My Dirty Little Secret

Story Info
Little slut loves his cock.
969 words
3.56
69.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I began to think that maybe, just maybe I could live normally & not be distracted by sex - & the complications that come with it, I had a relapse.

It is frustrating.

Let me explain. You see my name is Kiki & I'm an interior decorator. i love hot sex, big cut cocks & really expensive shoes.

Anyway there was this cute guy named Mickey, I was helping him style his apartment for a photo shoot & he couldn't stop hitting on me. He was really charming and quite a looker, but hooking up with him was the last thing in my mind because he's within my circle of friends. Not many friends know of my pre-occupation with sex, except for a few really close ones. They too I only revealed half-truths. I need these people in life, and I don't want any opportunity to pass me by just because I can't keep my legs together.

But the fact was I succumbed. A little information first, he's in his late thirties, Chinese, 5'9", well-to-do, works out regularly (in fact we had gone to the gym several times together) and very articulate. As I have mentioned earlier, he couldn't stop hitting on me. I suppose I was partly to be blamed because I did not once attempt to discourage him. Of course, I enjoyed it immensely. I even thought that he'd make an ideal boyfriend and was lying through my teeth about my dating history. No matter how liberal men claim themselves to be, they rather their women have little or no sexual experience at all. I'd advise my girlfriends not to be too forthright.

Anyway, one day Mickey invited me to have a have brunch meeting with him. It was at this cute little cafe which had opened pretty recently in a big hotel.

Apparently, he wanted to show me the décor of the place as he wanted similar thing done to his master bedroom. Well, I knew it wasn't going to be just tete-a-tete over bacon & eggs. I knew better, but I was itching to be fucked, hard.

Under normal circumstance, I would not have trouble choosing what to wear for a day of passion but then I was quite a nervous wreck. I did not want to wear anything too over the top, lest he got suspicious of my girl-next-door façade. But I did not want to wear anything too tame either, because it's just not me. At the end I chose a lilac, satin baby-doll number, which I wore underneath my jeans and denim jacket. I figured that was a safe and practical choice, I looked decent enough and if my hunch was right, with my jeans and jacket removed I'd be transformed into a sex kitten.

To cut the story short, I reached the cafe to find him sitting at a table waiting for me. It was very sweet of him. After a coffee he asked if I'd like to see the room. Sure I said & was surprised to see that Mickey had already had food served. After showing me around the suite and talking about some things he wanted for his room, he suggested that we settle down to eat.

Both of us sat down on the edge of the bed. He asked me to remove my heels and be comfortable. I literally heeded his words. First, I took off my jacket. Then, I removed my jeans. I don't know what got over me. I was horny and I thought I felt the same vibe from him. My instinct was right.

Mickey was like an animal. As soon as he saw what I did, he pounced on me. I fell into the bed with him on top of me. He kissed me really hard and carelessly; on my neck, my shoulders, my chest, my lips. He slipped his hand beneath my baby-doll and squeezed my breast hard. He was practically kneading my breasts but I loved it. He continued to kiss me with wet, slippery kisses. I took off my g-string and begged him to finger fuck me. He obliged. I was so wet he slipped in 2 fingers with no hesitation. At one time he was finger fucking me, squeezing my breast and kissing me at the same time. It was the sweetest confusion.

At last, I couldn't hold it anymore. I wanted to wrap my pussy around his cock. Very bluntly, I told him to stop what he's doing. I think he was taken by surprise but he did as I told him to. I unzipped his jeans and his cock sprung out. I was amazed by two things. Firstly he was circumcised. MY FAVOURITE!!! and secondly the cheeky little man had not worn any undies. His wasn't one of the biggest cocks I've seen but it's a good size, hard and glistening with pre-cum. First I licked the tip of his cock a couple of times, and then I sucked him. He was moaning and it turned me on even more. But it was him who begged me to fuck him. I sat on him and must have ridden him for 10 minutes before I had my first orgasm. Then we fucked doggy style; he fucked me so hard it was a little painful but it was so good I didn't want to stop. My buttocks were slapping his thighs so loudly and he was moaning and I was moaning. Quite a noisy affair I must say. Suddenly he pulled out and came all over my back.

He got a towel, wiped my back clean, then we both collapsed side by side into the bed. We had a few hours nap, woke up and fucked again. We didn't realise until dinnertime that the brunch was untouched.