My Domination

Story Info
Sub-alan is dominated by horny wife.
1k words
3.68
91.2k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers

It's now midnight, I have had only three hours sleep in the last two days and I am serving my beautiful mistress, I am wearing a harness around my cock , mistress has a leash attached to this so she can control my thrusting, or drag me around the house like the dog I deserve to be, mistress has cum five times," I'm satisfied now slave."

"Yes Mistress" I say as you push me off of you . "You have made me cum, now I will rest,"

"you have served me well slave."

I immediately pull out of her and remove the leash and harness from my cock, I obediently lay by her side, my cock still throbbing, and my balls still aching from her squeezing them with her strong hands. As I lay there Mistress spreads her legs and masturbates herself to another orgasm and then squeezes my cock hard, "you may wake me after I have rested, but if you wake me you had better make me cum slave! Or else!"

"yes mistress" As Mistress cums she cries out and then falls asleep. I massage her pussy to relax her as she likes, only after she has fallen asleep am I allowed to sleep.

It's now two am, I wake up and go to the bathroom, after I am cleaned I put on my harness then my leash, my cock is rock hard as I anticipate serving mistress again hoping this time I will be allowed to cum, so I can lick her pussy clean.

I lift the blankets and look at my Mistress sleeping, my cock grows even more, aching with the need to please her, I lower my face to her pussy and tongue her swollen wet cunt, she stirs then wakens , I hand her the leash while I lick her, she rolls on to her knees and thrusts her ass into my face and I eagerly lick her ass, paying careful attention to her rosebud, the scent of her makes me even harder, she pulls on my leash to allow her to fondle my cock and balls, "mmmmmm good boy" she purrs, then squeezes my balls hard, the pain is ecstatic, I nearly cum, and Mistress feels it, " NO, not until I allow you slave,"

" yes Mistress," and she squeezes them again, only harder, the pain shoots through my entire body, sending shivers of delight to every part of me, my cock jumps as I thrust my toungue into her tight ass and suck on it concentrating on pleasing her so I don't cum. " good boy, you don't want cum unless I allow you do you slave?"

" No Mistress, I only want to please you and cum when I'm allowed to."

As I lick and suck her ass I slide three fingers into her swollen cunt and Mistress purrs, she jerks on my leash, "fuck me til I cum," she commands, " yes mistress" I answer, I lift up and slide my cock into her and start fucking her fast and hard. Mistress pulls hard on my leash and holds me tight to her ass, " you will fuck me slowly slave" she orders as she whips my ass with the leash. "Yes Mistress" I start to fuck her again only very slowly pulling my cock all the way out and pushing it in as far as I can. Mistress pushes me away again, rolls on to her back and pulls me into her with my leash and I continue to please her, she cums and I feel her juice start at the head of my cock and slide down the walls of her pussy and start to leak out soaking my balls, " clean that up!" she orders, and I lower my face to her cunt and lick up her juice, "bring it to me slave let me taste my cum on your tongue!" as I kiss her she sucks her cum from me, "if you can make me cum again you may cum slave"

" yes mistress" .

I once again start to fuck her slowly this time I raise my self up so the shaft of my cock is rubbing her clit, she starts to moan and I feel her orgasm start, she squeezes my nipples hard and I am about to cum, she pushes me off, " maybe later you will be allowed to cum slave, put your harness away, I'm going to sleep now!"

" yes mistress" I say, my cock is rock hard and yearning for release, I stroke it, Mistress whips my ass, " did I say you could do that slave?" she asks, " no mistress, I'm sorry." I feel the leash whip my cock, it hurts then I feel mistress' hand squeezing my balls hard, the pain is intense, while she tortures my balls she sinks her teeth hard into my cock, I cry out in pain and delight. "Never do that without my permission again, do you understand slave?"

" Yes mistress" I reply. "Now as punishment I am going to sleep, you will not cum tonight slave!"

" Yes mistress" .

Mistress rolls on her side thrusting her ass onto my cock, " play with my tits til I am asleep slave"

"Yes Mistress" as my cock rests in the crack of her ass I am careful not to move it for fear of displeasing her again, I reach over her and gently stroke her breasts until she falls asleep. Only then am I allowed to sleep.

I awake to the alarm clock blaring, It's 6:00 am and I have to get up for work, mistress stirs , sleepily she says " Eat me slave" I lower my face to her pussy, it is wet and swollen, I eagerly lick and suck her juice, she reaches down and pulls back the lips to expose her clit, this is my cue, I slowly lick her clit and massage it with my tongue, my cock is fully engorged now and my balls are aching with need, " do you want to cum slave?"

" Oh yes please mistress" I beg , " alright you have one minute slave," I panic can I cum in one minute? I slide into her and she watches the clock I am trying to cum praying for my release, " times up slave, maybe later you can cum!"

To Be Continued...

sub-alan
sub-alan
15 Followers