My Dream Lover, or Is It? Ch. 03

Story Info
Stepfather tames unwilling step-daughter.
1.5k words
4.15
130k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chitrashi
chitrashi
78 Followers

After moving in with my mother's family, I had virtually stopped dating. My mother lived with my step-father and his two sons both older than me. With 3 hunky men and a non-existent sex life, I had taken to masturbating and used to have a lot of sexual fantasies. One night I dreamt that I had been raped by someone and the dream seemed to be very long and very real. I awoke to find out that it was not a dream after all. Only thing is that I didn't know who my nocturnal visitor was -- my stepfather or one of my stepbrothers. This is a continuation of that story.

When I woke up I felt so woozy and disoriented that I wasn't sure that I could face any of my colleagues. I decided to call in sick and requested for a leave. I needed to figure out what was happening with me.

My visitor last night had been much bigger than the men I used to date and he had been none too gentle. My body ached and I decided to take a shower. But when I went in I decided that what I really needed was a long soak. So I ran up the bubble bath and immersed myself in the scented hot water. I let the water take care of all my physical and emotional pains. Soon I felt warmth spreading inside me and I came crashing from my dream world to realize that I was pleasuring myself and moaning quite loud. I bit my lip quite hard then and hurried out of the bath, afraid that my voice might have carried outside and betrayed me to someone.

I slipped into a demure dress and quickly joined my mother in the kitchen to help her with the breakfast. With the family all around there was no time for any private conversation. None of the men betrayed by their behavior that anything unusual had happened either during the night or having heard any strange sounds from my room. I heaved a sigh of relief and informed everybody that I had taken a couple of weeks off work.

The family kind of welcomed my decision and got into a lengthy discussion of all activities I could go for during my time off. Brian and Dave (my step-brothers) suggested I might want to go hiking or camping or trekking, while Albert (my stepfather) suggested something like a fishing trip. Mom was of the opinion that I should think of settling down and get married. Her suggestion was greeted with a lot of hoots and jokes. Looking at all of them I couldn't believe that any one of them could have been my nocturnal visitor. Yet my bed was still unmade, and under my dress, I hid the signs of last night's ravishment. After the men left for their respective jobs and I helped mom clear out the table. While I was doing the dishes, she told me that I looked very tired and down and asked me just take rest for the day. She then suggested that I might want to take a sleeping pill so that I don't wake up abruptly.

I decided to take her advice and after taking a couple of pills I dozed off. I was in the state of half dream and half wakefulness when again I felt that I was not alone in the room. I was sure that I had locked my bedroom door but not sure if I had checked on the side entrance to my room. I looked up and saw that even that door was closed, and a cursory glance round the room told me that I was all alone. I mentally chided myself for being so paranoid and closed my eyes again. I let the lethargy take over and relaxed into a dreamless slumber, and then came to with a sense that all was not right.

I realized with growing horror that I was again being raped, there could be no other word for it. I tried to cry out or push my assailant away but while my mind was fully alive to what was happening, I felt that I did not have the physical strength to move. Something in my mind was keeping me from screaming aloud though every fiber of my body was screaming. Something kept me from pushing him away, from fighting him. I felt the silent tears flow from my eyes.

Slowly I realized that I had woken up too late, I was totally naked and my hands seemed to be tied somewhere above my head, and a blindfold tied across my eyes. My nipples were taut and hard, not just from exposure. I could feel his lips burning a fiery trail down my body. I could feel his fingers exploring and playing with my cunt. I felt his weight pinning me down. And then I became aware of a humming sound in the room, and it sank in that these were my moans. I was not screaming with fear because I was moaning in ecstasy. I was not pushing away my assailant because I was writhing under his hands. I was bucking but not to push his body from mine, but because I was arching up to meet his hands. I still didn't know who he was; in that moment of time I lost all sense of right and wrong, morality, religion, time and place. I was nothing but the primal woman and him the primal man. He had taken my body without my consent and now he had taken over my mind. Nothing existed beyond that.

Perhaps he sensed that shift in me, and he increased that assault on my senses. He pulled his fingers from my cunt and I whimpered at the sense of emptiness. I was close to climaxing and now felt strangely empty. He then renewed his assault. He lifted up my hips and placed my legs above his shoulders. His face parallel to my cunt, he blew softly at it and again and again. I was by now on sensory overload and just wanted it to end but he had something else in mind. He started kissing my inner thighs moving closer and closer to my cunt and I waited in anticipation for him to reach there. I moved my hips so he would have to kiss my cunt and he stopped and waited till I let myself go again. He played with me for a long time like this, breaking my will, making me submit to him. He would fondle my breasts and kiss them arousing them and withdraw when I would demand. He fingers would bring me to the edge of orgasm again and again and withdraw abruptly. His lips and tongue would play with my body at times licking and kissing me all around my clit but would not give me the relief I needed. Time seemed to stretch beyond my endurance and I was reduced to a whimpering weeping animal. All I was aware of was that I needed him to fuck me, I needed to be taken and only he could provide me the relief I needed. I felt another wall breaking inside me. My will and my sense of self was gone. No longer did I own my own body. It was his. I became attuned to him.

I did not need to see him, I did not need to hear him or even feel his touch. He would move his hands above my body and I would move to meet him. He untied my hands then, but I made no move to take off my blindfold. I needed them for something else. I could sense his need for me. He was straddling my body, his erection inches away from my lips. I took his cock in my hand and slowly leaned forward, flicking my tongue out, trying to find him. He thrust his hips forward and I smiled in gratitude, as his cock made contact with my hungry tongue. My tongue licked at its prize, coating it with my saliva, seeking and finding those drops of pre-cum and slurping with satisfaction on finding them. I sensed his need to fill me and took his cock in my mouth, slowly sucking him in. My tongue continued to play with its prize, exploring his length, tracing every one of his bulging blood vessels, sometimes trying to curl itself around his shaft, but each time finding him much too large.

My hands went to his balls and began squeezing and fondling them and then he retook the control from me. His hands held me by my hair as he began to thrust himself down my throat, going deeper and farther than I had thought it was possible. I could feel myself gag but slapped that urge down and something in me gave again to his desire. His thrusts became more brutal raping my mouth as he came close to cumming, bruising the inside of my throat and mouth. Then I felt him squirting cum down my throat, almost making me choke; and I swallowed it all. He took off my blindfold and I came in the most intense orgasm of my life. He kept shooting his cum down my throat; I could feel a bit of it trickling by the side of my lips as I stared into the unrelenting eyes of Albert, my stepfather.

chitrashi
chitrashi
78 Followers