My Dirty Little Wife

Story Info
Dirty wife gets punished like she deserves.
1.7k words
4.02
234.2k
90

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
422 Followers

Something in the porn worked. I didn't think my wife was into it, but when I made my way upstairs, I found out differently. My wife was on her hands and knees, bound into the restraints we kept under the bed, with a couple of pillows propping up her midsection so her ass was in the air. She had on her black fishnet suspender hose, a red bustier pulled down to reveal her nipple clips, and a blindfold. She had pushed one anal bead into her tight rear end, and had a leather paddle lying across her ass. Twenty candles illuminated the scene. I quickly stripped off my boxers, knelt down behind her, and asked, "Have you been a bad girl?"

"I've been so bad," she moaned.

"What have you done," I asked, gently sliding the paddle over her cheeks.

"I couldn't wait, and I started without you."

"You know I don't like it when you start without me."

"I know. I've been a naughty little girl. I think you are going to need to punish me."

"I'm going to punish you alright," I said, sliding the second anal bead in as she gasped. "I'm going to punish you like the little slut you are."

I rubbed my hand over he fishnet clad legs as she moaned out, "I'm such a dirty little slut. Please punish my ass like a little slut deserves." I pushed one more bead in, and without warning gave her two sharp smacks on the ass with the paddle- whack whack. I heard her gasp, and quickly shoved another bead in. She started writhing as I gave her a succession of blows on each cheek, one after the other. I paused long enough to push in another bead.

"Tonight I'm going to fill that tight little asshole of yours. I'm going to stick everything I can think of up your ass. Is that what you want you dirty little anal slut?" Whack whack.

"Punish me like the slut I am. Have your way with my ass." I pushed in the last bead as she let out a long moan and tried to catch her breath. Now that the last bead was in, I reached over for the double headed glass dildo that she had laid out, along with the rest of the sex toys. I stuck the knobbed head into her gushing pussy, and she moved her hips back to take it all in. With my free hand I picked up the paddle, and gave her another series of strikes that nearly brought her to tears. "Turn my ass red," she said, "Punish me like the dirty little slut I am."

I started fucking her with the glass dildo in time with the strikes on he ass. I could tell she was getting close to orgasming, so I pulled out the dildo, and flipped it around so that when I re-inserted it, the bent g-spot stimulator was doing its trick. I gave her another couple of whacks on her now beet red ass as I rubbed the dildo over her g-spot, and then slowly started pulling on the beads. I increased the speed I was fucking her with the dildo as I pulled out each of the six anal beads, listening to them pop out as her moans got louder and louder. I was fucking her fast and furious when I pulled out the last bead, and she collapsed on the pillows with a scream of ecstasy.

"I'm not done with you yet, slut." I started massaging her clit with my fingers as I planned my next move. She started pushing her gushing wet pussy onto my hand, trying to get my fingers inside her, and I knew she was ready for more.

"I need a cock in my ass. Fuck my ass with a dildo."

Whack whack. Whack whack. Whack wack. She moaned as I told her "You dirty little slut, I know you need a cock in you ass. You're such a little slut you always need a cock in you ass. You don't tell me what you want. I'm going to fuck you any way I want to." I spread her ass check wide so I could see her tight little hole, and she thrust it back farther, begging me to stick a cock into her. I grabbed a beaded anal wand, and slowly pushed it in as she drew in a deep breath. Slowly I started, working the wand in and out of her tight little fuck hole. I kept working it deeper and deeper until the entire length of it was deep inside her. I held it steady and let her work it in and out of her ass by rocking her hips back and forth. Whack whack, I gave her a couple of more lashes to keep her on her toes, and reach over for the biggest dildo I could find. As the tip of the 10" monster pressed against her pussy lips, her hips rocked back farther as she tried to envelop the huge cock whole. "Oh yeah, double fuck me," she practically screamed. "Gang bang me with those cocks. Fuck me like the gang bang slut I am."

"You are a dirty little slut." I said, "One cock in your ass isn't enough for you, you need on in your pussy as well. I'm going to show you how I fuck dirty sluts like you." I pushed the monster all the way inside of her, and then started alternating with the cock in her ass. I slid into her ass, and then into her pussy.

She started to get quiet, and I knew another orgasm was just around the corner. I got the two toys into one rhythm, and started increasing speed and intensity. She started moaning "Fuck yeah. Oh, Oh, fuck yeah. Fuck me like a little whore. Fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck both of my slutty holes with you huge cocks." I used one hand to fuck her hard and fast with both toys, and grabbed the paddle and smacked her ass as hard as I could. I kept fucking her and smacking her until I heard her scream "Oooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!" and felt her whole body shake in the midst of another orgasm.

As she rested and tried to regroup, I laid down the toys, and picked up a bottle of lube. "Are you done punishing me?" she asked.

"Do you think you've been punished enough for being such a dirty slut?"

"I think I want to be a good girl now. I think I want you to take you big, fat cock and fuck me in my tight little ass."

I spread out her ass cheeks, and squirted a little lube onto her tight hole. "First I'm going to finger your dirty little slut hole. Dirty whores like you like it when they get fingers shoved into their asses, don't they?"

"Oh please, finger-fuck me like the slut I am. Shove you fingers into my tight asshole."

I spread some more lube onto my finger, and slowly eased it into her waiting backdoor. "Do you like that, you little slut. Does that feel good?" I heard her moaning in response. "I know what will make you feel better."

"Are you going to fuck me with that big, huge cock of yours?"

"Not yet whore," I said as a slid a second finger into her little brown hole. I had never put two fingers in her bung hole before, but she clearly loved it and started fucking my fingers deep inside her as I just stood there and watched.

"Please fuck me. Please fuck my ass," she moaned. "I want to feel you fuck me. I want you cock inside of me. I want you to come in my ass.

"You're such a slut. You just need to have a cock in you ass all the time don't you?"

"Lube me up some more and fuck me. Please fuck my ass."

I pulled my fingers out, and squeezed some more lube onto my fingers tips. I rimmed her tight hole, and got out some more lube and slid it inside her. I wiped some around the tip and shaft of my cock, and positioned myself behind her as leaned down to spread her cheeks and give me easy access to her used and abused little slut hole.

"Ease it in nice and slow" she said, as I slipped the head of my cock in. I slowly went back and forth, pushing a little deeper with each thrust. I wasn't able to get my cock all the way in, so I pulled out to re-position myself. "Oh, please don't stop. I need your cock in my ass. I need you to fuck my dirty little ass. I'm a dirty little anal slut and I need to feel your hot cum shoot into my ass." I squatted behind her like they did in the porn we watched earlier, and shoved my entire cock balls deep into her ass. I could feel her quivering around me cock in her ass, and knew she was having an anal orgasm. I pulled back almost all the way out and pounded all the way inside of her again. "Yeah, yeah, fuck yeah. Fuck me hard. Fuck my ass hard. Give it to me. Give it to me good. Fuck my little slut ass raw. Fuck me hard. Deeper, deeper. Oh yeah." I kept pounding away, fast hard and deep. I could feel my balls slapping against her pussy, and felt as she released one of her hands from its restraint and furious rubbed her clit as she moaned and cried and screamed in orgasm.

I grunted, "I'm coming. I'm coming in your ass," just as waves of hot sticky jism shot deep inside her. She pushed her hips back into me hard one last time, and let out a silent scream into her pillow that I'm sure would have wakened the entire neighborhood if she let it out. I felt the last drops of hot come shoot into her ass, and slid out of her. I undid the straps, and let her turn over and stretch. I collapsed on top of her, tugging on her nipple clamps while she writhed in pleasure and pain. "You are a little slut, and you need to be a bad girl more often."

formywife
formywife
422 Followers