My Dirty Little Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Rock Band is used as foreplay.
1.9k words
4.05
40.2k
9

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
formywife
formywife
419 Followers

"I want to play Rock Band." Not the sexiest declaration my wife could have made that Saturday night, but it beat the hell out of watching a Lifetime series or home improvement show like we had been doing.

"Alright, let me go get my Playstation."

"You get everything set up. I need to go upstairs to the bathroom. Do you need a beer when I come down?" I responded positively as I got the Playstation hooked up, turned on Rock Band, and loaded up our World Tour. I loaded some weed into the pipe, and still no sign of my wife. Then I heard her coming down the stairs. I heard her because she was clicking down the stairs in heels. When she came into the family room a smile crossed my face. She wanted to play sexy Rock Band!

She was dressed in a black bra and panty set, and had a pink mesh teddy over that that came just below her panties. She wore a black garter belt and black stockings that laced up in the back, and of course her Frederick's of Hollywood black heels. She looked super hot, but to top off the look (caught somewhere between rocker and groupie) she had her hair done up in pigtails. My cock instantly sprang to attention.

"You know, we are stuck on this song because of me, and you prancing and singing like that is not going to help my attention any."

"We'll see. I think you'll do fine, she said, opening my beer and handing it to me. We hit the bowl a couple of times and were ready.

Midway through the song, we crashed and burned, again because of my guitar playing. I was dejected. She laughed and hit the bowl again. "When we get through this song, I have a surprise for you," she said in a sing song voice that made my cock strain against my shorts even more. I had to nail it.

Her inspiration worked. This time I made it through the entire song with out even failing once. It was a miracle. I jumped around the room and downed my beer. "Ok honey, what's my surprise?"

She ran her hands over her thighs, and between her legs. She ran them up her sides and cupped her breasts. She took one of her fingers and started to suck on it, and I hoped I was getting a blowjob right now. She moved her hand back down to her beautiful, large breasts, and slowly pulled the cups of her bra down and under her tits. Apparently, the bra was made double as a cupless bra, but that wasn't her surprise. She had on a pair of nipple rings, squeezing her nipples tight and making them hard. She flicked them a couple of times and asked, "Ready for the next one?"

I was really over the game, and hoping to fool around, but knew she wanted to play some more. We played a couple of more songs, and she ended up sitting on the arm of the couch, resting a leg on the couch itself. I looked over periodically and realized that she was wearing crotchless panties, and they were spread out exposing her nice, trimmed, wet pussy. I struggled with my erection for a couple more songs, until she finally said she was done and wanted to watch porn. I put in one of our newer selections, and AVN movie of the year award winner, and we settled in to watch some fucking and sucking. I made a run upstairs at one point to get more beer, as well as a spanking paddle, and came down to find her stroking a dildo.

As I sat back down on the couch, now just in my boxers, she made a game of pretending to ignore me and watch the movie, and she ran the dildo over her body and even between her spread open legs. After coating the cock with her pussy juice, she made a display of sucking on it while looking at the movie. Then, feeling even dirtier, she started to remove her nipple rings and clip them on to her pussy lips, spreading her legs even farther apart and giving me a great view as they squeezed her outer lips. I could smell her arousal, and had about enough.

"I want to see your hot ass in that outfit," I said, somewhere in between a request and an order. She kept the cock in her mouth, and her eyes glued to the TV, but maneuvered herself over the arm of he couch, kneeling with her ass in the air pointing to me. I moved right behind her, and ran my hands over her entire body. I rubbed all over her calves and thighs, massaged her ass, and reached around to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. I rubbed in between her legs, and felt her wetness coat my fingers. I inserted a finger, and loved hearing her moan with a cock in her mouth. I got right behind her, so that my thick, hard cock nestled between the mounds of her ass. She pushed up against me, and started dry humping my cock with her ass. I had to pull back before I came.

"I want you to spank me," she said, pausing from her oral friend. I picked up the paddle and gave her a couple of light whacks on the ass. "Harder," she pleaded so I obliged. I smacked her until she started to redden. My cock head had popped out of my boxers at this point, so I rubbed it over her tender ass, and even rubbed it in the valley between her cheeks. She started arching her back, moving her tight, puckered asshole around the tip of my cock. She stopped with my cock at the edge of sliding into her. I pulled back a little, and smacked her ass a few more times. Her moans started coming out louder around the cock in her mouth.

I spit on her ass, and spread it around with my finger. I lubed my finger up good with saliva, and spread her ass with the other hand. Her pink hole looked so inviting, and I slowly pressed my digit into her tight back door. She moaned even louder in pleasure as I worked it in, and moved her body back to help me force it down. She started rocking back and forth sliding me in and out of her ass. "Oh, I want you to take me upstairs and fuck me now." I was more than ready, so up we went.

She carried up the dildo, and I carried up the paddle. She crawled across the bed when we entered the bedroom, and shook her ass as I followed her to the bed. "How do you want me?" she asked, lying on her back and spreading her legs. I didn't say anything, but went to the far side of the bed and pulled out the restraints that we kept tucked under bed. She was lying sideways across the bed, so I had to pull the restraints a little, but managed to secure her wrists. I was standing with my cock out, waving in her face and she struggled to get her mouth near my cock.

She seemed to be into pain tonight, so I leaned in and let her work my cock into her mouth, as I worked on the plan. I grabbed her right breast and held it steady as I brought the paddle down five times in succession. I had never spanked her tits before, but judging from how she was sucking on my cock, she liked it. I pinched that nipple, and then grabbed the other tit and spanked that too. She was moaning, a sound muffled only by my cock. I leaned further forward, sinking my cock deeper into her mouth and started spanking her spread open pussy. As the paddle came down on her exposed clit, she managed to work a hand free and used it to steady my cock as she slid it up and down into her mouth.

She was squirming in pleasure and pain, and managed to get a cuff off. She rolled over on the bed, and got up on her knees. "I want to swallow your come," she said, pausing for a breath. She was slobbering all over my cock, trying to coax a load of gooey come from it. I grabbed a hold of her pigtails, holding her head steady while I slid in and out for a minute before I reached over her back and found that her asshole was spread open and inviting. I managed to work a finger in, and this really set her off. She managed to work my entire cock into her mouth, and as I pushed my finger into her ass, she swallowed all of my thick rod down. Then sensation was finally too much, and I let loose a flood of cum with out any warning, savoring the sucking sensation as she slurped down every drop of my load.

She finally released my cock, and attempted to calm her ragged breath, but I was ready for more. I flipped her back to her back, and went to the other side of the bed. She spread her legs and started to rub her clit, but I placed my hand on hers and moved it out of the way. I dove down and started to lick around her swollen clit, and sucked it in between my lips. She grabbed her thighs, spreading her legs even farther, and I soon buried two fingers into her open snatch as I licked up and down the length of her slit.

"Put your finger back in my ass," she breathlessly commanded and, keeping my ring finger in her pussy, I easily slid my middle finger into her ass. I went back to sucking her clit, and started to really bang her with both fingers filling her holes. She squirmed on the bed, and started thrashing around. "Stick two fingers in my ass. Really stretch me out." I lifted my head slightly, and removed both fingers from her pussy. Her hand slid back down, and rubbed her clit in furious circles. I pressed the two fingers against her upturned asshole, and twisted until they worked themselves in. I watched as she fingered her pussy and my two fingers stretched out her ass. Her moans and cries of pleasure intensified, and I knew she was close to an orgasm. "Fuck me now; I want you inside of me."

I climbed up on the bed after removing my fingers, and grabbed her thighs. I hooked her legs over my shoulders, and lined my prick up at the entrance to her pussy. She tried to force me inside of her, but didn't have the leverage to make me enter her. She started to beg for my cock, and I took that as my cue to drive myself into her up to the hilt. I held myself buried inside of her, and loved the feeling of her grinding, moving my cock around the depths of her insides. I started to slide in and out, and gradually increased my speed. I was pounding her hard, and started to get off on the sound of our flesh slapping together. I felt her spasm in orgasm, increasing her grip on my cock, and soon released another torrent of cum deep inside of her. I let her legs fall back to the bed, and collapsed in a heap on top of her. "I'll play Rock Band with you whenever you want," I said, before dismounting and drifting off to sleep.

formywife
formywife
419 Followers