy, one more time?"

"Probably wouldn't hurt anyone." I reply, as I lean toward her and the two of us begin to kiss. I begin to rub her engorged clit while she strokes my length.

As we part, Kira smiles up at me, "Don't make me beg for it..." I smile back at her, using one hand to keep working her clit while I use the other to aim my cock at her dripping wet snatch. I push forward slightly, nestling the tip in her warm entrance. I feel some of the remaining cum inside her slide down my cock, with some dripping onto the floor of the bathroom. Kira shifts slightly, causing my cock to sink partially inside her. A soft sigh escapes her lips.

I grab onto her hips and slowly begin to pump in and out. Kira begins to let out soft moans. "Oh fuck daddy..." She sighs, looking me in the eyes. I begin to gently rub her clit, causing Kira to let out a soft moan of pleasure. While working her clit, I pick up speed, pounding in and out of my daughter. "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Kira cries out each time I thrust forward. Soon, the two of us are both groaning with pleasure.

I slow my pace slightly, going back to a more relaxing speed as I feel myself about to cum once again. "I'm getting close baby." I whisper to her.

"Give me a minute..." Kira gasps out, pushing my hand away and furiously rubs her clit. Soon, I can barely hold back and Kira lets out a "Oh god..." Then I feel her pussy spasm around my cock, milking it for my cum. I release and her pussy is warm and wet, both of us cumming at the same time. I slowly slide out of Kira, shooting one last weak strand onto the front of her tan thigh. When I do pull out, a rush of cum follows, some of it falling directly to the floor, the rest of it slowly sliding down Kira's inner thighs. Kira looks at me and lets out a laugh, "You done for the day? Cause I'm either going to need a bit of a break here or something!"

I laugh, "Don't worry... I'm whipped out. Besides, your kind of a mess."

Kira nods, "It happens to the best of us. Can I clean off in here? It would make less of a mess than going to my shower."

"Kira, we literally just had sex and you feel the need to ask if you can use my shower?" I ask her, reaching to the side and turning the water on. Once it warms up, I turn the shower head on and let Kira clean herself off first. She starts by washing the cum off of her inner thighs before detaching the showerhead and directing it up into her vagina. She lets out a soft sigh as she does this but quickly moves on.

+++

With both of us clean and out of the shower, I head back to my room to dress. Picking my phone up off of the bed, I see that I have a text from Susan. Looks sexy. Wish I was there!

I laugh before typing back, I'm sure you do. Now about that surprise?

After a minute, I get a response, Your just going to have to wait. You'll know it when it happens. I read the message several times. Of course I'll have to wait I think, feeling momentarily angry. I finally reply, So want to do dinner this week?

+++

Life goes back to normal. Kira and I occasionally have a little fun with each other, but it mostly stays to teasing and occasionally a bit of oral. Susan and I also go back to our normal love lives, having sex when Kira and Isabella aren't around. I begin to forget about the "surprise" Susan mentioned. In the middle of July, Susan and I are watching the end of a movie, while I take care of some work related emails. Susan turns to me, "Can I borrow your laptop?"

"Yeah. Give me a sec..." I reply, finishing typing one last order before sending it and handing it over to her. Susan presses up against me, allowing me to view the screen while also putting my arm around her. I watch the movie absent mindedly for several minutes before Susan calls my name. "Yes?" I ask.

"Look. Your birthday is coming up soon and I wanted to get some nice lingerie to wear for you. Pick out a few things and I'll surprise you with a couple of things!"

"Well now I know what I'm getting for my birthday." I chuckle.

Susan playfully slaps my chest, "I think you are the first man to ever complain about birthday sex!"

"I'm not complaining, I just wanted to be surprised." I jokingly correct her before starting to scroll through the website.

"That's why you're picking a few things!" Susan says, watching my choices with interest. I click on several items, bodysuits, crotch less panties and some stockings. Finally, I go back and pick my favorite three things.

The first is a black fishnet bodysuit, which is crotch less and has large cut outs where the woman's nipples would be. The second item is a pair of red stockings that completely cover the woman's legs, going from her feet to her upper thighs, complete with a matching bra. The third item is a sheer green gown. It is low cut and completely see through all over covering from the breasts to just about crotch level. Showing Susan the items I picked, I ask, "So which one of these will I see you in?"

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,163 Followers
12