My Devious Plan

Story Info
Kidnapped, teased and raped?
7.7k words
4.39
47.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoahBody
NoahBody
24 Followers

First off, let me start off by saying that being a fifty-three year old bachelor is no fun. Pornography and jerking off all the time does have its limitations. Although the power of fantasy should never be over estimated, there are those times when you wish you could have real, meaningful sex, not just the easy pick ups down at the local bar. As much as I enjoyed having orgasms, I was beginning to get more than a little bored. So I devised this (at the time I thought ridiculous) plan. Over time (and boredom) it began sounding better and better, almost feasible.

Now for a little history...I live in a relatively small, quiet neighborhood where the crime rate is so low the police department rarely patrols it. And if by some slim chance they do, they're usually looking for a lost dog or cat, or there's some other mundane activity going on. There's never anything serious in our neck of the woods. Neighbors usually wave a greeting one another, be it a good morning, good afternoon or the latter good evening. Most of us have lived here a number of years, including myself. We've watched kids grow from small children to young adults. Yeah, time passes rather quickly, as the years seem to fly by.

Well, one of those young adults I have taken to noticing quite a bit lately was a rather petite young gal named Julie. She stood a whole five feet tall and I'd be surprised if she weighed much more than a hundred pounds. Though I wasn't normally attracted to women with dark hair (my preference has and always will be redheads), there was something I found exotic about her jet black, bob cut hair. Anyway, she lived approximately six houses down from me. One reason I had come to notice her was that she was the only one out, as I'd be leaving for work in the morning (usually around 6:00AM). She would come jogging past my house the same time every morning. She'd give me the typical smile and wave, whereas I'd return the gesture.

Then I'd watch rather intently, her smallish breasts encased in a heavily padded sports bra, with not a hint of bounce (one reason I could deduct the size of her boobs). The smile and the sparkle of her eyes were also very appealing. But perhaps her best asset was her butt. This girl had a beautiful ass, accented perfectly by a pair of snug fitting white jogging shorts outlined with red trim (or maybe it was the roundness of her ass that filled them out so well), either way, every morning I would watch her run by, then get into my car and I'd 'massage' my cock all the way to work, with all kinds of thoughts of Julie running through my head. Being sure as not to have any 'accidents' along the way. After all, how does one explain a cum stain? Sure. I'll bet you thought I was talking car accidents!

Amy was the recipient of many of my fantasies/masturbation sessions. Be it in bed, in the shower or just lying around in my living room. So, needless to say, she was soon to become a participant in my devious, little plan. In fact, she was going to be the star of it. What fun would it is be otherwise? I just had to figure a good date and time. Well, time was the easy aspect of it. The day? Fortunately for me I had accrued a lot of vacation time, and warmer weather was soon to be upon us. For the most part, things were thought through pretty thoroughly. I was just about ready. All I had to do was gather my courage and put my plan to work.

Springtime came and what better time to put my plan to work. I took my vacation on the third week of March. And as the coming day approached I could hardly wait for that Saturday and Sunday to be over with. I hadn't jerked off in about two weeks, holding back on purpose, in anticipation of what was to come. In the meantime, I would lie in the bed on those two previous mornings with a raging hard on just thinking about Julie and what I had planned for her. I would give myself a few extra tugs just as a reminder of what lied ahead. The wait itself was such a stimulant. I was at the point where the hours couldn't go by fast enough.

Monday morning finally came around and I practically flew out of bed. For the most part I wanted it to be as much as a normal Monday morning as possible. With the exception of giving my cock a few extra soapy pulls. But I wasn't going to let myself cum. I was building it up for my soon to be very special friend. I hurriedly got dressed and rushed out to my car. I looked down the street, no sign of Julie yet, and better still, no sign of anyone else either. I unlocked the trunk, put on a pair of latex gloves and opened the bottle of chloroform, where I proceeded to pour it onto an old tee shirt. As I stood there I thought my heart was going to burst through my chest. It was beating so fast, my hands were shaking.

I looked around again, still no movement. The sun was about forty-five minutes from coming up so besides the distant streetlights, it was still kind of dark. Perfect. Just then I caught movement out of my right eye. It was Julie, as she turned on to the sidewalk. I tried not to stare, as to not give myself away. In about fifteen seconds, I'd find out whether or not I truly had the balls to carry out my plan. As she approached, I turned and smiled at her. Looking as hot as ever, white t-shirt (with no bounce tits, her usual white shorts.

The moment she passed me, I quickly pressed the chloroform onto her nose and mouth, pulling her tight little body close to mine; I don't think my cock ever responded so quickly. Her body went limp in practically no time at all. I quickly gathered her in my arms and rushed her into the house. Now I was actually scared, had anybody seen me? Did anybody call the police? Briefly I laid Julie down on my couch, as I peered out my front window. Waiting and wondering. Time seemed to be moving very slowly now. Every minute seemed like an hour.

My eyes darted back to Julie. Still out of it, I noticed her one leg was draped over the edge of the sofa, her legs spread slightly apart, giving me a perfect view of her shapely inner thighs. Looking a little bit further up, I could see a hint of white panty peeking out from beneath the edge of her shorts. My cock immediately started to grow. I wanted so badly just to go over and feel the warmth of her pussy through the thin material, but my mind thought better of it. Knowing that there would be plenty of time for that stuff later. Just then my attention was diverted by the sound of a car driving by. Fortunately for me it continued on down the road. After a few minutes I deemed that the coast was clear and proceeded with the rest of my plan.

I had little time to waste because I knew Julie would be waking up soon, so I quickly scooped her up again and continued to carry her down to the spare bedroom I had in the basement. From there I sat her up on the bed and removed her t-shirt one arm at a time, alternating each arm just to keep her balanced. I was soon to discover that I was correct with my previous assumption dealing with the size of her tits. The label on the white sport bra bore the size of 34A. Laying her flat on her back, I reached behind her and unhooked the white bra, quickly pulling it from her limp arms. Her smallish breasts fell free. There was no time to admire them just yet.

I quickly tethered her wrists to the Velcro restraint I had bought online (the other end tied to the bed frame supports). I didn't tighten them too much; I wanted her to have some freedom. With nervous hands I reached for the waistband of her shorts (I wanted to leave her panties on, just to satisfy my panty fetish). Slowly I peeled them down...it was just another way of teasing myself. Finally the waistband of her panties came into view, and needless to say, my cock was throbbing. You have no idea how much I wanted to jerk off and just splatter her with my cum. But no, I wasn't saving myself for another masturbation session. This was going to be the real deal.

I had to reach underneath her to hold her panties up with one hand while continuing to tug on her shorts with the other. Eventually I got them over that shapely ass of hers and down to her thighs. I inhaled deeply, actually imagining that I could smell the scent of her pussy. I pulled the shorts the rest of the way off. The panties are of the white nylon variety, with a little bit of lace around the top. I think to myself how wet I'm going to make them later. Sitting to the side, I notice how truly hot she is. Damn, I want to pull her panties off and fuck her like there's no tomorrow. But I know that will all come in time. She stirs ever so slightly, which reminded me that I still have to bind her legs.

I gently pull her legs apart, and place the Velcro anklets snugly on her feet. She looks so enticing, lying there with her legs slightly spread. I take a step back to actually admire Julie, in all of her naked beauty, from her small, pert breasts, to her white pantied crotch, I noticed a few stray black pubic hairs peeking out from the leg bands of her panties. I run my hand up her thighs, feeling the softness of them. Reaching the vee of her vulva, I pushed the crotch of her panties lightly into the seam of her pussy. She stirred a little more. So I switch to using my thumb and index finger to tickle the insides of each thigh, while my middle finger continued to gently tease her slit. A soft "Ohhhhhh" escaped from her lips.

Being still slightly scared, I backed off. I did however pull off my pants, so that I could be more comfortable. I stood before her with my cock making a tent in my boxers. I pulled it out and touched the head of it to her full red lips. I gave myself a few strokes, wishing that she were awake so that she could take it in to her mouth. I pulled on it a few more times, actually coaxing a big gob of pre-cum from its head, whereas I dribbled it directly on to her lips. With my left hand I reach down and massage the erect nipple on her left breast, gently squeezing it between my thumb and index finger. Again she moves and whimpers ever so slightly. I knew it would only be a matter of minutes before she would finally come to.

For whatever reason, I wasn't worried about her recognizing me. Maybe it had to do with my ego or something. Something told me it would all work out in the long run. But being scared and being nervous are two different things. I guess I was still intimidated by her beauty. Either way, she was beginning to wake up. She tossed and turned, trying to free herself, before she opened her eyes and the realization that she was tied to a bed. It took her a few more seconds before she discovered she was practically naked. Her nipples stood high on her chest, fully erect in her frightened state. Even as she tried to wiggle free her firm tits had very little movement to them.

"What the...?" her words trailed off and I interrupted her. "Don't worry, you have nothing to fear. I'm going to take good care of you." I tried to reassure her. Then I had to warn her that if she tried to scream, I would have to gag her, and that I was pretty certain that neither one of us wanted that. She then asked the stupidest question imaginable, if I was going to hurt her. I told her "Not in the least possible way." I moved next to the bed, my hard on jutting out. I caressed her tit with the palm of my hand and gently squeezed it with my fingers.

"Are you going to rape me?" she inquired. I shook my head and responded with an honest and straightforward "No! All I want to do is please you and bring you pleasure. There will be no pain involved. Promise." And with that with I let my other hand travel back down to that vee between her legs. She tried to squirm free, but there was very little slack in the restraints. I used my middle finger again and pushed the fabric slightly into her seam, as I let it travel up and down her hot slit (yes, I could feel the heat radiating from her pussy). Squirm as she might, there was no escaping my finger. Finally she just gave up the fight.

I continued this for a while, until I actually heard her breathing pattern change. She wasn't breathing hard from the previous struggle, now it was due to arousal. I found her clit poking against the soft nylon and began to focus my attention on it. This brought on an almost immediate response from her. She was subconsciously pushing her hips upward ever so slightly to keep the pressure applied to it. Her breathing was beginning to get shallow and raspy. I knew I was on to something. I used my index finger on her clit and drew light circles around her hole. There was definitely a damp spot in her panties, which aroused me to no end. Round and round, up and down, there was no doubt that she was feeling pretty damn good about now.

"Oh my God. Don't stop" were the next words out of her mouth. Little did she know, I had no intentions of stopping (not yet anyway). Just for kicks I pulled the crotch of her panties to the side, and there staring me in the face were the pinkest pussy lips peeking out from behind her wet matted black pubic hair, what a contrast. I slid my finger along her pussy, being sure not to insert it, and then brought my finger up to my mouth. I just had to have a taste. I put the crotch of her panty back, and continued my wonderful tease all over again. Meanwhile my cock was throbbing, totally neglected. I took my free hand and released my friend from the confines of its boxers. I gave it a few obligatory pulls, just enough to release a big gob of pre-cum. I used the head of my cock and smeared it on her nipples. Julie watched all wide-eyed.

While my fingers continued the tease on her pussy, I let my cock bob free, throbbing with each beat of my heart. Her moans and sighs were becoming increasingly louder, as the crotch of her panty grew wetter and wetter. Soon the nylon was sliding over her cunt lips with very little friction. I pushed the fabric a little deeper in to her hole and she thrust her hips in an effort to gain more. Meanwhile the pre-cum was just oozing from my hard cock. I dangled it over her lips, but she turned away just as a dribble of it reached her cheek. I didn't let that deter what I was doing.

Soon she was actually pushing her hips up in time with my probing fingers. I bent down and practically took her whole breast in to my mouth. I circled my tongue around her areola and then I began squeezing her nipple ever so gently between my teeth. Making it appear even redder than before. I reached over and did the same to the other one. She seemed to thoroughly enjoy this, as her breathing was getting faster. I knew she was about to cum. I love to hear a woman on the edge. It is so erotic. To imagine what she's feeling, right at that moment.

I found her clit again and focused on it. I wanted her to cum for me. I needed her to cum for me. Finally she blurted out an "Oh fuck!" and then that soon turned in to a few muffled moans and as I rubbed her little bud faster, finally there it was "Yes...yes... YESSSssssss!!!" she practically screamed in my ear. "Fuck me, fuck me now" she groaned through gritted teeth, her pussy pushing against my fingers. But I wasn't ready to give in yet. I let my fingertips ride out the waves of her orgasm. Sliding along that wet nylon path. I'll bet she pushed a good twenty times trying to force my fingers inside of her, but I only let the tips rub along her slit. With eyes closed, the pace started to settle down a bit.

I climbed up on the bed and knelt beneath her outstretched thighs. I jerked my cock a few times and ran the head of it between her legs. Feeling the slit of her pussy on the head of my cock was amazing to say the least. She returned the favor by pushing her wet, cum soaked panties against me. I let the warmth envelope just the head of my throbbing cock, as I pushed myself in a little. No words were spoken, just actions. I had to fight the urge to just ram my cock in to her. But I realized, she was my prisoner, and yes, she was all mine to do with what I please. There was no rush, no timetable to abide by. So I rubbed myself up and down her crotch a few more times. Just to clean myself off as it may. And as I got up, I thought I heard a sigh of frustration from her as I removed myself from the between her milky smooth thighs.

Still there was basically silence in the room, other then the sound of the two of us breathing rather heavily, still there was no talking between us. The relative silence was finally broken by a long, rather noisily sigh, little did she know how much 'fun' I had planned for us. As I looked down at her, I watched her breasts go up and down with each breath. I looked at her face, she looked so at peace with herself with her eyes closed. Meanwhile my balls were aching for release. I wanted to cum so bad, but I wasn't sure where I wanted to first. Should I cum in her mouth, on those firm, little titties that were such a huge turn on, or maybe I should just cum in that tight, little cunt of hers? Oh boy, decisions, decisions.

Finally the silence was broken by her exclaiming "I've gotta pee". No problem, I thought to myself, I already had this already planned out also. Little did she know that I had put a waterproof mattress pad on the bed, and the sheets were cheap AND expendable, I informed her that if she had to go, she would have to right there because I wasn't about to let her up just yet. She whined some more "But I've really got to go bad", and with that she tried to squeeze her legs together. I gave her a somewhat evil smile, and continued to watch her struggle. I cupped her pussy with my hand; she mustn't have had to go that bad, she wasn't any wetter than she was before.

"I really have to go. I'm not going to be able to hold it all day you know?" she said in a somewhat angry tone. I just laughed at her and told her to "Go". She kind of growled at me and turned her head away. She struggled some more, and that's when I noticed some actual droplets appearing on the crotch of her panties. She continued to try and squeeze her thighs together, but to no avail. I suppose that it was an attempt to hide her embarrassment as much as it was to hide her piss drops from view. Once again my prick was at its full hardness. She had no idea just how much she turned me on. I wanted to see her wet herself.

I released my cock from the confines of my boxers once more. I pushed my hips towards her in an effort to place it in her hand, to test the situation if you will. Strangely enough she wrapped her fingers around it, and started stroking me. Maybe she thought this would gain her some freedom. I don't know. But I DO know that it felt good to have her small, soft hand moving slowly up and down my shaft, as opposed to my masculine, sometimes speedy jerk off seminars. More pre-cum oozed from my cock, almost as if begging for full release. Her hand picked up speed a little more, gripped a little tighter. The little minx was trying to make me cum.

But I wasn't ready to cum, not just yet anyway. I let her get me really close, as I felt my balls draw nearer to my body, and I knew if she kept going that I would erupt in a torrent of cum. I just figured that I would let her have her fun, before I would finally pull away. Up and down her hand went. Closer and closer I got, and I think she knew that too, for her hand started to pump me even faster. She had no idea just how badly I wanted to cum. But just before I reached that point of no return, I pulled away, my cock bobbing (or should I say throbbing) in emptiness. That time there was definitely a sigh of disapproval. Again silence.

"Okay, I really have to pee...BAD' she said. I just gave her an evil chuckle and told her to "Go! There's nothing holding you back." She tried in vain to squeeze her legs together, but that wasn't happening. Soon some more yellow liquid seeped through the crotch of her panties, making her pubic hair all that much more visible. I cupped her pussy with my hand and felt the warm piss kind of run it to it, then it would stop. She was trying to hold back as much as possible. "Don't be afraid, just let it go. There's nothing to be ashamed of." I tried to reassure her. Finally, I felt a slight stream against my hand. Then all of a sudden there was a gush and my hand, along with her panties and sheet were getting completely soaked with piss. There was no more holding back. It came out of her with a force. She must have had to go long before mentioning it to me.

NoahBody
NoahBody
24 Followers
12