My Dirty Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hands behind me, spreading my ample ass cheeks apart, I felt like a wonton slut, exposing my most private regions for his viewing pleasure. I nearly jumped when I felt a finger make contact with my puckered hole. Repeating the process with my ass, he lathered it up and shaved it clean.

Just when I was started to feel disappointed about it being over, he asked me to turn around. As I faced him, I looked down to notice his semi erect cock head peeping out from below the hem, confirming my thoughts of him enjoying all of this.

Grabbing the foldable desk lamp, he brought it close to my pussy to make sure he did he good job. I reached for the mirror to take a look at my crotch and was immediately embarrassed to notice the dew drops of my excitement coating my lips. In fact, they glistened in the light as both of us took in the magnificent view.

'Wow! You have a very pretty vagina!' he exclaimed, looking up at my and then down at my spread out pussy. The back of my knees were now leaning over either armrest, reminding me of my gyno's office.

'Like wife, like sister-in-law huh?' I quipped, hoping to ease my embarrassment.

'Well, except for one thing' he said, his breath now tickling my pussy. 'Yours is a lot wetter...and looks sooo much more delicious'

'Yeah?' I asked, now moving my hips closer to his face. 'Why don't you give it a taste and tell me if it tastes as good as your wife's' I continued, surprised by my own boldness. I wanted nothing more than for him to kiss me there. He looked up at me from between my thick thigs, his nose nearly touching me.

"Are you sure about this?' he spoke, his breath kissing my wet folds before his lips made contact with mine. A jolt of pleasure shot through me, giving me goose bumps as I relished this whole new sensation. Fuck! I've been missing all this for nothing.

My free hand reached out and rested on the back of his head, slowly and subtly urging him to go all in. I watched through the mirror in my other hand as he started with a series of quick, gentle pecks, one every few seconds at different spots on my closed lips. I was starting to grind my hips into the chair as the pace increased, as did the pressure. He was now passionately making out with my vagina, a tongue slipping out every now and then, slipping between my lips.

In spite of my pushing his head into me, he carried on at his own pace, knowing exactly what he wanted to do and how he was going to do it. His hands now resting on either of my inner thighs had inadvertently pushed legs apart, causing my groin to shove forward even more. And then he did something absolutely incredible.

Holding my inner lips closed between his lips, his tongue darted out, slipping between those juicy lips and running along the length of my slit. I was now getting lost in his ministrations, my head tilted up as he French kissed my dripping pussy. As he reached the top of my slit, his tongue lightly slid over my clit, teasing it with its tip. My hand was now grabbing the hair at the back of his head, smashing his face into my over-lubed snatch.

Losing control of myself, I held his head as I lifted my ass off the chair, rubbing his face and its stiff, extended tongue along my entire slit, starting at the clit and pushing my hips up high enough for his tongue to stop right on that little patch before my asshole. Although I was in a trance, I was conscious enough to instinctively raise my hips even higher on the upstroke, causing the tip of his tongue to graze my puckered bumhole. I was in fucking heaven!

My horniness making me even bolder, I lifted my legs off the armrest and stood up, his closed mouth now on my clit as he knelt between my open legs. He bent down and stuck his head between my legs, lapping away at my pussy as I sat on his face. One hand holding the back of his head, the other frigging my clit, I was started to reach the edge. Not wanting to finish so early, I got off of his head and turned around before kneeling on the chair, my back towards him.

Hugging the backrest, my ass was now once again on full display to him, telling him it was his to do with it as he pleased. Spreading my cheeks open, he tickled my rose bud, drawling light circles over it. This sudden change of pace was too much for me to bear in my heightened state of arousal.

'Faster! Stick it in. Please! I screamed, overcome by my urge to get off.

I could feel two fingers slide into my pussy, jabbing away into my depths as he stiffened his tongue before and applied a little pressure. The feeling of his thick, stiff tongue sliding into my asshole combined with his fingers rubbing against my g-spot was too much to take. Holding his head, I pushed my ass into his face, fucking his tongue, pushing it in as deep as I could. My other hand was vigorously strumming my clit, pushing me closer to the edge until I fell over.

That still remains my strongest orgasm. It felt like it was coming from my clit, g-spot and rectum, all at the same time. My entire pelvic region was on fire, my legs threatening to give way under me as they buckled helplessly, turning to jelly. I let out the loudest moan I've ever thought possible of me.

After what felt like 3 minutes, I felt myself recovering from that mega orgasm only to find Kevin's thick cock in my face. Lying there nearly curled up in the chair, my arms and legs were still like jelly. Gently pinching my chin, he nudged my jaw open before slipping in his thick cock head. I could taste his sweet precum as my tongue massaged what was inside my mouth. My hands slipping around one of his thighs, I pulled him into me, taking in a little more of his dick, hungrily slurping away at it.

I pulled back, reaching up to hold his heavy appendage in my right hand as I admired its glossed-up pink head. It was marvellous. It was larger than the 2 others I had seen before, and definitely thicker. Unlike Ryan's, Kevin's penis lacked the hooked stiffness, instead poking outward rather than upward. Also, this was the first uncut penis that I'd ever held in my hand. I marvelled at how I was able to peel the foreskin back, causing it to smoothly slide over the large mushroomed head.

In my still-heightened state of recovery, it hadn't dawned on me that this was turning him on tremendously. I watched keenly as a thick glob of precum formed at the tip before dribbling down in a long silky string, landing in a pool on my naked thigh. Looking back up, the next thing that caught my attention was his nut sack, holding two large testicles that were very probably bursting with semen.

Reaching once again for his delicious cock, I looked him in the eye with this innocent expression as I licked the underside of the large rod in long, deliberate strokes, making it twitch in my hand every time I reached the tip. His left hand was now holding the back of my head, the other holding onto the backrest for support. I bent forward briefly for a quick lick of his scrotum, making him jump, before resuming the long strokes.

Suddenly his breathing was shallow, the hand on my head tightened its grip. 'I think I'm about to...cum' he sighed.

I now had both hands on his cock, rubbing the head against my closed lips with one while the other pumped away furiously on his cock. Without me licking my lips, I could feel them getting wet from the precum that was now liberally coating them. And then he lost it.

With a sharp intake of breath, he jerked his hips forward before spewing large, thick globs of cum over my closed lips. I could feel the warm, gooey fluid slowly drip down onto my chin before pooling on my thighs. While I wasn't very comfortable with taking his semen in my mouth, I still wanted a quick taste, letting my tongue dart out.

When he was finally done, he moved back a step before slumping down on the floor, completely spent after what would've been the most teasingly erotic evening of his life. We stayed there for a while, me still curled up in the chair, covered in his semen while he leaned against the wall, his penis slowly returning to its flaccid state.

I now knew I was ready for Ryan. Ready for him and hopefully many, many others.

12