My Daughter's Wedding Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers

You giggle and pull my closer. "Oh daddy. Don't be so dramatic. Do you believe for a second that I'm going to let you off the hook now that I know that the only man I've ever loved , loves me back?" You lean back and smile, holding your arms out to me. "Take those shorts off daddy. Make me your woman. Show me how much you love me?"

I push my shorts down over my hips and my long thick cock springs out, the swollen purple head pulsing with need, the long thick shaft jerking with arousal. I grasp the hem of your panties and pull them down over your round, sensual hips. You raise your bum and I pull them off over your ankles. I move up beside you and help you take off the top of your nighty. I pull it off over your arms. Your full, fantastic, pink tipped breasts sway from side to side deliciously. I push my rigid cock against the inside of your thighs as our lips come together in the most breathtakingly passionate, love driven kiss, either of us has ever experienced.

I feel your hand move down over my body, gliding easily over the hard muscles of my abdomen. Our lips remained locked together, our kiss assuring each other that our long denied love has finally been acknowledged and accepted. Your hand finds my cock and you grip it gently in your fingers, stroking it slowly, lovingly, possessively. "Oh God daddy." you whisper softly into my mouth, "It's so big. I hope you won't hurt me."

I move my hand to your breasts, squeezing them gently, caressing them lovingly, running my fingertips over their silky flesh, stroking the turgidly raised nipples the way a miser runs his fingers over his cache of golden treasure. "I'm sure it will fit easily baby." I say with a loving smile. "I've been thinking about how perfectly it will fit into you for longer than I can remember."

You squeeze the shaft gently, your fingers not able to completely surround it. "I hope so daddy. I've never done "It" before. I'm not really sure what to expect." you say, a touch of concern in your voice. "You're going to be my first."

I pull my lips from yours. "You're a virgin?" I ask, completely surprised and shocked.

You pull my lips back down to yours and whisper against them, "Yes daddy. I thought about having sex with every guy I ever dated, but I just never let them go all the way. I always wound up comparing them to you and every single one of them fell short. All the dreams I've had about you holding me and making love to me were so much more exciting than the reality of what I felt with them. I just couldn't throw my first time away on someone I didn't love as much as I loved you."

My mind spun with the realization that you're a virgin and this is your wedding night. You've been holding onto your virginity for a quarter of a century, waiting for a suitor who you love as much as you love me. "Baby." I whisper, "I never knew. I had no idea that you were comparing every man in your life to me. I don't even know how to process that sweetheart."

"You don't have to process it daddy." you whisper against my lips as your hand moves teasingly, erotically, up and down the rigid length of my cock. "Just make love to me. I'm ready and I've been waiting so long."

I move my lips from yours, trailing them down over your chin, down over your throat and down to the soft rise of your full breasts. I kiss them gently and lovingly, feeling the soft silky skin beneath my lips as my fingers move over the round, firm globes, squeezing them gently, loving their full, firm feel in my hands. I kiss each nipple, taking it into my mouth and sucking it gently, running my tongue over it's sensitive tip. I suck harder as my need grows, pulling each nipple and all of the wide surrounding areola into my mouth. I hear your soft moan as one hand strokes my steel hard cock and the other pulls on the back of my head, bringing my lips tightly to your aching breasts.

I move my lips down over your breasts, down over your navel and kiss the soft satin skin of your tummy. My hand moves down over the gentle rise of your pubic mound and down between your silky thighs. I stroke the smoothly shaved outer lips, loving their warm, moist feel beneath my touch as your hips thrust them up into my hand. I slide a finger between them, for the first time feeling the warm, slippery interior of my baby's pussy. I move down further and push my knee between your supple thighs. You open them with a soft moan of surrender and I get on my knees between your legs.

I look down, for the first time in my life, at the perfect, plump pussy mound of my daughter. The swollen lips are slightly reddened by the arousal of what we're doing. They push tightly together against each side of your inner labia, forming a long pink slit that runs down deep between your open legs. I reach down and spread the lips, revealing the deep pink interior of your female center. Your tiny clitoris stands erect, your growing excitement apparent in it's deep purple head. Beneath it lie the fleshy flaps of your inner lips, reddened and wet with excitement. I lean down and press the tip of my tongue against the bottom of the warm, wet slit. I lick it slowly, all the way from the bottom to the top, moving my tongue from side to side as I go. I lick it repeatedly, deep and probingly, loving the feel of your soft, pink pussy gliding erotically beneath my caressing tongue.

I move to your inner lips, pulling each flap into my mouth, sucking it gently, licking its slippery inner surface. I slide my tongue between the soft, pliant lips, pushing the tip deep into your opening. It's met by the heavy flow of soft silky secretions of arousal that seep from your vagina in a slow sensual ebb. I slide my tongue from between your inner lips and move higher up the pink channel of your pussy slit, licking my way to the round firm tip of your clitoris. It pushes insistently up against the flat surface of my tongue. I press the point of my tongue down around its tiny head making circles around it, massaging the swollen flesh of its base libidinously. I move my tongue erotically from side to side, running it repeatedly back and forth, over the sensitive tip. I feel your hands on the back of my head, pulling my mouth tighter against the warm heat of your pussy, thrusting your hips gently as you push the soft warm mound of your female center against my probing mouth and tongue. I hear your trembling voice whispering, "Oh daddy, Oh god daddy. I've never loved any man but you."

I press my mouth down over your clitoris and suck it gently, moving my tongue back and forth over the sensitive tip. As I kiss and lick it lovingly, I slide two fingers between your warm wet inner lips. I push them up to the tight circle at the entrance of your vagina. I make tiny circles, gently stretching the opening, preparing it for what lies ahead. Your hips are moving up and down softly as your need deepens and your hands pull impatiently on the back of my head. I hear your soft moans of passion growing more intense as I suck and lick the interior of your deep pink labial slit. I try to push my fingers deeper into your vagina so I can massage your g spot, but I run into the elastic membrane of your still intact hymen.

The soft ooze of your pussy juice is flowing down over my fingers, over my hand, and onto my wrist. I realize that you're ready and withdraw my fingers and get back to my knees between your silky thighs. I stroke my long thick cock, the head pulsing with the need I feel for you. I look into your eyes and you hold your arms out to me. Not a word is spoken. The look we exchange conveys the deep, need filled emotions we're feeling. I lower my chest onto your beautiful breasts. The delicious pink nipples push into the flesh of my chest like hardened bullet points. I reach down and grasp the thick shaft of my cock in my fist. I move my hips forward until I feel the warm, wet slit of your pussy against the swollen head. I move it up and down between the warm slippery lips, searching for your opening. I find it and lodge the head firmly between your inner lips and look into your beautiful face. "Are you sure sweetheart?" I whisper.

You tighten your grip around my neck and move your lips to my ear. "Please be gentle daddy. Don't hurt me."

I kiss you softly, the passion I feel for you passing emotionally from my lips into yours. "I could never hurt you baby. I love you so much I'd hate myself forever if I hurt you."

I hold my lips against yours and with one arm under your shoulders and the other beneath the small of your back, I push gently, moving the swollen head of my cock deeper, spreading the soft, reddened flaps of your inner labia wide as they softly surround it. I feel you kissing me harder, your hands moving to my hips and pulling on them as you thrust your hips impatiently up to meet the thrust of my rigid cock. "Do it daddy. Do it." You whisper anxiously.

I realize that you want me to enter you quickly, knowing that there's going to be a little pain, and preferring to get it over with immediately. I push hard and feel the head of my cock jamming insistently against the thin elastic membrane of your hymen. You pull hard on my hips and wrap your legs tightly around my hips, pulling on my butt with your ankles. "Do it daddy! Do it!" you whisper again, your breath blowing excitedly into my mouth.

I pull back, just a little and gathering all of the power I can, I drive hard, ramming the head of my cock deep into your vagina, stretching the elastic membrane of your hymen an inch or two into your vagina before pushing through it, tearing it to shreds. My cock drives deep into you soft pliant body, bottoming out at the soft round dome of your cervix. "Oh daddy!" you whisper as you pull my lips hard to yours, kissing me deeply and running your hands lovingly, possessively, over my broad shoulders and muscular back.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" I ask in a loving whisper.

"Oh god yes daddy. You have no idea how long and impatiently I've waited for this moment. "Now make love to me. Show me how much you love me daddy."

I begin thrusting in and out of your warm wet vagina, slowly and gently at first, giving your vagina a chance to acclimatise to the size and shape of my rigid cock. As I move in and out of you, we kiss softly, lovingly, whispering the words of passion we feel, each to the other. I feel the soft mass of your cervix pressing gently against the thick purple head of my cock with each need filled thrust. Your nipples push hard into my chest and your knees squeeze my hips and surround my thrusting butt possessively. Minutes later, I feel your hips thrusting up to meet my thrusts, silently indicating your need for deeper harder stroking. I begin driving deeper, pushing harder, eagerly probing the soft warm interior of your vagina.

I feel your fingers digging into my shoulder blades and your pubic mound pushing hard against the base of my cock. I hammer harder, speeding up to meet your growing lust, your need for more passion. My hips pound the inside of your silky thighs, pushing them wider apart. You can feel the fury of my thrusting stressing your hips joints and pushing the small of your back deep into the padding of the mattress. Your breath rushes past my ears as you push your tiny body hard against mine, waiting for the deep, powerful thrusts that will bring on an orgasm that leaves you totally exhausted and completely satisfied.

Our hips are moving in perfect unison, almost like we've been making love for a hundred years. Your vagina fits over my surging cock like a tight velvet glove, its warm wet folds gliding erotically over the sensitive surface of my rigid member like the fingers of a skilled lover, coaxing it to drive harder and push deeper. The thick hard base of my cock pummels your swollen pussy lips like a jack hammer, mashing them flat and pushing your rigid clitoris deep into the pink crevice of your pussy slit with each eager, need filled thrust.

I feel the warning signs of an orgasm washing over me as the intensity of our arousal rockets, growing exponentially as we express the long hidden love we feel for each other. My sperm filled balls have been swinging wildly back and forth, slapping, wet and swollen, against the wet mound of your pussy with each deep, pounding thrust. Now they begin pulling up tight to my driving shaft as electric pulses of pleasure begin shooting up and down the its entire length. I hear your excited moan in my ear as I hammer your tiny body beneath me. "Oh daddy, I'm going to cum. Oh god daddy." You pull hard on my shoulders and grind your clitoris against the hard thick base of my cock. I feel your legs squeezing me as your vagina convulses in deep spasms around my driving cock.

I can't hold back as I feel the contractions of your orgasm squeezing down tightly around my cock. I push deep, driving my cock all the way to the end of your vagina, lodging it tightly against your soft round cervix. My back arches and my lips push hard, almost painfully, against yours. You feel my cock begin to jerk wildly as powerful spasms of pleasure run up and down its length. Moments later, you feel the warm rush of my semen filling your vagina with the thick hot evidence of the overwhelming love that I feel for you.

I keep cumming, long and hard, as jet after jet of hot viscous sperm filled semen explode from the swollen tip of my cock. I've never experienced another ejaculation that lasts so long. You soon begin to overflow and a thick silvery mixture of cum and pussy juice, with just a tinge of red, flows down the crevice of your slit and runs down over the inside of each of your legs. The same mixture runs down over my still convulsing balls and falls in long glistening silver strings onto the bed sheets beneath us.

Our orgasms over, we lie quietly in each others arms. I feel your hands moving gently up and down over my shoulders and hips, caressing me lovingly, touching and exploring my skin with your fingertips. "Was that good for you daddy?" you ask in a whisper, your soft lips pressed lightly against my ear. "It was only my first time you know."

I raise my head and look into your perfect face. "Sweetheart. If I lived to be a thousand years old, I know I'd never enjoy another act of lovemaking as much as I love what we just did. You were fantastic sweetheart. I love you so much that I don't even know how to tell you how much I love, you." I kiss you softly, lovingly, passionately, deeply, telling you with my kisses those feelings that could never be adequately expressed in words.

"Daddy, are you going to send me back to Jason in the morning?" you ask, your voice a little fearful.

"Do you want to go back to Jason sweetheart?" I ask, my words sounding a little more matter of fact than you wanted them to be.

"No I don't daddy. I don't care if I ever see him again. I want to be with you daddy. I love you and I think you love me. How can I ever be with another man?"

I kiss you lovingly and smile into your beautiful face. "We're going to get up and get dressed sweetheart. Then, we're going get into my car and go home. We're going to pack our suitcases with all of the clothes that will fit into them and we're going to drive all the way out to the West coast and find a small town that we both love. I'm going to buy a lovely home in the countryside near that little town and we're going to start a new life. We'll live together as man and wife and I'll work away at my engineering business from a new location. You can become a teacher again if you want or you can become the home office manager of my engineering practice. I'll have a lawyer I know and trust sell our home here as well as my office building in the city. I'll also have him begin the process of getting your unconsummated marriage annulled.

I raise my chest from your breasts and get to my knees between your legs. I reach down and gently pull my cock out of your pussy. A flood of cum surges out of your empty vagina and spills down over the inside of your open legs. I reach down and stroke the plump swollen lips lovingly and then slide up beside you.

"What do you think of my plan sweetheart? Do you think you could walk away and start a new life with me, thousands of miles away in strange surroundings?"

You smile happily. "Oh god yes daddy. The plan you have is identical to the one I've dreamt about since I was in college, lying in my dorm bed at night, wishing I had you in my arms. The very though of having you beside me all day long and all night long is so delicious that I can't wait to get started."

Then, you look at me a little more insecurely and putting your arms around me and pulling me closer, whisper, "What about children daddy? Do you want to have any more or am I already one too many?"

"Children? I never thought about children sweetheart." I say, lying through my teeth. "They do complicate a couple's life. I don't know if I'd want that." I look over and see the disappointment on your face. I laugh softly and pull you into my arms. "Of course we're going to have children baby. There was no greater joy in my life than the pleasure of having a beautiful daughter like you. The joy you brought to your mother and I was the greatest we ever experienced."

You smile, happier than I've ever seen you in your entire life. "Daddy, what time is it?" you ask.

I look at my watch. "It's 3.30 in the morning honey. We do you ask?"

You reach down and grasping my cock, whisper, "I'm not on birth control daddy. Let's take another fifteen minutes for you to fill me up again before we hit the road."

I smile and push you back against your pillow. "I guess we can spare another fifteen minutes sweetheart."

"What do you want daddy? A boy or a girl?" you ask, sliding your arms around me as I move between your open legs and eagerly slip my rigid cock into my daughter's still dripping pussy.

"A beautiful little girl who looks just like her mother." I reply.

"What will we name her?" you ask coquettishly as I push deep into you, the swollen head of my cock pushing lovingly against your receptive cervix.

I feel your legs moving possessively around my hips and your arms wrapping lovingly around my neck. "Wedding" I reply. We'll name her "Wedding". And when she asks us how we came up with her name, we'll tell her that we named her after the event that we were attending when we realized that we were so deeply in love with each other that we decided to spend the rest of our lives together.

Erbanluv
Erbanluv
86 Followers