Control Ch. 09 - My Descent Continues

Story Info
I find I will do things I would have never considered.
3.2k words
3.56
20.3k
12

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
346 Followers

I was sucking Les's hard black cock while one of the other guys from the garage was filling my ass. In and out, up and down. The two cocks had a rhythm in my pussy and my mouth. I was peaceful and content. The cock in my pussy was so big that it filled me, creating wonderful sensations as it went in and came back out, my excited pussy dripping around it as I greedily sucked the cock in my mouth waiting for my reward. I wanted a generous load of cum.

But, Les pulled himself from my mouth and the cock in my ass slowed until finally, it too was withdrawn. I looked around. Les was just watching me.

"Don't stop" I begged pathetically.

Les smiled. I heard the other guys saying look at that pathetic slut and that excited me somehow. But, they were putting their cocks away and leaving. I was alone, whimpering for cock. I started to cry and piss on Les's sofa. Les rushed the room and started to slap me. Hard, biting slaps when suddenly I realized I was in TJ's bed, alone, and I was pissing in his bed.

I managed to stop the flow of urine as I came to myself, but the damage was already done. The sheet under me was soaked, as was the mattress pad. I jumped up quickly and holding back the urge to pee, I looked at the mattress itself. It had not gotten wet yet, luckily, so I sprinted, naked, to the bathroom.

I pushed the door closed as I rushed in and dropped onto the toilet, letting go with an enormous stream of piss. I was just starting to realize that my vagina was sore. Really sore. So was my ass, but most of all, my throat hurt terribly.

My throat must have been violated over and over for a good while after I passed out last night. I thought back to what I could remember and reached down to touch my pussy. The pee covered my hand as I rubbed my clitoris, already getting horny thinking about the previous evening's festivities.

When the flow of urine stopped, I put my fingers to my mouth and began to lick it off. I rubbed my pussy more and got my hand wet again and licked it off again and with my other hand began to touch my clitoris. I shoved my fingers into my mouth, reaching for my throat and felt the drool starting to form.

I forced myself to stop. I had things to do. I had to wash TJ's bed clothes and take a shower. I had to get Mommy ready to go. I needed money and she was going to go get it for me. But, most of all, I wanted cock. It was all I was thinking of.

I reached down to touch myself again, and immediately stopped myself. I got up from the toilet and wiped myself, inexplicably sniffing the toilet paper before I deposited it in the toilet. I flushed and watched it swirl away.

I turned on the shower and while the water got warm, I grabbed a towel from the closet.

The shower was hot and refreshing. I loved the feel of my own skin, lubricated with soapy lather, gliding across my skin, tracing the outline of my tits, caressing my flat stomach, tracing the outline of my shaved pussy before beginning to massage my swollen clitoris.

I stopped myself again, finished my shower and dried off.

Dressing quickly, I threw on a pair of jean shorts, a push up bra and a black leather vest. The black bra showed slightly in the low-cut v of the vest but it didn't matter because the v was filled with my massive tits from the push up bra.

I went downstairs to discover the boys were gone, as were Mom and Dad. I wondered if they had gotten back from the sale or had spent the night at a hotel. If he had bought any livestock he may have had to stay to arrange to get it home to the farm.

I checked the phone and there were no messages but an overnight stay was the only answer. If Daddy had come home he would be out in the fields with the boys and Mommy would be here. I wanted to take her downtown because I needed more money. But, most of all, I wanted cock. Any cock

I reached down and gave my pussy a quick rub through my shorts and it sent jolts through my body. Out the door and heading to town, I couldn't wait anymore. I didn't know where I was going yet, but I knew I needed cock.

As I walked to town, thoughts of what I could do that was even more shocking than what I had done ran through my head. The first place I thought of was the garage. Problem solved.

Les was at the front desk taking the key s from a customer dropping off his car. He saw me walk in and smiled slightly and nodded almost imperceptibly. I nodded back with a smile and sat in a chair in the waiting room.

There was a sofa and two chairs, all fake leather and old looking, and the two chairs were full. I sat on the couch and crossed my right leg over my left leaning back and letting my chest was in full view of the two guys sitting there.

One guy was light skinned with dark hair with an upswept cowlick held in place by and abundance of gel. He was immaculately dressed and I guessed him to be a Mercedes. The other was alder, mid thirties maybe, with khakis and a polo shirt on. He was slightly balding and had a little beer settling in to his abdomen. I guessed him to be an American sedan of some sort. Malibu maybe.

I leaned over and picked up a copy of Car And Driver magazine from the table beside me. I began to leaf through it absent-mindedly while watching both guys out of the corner of my eyes. They were both checking out my tits so I would give them a little bit of a show.

As I pretended to read, I reached down and tugged the v of the vest down a little, revealing a little more of the bra.

They both were watching and I saw them glance at each other.

I continued to skim the article comparing the new Mustang to the new Camaro and the new Challenger. I shifted in my seat sticking my chest out even more. I smiled as I watched them and reached for the buttons of the vest.

I let the top one go and the top of the vest gaped as my breasts tried to jump out, but were restrained by the bra. And it was here that I got brave. I looked Mercedes guy right in the eye and smiled as I uncrossed my legs and planted my feet about a foot and a half apart on the floor.

With a little effort, he could probably get a glimpse of my swollen mound as the shorts were very short and had a minimal amount of material covering my pussy and, of course, I was wearing no underwear.

He looked but glanced away when he was caught. The other guy was just staring.

Les finished up with the guy dropping off, and when he left Les came around the counter and walked up to me, blocking my sightlines.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Waiting for you...and your boys." I said as seductively as I could both for him and the guys watching.

"We're busy today. We don't have any time today." He said.

I almost panicked. I needed cock and I was sure I could count on these guys to fuck me.

"But Les.." I began.

"You are gonna have to leave. Maybe after we close..." he said.

"But, Les.." I began and was cut off again.

"Not today. You're going to have to go." He said sternly.

"But, I don't have a ride. I don't have a car. Can't I wait?" I pleaded.

"I can give you a ride anywhere you want when my car is done if you don't mind waiting." Mercedes spoke up.

I bounced the two steps over to him and plopped down in his lap. "I'm with him." I said as I looked at him and whispered "Thank you."

"Whatever" Les said as he turned and walked away.

"What's your name?" I asked as I slowly and with an attempt to make it appear casual.

"EB" he said as his hands slid along the curve of my side and came to rest on my hips in the narrowesty part. "Where do you need to go?" he asked.

"Anywhere you can fuck me." I said brazenly as I slid my right hand between my legs and squeezed his hardening cock. I leaned forward and let my tits fall into him while I stroked his cock through his pants.

I jumped down to my knees and began to run my mouth up and down the length of his cock, biting occasionally, licking continually and all the while, looking up to him for approval. I reached for his zipper and he grabbed my hands to stop me. I took his hands in mine and moved them aside, letting them fall to his sides and pulled down his zipper.

He looked around like a deer in headlights, but he didn't have the will to stop me so I pulled out his cock and touched it with my tongue. I let out a quiet, satisfied moan. This was what I wanted. I slid my lips up and down the length of his shaft until he touched the back of my throat. Slowly, over and over again I took him to the brink and pulled out again applying as much suction as I could manage.

I could feel the uneven surface of his cock against my lips. I could feel when it widened to become the head. And again, I could feel it touching the back of my throat. I stopped there, with his cock toughing my throat and waited. I stayed there long enough to tickle my gag reflex, and then as I started to gag I went down further.

In one fell swoop, I took his cock into my hungry throat and let my gagging throat massage him while I overcame my urge to throw up. Two or three lurches and I was fine.

I began to take his cock to the balls in my mouth, slowly and deliberately, letting my face rest against his groin with every stroke.

I wanted him to put his head on the back of my head and force me to stay down longer, but he just sat there with his arms at his sides.

I felt his cock spasm and I knew he was getting ready to unload. He went to pull out, and I pushed myself down on him and let his spasming cock shoot it's load deep into my waiting throat.

I loved cum. I wanted cum. Having his cum I already was thinking of where to get more. The only thing that made sense was to go to the back.

I got up and left without a word, going through the doors to the shop itself and went to the break room. I took off all my clothes and sat on the disgusting pleather sofa and began to play with my pussy.

One of the guys, whose name I still didn't know even though he had fucked me several times by now, saw me enter the break room and was there shortly. Without a word I got on the floor and crawled to him, opened his pants and took out his marvelous black cock.

I took it in my mouth and was satisfied. I sucked his cock slowly, worshipping it, stroking the underside with my tongue, cupping his balls with my fingers and letting my tongue explore the opening where my cum would be coming from.

I looked up at him as I went up and down on his cock. He didn't have lobby guy's hesitance to grab my head, however. He clamped down on the sides of my face and thrust his wonderful cock down my hungry throat.

Immediately. I threw up, but he jumped out of the way just long enough for me to cover the floor in front of him and then started fucking my mouth again. He was ripping my throat apart with no regard for my feelings or my welfare and it was exactly what I wanted.

The other guys were standing around watching now. It was why Les had not wanted me there. Nothing was being done except fucking me, watching me, or waiting to fuck me.

He was starting to cum and I quickly got to my feet, put my hands around his ass and buried his cock in m y throat and let the cum explode down my gullet. I shoved him away and signaled to the next one. It was Johnny and I took his cock deep into my throat. He began to fuck my face as the one before had.

Without a word he fucked my face, holding my head in place like I was a toy for his use. He tossed me down on the couch and ley down beside me, thrusting his cock in my ass. He was rock hard and my ass objected, but was stretched without concern by his thrusting cock.

The next guy in got to his knees and shoved his cock into my soaking pussy and finally, Les, with no work being done anyway, got to my face and thrust his cock down my throat. The feeling in my ass and my pussy was wonderful. The pain and the friction while Les rammed that huge cock down my already worn out throat.

I relaxed and let them use me as they wanted. They took turns rotating between my pussy and my ass and my face. I tasted my pussy and my ass.

"Oh, yes yes yes" I moaned as Les pumped his cock into me and I was staring into his face. He had the most stamina of all of them and he was thrusting into me over and over as I looked into his eyes. I clamped my pussy down on his cock and the feeling was exquisite.

I moaned "Yes. Fuck me. Fuck me harder." I just lay there and let it happen. The others had gone back to work at Les's order, and he alone was fucking me. Watching him, I could see he was about to cum and I lay there and let him shoot his load deep into my waiting pussy.

I felt him explode. He filled me up. And I took him out of me and began to suck myself off of him. I wanted all of his salty cum. Even as I lapped up every last drop of his cum, I wanted more. I didn't stop licking and sucking him.

There was no more cum, so I was already working on the next orgasm. I pushed him deeper, and I sucked harder and faster. I felt his massive cock feel like it would split my throat, but I couldn't stop. The others had started to wander back, and I begged then to join.

Johnny started to fuck my wet, swollen pussy and I began to grind into him. I reached for the others. Any cock I could get my hands on. I knew I was out of control, but all I wanted was more. I didn't want to stop. I couldn't stop.

I ran my tongue to the base of Les's cock, around his balls and to his ass. I started to suck his asshole, mixing his butt juice with my saliva to make a viscous brown liquid that I lapped up like a hungry dog. My face was buried firmly in his ass and my pussy was being shared by everyone with no concern for my pleasure.

"Watch this" I heard Les say to the others. "Bitch did this last night."

I felt his ass pucker and his cheeks tighten as he strained. I cupped his balls in my fist, knowing what was coming next and knowing I couldn't stop it. Maybe I didn't want to stop it. I didn't remember doing it last night, but I must have and Les thought it was pretty out there. I couldn't disappoint him.

As the small brown ball entered my mouth, it was horrible but I didn't let on. I kept my lips planted on his straining asshole but nothing else came. I looked at the other guys and opened my mouth wide revealing the present within. I played with it with my tongue then I closed my lips and swallowed.

I took his cock in my mouth and took it deep and let him fuck my throat deep and hard. The pain was incredibly sensual, even more heightened by the streams of piss I felt soaking me. An unknown cock was fucking my pussy while I was being pissed on and sucking Les's cock after eating out of his asshole.

I couldn't believe the depths I had sunken to, but I smiled internally at the thought.

Les came down my throat and I took all of his cum, and one by one, they all filled my mouth with their cum and let me taste their assholes. I reached down to my wet pussy and scooped the cum up with my hands and put it to my lips and swallowed it. I climbed on Johnny's cock and began to bounce, my tits bouncing up into my face as I smiled at all of them.

I reached for a cock and began to stroke it. I braced myself on his hip with one hand as I pumped his cock with the other. Then, I let go and fell forward, giving Johnny better access to my ass to pound me.

He did. I was shuddering in a constant climax now and reached for another cock for my starving mouth. He grabbed my hair and used it as a lasso to pull my face into his cock, and I willingly went deep on his cock and when I felt it ready to burst, I took another load of cum deep in my mouth. I let Johnny continue to fuck me as I licked and sucked the cum off the cock inn front of me.

Then, I felt Johnny cumming hard in my pussy. And then he pulled out and pushed my ass to one side, dropping me on the sofa as he walked away.

"Clean up and get out of here" Les said with contempt as he too walked away. They all followed and I was alone. I looked at myself and I was a disgusting mess. I smiled as I began to look for stray traces of semen to put in my mouth.

dna27fog
dna27fog
346 Followers