My Domination Fantasy Comes To Life Ch. 2

Story Info
They find a woman to join them.
2.1k words
4.55
39.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/23/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers

After mine & Eric's experience, we both wanted more. We talked about different things we could try and do to him. He was game for almost anything I had mentioned.

The one thing that did turn him on the most was, bringing in another woman. Having two woman dominate his body was pure heaven to him. He would be our little love slave. He would do what our hearts desired without asking or hesitating.

I know a mutual friend of ours that he has eyed for a long time. Eric doesn't realize, I see the way he acts when we are around her. I can tell he thinks about what her pussy would taste like, and to have her big 38D tits in his mouth to suckle.

One thing he DOESN'T know is, Amber and I have had a few flings together. I know she is into mild domination, she has told me some of the things she has done to men over the years.

I told Eric I would find someone to join us. He was kinda worried about it, not too sure if he wants another woman knowing what he likes. I reassured him with a deep, passionate kiss that things would be fine.

A couple of days later I called Amber and told her what Eric & I had been talking about the other night. She told me to come over so we could talk about our plans with him. I hung up the phone and drove to her house about 30 minutes away.

I rang the door bell, she answered in a sexy, see through nightie. I gave a big smile of appreciation as she invited me inside. Her long, ass length black hair was braided and pulled back. Her deep brown eyes can make anybody melt under their stare.

She is 5'9 and has long, shapely legs and a perfect tight ass. I love to look at her perfect body, it makes me wet every time I see her. Amber has both of her nipples pierced, gold rings dangle from each big tit. I could see she didn't have any panties on either. I noticed she has gotten her clit pierced since the last time we were together.

I wanted to get that clit ring in my mouth and tug at it with my teeth. She could see me staring at her new piercing and asked me if I liked it. I couldn't take my eyes off of her crotch as I replied a breathless "yes."

She walked over to me slowly and seductively, as I sat on the couch. I could feel my cunt starting to throb with anticipation. I noticed my nipples were hard and I could feel the dampness starting in my crotch.

She climbed onto the couch and placed her knees on each side, so she was straddling me. She was sitting on my lap, facing me, she leaned down and our lips touched so softly. I parted my lips to invite her tongue into my mouth, but she didn't do that. She took my lower lip, biting and sucking on it.

I reached for her big tit and found her nipple ring. I tugged on it stretching her nipple out. Amber let out a moan and smiled at me. I knew how much she liked that. As she was sucking on my lip, she cupped my face in her hands, then like a flash, her tongue plunged into my mouth. Ramming it deep in my mouth, felt like I was doing deep throat on her.

Her hands made their way down to my perky little tit and she pinched my nipple. I arched my back from the sudden pain she had caused. As she moved down to my snatch, she took her fingernails and scraped them along the way. I shivered with excitement, knowing that her fingers would soon be inside me.

Her hand found my hot spot and she started rubbing my clit through my jeans. She stopped and told me to stand up and strip. I did as I was told and jumped to my feet and started taking my clothes off as fast as I could. I stood in front of her naked and waiting for her next command.

She told me to spread my legs wide so she could get her face in there better. She kneeled down and put her face up to my hot pussy. She stuck her nose in my crotch and sniffed. Breathing in my sweet aroma. Then all of the sudden I felt her hot tongue on my cunt, it took my breath away.

She was licking my clit, then with one fast move she went to my puckered hole licking and sucking it. Then back up to my clit again. I loved the way she would lick me, sticking her tongue deep inside me and wiggling it around. She showed no mercy for me when it came to eating pussy.

She went back to my clit and then she took a fingernail and was tracing my ass cheeks, goose bumps appeared instantly. Her nails dug deeper into the flesh on my ass. I thought she was going to draw blood. I knew I had to have claw marks going down my ass!

Then she got up off the couch and walked over to a desk in the living room. I watched her sexy ass wiggle as she walked, wondering what she was doing. She opened a drawer and took out a strap on dildo, it was 8 inches in length and about 2 inches around. She looked at me to see the reaction on my face. I had a big ole smile on it.

She reached back into the drawer and took out a small butt plug, along with lubricant. I got up and walked over to the desk so I could see what kind of toys she had in there. I could not believe all the stuff she had in that drawer! She looked at me and just smiled a wicked smile. I knew we were in for a good time.

She guided me back to the couch, with toys in hand, then she stripped off her sexy nightie. We were both naked and horny as hell. I wanted her to fuck me with that big strap on she had. She pushed me down onto the couch and told me to lie on my stomach. I rolled over so my ass was looking her in the face. She leaned down and started kissing and licking my ass cheeks.

She took her hands and spread the cheeks apart so she could get to that sweet brown hole of mine. I felt her tongue on my asshole and pushed backwards to try and get more. She wasn't pleased with my actions and slapped my ass HARD! I let out a yelp from the shock and pain.

She told me I did not have her permission to move my ass, or any part of my body. She reached over and grabbed the lubricant and the plug. Spread my cheeks and lubed my hole good. Smearing it all over, sliding her finger in and out of my ass. Then all of the sudden without warning she rammed the butt plug deep in my ass.

I know it was small, but I have only done the anal thing twice before. It felt HUGE to me! I bit my lip as not to make a sound and get punished even more. The plug filled my ass full. She stood and stepped into the harness of the strap on. She told me to roll over and open my legs wide.

With a quickness, she had her tongue buried in my hot cunt. I had to bite my lip again so the moan would not escape. Her tongue was fantastic, she knew how to use it! She reached up and took a nipple between her thumb and finger, rolling it and pulling on it.

Then Amber stood up and put her cock in my face telling me to suck her dick. I took it in my mouth and watched her expressions. If I hadn't known better, I would have sworn I was really sucking her off. Her eyes rolled back as they fluttered, she let a big sigh out telling me how good I sucked cock.

She grabbed her nipple ring and pulled it hard, making her nipple stretch way out to the point it looked like it would rip. Then she held her tit in her hand and brought it to her mouth. She started sucking on her nipple and tugging on the ring with her teeth.

She pulled her cock out of my mouth and moved down between my quivering thighs. Placing the head of that, lifelike, cock at my opening. Her hand went down between my legs and fingered my cunt for a few strokes. Then she guided her cock inside.

It filled me up in an instant, all the way to the hilt. I moaned even though I was not supposed to make any sounds. I could not help myself, it felt WONDERFUL! It was so full because the butt plug was still in my ass. I was waiting for the slap to land somewhere on my body, but, it never happened. Instead, she rammed her fingers deep into my mouth almost choking me.

She told me that with her fingers in my mouth, maybe I would keep it shut! Plus, I had to suck them clean, making sure I got all my nectar off her hands. I sucked on them franticly, as if I were trying to save my life.

She was fucking me hard, ramming that cock in and out of me. Then she pulled it out and made me turn around and get on my knees, leaning over the back of the couch, with my ass pointed towards her.

She pulled the butt plug out and replaced it with her cock. She slid her cock into my stretched asshole and started pounding me from behind. She had a hold of my hips so she could fuck me harder. I let out a moan from pain and pleasure, as it hurt so good.

Instantly I started my orgasm, I reached down and rubbed my swollen clit as she fucked my ass. I bucked with every wave that came flooding over my body. I pushed back on that cock of hers trying to get more of it into me.

After I had calmed from my orgasm, she took the strap on off and laid on her back. She told me to lick her cunt good until she came all over my face.

I dove into her hot, dripping pussy and started licking franticly. I finally got to tug on that clit ring of hers with my teeth! I stuck my tongue deep inside tasting her sweet juices. Then I went up to her swollen clit and took the ring between my teeth and gave a gentle tug.

She moaned and wiggled her hips making me pull it more. I slid 3 fingers inside her dripping cunt and she begged for more. I put in my other finger and then my thumb, I could not believe how easy they went in! Amber told me to push my hand inside her.

I had never seen, let alone DONE, anything like this before. I was amazed how my hand slipped right into her. I pushed my hand into her pussy up to my wrist. I wiggled my fingers around feeling every inch of her pussy from the inside.

She was pulling on her nipple rings and screamed she was cumming. I pushed my hand farther inside and pulled it almost out, fucking her with my whole hand. Her back arched up and her hips came off the couch. I reached up and slid a finger into her asshole as she was cumming. Her orgasm was SO intense, she was screaming.

I was sure the neighbors would hear and call the police. I pulled my finger out of her ass, then pulled my hand out of her pussy. She laid there in pure bliss. I went up and kissed her and asked her what were we going to do to Eric.

She just smiled at me and told me she would take care of everything. I knew she would be eager to fulfill his fantasy of two woman dominating his body.

I got dressed and kissed her good-bye telling her I would see her soon.

Hrnyme
Hrnyme
15 Followers