My Delightful Dream

Story Info
Dreams really are the best.
2.3k words
4.01
28.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Dream starts with me sitting on edge of the bed in a hotel. Mary my mother-in-law walks out of the bathroom in a towel murmuring about forgetting to grab her clothes when she went to get a shower. Brushing passed me she squats down in front of her bag to keep from bending over in front of me in such a small towel. As she is digging in her bag she gets some of her long dark hair caught in between the table top and the leg. "Ah ah oh great just what I needed" she shuffles around trying to get it out but can't see what's going on. "Here Ma let me help you" as I get up and step over to her. As I'm untangling it she is shifting back and forth trying not to fall. She bumps into me a few times accompanied by an "I'm sorry". While I am getting her hair freed I notice the towel has slipped up showing the bottom of her cheeks, I smile to myself and continue with her hair. My senses get the best of me and I can feel her body in proximity to mine and start becoming aroused. I finally get her untangled and stand up. Much to my dismay before I can move away she backs out from under the table.

"Hang on Ma..." I manage to get out before the bottom half of her bare cheeks slide firmly against my hardening cock. Which only starts hardening faster after that, and the thin basketball shorts I have on aren't doing much to help me hide it.

"Oh uhh I'm sorry" she says until she realizes what she is feeling.

"Oh uh" BANG as her head hits the table as she jumps trying to get up. She reaches up and grabs the back of her head as she starts to fall forward. I throw my arms around her to catch her she hits the ground.

"Ouch damnit" she mumbles

Help her back out from under the table not noticing that my hands had knocked the towel loose.

"man am so sorry I don't know..." I trail off as she stands up and turns around.

The towel hanging open and falling off exposing my beautiful mother-in-law's naked body to my feasting eyes.

"Oh shit." She stammers as she tries to catch the towel.

"I am so sorry I didn't know I am so sorry" she blurts out .

"I am so embarrassed" she says trying to pull her towel up hitting her head on my cock as it is standing straight out in front of me. She looks and looks at me quizzically standing there with a dumbfounded look on my face.

"Ma" I start. Before she blurts

"I'm sorry I'm sure you didn't want to see that..." She trails off as she looks down at my hard cock again.

Standing there starring at my mother-in-law's small pert tits I answer.

"I... I wouldn't say that... I think if you don't uh... cover up I may not be able to control myself much longer."

"What?" she says softly looking down realizing she had stopped short of covering her boobs with the towel. "What do you mean" She looks at me quizzically again as what I had said registered in her mind.

"Surely you don't think... I'm ..." looking confused "surely you don't mean that..."

I step forward looking her in the eyes "Ma you are very attractive and very sexy still...I can't ... I meet look at me" looking down at my rigid cock stretched against my shorts "this all started with seeing your cheeks peaking out of the bottom of the towel."

She looks down and mumbles "but I'm your mother-in-law..." she trails off as my hand tentatively grasps her left breast.

"John... What are you..." as she steps back

"I'm sorry Man... I just couldn't pass up the opportunity..." I stammer. "I don't know what it is but you are so irresistible."

"Well I'm flattered but I'm your mother-in-law and we can't..." she blushes

I move closer and pull her into me turning around. "there is just one more thing please just one more thing I have to do..." I look into her eyes pleading.

"John we can't ...you can't..." her resolve breaking at my pleading eyes. "What is it? And we will see"

I back her up to the bed and sit her down. I move her further onto the bed and lay her back.

"No... John we can't..."

"Shhh..." as I pull the towel away from her "just this one thing and I won't ask for anymore... please."

She is starring at me torn between what she knows is wrong and wanting to help me.

"You can tell me to stop anytime and I will please just give me a second Ma I have thought about this for along time and I can't let this opportunity pass me bye."

"Wait WHAT... you have thought about what?" Her mind rattled by what she just heard.

I don't wait for an answer as she is still trying to get her head around what she just heard. I stoop down and plant my mouth over her naked pussy flicking her clit with my tongue.

"Ohh John what are you ah oooohh wait ... Wait... mmnmm ... wait sto... stop... please"

I stop and look up at her sheepishly ready for whatever punishment she is ready to dole out.

" I am so confused she stammers ...why? What are you doing? This is what you wanted? I thought you..."

"Ma I am sorry I couldn't help it you are so hot. I have wondered what you looked like naked for along time. I have seen parts of your tits from time to time on accident and I have wondered what you tasted like for years."

I stand in front of her nervously starring back at her. Letting my words sink in.

"I don't know what to say... I am at a loss for words... I am beside myself that you would..."

"Then say nothing for just a few seconds please let me taste you..." I plead.

She just stares at me as I bend down and lift her thighs over my shoulders. I lower my head back down between her legs watching her face. Her eyes locked on mine as my mouth seals around her opening. My tongue sliding into her warm wet pussy. Relishing in her taste I flatten my tongue out and start slowly licking up over her clit. She closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath.

"John..."

I close my lips around her clit and suck on it flicking the tip with my tongue bobbing my head up and down sucking her clit worried she is going to ask me to stop. She arches her back and rolls her hips forward.

"Ohhh mmnmm" she groans.

I know I have her then it is my go to move.

I keep working her clit with my tongue bobbing my head up and down sucking her clit. Her breathing speeds up and becomes shallower her hips are rocking back and forth. She grabs the back of my head firmly.

"mmmnnmmm ahhhh ohhh myyy yesss uhh oooh" she is groaning like crazy her eyes clinched shut. She starts pulling my head into her pussy harder.

"You like... that?? You like ... eating your ...mother-in-law's... pussy?? You.. do don't ... You... OHH you dirty... little... Boy. Mnnnmmfff ohhh myyy yesss make me cum... I'm going to cum all over your face."

Her eyes shoot open her thighs clamp around my head her hips rock down and her back arches. She lets out a hiss and then "I'm cummmmminng ohhh myyy gggoddd!!"

She slowly stops shaking and trashing as her thighs release my head her eyes locked on mine. I slowly pull away giving her pussy one last lick sending a shiver through her body. I rest on my heels catching my breath as she sits up on her elbows doing the same.

"Ma I'm sorr..." I start as she shakes her head at me.

"John... I have... never had... someone eat... my pussy... like that" between pants.

I stand up and grab her towel.

"Thank you for letting me do..." I trail off as she waves her hand at me.

"Well I would have never thought about doing that but thank you." She reaches for her towel and move towards the edge of the bed.

"Although it doesn't seem very fair..." she says as she reaches past the towel and I feel her finger slide into the waist band of my shorts.

"Ma? I ..." Is all I could manage as I watched her pull my cock out the head glistening with pre-cum.

"Shhh it's my turn to do the tasting" she says.

I can believe my eyes as I watch my sweet innocent mother-in-law take my cock into her mouth and close her lips around it. She engulfs my cock bobbing her head up and down tracing the veins on the under side of my cock with her tongue as she works with exquisite skill.

"Oh fuck ahh" I groan in ecstasy

She pulls up to the head and sucks on it like a lollipop twirling her tongue around the head the slams her lips back down to the base holding me there for a second before repeating.

"Ohh myyy gggoddd Ma if you keep that up I'm not going to last long." I admit.

She stops abruptly and looks at me seriously debating something.

"Can I ask you for something John?" she asks with something in her eyes I almost like nervousness.

"You can ask me for anything Ma, just tell me what you want." I say trying to reassure her.

She studies my face for a minute and asks "will you fuck me please?"

I almost faint hearing this my mind is doing backflips.

"Of course I will Make I have dreamt of this for years." I gush with excitement.

She backs up on to the bed her head falling in-between the pillows as I slide between her legs smiling like a fool. I place her calfs on my shoulders as I press the head of my cock to her opening. I stop and look her in the eyes waiting for her to signal she is still ok with this when she reaches up and pulls me into her by my butt.

"Ohhh" I groan as the head of my cock slips into my wife's former home.

She smiles sweetly at me as she feels me pull back and press more of myself into her.

Her eyes grow wild as I saw in and out of her savoring every inch. I feel my thighs make contact with her butt and look her in the eyes.

"Hold right there for a second let me enjoy this for a second." She says as something to my right catches my eye. I turn my head and what I see almost gives me a stroke. I guess the perplexed look on my face gave something away. She tries to look but can only see the pillow next to her.

"What what is it" she asks as she tries to see what I am looking at. I look down a wild smile on my face and ask her "do you trust me? Like really trust me?"

Perplexed she states "well yeah John I do what is going on?"

"I will show you but you have to trust me and keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them."

"Ok?" she says confused but closing her eyes.

"I am going to move you around but don't open your eyes..." I say.

"I know not till you tell me too, just tell me what's going on." She says getting frustrated.

With that I pull out of her and slide down the bed grabbing her by the hips and pulling her down. I gently lift her and turn her sideways across the bed and roll her over on her stomach. I pull her hips up so that she is on her hands and knees. I spread her legs and get back behind her slipping my raging cock back in her I lean over once I am buried in her again and tell her.

"When I Pat your but three times I want you to lift your head and open your eyes"

I pull most of the way out of her and push back in as far as I can go. I repeat this action slamming home to make her clinch her eyes on the third thrust I pat her butt three times and see her lift her head. I start trusting in and out like crazy. She blinks her eyes but everything is still blurry from having them clinched so tight. She closes her eyes and opens them again she can make out the outline of a figure and movement but it's still too blurry. She blinks again and can make out two figures and can see them moving but... she blinks again and her eyes are clear when she lifts them from the bed she start cumming instantly at the sight of her husband across from us on the other bed trusting his cock in and out of their daughter... my wife.

"Ohh My God" she wails

Seeing his wife cumming on my cock and the feeling of his daughters velvet lined pussy sends Joe over the edge he starts cumming in my wife's pussy.

"Ohh Daddy fill my pussy fill your baby girls pussy" my wife Anna screams as her body starts shaking. Watching my wife cum on her daddy's cock is too much for me and I start filling Mary's pussy with my own toe clinching orgasm. I collapse on top of my mother-in-law and wake up every time.