My Diary

Story Info
She writes in her diary events with her family
1.2k words
3.97
50.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

10/8/00

Fisting, anal, being fucked by animals, being spit on, smacked, spanked, beat and abused, being instructed to fuck anywhere, anytime, with anyone or anything. That was the life I choose. Actually that life chose me. From the time I could remember my pussy throbbed. It throbbed with such a pulse that I just came to its calling. If my pussy desired a cock I found a cock. If that owner of the cock told me to fuck a beer bottle I would go to a beer bottle. If that cock owner also told me to put peanut butter on my cunt and have a dog lap it up, you got it, I did just that. I was a total submissive. I was born like this. I got off on being a total slave. Completely your sex slave; I would obey you, worship you, hell I would do anything for you, even die for you. I must have been like this all my life. I got myself in trouble as a kid on purpose just so I could receive a spanking from either my mom or dad. I didn't care who did it. Hell I would let my brother punish me if he was up for the task. In some ways it was a hell. Imagine it like this. A junky needs his drug; his whole life revolves around his next fix. My fix was sexual. Didn't matter what kind of sexual act it was; as long as there was some type of sexual tense involved I was game.

I'm starting to wonder if my problem, which is what I call it is becoming obvious. My whole family has been acting weird around me lately. Did they see me; do they remember me moaning while being spanked when they thought I was crying? I don't know what it is, but they are acting very weird around me. Lying here right now writing all of this in my digital diary that I created with my computer that I got over Christmas I lay my thoughts down with words. Words of sex, hell sometimes the sex is disgusting, but that is what I am. I am anybody's anything. In some ways I'm every guys dream. Hell I'm no fox. Yes I have some big tits, which sag because of their size: 36D's. At the age of 16 I couldn't play softball anymore because the coach wanted me at time to slide face first. Believe me the tits get in the way. But my pussy, is bald, hell it's got to be, other wise my pubes will just be wet all the time, for I'm wet 24/7. Then there is my nice round ass and defined legs which I developed running 2 miles 3 days a week. Now thinking back at it, I guess I am hot. Hell I do have red hair, pale skin, and freckles but I think they are cute.

Well I should get downstairs and spend some quality time with the family. I don't see them much lately. I'll write some more when I get a chance.

10/30/02

Diary,

I know it's been awhile since I wrote, but I had to get my head straight. Something very weird is happening in my family. My brother, hell this is crazy, but my brother I think is hitting on me. I mean it's very discrete but there are some obvious signs; well they are obvious to me. I am finding when ever he finds my back to him he reaches around and gives me a hug. Don't get me wrong, it's nice to get a hug, especially by a family member that you love but what I have been noticing is I think I feel his firm hard cock pressing against the back of my ass between my cheeks. Hell, the last few days I think after he hugged me he kind of just held himself in that pose and then, call me crazy, but I think he discretely maneuvered his hands so they were barely holding my breasts from underneath. But to make matters worse he gave me a kiss and then a lick on the neck. But I have to admit; when he licked my neck, my knees buckled and my juices flowed. Hell you probably could have filled a drinking glass with what flowed out of my cunt that day. Well I need to lie down; things are just getting to my head. Besides, tomorrow is Halloween and I need to get into my custom. I'm going to dress as a naughty school girl and go with my family to a party. Have a goodnight diary.

11/1/02

Dear Diary

I don't know if it was the alcohol or the events I wrote about before but at some point at the party I found myself on my knees giving my brother head. I mean I don't recall much. I remember going to the party, my brother had his hand on my thigh the whole drive there. When we all got there, my parents went to see their friends and family, and me and my brother went to see our cousins. During the night we had a lot of punch which I'm guessing must have been spiked; because I was getting dizzy and the only thing I had was punch. Well the next thing I know my brother is coming up to me asking me if I am alright, and then the next thing I know we are in the bathroom, I'm on my knees, he's holding my head, his head is tilted back and he is moaning loudly, and I'm deep throating his cock. When it was all over I swallowed all his cum, he helped me up and said, "We should get back, don't want to worry mom or dad." I think I said back to him, "Yes sir."

Why would I say that? Whatever, but it get's weirder. Something happened on the way home. When we all got into the car dad said I didn't look too good, so since mom wasn't drinking anything she should drive and dad she sit with me in the back to make sure I'm okay. So while we were driving I think I moaned or something (was probably thinking about how my brothers cum tasted) but the next thing I know I see my father looking at me, his face is about 5 inches from mine and I feel his hand on my thigh, and he says, "Are you okay." Instead of me saying "yes" I remember taking his hand and placing it up and underneath my skirt till his fingers were on my wet panties and I said, "What do you think?" Well he didn't answer. Well that's not completely accurate, he didn't answer with words but his actions sure said a lot. After I put his hand there, I felt him slide my panties to the side and slowly sliding his fingers into my hot, juicy wet pussy.

Pumping away, while at the same time using his thumb to rub my clit. God he was doing such a good job I came right there. I came so hard I had to bite on my lip so I wouldn't make a sound. God, first my brother then my father; who's next. Mom?