My Discovery Ch. 4

Story Info
Housewife's L.A. dream vacation is over.
3.7k words
3.68
49.3k
10
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: A New Lust for Life

I led Josh into the house by his hand. Josh had a very well developed physique, and had an extremely handsome face. He looked younger than Andrew, however, and was quite shy. He was also very polite (he called me "Ma'am" all the time). I took his hand, and we first stopped by the bar. I got him a beer, and poured myself a margarita from the pitcher Carol had made. We then went into the living room in our bathing suits. He seemed nervous, so I thought we would talk first.

Josh was originally from Louisiana, and worked as an actor when he could find work, but made most of his money as a stripper. He said he was also taking classes at a community college. It did not take me long to figure out that he was not the brightest man in the world, and he was very young. He finally admitted that he was only 22, and I was ready to forget about doing anything but talk with someone this young. I could easily be old enough to be his mother. He seemed so attentive to me, however, that I think he enjoyed my company.

I asked Josh what he wanted to do, and he said he wanted to make me happy. He said he liked to be with "older women" (that did not make me feel very desirable). He told me quite a few ladies wanted to go out with him after they saw him from the club he worked at, and a wife of one studio executive got him work in some movies. I worried a little that Josh had been around a lot, and was concerned about sexually transmitted diseases. He could sense I was losing interest, and asked me if I wanted him to dance. Sure, I said- this might be all he will do tonight, I thought.

As he started to dance to a CD he played on the player, I understood why ladies sought him out. His ass was tiny, but had round hard buttocks. His abs were defined, but not overly so. His crotch looked stuffed with a python snake, and he smiled with perfect white teeth. I was more than turned on- I knew I wanted to at least see what was in those shorts. After his routine, I called him over. He stood in front of me, and I was at eye level with his bulging red swimsuit. I licked my lips, and looked up at him.

Josh looked down, and asked if I wanted to "make love". He asked so sweetly, but I started to again feel like being the dominant one. I told him to stand still. I felt his cock and balls through the suit. They were very large (again, I felt cheated). I could wait no longer, and I slowly pulled his tight suit off. I think I hurt his balls a bit, since he grimaced a little, and I pulled the suit forward a bit more. His large pink penis popped up, and underneath, his balls were very large. The head of his cock was much larger than the rest, and it resembled a big mushroom. Another thing I noticed is that he was totally clean-shaven. He did not have a bit of hair, and it made his equipment look even larger. I was beyond myself as I took his suit off, and threw it behind the sofa. I wondered if all men in California trimmed or shaved their hair around their cocks. I loved it, in any case.

I then took a hold of the young penis, and stroked it a couple of times. I felt his full balls, which were bigger than even Andrew's or Mike's. He moved forward, and tried to put his penis in my face. I smacked his butt playfully, and told him I was in charge. He replied with a "yes Ma'am" that sent shivers down my spine. I jerked him a few more times, and he said "Ma'am, if you do that much more, I might, ummm, you know....". He was so shy that he could not even say "cum". I was loving this new experience, and moved him by his hot, hard cock to the sofa I was sitting on. I had him recline on the sofa with one leg on the carpet, and the other over the back of the sofa. He was spread wide for me, and I enjoyed the view of his big balls, and straining cock. He looked like a Thanksgiving feast, and I was hungry for dick!

I started to enjoy this delectable manflesh by licking his cock and balls with a passion that seemed to come from deep down in my being. His erect penis was as hard as an iron bar, and I lathed his dick with my saliva. I never thought much about a man's balls before, but considering the love nectar that they made, I gave them a thorough tongue bath as well. Josh had a manly scent mixed with the wetness of the water from the pool, and it amazed me that all 3 cocks that I had gotten to know "up close and personal" had a different scent. They all turned me on soooo much!

Poor Josh was turned on too, and just as I got the big mushroom head in my mouth for a long suck, he exploded a torrent of thick sperm in my mouth. I swallowed as fast as he could deliver the load, and he went into a spasm, forcing his dick in my throat. I gagged a little, but a series of spurts hit my tonsils. I pulled back, and jerked his quivering dick with my hand. Goodness, this boy's balls made a huge meal of semen! Even after he quit shooting his sperm, it kept dribbling. I kept his softening penis in my mouth, and gently suckled on his dick. He laid back and groaned. I then savored the taste- again, quite different from my previous two men that I sucked off. Josh had a more bitter, but smooth taste. Not as sweet as Mike, or as salty as Andrew. Josh's sperm also had a bit of a faint scent to it- sort of like the chlorine bleach smell my husband had, but very faint. I found I enjoyed the variety, but he wasn't as delicious as the other two (I later found out that some men had sperm with a scent, others had no smell whatsoever- much is related to foods consumed). My my, I thought, now I am becoming a "sperm critic". I kept sucking on the wilted dick and thinking, when my thoughts were jolted by Carol's loud laughter.

"Getting a shot of liquid protein, eh?" she exclaimed. I pulled my lips off the cock with a forced "pop", and smiled back. There stood Andrew, his big black dick hanging down, and Carol totally nude. I imagined what they had been doing. "Any left for me, Josh?" Carol said. Josh just sat up, and nodded his head "yes". His limp dick oozed a couple of drops that I greedily leaned over and lapped up. I smiled up at him, and told him it shouldn't go to waste.

Carol excused herself to "tidy up", and put some clothes on, and I followed. As we left, she said they could shower in the bathroom next to the pool, but warned they were not to get dressed. We left them, and giggled like two school girls as we walked.

She told me Andrew blew a load in her mouth, as well as her pussy, so he was probably fairly spent for a while. Actually, my jaw was a bit tight, and my pussy felt a bit sticky too. I told Carol Josh was hers, and she clapped her hands and said "goody!".

After a shower, and change into a pair of jeans and sweatshirt, I joined the boys in the living room. They too had taken a shower, but remained totally naked, just as Carol ordered. I sat in a lounger across from them, and Andrew told us we were the horniest women he ever met. Carol then entered the room wearing slacks and a sweater, and laughed at Andrew's comment. We talked for a while, and Carol suggested they stay the night. Andrew agreed, but Josh said he had to leave by early morning. Carol offered to drive him home, whenever he needed to leave. She was looking at his cock as she spoke, and it started to rise. She asked Josh to come over to where she was sitting, and licked her lips.

I boldly moved over to Andrew on the sofa, and asked him how he felt. He said he had a little left, but that this was my night. I told him that all I wanted was to suck on his lovely cocoa cock. He kissed me softly, and as we embraced, my hand searched for his chocolate stick. I gently stroked up and down on his penis, as my mouth began to water again. I heard noisy sucking noises, as Carol was sitting with a mouth full of young cockflesh, while Josh was standing in front of her, totally still. She bobbed back and forth, and moaned in ecstasy. I thought to myself that sucking on a cock was the most natural, beautiful, and erotic act I ever experienced. I pulled Andrew on top of me, as I reclined on the sofa.

I spread Andrew's legs, as he straddled my chest. My hands pulled his buttocks forward, and his stiff dick found my mouth. The armrest of the sofa gave me a perfect brace for the back of my neck, as I pulled his ass forward to fuck my mouth. His spread legs gave me a perfect opportunity to hold his swaying balls, with one hand, as my other hand helped establish a nice fucking rhythm. I was lazily playing with his balls, as he slowly inserted and withdrew his beautiful erect penis. I was so relaxed, yet, so turned on. I wanted this to last forever. It was different from my previous blowjobs in that it was a slow, leisurely suck- like a baby with a pacifier. I learned to relax my jaw, and let Andrew do all of the work. Every so often he would pull back, and I would lick the head, while praising his work of art penis- damn, it was hot. Andrew would moan every once in a while, and say things like "suck my black cock, baby!", and "you love that big dick, don't you, mama!". I could only look up and smile with my eyes, and mouth full of cock.

Carol and I sucked young cock for almost a half hour before the boys started to get more forceful. Mike woke up and made a comment on his way to the kitchen that we were such nasty cocksuckers (I took that as a compliment). He was, of course, naked as well, and I knew there was more sperm for me before I went to bed from the man of the house. My thoughts were interrupted, as I looked over and saw Josh rapidly fucking Carol's face. He stood on his toes, and blew a load in her throat. Her hands held his ass, as she drained his young cock of it's lifegiving liquid. Mike watched from the kitchen as his wife ate the boy's sperm. Mike's dick stood straight up at the sight.

Andrew must have also found this erotic, because he began to increase his own face fucking on me. I found it so hot to have him gently pounding my lips. They became somewhat numb from the friction. I tickled his balls with my fingertips, and softly stroked his ass cheek when he started to moan. He held the sides of my head, and really pushed more of his big cock into my throat. I had been trying to take him deeper every once in a while, and without noticing it now, his big cockhead was now in my throat! I was not even gagging, and I looked over with pride to Carol, Mike, and Josh, who were watching us intently. I inhaled through my nose on the uptake, as the big penis blocked my breathing somewhat. I felt an orgasm building in my pussy from all this cocksucking, and I was ready for my reward.

I took hold of Andrew's dick at the base and began to stroke him. He pulled back a bit, and I felt a small spasm on the bottom of his cock and along his head. He shot a watery load on my tongue, and while it was not a huge load (he was close to being sucked dry this night), it was very pleasant tasting. Damn, I love sperm! I found that I had also climaxed, and my panties were soaked with my juices. I softly suckled his penis, and coaxed a few more drops from his brown beauty.

Exhausted, Andrew collapsed back on the sofa. Josh had already crashed on a recliner, and Carol was on her knees blowing Mike. She stopped for a second to stand up, and pull him by his erect cock into their bedroom. She wished me a goodnight, and closed the door. Andrew was already starting to fall asleep, so I covered his naked body with a blanket, and went to my bed. I lay in this bed- my last night in Los Angeles- with the delicious aftertaste of sperm in my mouth. The events of a perfect evening would soon be a distant memory as I was to return to the life of Mrs. William Harris- wife and mother. Inside, I would always have a hunger for cock. I knew my life had changed, and I was uneasy about it. Still, I drifted off to sleep with the warm memory and taste I savored. I never felt more like a woman- or more alive.

I slept in the next morning, until I felt a warm hand brush back my hair. It was Andrew, and as he stood next to my bed, still naked, my first sight was his lovely penis. I was about to ask him if I could have a breakfast of "juice and sausage", when he told me to be quiet. He laid on the bed, and I could feel his warm tool begin to harden against me. He whispered in my ear he wanted to give me something to remember him by. He ended up giving me the best fuck I ever had, and rode me for almost a half hour. When he came, I could actually feel his penis spasm in my pussy- a first for me. When he was soft, he slipped out of my well-used vagina, and took a shower. I then went in the kitchen. Carol had taken Josh home already, and was staring out the window with a smile on her face. She told me Mike was jogging along the beach- I wondered if I was going to have one more chance to "play" with Mike before my flight home that night (darn, I didn't get the chance). My mind went back to the previous evening, and I started to get warm inside- I am sure it was Andrew's sperm as well- it was oozing out of my stretched hole into my hairy bush.

Carol and I talked over coffee, and said she had fucked Josh in the kitchen when she woke up. She said she hadn't had a night like this for ten years. We compared notes on the men we enjoyed, and I learned that while Josh was somewhat used to "servicing" married women that went to the strip club, he thought the previous night was as erotic for him as anything he had ever done before. He seemed to notice my new found passion for sucking cock, and he found the experience a big turn on. He actually told Carol he would like to see me again, if I ever came back!

Carol and I now had a closeness we will never lose. I think about all of the years I wasted, sexually speaking, and how much fun a good stiff penis can add. I don't regret marrying my Bill, but sure wished I had more experiences before I settled down. I was determined to perhaps try and help make him more sexually attractive: a hair trim "down there", perhaps circumcision (it makes a big difference for me), a "sperm taste diet" and maybe whipping him into a weight loss lifestyle. I think if his cock was more attractive, I might fulfill my desire for cocksucking with him (and I could at least practice). I know he cannot really enlarge his penis and testicles, but I think I could get some satisfaction sucking him off.

Carol told me she would get some information on the Daughters of Priapis, and there could possibly be a chapter in the Midwest. I felt good that my taste for cock and sperm was not unique, and it would be nice to meet other women who have the same intense desire. I am not offended to think I might be a slut to some people, or have a "fetish", but I think I my passion is very normal. After all, some men love a woman's legs, breasts, ass, or pussy for goodness sake; why can't a woman love a man's penis and sperm?

I spent the afternoon packing, and wondering these delicious deep thoughts. Everything seemed so natural now, and it all made sense. Just as breasts were made to not only nourish babies, but provide daddy (or other men) with an object they enjoyed sucking on, so is a penis made for us women. These ideas made me horny.

Unfortunately, the afternoon did not offer many additional opportunities with Andrew, but he did come with us to the airport, and I enjoyed giving one last blowjob in the back seat of the car! His orgasm was quite large, and delicious. I tried to keep a little of the sperm in my mouth to enjoy the taste as long as I could. I thanked Carol and Mike for the time of my life, and told Andrew he was the most awesome stud I ever met. I cried- I knew I would miss them all, but especially the free supply of gorgeous cock, delicious sperm, and fulfilling an awakened fantasy and passion within me. My stretched pussy hurt a little, but it was a good hurt. I wondered if my Bill would notice, if he tried making love to me. His penis is about half the length and girth of Andrew, and it would seem that he could tell. It worried me a little. I did not want to hurt him.

On the flight home, I looked at every man a little differently- actually, ever since this vacation, I always look at men differently! I now wonder what their cock looks like, how it tastes, and how big it is. I wondered if he is circumcised, or if he trims his pubic hair (both such a big turn on for me). I tried to remember the wonderful flavor of the men I sucked off- the sperm I enjoyed. I felt wonderful and healthier than I ever had before. I dozed off, my mind on what life in California would be like if we lived there. I now know what people mean by the "healthy California lifestyle"- adding sperm to a diet will keep any woman young and frisky.

Although I felt guilty, I promised myself I would visit a priest when I got home to clear my conscience at confession. I would try to be a better wife to Billy, and a great mom to my babies. I tried to promise myself I would go back to my "former self", and be a "good Indiana wife and mother". Still, I knew I had a hunger that would soon build. I knew it would be a different side of me that did not exist before. I have given in a few times to that weakness (and will write about it if anyone cares). It will not go away.

When I got home, Bill and the girls met me at the airport, and I was so happy to see them. Bill kissed my lips- the same lips that were sucking a beautiful chocolate cock just 7 hours before. The lips that were covered with another man's sperm. I would never forget that wonderful flavor and warm feeling in my tummy.

I loved Bill, but he could not give me the sexual release I needed. Still, he was the man I wanted to be with most of the time. I hugged my girls. I wanted to be mommy and wifey for now. I knew my hunger would return and get worse if unfulfilled, but for now I was content. I had it all: a belly full of sperm to go with memories of a lifetime, a loving hubby, and two gorgeous little girls. I knew I would want more, but for now I couldn't be happier. I never felt more feminine, or more like a woman completely fulfilled.

Bill's comment as we walked to the luggage area was that I never looked more beautiful, healthy, or radiant. He said whatever they fed me must have agreed with me (I loved thinking about that comment, and licked my lips as I smiled back- if he only knew....). He ended his compliments with the statement that I should visit Carol every year. I certainly would agree with that.

This was my beginning. It was a start and I have a few more experiences (but it is much more difficult at home in conservative central Indiana). Still, I did find a way to take care of my needs. I also found "mom's mini van" is much more valuable for secret meetings than it is taking the girls to soccer games! And, by the way, I once had a back problem that would act up in cold weather..... it doesn't bother me at all now. Must be my healthy new diet.

Next: My new life back in Indiana