My Daughter's Scheme Ch. 04

Story Info
The conclusion.
4.8k words
4.73
21.3k
30

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers

This is the final story in this series, so if you have any ideas for a new story for me to try let me know.

All characters are 18+. Enjoy!

+++

Finally, at the beginning of summer, Susan and I got married. The wedding went smoothly. So did our honeymoon. I felt bad for the person who had to clean up that room every night, but it was my honeymoon, so I didn't feel that bad. Now, all that was over, and Susan and I had to get back to the real world. With a little input from Isabella and Kira, Susan and I found a nice house, large enough for all four of us and moved in. It was hard to get used to being married again, but Susan and I both quickly got the hang of it.

Living in a house like this had its issues, like how Kira and Isabella had to share a bathroom. There was also less privacy, so on more than one occasion, Kira or Isabella may have heard Susan and I having sex. Neither one of them said anything, which led me to believe that that neither one of them did, but Susan remained convinced.

Soon, the four of us began acting like a family. We all got along fairly well and I quickly came to see Isabella as my second daughter. Kira and Isabella go along fairly well despite their occasional squabble. Life became pretty normal once again.

+++

Thank god that's over. I think, walking inside after a big work meeting. Upstairs, I hear a muffled, "Oh fuck... just like that..."

What's going on? I wonder which one of them has a guy up there? I ask myself. Both Kira and Isabella were responsible enough to know about safe sex and what to do and what not to do. To my surprise and relief, Kira had kept her sexual activities to herself, not wanting me to get involved.

I shouldn't go up there. I should just let them enjoy and do their thing... I think, standing at the base of the stairs and looking up, listening to the muffled moans of pleasure coming from one of the girl's rooms. Letting my curiosity get the best of me, I feel myself begin to sneak up the steps, making almost no noise.

I reach the top of the steps and look at Kira's door and Isabella's door, both of which are open, but the soft moans are still muffled. Whoever it is, they must be in the bathroom! I think, creeping forward, trying not to make any noise. I peek around the corner of Kira's door and look over at the at the bathroom. The door is closed from this side and I don't want to risk opening it. I silently creep back out into the hall and try Isabella's door. It is open wide, allowing me to see that the bathroom door is open just a crack.

I step into Isabella's room, careful not to make any noise. I silently step forward, the moans coming from the bathroom getting louder as I get closer. I line my eye up with the door and take a peek through the crack. What I see almost causes me to gasp and give my position away. I feel my cock grow hard and the sight.

Through the small crack in the door, I have a view of the tub. In the tub, I see two girls, one with long, straight, black hair and very tan skin and the other a petite blonde with long straight hair. Kira and Isabella are standing in the tub together, passionately kissing and feeling the other's body. Their lips part and I hear Kira say, "Now you do it to me..." She is using the same pleading tone she used when she wanted something really bad, especially something sexual.

Isabella replies, "Well fair is fair..." With that, she drops to her knees and pushes her face into Kira's crotch, causing Kira to let out a soft sigh of pleasure. This is so hot... I think before stopping myself. She's... they both are your daughters! Don't think about them like that! Despite this thought, I can't seem to pull myself away from the sight of Isabella burying her face in Kira's mound. I watch as Isabella seems to quickly work Kira to orgasm.

Kira soon gasps out, "Oh fuck... I'm cumming..."

They must have done this before! I think, watching Isabella pull away from Kira and use her thumb to rub Kira's clit. I finally tear myself away from the scene in front of me and sneak back down stairs. After a few more minutes, I hear the shower come on. Must be cleaning up now. I think, remembering how hot I found watching the two of them

By the time Kira comes downstairs, I pretend to be occupied by reading the news on my laptop. "Hey Dad, when did you get home?" She asks.

I look up and see that she is dressed in a loosely tied white bath robe. It is a little short, only covering just past her hips and the way she has it tied, it barely covers her breasts. "Not too long ago. What were you up to today?" I ask, still thinking about her and Isabella.

Kira shrugs, "Not much, just hanging out and enjoying summer. How was your meeting today?"

I think for a second, "Good I guess. I'm just glad it's over."

The rest of the day passes fairly normally. I begin to cook dinner just before Susan gets home. Kira and Isabella both go out, leaving Susan and I alone for dinner. Should I tell her? What would she think about me spying on our daughter's? I ask myself while the two of us eat and make small talk. Susan is dressed in her work out clothes, an old shirt and tight black athletic shorts.

"You look tense. Something bothering you?" Susan says to me, looking up over her plate.

What do I say? I think before answering, "Long day at work. I'm just happy it's the weekend now."

Susan smiles at me, "I know something that will make you feel better..." She says, a teasing smile on her face.

I return the smile and play dumb, "Oh? What is that?"

Susan lets out a small laugh, "Well to find out, you just have to follow me..." Susan stands and leads the way upstairs. I follow, caressing her ass from behind as we quickly go into our bedroom. I don't even bother to close the door behind us.

I look at Susan who is leaning against the wall, her eyes full of lust. I gently pin her hips to the wall with my forearm while our lips connect. I use my free hand to reach under her shirt and start rubbing her stomach, slowly working my way up to her D-cup breasts. Susan and I part, allowing me to pull her shirt over her head. Underneath her shirt, Susan is wearing a grey striped sports bra. It alternates between light and dark, with a zipper down the front.

Susan laughs, "Sorry I didn't have any time to change out of my work out stuff!"

I smile at her, "You look good in anything." I barely get this compliment out before we once again begin to passionately kiss. I feel Susan's hands feeling my body, reaching for my hardening cock. My hands begin to stray lower down her body, beginning to feel her covered upper thighs and ass. I pull away from her mouth and begin to kiss down her neck. Susan sighs as I begin to rub at her pussy mound through her shorts.

"Mmmhhhh... just like that..." Susan sighs in my ear. I look into her eyes as I begin to fondle her breasts through her sports bra. Susan slowly unzips her bra, allowing her breasts to begin to spill out of her top. Finally, she lets it fall to the floor and I begin to play with her bare breasts. I take one of her large, pink nipples into my mouth and begin to suck at in eagerly, coaxing a soft sigh from Susan's lips.

Still sucking at her tit, I pull Susan's tight shorts down, exposing her pussy. I run a hand over her slit and Susan shudders. She's already wet... I think, pulling my mouth away from her breast. Susan and I begin to kiss once again, as she begins to undress me. She starts with my shirt, unbuttoning it and pulling it over my head. Finally, Susan drops to her knees in front of me and unzips my pants and pulls them and my boxers down in one quick motion. She takes my cock in her mouth and sucks my member for a little. While she does this, she plays with my balls. After a minute, she takes my cock out of her mouth and stands. I step out of my underwear and pants and Susan and I begin to kiss again.

We feel each other's naked bodies. She strokes my length slowly while I grope her breasts and ass. As we kiss, I lead us over to our bed, and I fall back on it. Susan climbs op next to me and lays in the center, looking at me expectantly. I crawl between her legs and spread her lips with my thumb and index finger. I run my tongue up her moist slit, causing a soft moan to escape her lips.

I release her pussy lips and begin to rub her clit with my tongue, causing Susan to let out a loud moan. I rub her slit with my finger while I shift my mouth down to her slit. I begin to lap at her mound, tasting her natural lube. Using my tongue and fingers to work her clit, I quickly bring Susan to orgasm. As she cums, she lets out a loud groan of pleasure and presses her head into the bed. I pull away from her pussy and let her enjoy her orgasm. Her eyes are closed and she grips the sheets on the bed tightly in her one fist, while her other hand pinches her own nipples.

A little of her cum begins to dribble out of her mound, which I quickly lick up, enjoying the taste. Susan opens her eyes and stares at me while I sit up and position my cock at the entrance to her pussy. I hold onto her stomach, just above her belly button as I slowly sink my cock into her.

"Oh fuck... that's it..." Susan sighs as I begin to slide back out of her. Her juices coat about half of my member. I begin to slowly slip in and out of her. Susan's breathing slowly grows heavy along with my own. "Harder baby!" Susan begs at last, staring into my eyes.

I shift my grip from her stomach to just below her breasts and begin to rapidly pump into and out of her pussy. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" Susan cries out. Her breasts bounce up and down as I fuck her.

"Fuck... your pussy is so good!" I gasp out, beginning to sweat.

"Good enough for you to... ugh... fill with cum?" Susan grunts back.

"You know it..." I groan, feeling like I'm about to cum. I keep thrusting in and out of my wife, who is getting wetter and wetter. Finally, she cries out in pleasure and I feel her pussy spasm around my cock. As Susan's cum coats my member, I feel myself begin to shoot my load inside her pussy.

"Fill me up..." Susan gasps out, as I hold onto her, keeping my cock imbedded in her snatch. Finally, we both stop cumming and I slide my limp cock out of her. Susan sits up and is still breathing heavily. "Feeling any better?" She asks, pushing a stray hair out of her eyes.

I nod, "Of course! Come on sexy, let's get cleaned up." Susan smiles at me as the two of us make our way into the shower.

+++

After getting cleaned up, Susan and I lay in our bed, half watching TV. Under the covers we are both completely naked. We feel each other's bodies and enjoy the company, and just cuddling together. From downstairs comes the sound of giggling and a door being slammed. "That's the girls." Susan says.

I nod, "Kira's great at slamming doors."

Susan and I continue to lay in bed together, our legs tangling together under the sheets. I feel my semi-erect cock pressing against her thigh. Suddenly, our door, which was mostly closed, is pushed open by Isabella and Kira, who are standing there. "Ever heard of knocking?" Susan asks, looking between them. After seeing Kira and Isabella together earlier, I feel my cock grow hard at the sight of them once again.

Kira shrugs, "I figured if you two were having sex we would hear you."

Susan keeps a straight face, despite my now fully erect member starting to brush against her mound. "I guess you two have a point. You two in for the night?"

Isabella looks between us. Does she know? I ask myself. "Well if you two are going to have sex..." She starts.

I laugh, "Don't worry. We can be quiet when we want to be."

Kira shakes her head, "Whatever you say Dad." She and Isabella leave. Kira makes sure to close the door to Susan and I's room.

After a second Susan asks, "Did them walking in on us like this really turn you on?"

Rather than admit the truth I answer, "Honestly... it did."

Susan sighs, "You're like a 20-year-old when it comes to sex, you know that?" With that, she reaches under the blanket and begins to rub the head of my cock between her pussy lips, causing her to sigh. The head of my member is soon coated in her juices and I slowly sink inside her. Susan sighs with pleasure as I begin to pump in and out of her once again. I reach down and begin to rub her engorged clit with my fingers as we both try to be as quiet as possible.

Despite trying to focus on the sexy woman before me, I find my thoughts running back to my daughter and step daughter playing together. "Oh fuck... I'm going to cum..." Susan whispers to me, shaking me out of my perverted thoughts. As her pussy clenches down on my cock, I feel myself cum as well. Susan's pussy milks me for my cum and I shoot strand after strand into her.

Susan and I lay there for a little bit, just holding onto each other and enjoying the feeling of each other's warmth. As the cum begins to dribble out of her, Susan reaches between her legs and quickly scoops it up on her fingers, cleaning it up. After a little while, she says, "You seem distracted. Something bothering you?"

Mind as well come out and say it. Best to just be honest with these kinds of things I think. "When got home from work I heard something... well the sounds of sex coming from Kira and Isabella's bathroom. So I went to investigate to see what was going on. The door was open a crack and I peeked through and saw Kira getting her pussy eaten by Isabella. I guess seeing them again when we were lying here turned me on."

Susan sighs, "Well I figured this would happen at some point."

"What would happen? Our daughter's having sex?" I ask, struggling to keep my voice quiet.

Susan nods, "Before we were together, Kira would come over and... experiment with Isabella. I put it down to girls being girls, but I guess it's more than that."

"Well, shouldn't we say something? They are step sisters now." I reply.

Susan thinks for a second, "Remember how they set us up on our first date?" I nod and Susan continues, "Maybe we can do something to get back at them for it. Nothing bad, just something to get even."

"Like?" I ask, wondering where this plan is going, but finding the idea to be kind of a turn on.

"We could catch them in the act. The only problem is how." Susan says, slowly thinking of a plan.

"We could hide in a closet or something. Then what would we do when we catch them?" I ask.

Susan thinks for a second, "Well, either ruin the mood for them, but that doesn't seem like much fun. If your feeling adventurous..."

"Adventurous?" I ask. "I had sex with my daughter, my now step daughter and you. My whole sex life is a big adventure!" I joke.

Susan smiles, "We could do a daughter swap!"

"Like I have sex with Isabella and you have sex with Kira?" I ask.

Susan nods, "We hide somewhere and wait for them to have sex. Then we pop out and say we know all about it and that the only way for them to make up for it is to have sex with us. Based on how hard you got, I'm guessing having sex with Isabella isn't a big deal for you?"

I shake my head, "As long is things don't get weird..." I say.

+++

The next day, Susan and I pretend to go out for lunch. We get in her car, drive away from our house for a little and wait. After a little bit, the two of us return to the house and park in the street. We sneak back inside the house and upon entering, hear the sound of soft moans coming from upstairs. "Sounds like they're having some fun. Let's go join them." Susan whispers to me.

Despite my nervousness, I feel my cock grow hard in anticipation of what is about to come. Susan and I creep up the stairs and reach Kira's closed door. The door muffles the groans and sighs of the girl who I'm assuming is Kira, being eaten out.

"Let's peek in through the bathroom." I whisper to Susan, leading the way to Isabella's bedroom door. Susan follows me and we sneak into the bathroom, leaving only one partially closed door between us and our daughters.

"Ready for this?" Susan asks me.

"Let's watch a second..." I say, my curiosity getting the best of me.

"You're a perv, you know that?" Susan says, but quickly peeks around the bathroom door with me.

The way Kira's bed is placed, we can only see the back of Isabella and Kira's tan legs from our current position. Isabella is kneeling on the bed, bent over, so her ass cheeks are parted slightly. She is wearing a white bra and an almost non-existent thong. Kira's legs are bent, with her feet and back both touching the bed. Kira's soft sighs of pleasure are the only sound in the room. "Oh fuck... that's it... you're so good at this..." Kira moans.

Isabella sits up and ties her hair behind her head in a ponytail. "You like that sis? Having your pussy eaten?"

"Oh god yes... I'm getting close..." Kira says, as Isabella's arms begin to move. She's probably fingering Kira. I think, enjoying the view.

I feel Susan tap on my shoulder. I turn and look at her, "Fuck this is making me so wet! I want to make Kira cum so can we... go out now?" She asks, whispering to me.

I nod, feeling butterflies fluttering in my stomach, "Let's do this." Susan smiles at me before confidently stepping out from behind the door. I do the same and Susan loudly clears her throat.

"What the fuck?" Isabella cries out in surprise jumping at the sound before turning to look at us. Kira sits up and looks at Susan and I as well. Both girls have a mixture of confusion and worry in their eyes.

"So, what's going on here?" Susan asks, pretending to be annoyed.

"Well... umm..." Kira stammers, looking back and forth between Susan and I.

"I think I know what's going on here." I say, also pretending to be annoyed.

"Dad, please don't be angry..." Kira starts before getting cut off by Susan's laughter. Susan laughing causes me to begin to laugh as well. Kira and Isabella exchange a confused glance before looking back up at us.

"What's so funny? Are you guys annoyed?" Isabella asks.

Susan stops laughing and says, "No at all! We found out about your... activities... for lack of a better term. We just wanted to get back at you for setting us up on our first date."

"So... this is your idea of a prank?" Isabella asks, folding her arms across her chest, covering up her very small bra.

Susan answers, "Well we also thought of a punishment for your misbehavior."

Kira looks back and forth between Susan and I. "A punishment? How old do you think we are?"

I smile, "Well it's not a punishment as much as it is a bit of fun. Isabella, want to come with me?" I ask, looking at her.

"What about Kira?" Isabella asks me.

Susan smiles and begins to tug her shirt over her head, "I'll stay here with her." Kira looks up at Susan with a wide smile. It looks like these two are going to be enjoying each other. I think as Susan makes her way over to Kira's bed in just her bra and panties.

Isabella sighs and shakes her head once before getting off the bed, and walking over to me. "We just going to watch them?" She asks.

"No, let's get to your room." I say, leading my step-daughter through the bathroom to her bedroom. Isabella and I get back to her room. My cock is still hard from watching her playing with Kira.

"What's wrong daddy? Did seeing your daughter and I make your cock hard?" Isabella asks, dropping to her knees and undoing my fly, letting my cock spring out of my pants. She doesn't wait for me to respond and instead takes the head of my cock in her mouth, beginning to rub her tongue over it. She begins to take more and more of it into her mouth, until she has almost the whole thing in her mouth.

Generalgums
Generalgums
1,162 Followers
12