My Day Ch. 01

Story Info
Her dream day contains humilation.
1.7k words
3.93
28.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lexia
Lexia
4 Followers

Hello E/everyone, let me start out by saying this is not a true story but one that I made. I will be calling my Master, Owner sometimes; after all, my Master would own me as well. One of a day I would love to have =) I hope you all Enjoy it as Much as I did to make it and if any and all comments can be send through the linke below. Please make the subject story and title so I know what you talking about ^^ Thanks!

Characters:

Pet Lexia: 5'3" around 105lbs brown eyes and dark brown hair boyish style with ponytail. Average body shape, Looks fit and looks like she exercise but not muscular crazy. My nipples are pierced.

Owner/Master: No real name average person with an 8inch cock. Pretend this is you and if you a girl, pretend you me, LOL

My day starts pretty "routine" but better then it would for most people. I wake up on the foot of my Owner/Master's bed. I am their naked, tied facing the ceiling. My ankles tied to my wrist, and my knees tied to a spreader bar and then my pierced nipples tied to the spreader bar with a 3 inch long string, always pulling on them. My choker leash tied to the beds leg. I am gagged with a dildo gag and also my nose pushed up with that fork nose thing.

Sleeping like this is way uncomfortable and it took me well over 4 hours to fall asleep by that time it was 5am... now it is 6am, as my Owner wakes up from his sleep. The first thing he does as he walks over to me naked is wake me.

"WAKE UP BITCH!!" he says to me

I wake up still tied seeing him their and I smile at him though the gag.

My Owner then starts to rub my exposed pussy slowly getting me all wet and horny. He removes the gag and starts to finger me and run my clit. As I come close to climax he stops. As I start to catch my breath he then opens my mouth and inserts his cock in my mouth. I lick it and suck on it as he lets loose a large stream of his warm pee in my mouth and down my throat. I drink it knowing that if I don't I'll get punished like the first time we did this.

After he is done he leaves me as I am and goes for his shower. I stay their moving a bit wishing I could cum as 15mins pass he comes out still naked. He comes to me and bends down to un-tied me. As he starts to untie me he purposely pulls my legs down and my spreader bar pulling my nipples. When he finishes he hugs me and then gets the chain and pulls on it choking me some leading me downstairs to the kitchen.

He sits on the table and pulls me standing.

"I want Fried eggs, steak, toast and Orange Juice." He says for his breakfast

I look at him…

"NOW!!" he yells at me.

I get started on it all, I start to make the steaks and eggs as he tell me not to move from the stove until everything is done and I do so. I jump as the fried food oil starts to jump on my naked body. As I finish I bring the food to him and get on all fours again. He then commands me to get his paper.

I nod and crawl out my doggie door and crawl down the side of the house and to the front yard and I start crawling around to see where the paper is at. I try to rush it so no one could see me as I do I find it near the sidewalk. I crawl there to pick it up with my mouth and teeth and I do it two people come walking by; I stare at them for one second and then crawl back to the house fast. Re entering from the doggie door and give my Owner his paper.

He smiles and pets me... "Stand up slut and stay like that" He commands me to. Then he puts his legs on my back and uses me as a stool till he is done eating and reading the paper. At around 6:30am he stands and puts all his left over food in a bowl and pours Orange Juice in another bowl and gives them both to me. Then he grabs my head and I start to lick and suck him. I lick his wonderful cock then the head then I start sucking the head like a lolly pop. I slowly lick him, next I swallow his cock in my mouth and throat and suck and lick him, making sure I lick and push under his cock making it tighter and fast and then deep throating him. After about 4mins he pulls my head back and gets two piece of toast and tells me to hold it as he jerks off onto the toast.

Then he pulls them in my food bowl and then tells me to eat up as he goes to get changed. I eat my food off the bowls on the floor like a good dog would.

After about five mins it is 6:40am he comes down and grabs my leash and pulls on it to the front door. He is dress fully in cloths and I am still naked wearing my choker collar. He then starts to walk outside the yard and down the street at a steady pace while I crawl behind him.

We enter a local park and my Owner says "Now hurry and go use the bathroom you bitch!!"

We start walking around and he pulls on my leash and chokes me a few times. As we walk around I notice a few people, walking their dogs and doing some exercises. Same people I always notice since we go for walks. The see use and I try to hide my embarrassment but it is hard. They pet me and touch me as we walk pass them and Master just tell them, "This bitch is going for her morning walk, she better hurry" He tells this to everyone and as soon as we reach a spot wear almost everyone can see me he says "Well Bitch? Hurry and use the bathroom" mumbles "Sluts are so slow"

As he stands their trying to rush me, I lift my leg and start to pee like a male dog, the way he told me to pee. As I start to pee mid way he gets mad and pulls my choker choking me and pulling me to the ground making me pee on myself.

He laughs and gets mad. "HURRY UP ALREADY!! He yells.

I get up and finish up what I had left. Then I look at him, as he told me to show him I am done. Then he goes into his pocket and takes out a doggie treat.

"Does my little bitch want it" He says as if he was talking to a baby or dog.

I smile and jump up on him to show I want it. Still hungry I might not get something else to eat for awhile so I decided I should just take what he offers. The breakfast was just leftovers and cum filled toast.

He smiles. "Bark like the dog you are" he says

"Woof woof woof" I say

"Sit bitch" he commands

I sit and then he gives me the treat. I eat it all. After I am done he pulls my leash and we start to walk out as everyone waves and tell him what a good dog he has. We head for his house and we head down the steps, he says nothing as he does all this. He pulls my leash the command to stand. I stand and then he pushes me over a bar making me bend in half. After a while I feel him insert something in my ass and I start to feel something coming in me. He is giving me an enema I think to myself as my stomach bulges out and I squirm. He then goes and gets a toy and after about 3mins the water stops entering me and he removes the hose and quickly inserts a toy in me, a huge toy that makes it impossible for me to let loose the enema.

Then he pulls me up by my hair and rubs my stomach "Are you full slut?" he asks me

I nod not talking, I am far from allowed to talk all I can do is bark. I feel the water in me pressuring in me, wanting to come out but cannot.

Then he puts me on this horse that goes back and fourth like the ones out in front of the shopping centers that you put quarters in, except, this one has a dildo on the saddle. He places me on the dildo so it enters me deep. I sqrium and move a bit as he fixes my legs so that they go around the footstand and get tied at the thighs. Then he ties my hands and arms behind me. Ties a string to my nipples to the hand bars and steps backs to take a good look at me.

He gets a face harness, it pulls my nose back and has a dildo gag for my mouth, it has claw like things to hold my eyes open then he finishes it off with a posture collar. Making me face a big TV he then turns on the horse and it starts rocking back and forth as the dildo that is connected to it starts to vibrate and send me electrical shocks every 5mins. He then turns on the TV. He walks up to me and kisses me, as he squeezes one of my breasts.

"See you at lunch time" he says to me.

He walks up the stairs as I watch the porn DVD's that is in it 4 porn's and one a home made porn that he made of me one day…..

~Lexia~

©2004 Lexia

Lexia
Lexia
4 Followers