My Dream

Story Info
Fantasy of wife with older men.
1.1k words
4
55.1k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,175 Followers

My first dream about my wife took place shortly after we married. However its genesis was an event just shortly before our wedding. At that time, I had heard of cuckolding, but always thought that the result would be an angry husband shooting lead from a gun and not an excited husband shooting semen from his cock. I just could not imagine that the thought of my wife having sex with another man could be exciting. Well, live and learn.

The event in question was the Preakness stakes race at Pimlico race track. At the conclusion of the card for the day, as we were exiting, I told my fiancée to wait for me as I went to cash some tickets (yes I did win a little). As I was returning, I saw my fiancée talking to an old, short, portly, balding, ugly man. Just as I arrived, Cathie said, in a polite voice, "No, thank you."

He gave me a look as if to say screw you and then moved on. I asked Cathie what that was all about and she told me that he had asked her to go back to his hotel room where there would be a small party with some of his friends.

Really! I said and laughed, thinking how wrong he could be, thinking Cathie was a prostitute! She was the farthest thing from easy with her virtue. We had dated for years and it was only after we were engaged and shortly before marriage that we had sex - a first for both of us.

Cathie did not share my chuckle. I supposed she probably did not even know that the man had sized her up to be a prostitute. She really did not look the part. I suppose seeing an attractive, very well built, young woman standing out there all alone gave him the idea. Also, I knew that professional ladies, dressed very well, did hang out at the track, hoping that a big winner would want some sex in exchange for some of his winnings.

Also, in retrospect, she may have taken it as a compliment. She was naïve and probably did not catch what the party would include.

So end of story, right? Well it is true that I did not give another thought to it - until shortly after we married. Cathie was working midnights (as a nurse); so I was sleeping alone. In an incredibly vivid dream, I found myself opening a door to a hotel room. The view I saw froze me. I saw first my wife's naked bottom (which is a nice full ass), a view I love, but here she was on her knees with her head lowered onto the lap of this ugly man from the race track! The man was sitting on a big chair with his short legs splayed out and my wife in between them. He had his hands behind his head and a big grin on his face as my wife's head bobbed up and down on his cock.

I moved to the side and could see his massive cock, big, long, uncut and thick with balls the size of robin's eggs hanging about 8" below. I was flabbergasted. But my cock was hard. There seemed to be a vortex of emotions and feelings as I watched my pure wife working on another man's cock with vigor. However, my cock outvoted all other emotions and feelings and I just stood there feeling like a fool for just standing there while my wife serviced another man's cock - and what a cock!

As I watched my wife's mouth engulf that manly cock, another man approached. He too was an old guy and ugly, but he was very short and skinny but with a small pot belly. He too had a massive cock and big, low hanging balls. He knelt behind my wife and just slid into her pussy. She had to be very excited and wet for that thing to go in so easily. This elicited a deep moan from her, escaping out of the sides of the cock in her mouth and caused her to stop her bobbing motion on the fat man's cock.

Wow - I had not seen my wife with such abandon and enjoyment in sex. The fat man grabbed her hair and pulled her off his cock to ask her, "You love my cock?" She answered, "oh, yes!" He then told in that case she should get back to giving it the love, attention and affection it deserves. Although she was moaning with the strokes of the little guy in her pussy, she kissed his cock from the head down to his balls and then re-introduced the cock to her mouth. All this time her attention was on him and the cock in her pussy and she seemed to ignore or not be aware of my presence.

Now the little man in her vagina, turned to me, and with a contemptuous smile, said, "Well I guess she needed a good fucking by her reactions. Stand back by the wall and watch as I give her what you obviously can't."

I remain mute but follow his command and continue to watch with an incredibly hard erection, while this man continued to give her pleasure that I had not to this point been able to do. He was fucking her long and deep, his stomach hitting her glorious ass with each thrust, jiggling her fleshy globes. Then after thrusting all the way, he leaned over and took my wife's big tits in his hands and commented to his friend how nice and big and soft they were and how much he was enjoying feeling her tits in his hands and her ass on his gut.

He friend acknowledged that saying how he had enjoying feeling her and would enjoy her ass on his stomach when he went for round 2. Shortly after, the fat man came in her mouth, and the little guy inseminated her. It was an incredible amount of cum and was leaking out of her mouth and pussy. It also triggered a huge orgasm from my wife, which in turn triggered my orgasm - yes, it was a wet dream!

I woke up and cleaned off my cum, which was a lot as I was 21 at the time. However, as I was cleaning up, I felt very odd. What kind of man would take pleasure in what I had just seen in my mind's eye? It also struck a painful chord in that I had little success in making my wife cum through intercourse.

In any event that was the first dream of its kind that I had and it was a most powerful one. It ultimately led to making the dream a reality.

doctoryes48
doctoryes48
1,175 Followers