My Dream

Story Info
Mature man in a coma has sexual dreams.
5.7k words
4.42
53.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers

7Note: To the readers.

This story could have been in many different categories, Mature, Interracial Love, Lesbian Sex, and Romance, among others. If you are against reading any of these, you might want to pass on this one. For those who decide to venture into this short story, I hope you enjoy it. A big thank you to Mistress Lynn and Lady Cibelle for editing it and making it a much better read.

DG Hear

*

Life is passing me by pretty quickly. Here I am in my late seventies, pushing eighty wondering where my life went. I've had a good life. I've been married over fifty years to the same woman, with five grown offspring and a ton of grandkids. There's even a couple of great grandkids.

As far as my family goes, I don't have any regrets. But as of late, I often wonder if I had to do it all over again, would I change much of my past. I know we can't go back and have do-over's, but I wish I could have taken one week back then and lived it in an array of sexual activity.

I wouldn't want to hurt my family because of it but I would have loved to have had the memories.

The age wouldn't matter really, but I think around forty would be good. I'd have the knowledge of an older man, last longer than a younger man, and because of the little blue pill, I could do it over and over again. Of course, they didn't have the pill back when I was younger.

I doubt if I'm the only old pervert to think about the past. Since I've retired I spend way too much time on the computer, going to a lot of the porn pages (when my wife isn't home) and reading these crazy stories. Some are really stupid and after reading a couple of paragraphs, I hit the back button. I like the ones about cheating wives where the husband finds out and beats the shit out of the bastard. It makes me feel good after he dumps the cheating wife and by the end of the story, he finds the right woman and they live happily ever after.

I also think about these nude beaches and nude cruises. After a guy leaves a failed marriage, he goes to these sex parties and fucks everything in sight. Even at my age, this kind of story can still give me a hard-on, well at least a semi hard-on.

I need to tell you what happened to me a couple of weeks ago. I was mowing the lawn and feeling a bit dizzy, but like most old guys, I still wanted to prove I could do it right and get the job done. The next thing I knew I woke up in the hospital with my wife sitting there.

"Nurse, nurse," my wife yelled out. "He's awake, please get the doctor."

My sweet Mary was crying. She told me that I had a heart attack while mowing the lawn and had been in a coma for three days.

"I told you not to cut the grass when it was so hot, but no, you won't listen to me you old goat." She started crying, leaned over, and gave me a hug.

Well, I guess I was back in the real world. I do have to say that while I was in the coma I had the time of my life.

****

In my dream, I was a guy named Zackary Strong, a rich athlete who had recently retired at forty years of age. I had two failed marriages and a live-in girlfriend who was a twenty-six year old model. I didn't love her nor did she love me, we just kind of used each other. I liked sex and power and she loved what money could buy. We were a good match.

Together we went on a seven-day cruise to the Bahamas. We decided that we were going to let it all hang out. I used to be a jealous guy, but after two divorces I just said, "Hell with it."

I told Sonja that if she ever let another man do as much as touch her without my permission, we would be through. I was done with having someone cheat on me, even a girlfriend. One thing Sonja and I did have was being honest with each other.

I was her rich bread ticket and she knew it. She was all about money and I had it. I didn't care if another man had sex with her but I had to know about it and approve of it. I can't tell you how many women I had been with; in the hundreds if not more.

I just never liked being cheated on. My first two wives found that out the hard way. It's difficult to believe now but I never cheated on either one of them. I was doing my best to be monogamous.

While I was away playing sports, they were home playing their own games. Thank God, we didn't have any kids. It was quite hard as a sport's celebrity, with women always throwing themselves at me, but I thought our marriage vows meant something. I have since changed my view of most women and now I play the field.

I met Sonja at a celebrity event. We hit it off great. We set the rules from the start before we even moved in together. What it amounted to was I am not a wimp and would never be used as one. We'd have sex with each other but also with others.

She would be treated like a lady, and could refuse to have sex with anyone she wasn't comfortable with. I just needed to know ahead of time who she'd be with. No one was just going to use her. She was my girl and I would protect her.

When we boarded the cruise ship, I knew we kind of stood out. A fashion model in high heels and shorts, and me wearing a muscle shirt and jean shorts.

Our first day was great. We had dinner, dancing, and drinks. Most of the men watched Sonja. There were some nice looking women on the ship and while their husbands eyeballed Sonja, I was watching their wives.

I admit that I preferred average looking, everyday housewives. Models and celebrities always thought about themselves, but for the average looking housewife, it was special to be dressed up and noticed.

When it came to sex, I found that the average housewife put everything they had into it. The sex was super, especially if you gave them the loving their husbands didn't.

On our first night while we were dancing, I noticed this woman stare at me. Her husband was making snide remarks to her about how good Sonja looked. I heard him say, "Why can't you look like that?" and "Shit, there's one lucky bastard."

I know she was feeling a little down, because I could see it in her face. She was a nice looking woman and didn't deserve the abuse she was receiving. I was going to see what I could do to cheer her up. Sonja asked me if she could go gamble for a while. I gave her a credit card and told her to stay as long as she wanted. I would meet her there later. She looked over at the housewife and asked, "Are you going to cheer her up?"

"I'm going to try," I said with a laugh.

After Sonja left for the tables, I walked over to the woman sitting with her husband. At least I figured it was at the time.

"Would you like to dance?"

Her husband looked surprised. "I saw you with the model. Why would you want to dance with my wife?"

She looked at him with a smile on her face and said, "I'd love to, my husband doesn't care for dancing. He just likes to watch other women."

I knew she meant it in a snide way. We danced a nice slow song. I stopped by the band for a few brief seconds, gave them a twenty-dollar bill and asked for three slow songs in a row. They gave me a nod.

On the second song, I pulled her closer. She told me her name was Carita Lise-Lott and that she was originally from Finland, but moved to New York a year ago. Carita was her first name and Lise-Lott was actually her middle name. Her husband had gotten the cruise at a reduced fare from his company. There were a number of employees from his company onboard too, though she really hadn't met many of them yet.

"I'm not with your husband's company. My name is Zack and I'm here to see you have a wonderful time tonight if you permit me."

"I don't understand? Why me? My god, that woman you're with is gorgeous."

"I can see your husband doesn't treat you as nice as he should. You deserve much better."

I didn't say anything else just pulled her closer. I could feel the warmth coming from her body as I wrapped my arms around her. Her husband didn't look happy when I glanced his way. I know he wondered why I picked his wife but was too gutless to say anything.

I despised men like this who would make fun of their wife, but never stand up for them. She seemed nervous but I told her everything would be fine. After our third song, I walked her back over to her table and thanked her for the wonderful dance.

I sat down at my table and listened to him belittle her some more. He must get his jollies by making fun of her. It must have bothered him that I picked his wife to dance with. He told her he was going to go gamble. I heard her say she was going to just stay in the lounge and listen to the music. She looked over at me and smiled.

After he left, I went to her table and asked her if she would like to join me. We danced more and then talked while having drinks. She was a bit on the heavy side, I'd say in her mid forties, but a nice woman. She told me they had been married for twenty-two years and had two grown children.

"He didn't always treat me this way. When I was young and trim he treated me much better," she said, a bit embarrassed.

"Maybe after tonight he'll realize what he has and just might change," I responded.

"I don't understand . . ."

I stopped her mid-sentence. "I'd like to show you my cabin." She knew what I was implying.

"I . . . I've never done anything like this." I could tell she was extremely nervous. "What about your girlfriend?"

"I'm to meet her at the casino in two hours. Would you do me the pleasure of letting me make love to you for that time?"

I didn't wait for an answer; I took her by the hand and we walked to my cabin. As soon as we entered, I turned to her and kissed her very gently. Her breathing became a bit erratic.

Her dress showed her cleavage, so I leaned down to kiss the top of both breasts. She pulled my head hard against her; I could tell she wanted more. I unzipped the soft material and let it fall to the floor. All she had on was her bra and panties.

"God, I shouldn't be here; I've never done anything like this before. I have no idea how George is going to react."

"Carita, evade his questions and don't get mad at anything he says. Don't admit to anything. Just tell him that whatever happens on this cruise stays on the ship."

As I mentioned, Carita was slightly overweight and self-conscious of it. I undid her bra and it joined her dress. She went to cover her breasts.

"Don't Carita, you're a beautiful woman, just put your arms to your side."

As she did, I cupped both breasts in my hands and started kissing them. Carita was breathing harder.

"Lay down on the bed Carita, so I can make love to your whole body."

She did as I asked but was still wearing her panties. I slipped off my shirt and lay next to her. I started with her forehead and began to kiss every inch of her body. She said that no one had ever treated her the way I was. I massaged each breast and kissed the nipples till they were hard and stiff.

Then I continued down her body and spent time on her tummy. I could already smell her sex. I guessed that she'd had a couple of mini organisms. Getting off the bed, I removed her panties, spread her legs, found her wetness and quickly buried my face in her pussy. She let out small screams of joy.

"Oh god, it's been years since anyone has given me oral sex. It feels so good."

That was the problem with many husbands; they wanted oral sex but didn't like returning it. I ate her pussy and tongue fucked her while rubbing her clit. It wasn't long before she came from it all.

She was talking another language. I would have guessed it was Finnish or Swedish. Eventually she said, "Please fuck me, please, I've never felt so good," in English.

I slipped off my pants and let Carita guide me into her married pussy. It wasn't the first time I made love to another man's wife and knew it wouldn't be the last. They give so much of themselves. They want to feel young and appreciated. They want the man to take the time and make love to their body regardless of what shape they are in.

That's what I was doing for Carita. Making her feel wanted and appreciated. She had reached two more orgasms before I came in her. She kept pumping hard against me giving me all the sex she had to give. When we finished, she asked if she could kiss my cock. She wanted to taste our joint juices.

She gave me oral sex cleaning off my cock while I fingered her to yet another orgasm. When she came down from her high, I kissed her to let her know that I didn't think her sucking on my cock was dirty.

We got dressed and I walked her over to the casino area of the ship. Her husband saw her and asked her where she had been, that he had been looking for her.

"George, since you were busy playing slots, Carita and I took a nice tour of the ship. You have a very wonderful and sexy wife. You should appreciate being married to such a woman."

George was going to say something when Sonja came up to me and gave me a hug and kiss. She was happy and told me that she had won some money.

"That's wonderful honey. This is George and his wonderful wife Carita Lise-Lott. Carita and I had a nice tour of the ship. I think I'm getting hungry. Let's go up on deck and get a bite to eat. George, would you and Carita like to join us?"

George stuttered a little but said he wanted to introduce Carita to some of his co-workers. I leaned over and gave Carita a kiss on the cheek and told her it was nice knowing her and then said goodbye to both of them.

We didn't see much of George and Carita the rest of the cruise. It was one big ship, plus we spent a couple of days on the island. One day I did come across her and she told me George had been treating her much better. He kept wondering if anything happened between us. She told me I helped build her self-confidence back up, and thanked me again for such a wonderful evening.

One day on the island, Sonja and I decided to go to the nude beach. It wasn't very crowded but there were a number of couples lying on their blankets and sitting in lounge chairs. We saw small groups of women together and remembered seeing them on the ship. We figured they were on their first cruise and doing whatever they considered daring.

We also saw groups of college kids. We knew there would probably be a group orgy and I asked Sonja if she wanted in on it. I knew that once guys had seen Sonja nude, we would be invited to most any party.

"Let's play with them tomorrow. Tonight I would prefer something more intimate," replied Sonja.

Tomorrow was when there was going to be a big Nude Day celebration in the nude beach area. It was a time when we'd let it all hang out and enjoy the nude scene. I could be with a number of the twenty-year-old women and Sonja could have her college boys.

We headed on down the beach and saw a black couple. She was built about like Sonja, the woman was very black, not even a chocolate color. Her male companion was also very dark. He was tall, built pretty good and was well hung. I figured they lived on the island.

We set up our lawn chairs about twenty feet from them. We knew we had their attention. After a few minutes, the man came over and introduced himself as Malcolm Browning. He asked if we would like to join him and his wife Jackie.

We introduced ourselves and started talking with them. Sonja and Jackie hit it off right away. A drink wagon was set up on the beach so we got some margaritas.

After a couple of drinks, we decided to take a swim in the ocean. On our walk out to the water, I asked Sonja if she would be interested in spending time with this couple.

"I like Jackie but I'm not sure about Malcolm. As long as you're with me I guess it will be okay."

Malcolm did give out a vibe about how smart and great he thought he was. I've seen it many times. He still was treating us with respect, which is all I could expect. He and his wife did live on the island, where they ran some type of realty agency and sold property on the island.

They lived in one of the condos there and invited us out for dinner that night. We agreed to meet them at the hotel. It was in the same area as their condo; almost next door.

Instead of heading back to the ship, we decided to get a room for the night. We were planning to attend the group orgy at the nude beach the next day anyway.

We were all dressed in shorts and the women had on some nice tops; both were braless. After dinner and drinks, Malcolm invited us next door to their condo.

After serving drinks, Malcolm sat next to Sonja on the couch. We had talked earlier and decided to see how this played out with Malcolm and Jackie.

It looked like Malcolm might have had a bit too much to drink, so I didn't know what to expect.

Jackie came over to me and took my hand, saying she wanted to show me the view from the large picture window. About that same time, Malcolm took Sonja by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

Standing behind Sonja, I undid her top. I put my arms around her and squeezed her tits. Taking her hands to put them up on the picture window, I pushed her so that her breasts were also against the glass. She was breathing hard knowing anyone looking up at the window could see her.

I was about to undo her shorts when I heard Sonja scream out from the bedroom. I could hear them talking, then Sonja said, "Don't, you're hurting me."

"All you white bitches are the same. You'll suck my big black cock and then I'll jam it in that white hot pussy of yours."

I turned as soon as I heard Sonja and went to the bedroom. "What the fuck is going on?"

Malcolm had Sonja on the bed and had his hand around her throat. He was going to force feed her his cock.

I grabbed him, threw him on the floor and proceeded to beat the fuck out of him. He was just lying there when I told Sonja to get dressed because we were leaving.

Jackie was crying when she looked at us. "I'm so sorry. Sometimes he gets like that when he doesn't get his way. Usually it's after he drinks too much. I can't tell you how many times he has ruined an evening for me."

"It's not your fault, Jackie. He's just an asshole. He probably could have had all he wanted if he would have learned how to make love instead of having forced sex on others," said Sonja. "You're welcome to come with us to our room at the hotel. The party doesn't have to end yet."

Sonja is a woman who likes gentle loving. She likes to be kissed and caressed. When someone makes love to her, she returns the same kind of love. She hates when they grab, prod or force her against her will, but at the same time will give of herself lovingly.

Jackie got dressed and came with us. She said her asshole husband could fend for himself, and the three of us went to our hotel room.

Once we returned to our room, I offered drinks to the women. They politely refused while I grabbed a glass of scotch for myself. I turned and watched the two women standing face to face. Sonja leaned forward and gently kissed Jackie. It was amazing to see the contrast of the white and black women kissing.

"Are you okay with this, Jackie?" asked Sonja.

Jackie smiled and just nodded her head. Sonja leaned forward and kissed her again, still a very gentle kiss but with a bit more passion. I took my drink with me to the recliner and watched the two women.

Sonja looked over at me and smiled. I gave her one back and she began undoing Jackie's blouse, removing it and then hers as well. They came together and kissed again but this time their bodies were touching. Damn, watching them rubbing their breasts against each other was a turn on.

They both got on the king size bed. "Let me do you first," said Jackie. "I promise to be gentle." She remembered how Malcolm was.

Sonja lay on her back and Jackie slowly removed Sonja's shorts and panties. She started by kissing her again and then massaging her breasts. It seems so different when one woman rubs another woman's breasts. It's hard to explain but it must be because they know what feels good and how to squeeze and rub.

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,709 Followers
12