All Comments on 'My Dilemma - Redux'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 184 Comments (Page 2)
oxynam25oxynam25over 6 years ago
This made me appreciate JPB more now

An ending doesn't necessarily make the story better. This one was worse than the original considering how you made him into a wimp. She cheated for a long time, got gangbanged and knowingly had another mans baby and somehow it's the same as what he did. He takes the blame why? That was terrible, waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

she was a bit od a cunt eh wouldn't admit to jenny that her dad wasn't really her dad he should be glad to be rid of her the whore

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 6 years ago
What's really scary is at the author thinks this is a BETTER story than his original piece of shit

I mean how fucked up in the head you have to be to think that the story is better than the original one? Even worse how fucked up in the head you have to be to actually post this crap and try to convince readers that this is a better version?

You knew the store is going to be a complete disaster because the office and fix the original problem which is this line or observation made on page 2

." This was no affair, this was cold and calculated. Nosey hooked her, then he gutted her and let his friends feast on her bones..."

Noooooooooooooooooo

The only reason Jane the cunt ex wife stop screwing around on Amber's because all the gang bang. She didn't stop because she felt guilty or remorse and she didn't stop because you care what her husband thought. The only reason she stopped was because of the game bag was more than she can handle or

That doesn't take away from the fact that for several weeks the wife Jane wasn't fact engaging with the long-term sexual affair with the other man.

What makes the story completely unreadable and just apparently pathetic is the fact that the husband and the author are unable to figure this out for themselves

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 6 years agoAuthor
Nice to see you back Harry!

Great to see you enjoyed it so much the first time you came back and had another go. Or do you really have this one bookmarked? As always I like you understated critique. 5*

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
im curious charlie

How do you equate his one screw up and its a big one . To her gangbang and passing off a kid as his. I'm sorry but to me she has no morals class or anything. He goes to her wedding to give her away. naah id be sorely tempted to out her to everyone and admit his screw up too. hes no saint at all, but compare the two and shes a Piece of garbage no rationalizing is gonna change that, her gangbang and the lies that it, you cant polish a turd. reading this I just cant wrap my head around it at all.

c24jc24jabout 6 years ago
Good story, a bit sad, but they could still end up together, I suppose.

First, to notredame - She didn't pass off the kid as his, she didn't know either,

It's worth checking out Charlie's clarifications in the comments if you weren't clear on parts of the story. Somehow, from the story I DID get the impression that she didn't know Jenny wasn't his, and she didn't mess around significantly longer than he did . . . AND . . . she enjoyed it much less than he did. I think Charly re-iterates these ideas in his comments.

That being said, they both have issues, but I honestly felt hers were a little worse. He WAS a sort of a hero at times, did show some real integrity (in my opinion) at times, and I think had better impulse control.

However, I think Jemma was wrong. With a bit of work (and REAL counseling) I really believe they could have made things work. What's more, I think think Mike is one of very few men who could not only put up with Jane, but love and actually appreciate her for the way she is. What's more, I suspect she knows this on some level . . . but it won't truly be driven home to her until things start going South with Anthony, who probably isn't one of the types of men who could put up with her and even appreciate her. He'll find her frustrating, impulsive, and inconsistent. Some of the attributes that drew him to her initially will begin to become tiresome. They will try, but my guess is it won't last two years, by which time she'll really be missing Mike. She will have a much greater appreciation of the love he had for her regardless of her prevailing attitude at any given time. She will miss this odd determination to be devoted to her and realize she needs it and really wants to love and (in her own manner) take care of him. Capping that off will be her knowing that he told Jenny he cheated, in order to lower himself, and raise Jane up a bit, in Jenny's eyes. Since she probably did not do the same, this will always be on her mind, an ongoing reminder of his strength, love, and integrity.

Now Mike's not perfect, and he may end up with the vet . . . though if she's a gentle, well-balanced individual, I hope not. You see, to some extent, I think Mike thrived on the challenges of reconciling his differences with Jane. He needed that. Any low made the highs that much more satisfying. He loves mixed hot and cold of being around the camp fire, he the animals, the challenges of farming . . . He's simply not made for a a climate controlled domicile and just lying back when a routine day is done. That's Jane vs. the vet (maybe) in a nutshell. That's why he couldn't quite believe how quickly Jane left and not long after, married Anthony. Deep down, I don't think he ever really wanted to give up.

Now, with a bit of real counseling (which Jane will realize she needs after splitting with Anthony), she'll gain some (if never complete) control of her impulses, and a greater understanding of who she is . . . and with this, a greater love and understanding of Mike, and why he really was the one for her. She will finally tell Jenny about her past. Jenny will then marry Mike (no, just kidding). If Mike hasn't married, he and Jane will start to drift together . . . though it will involve a bit more manipulation on Jane's part . . . just to make sure the drift occurs in the direction she hopes for, and which she now believes is the best outcome.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
CJ24 she didnt know because she didnt care

If this was real, this bitch would be crucified by people and rightly so. She had a gangbang period. He fucked up absolutely, so hes no lilly white what he did pales in comparison to what she did. She still passed the kid off as his because she knew she did the gangbang so it tracks that she shouldve known possibly wasnt his. The ending just doesnt ring true. As for your suggestion of counseling, just how do you think thats gonna work. After what she did, i cant see any rational reason for him to stay or even be civil to her. Not attacking you at all im genuinely curious how you come to that as an option.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not as good

Not as good as the first one. His cheating, although bad, was in no way comparable to hers. Gangbangs, multiple cheating, managing him raise someone else's child. Yet he accepts blame. Just not buying it.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Nice but sad.

A little too sad. She got hers, he was left with nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good

He was the better cuck in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Deserves a better score

This is much better than many of the BTB tales that score higher. I scored it high, but the romantic in me wanted them to patch it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Not just "no". But "HELL NO"!

Walk the bitch down the aisle? Are you kidding me? Only if he can set her dress on fire at the end. With her in it. When you look up "wimp" in the dictionary you'll see Mike's picture.

1 star

Flat_OutFlat_Outalmost 5 years ago
A major dose of realism . . .

I used to work in the area building a power line. I have had lunch at the West Wyalong service station plenty of times. I'm guessing 'town' for this author is Temora.

To all those who want to BTB, you need to put yourself into the story . . . the events are all very realistic to the time and community. The main point of the BTB approach is to demonstrate the emotional / personal cost to the cheating wife. She has paid the price, she would have probably preferred to stay married but lost that opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not really

Husband was a total wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Heart wrenching and real. Hope you have more stories in you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
did we all read the same story?!

She tried to throw his one single affair in his face!

Because she felt shitty for having a years long affair with multiple men, many times, in gang bangs, and getting PREGNANT WITH ANOTHER MAN'S CHILD.

This is an apples to air planes comparison. He slipped up once. She decided to cheat, over and over. And cuckolding a man to raise a child not his own, while thinking it's his....is the worst possible thing a female can do to a male in a marriage.

This isn't a dilemma. The only dilemma is controlling a tidal wave of rage. That's it. I don't need a BTB story. I can enjoy a good RAAC. This wasn't a RAAC. She's a monster in human skin. She absolutely should feel like shit. I'm glad he left, but most sane people can see that she was incapable of love. She's a lost cause. The only thing you can feel bad about it all the wasted years. He cheated, and felt horrible. He ENDED it. She kept coming back. And she tried to lie when caught. She has no respect for the man, nor herself. Just an opportunist. He was the best husband, so she took him...by any means. She wanted sex on the side...so she took it. This isn't some victim. She was a sober adult in her affairs. An active and willing volunteer.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 4 years ago
Hard to judge...

He didn't sleep with a woman just a couple of times - he pretty much fucked her as often as he could over a few days...

According to Nosey (on the video tape) his first fuck with her was only a couple of weeks before the video tape...

Is it worse that she had sex with the guys over a short period (less than 40 minutes the first time with one and probably hours the second) or that he had sex with one a whole much of times over those three days...?

I'm guessing for him the multiple is what did him in AND the fact he SAW it.

But he also acknowledged to himself at least that she'd been hooked and could see how torn up she was afterwards...

Obviously none of that let him get passed it... I am curious though how come SHE didn't acknowledge that what she did was worse... though she did say she didn't hate him, she hated herself.

And yeah, I think I'd think multiple was worse that one a bunch.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 4 years ago
Sad

Seriously, the only tone that came across was sadness. Mike never really wanted out of his marriage. Jane might not have, but she let her bitterness block their chances to heal.

It really sounds like they were one of those few couples who healed surging their separation, and might have had a chance to rejoin. Candidates to renew their vows. Sad that it ended as it did.

I guess that makes it well written: it is reader an emotional response.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
0*

What a fucked up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad story

You write very well , and breakups are hard. The entire story seems so sad. The story doesn't make clear the amount of cheating involved, and the kid not being his is tragic. They are paying for not being together through all of the 20 years. If dishonesty and lying. At least one of them has a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
F*cked up pair

Too obstinate, both were at fault, but neither willing to compromise, ending was just a cop out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
"You are such a prude, just like your father,"

That was it. The end.

It raises all kinds of questions. And makes reconciliation impossible.

Knoxhard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
argh

so very sad.

write her as evil or get them back together but this sort of story is just painful.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Very good

Yes, it's a long sad story. And, so fucked up it's like real life. Guess that is what made it good.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
If Jenny is a prude just like her father

Did Jane know who her father was? Mike should have hunted down those guys and put them in the ground.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hated it. He took the blame, the stupid ass. She literally got away with murder.

What a fucked up story.

Reality??

My arse it is. He was wimp and let his wife run all over right to the end. She had another mans child and she had the gall to blame him and did fuck all to help solve the problem

Scores 1/5 for being a shit story

BlackJackSteeleBlackJackSteeleover 3 years ago

The best possible outcome.

I can only go from my own experience but, sometimes, that the way it works out. More often than not, it's too hard to come back from those sort of situations and its better to each go your own way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a really sad story.

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Sorry but she had sex with multiple men and got pregnant and she gets on her high horse and he ends up taking the blame! Also we never found out why the mystery postman thought it okay to send the packages or how they knew who the participants were. She did little to make it work that makes you think she was looking forward to whoring it up again. If she had made an effort I think he would have come around but she didn't see the huge difference in what they had done.

Lastly, and I'm sorry about this, why don't people who can write well not understand the difference between two, to and too?

E. G. I am going to the party or Are you going to the party too (also) or are you two (2) going too (also or as well) It's just too much. Still worth 4 stars.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

I actually read it for a second time and guess what? It’s still bollocks.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
just another of the make any excuse you can for her

he cheated, then divorce his ass. But no....she fucks a whole bunch of guys....gets knocked up and pawns the baby off on him. Yep, love at its best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another

feminized male character. The wife not only cheated, she did it in the most flagrant way possible. Once she did that, she had voided the marriage contract. Moreover, she saddled him with a bastard. The bit with Michelle was not adultery. He was no longer bound by his vows. Nevertheless, he acts the part of the weak, needy cuck even to the point of covering up the slut's responsibility for the separation (he didn't actually cheat on the slut because she, by her actions, had released him from his vows). So, the husband is written as being dishonest to his children and other to "protect" the slut. Just lovely.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

I absolutely HATE how this ended but only the brilliance of your writing drew me into the characters to come to that conclusion. I won't go into what I would have done differently, but you filled the story with real people and a very real scenario. 5+*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You turned the husband into a clown

He had a fling that lasted for a few days but his wife not only had an ongoing affair but she continued to lie to him till she reached at pinnacle of it with the gangbang that ultimately made her change her mind. And to top it off she remains totally unrepentant to the bone, never apologizes for cheating on him, for conceiving a baby and hiding it from him. And you say "let's split like FRIENDS?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good story but wrong ending. There should have been a reconciliation. Both of them cheated it doesn't matter about the level of cheating and whether one is worse than the other cheating is cheating.

From the story they lived happy 16 years after the cheating and the cheating occurred when the marriage was in difficulties and failing. Even though he discovered that one of the children wasn't biologically his.

It seems that they were both failed by marriage counsellors and perhaps should have continued to look for a good one and stayed married and together.

It doesn't matter how amicable the divorce may be it still affects the children in the longer term.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck Jane. Tell the kids exactly why you’re divorcing. Oh, the marriage was in trouble - my ass! Absolutely nothing warrants unprotected sex with another man, let alone three different men!

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

all these morons that try and compare apples to oranges. She cheat and he cheated ...apples to apples. He cheated, she got gangbanged and had someone else kid, let him raise it as his own and that's the same....in what way?

ErotFanErotFanalmost 3 years ago

I think CharlieB4 should have stopped where he left. It is/was obvious that he was conflicted about where to go from here. IMHO A large part of him wanted a compromise, if not a total reconciliation. But he was hung up on the heinousness of her gang bang and subsequent pregnancy. I further believe he didn't want to write this ending and is himself not happy with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Anthony may be a nice guy but he obviously makes Pee-Wee Herman look masculine and has a 4 inch, skinny stiffy. How do we know? No man of average looks and endowment would accept a practiced adulteress and well used gang bang slut as his wife.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 2 years ago

Excellent! In life we make big mistakes and we make little mistakes.

Somebody tanked his marriage, he accepted one fling with one guy. The video was too too much. Incompetent marriage counselors blocked another hope. It was too much,,, too much work to do for a goal that was too far away. Wise persons let go of the pain and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was a slut for Nosey...for weeks. While she wasn't on the pill. And she isn't discrete about it.. Then he gets his mates to fuck her too in a gangbang. Use her like a common whore.

He accepts it. He knows she hasn't been faithful. And soon after she's pregnant and he doesn't question the paternity? What kind of dumbass is he? She gives birth to another man's child...and she doesn't even know which of the 3 was the father? Makes her husband raise it.

He has a 3 day affair while out of town one time.

How is this equivalent? In any way?

She carried on for weeks...with multiple men having unprotected sex. What a fucking moron she is. She deserved to be plowed in the ass and have it hurt. Stupid cunt.

My only question is why was it a dilemma for him? Tell the oldest and the rest of the kids the truth. That he isn't the bio dad of the oldest. And mom doesn't even know which one of the lovers from the gangbang is the actual father. That he just found out from a tape. And that's why he is divorcing their mother.

Burn her down. When you are a real estate agent in a rural area? The only thing you have is your reputation. Let her try and work after the entire population for 3 counties around know she's a round heeled slut who does gangbangs.

Fuck her attitude. The stupid bitch. After she accepted the job in Orange? He should have cancelled the sale on the farm. Go ahead and move bitch. But I'm not selling until the divorce judge forces it. You'll have to file. And pay the attorney.. And I'll make the place near unsellable by the time that happens. Have fun living in Orange.

Self righteous cunt of a character she is. And he's sort of a pathetic lover.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Very nice. Betrayal, romance, friendship.

5*. I really enjoyed it. Like most of your work, superbly done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jesus people it’s a story ie fiction get a grip.

Well written and I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You made Mike the largest pussy in the southern hemisphere. Stay with that bitch even when she was staying DAYS with another man? I don't think so. When he's already determined she's pregnant by some else. What utter bullshit. I wish there was a way to score something less than zero.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good stuff. Well told. The story stays within the matrix of what humans are capable of with no make up applied. What Samuel Clemens might have referred to as "the unvarnished truth". Thank you for this story.

LWlurker

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Would have been almost impossible for me to be in that wedding situation. My anger would not have cooled.

The story was well done. A common issue with so many LW stories is the use of so much alcohol. I've assumed this is from the number of British writers and their social practices. Makes it easy to write excuses for bad choices I guess.

norcal62norcal62over 2 years ago

Agree with LWlurker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The wedding bit is absurd. The wife was a slag. Just another weak husband character in the fetid LW swamp.

Ocker53Ocker53about 2 years ago

I’m actually a Dubbo boy but I didn’t like this story, sorry it just was not realistic ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many plot holes and gaps that this story sunk... plus the mc ends up with nothing. And seriously he slips one time while she not only cheats multiple times but gets gang banged? Not even close to being even. This story gets a 1*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that's sad. I was struck by the daughter's line: "She gets angry all the time but you don't." The wife gets too angry too easily and doesn't understand the need to say, "I'm sorry." It's hard to repair a marriage with that. Ignore the critics who say he is weak. He is trying to repair what is broken and doing too much on his own. And always ignore the personal attacks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Frankly, it was a disappointment.

The first story already had several problems, but this is just drivel. Plus, none of the characters are likable, at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

that was no better ,move on your are done with the whore ,don't stop and talk to the whore.

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

1 star - not a great idea - the story was just too much beyond believable.

None of the characters were even remotely likeable. The differences in the scale of the infidelities between them was way beyond anything a normal person could possibly deal with. Him just a simple cheating one time - her several cheating episodes, then the gang bang and pregnancy. No way in hell this was going to work out in the end.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

You did the final scene really, really well.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

The wedding scene was ludicrous. Those characters are some miserable people. Such a depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This 'REDUX' was a better read except for the ending. I'm fond of 'Happily-Ever-After'. Too bad. LP

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

sad, but believable

FreeAmericanPatriotFreeAmericanPatriotover 1 year ago

And this is a reconciliation story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely disgusting…should change the name of the MC to father of the bride or preferably the bridesmaid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What utter bullshit. Jane should have become rose fertilizer.

CriosCriosover 1 year ago

Thanks for the redux, Charlie! I think you ended it the only real way possible, or at least in a plausible manner

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

What a weak story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a load of horse shit. She willingly cheats multiple times, cuckolds him in more ways than one and yet she is still the one upset? His daughter is not his, even if he slept with that other woman it does not even compare with what she did, and go to her wedding? Fuck that shit, burn the bitch! She definitively is deserving of it.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Second time around, still an awful story, still 1/5.

Jesus! How the hell did you manage to write this rubbish.

Anyways, thank God u have some good uns as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story exemplifies the attitudes that creat all the stories here with ratings below 2*. Maybe it's time you took a break.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shit

1959_Darroch1959_Darroch12 months ago

Redux? More like Reflux,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

BTB to the ground! What a simp, no way is this believable less than a man !

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG11 months ago

Not my cup of tea. The whore got off with the kids no less! While the husband was just another wimp.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

I'm not bothering. The first part was horribly constructed.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I scored this one high but I liked first one better. The problem with this is that wife was too bad in both stories to be let off so easily. It is one thing to have a one weekend fling and another to have two months of sex publicly and get pregnant in a gang bang she voluntarily participated in and then backed out of only because she did not like anal sex. How devastating would it be to have someone else father a child you thought was yours? Also, did Jennifer ever find out that her mother cheated and that the person she called daddy was not her bio father. The husband went out of his way to take the blame for the divorce and didn't even tell children about their mother's philandering ways.

anon.1

Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

The wife got off easy. What about her affair, the daughter's paternity? She goes on to happily

ever after? 😡

Bri29Bri2910 months ago

A very well written story but I can't help agree with some of the anons that Jane got off far to easily.Janes cheating was just far far worse than Mikes weekend fling and for him to find out one of his kids wasn't his......It was actually a hard read the gang bang thing with Jane was like a rape scene it just didn't fit the image of a married wife and mother which was shocking .I think if someone does that it's in their character DNA ,so I just don't see how they can flit between being a loving wife mother etc to a disgusting slut .If the kids had seen that tape they probably would have wanted to live with their father and who could blame them.

rustynail95rustynail959 months ago

Actually, I am going to disagree with most of the commenters here and say that I really liked the story. It was not farfetched. I wish it had a RAAC ending, but the ending, other than the wedding scene, wasn't that bad. Good character development here. Great writing. I don't believe in punishing people. People usually punish themselves unless they are sociopaths. I think Jane did that a lot even though she projected a hard edge to everyone. It is not clear to me that the MCs were that incompatible with each other, although I personally would have a hard time raising a kid that was not mine. Jane screwed up. She knew it and they both could not get past it. Painful tale without any redemption. Life is like that sometimes. Somehow, I don't think her marriage to Anthony is going to be a winner either.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So he had a 3 day fuckfest. How does this equate with multiple fucks spread out over a larger timeline and literally cuckolding him with someone elses child?

Yeah, try again cuck author. I'd say look to your family for examples of strong men but, with your genes and values? Well, it seems improbable, at least blood relative wise.

RileyKingRileyKing9 months ago

3 stars. Good premise with a bad ending. The MC was soft and lazy. He allows himself to be a victim. Yes, he had 2 weekends with his AP, but she was gang banged and had a kid by one of them. Then had zero remorse. Looks like a he gets a happily ever after and he doesn’t.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Should have gone on to Brisbane, and put an end to her.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not the author's best work. There was no moral equivalency between the betrayals and she had little to no remorse for her actions. And yes she jumped at the opportunity to separate. This author can and has done better.

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright6 months ago

He deserves what he got. What I don't understand, if they were married in the beginning why was he letting her hang around and sleep with this "nosey". She told him he sleep with her at her brother's, it's obvious she wouldn't be sleeping there anymore. Then he saw her with her hand under his shirt at the bar, heard someone say "nosey" gonna get lucky again. Then the trip the make where he sat for almost an hour, come mane.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What fucking bullshit! You only addd a cuck ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The fact that he cheated while his wife was at home with his small children (yes I know 1 wasn’t his) I find unforgivable just my opinion her ‘cheating’ sounds more like a gang rape she probably was drugged and forced who knows

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

That generation of writers who set out to convert a whole generation of men into wimps and cucks!, thank god they did not succeed!

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0357 days ago

Liked it a lot - being an Aussie from the bush it wasn't hard to empathise with the characters.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Dilemma Previous Part
My Dilemma Series Info