My Dream Meeting

Story Info
She finally meet the man of her dreams.
2.5k words
2.9
12.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My philosophy is that in any relationship between men and women the woman is in charge. In charge of everything, from where they will live, to when he will be allowed to have orgasms, and everything in between. I wish to live this lifestyle full time. I have searched for years looking for the one man out there for me; the one who will agree that the woman are the one in charge of the household. Little did I know that there really was a man out there looking for just that right woman to take charge.

We have emailed for over a year and finally decide to meet. You have expressed your desire to have the same kind of relationship I wish to have. Through our discussions I believe that you are the perfect man for me. I have built strong desires to be with you, as you have done the same. We have chatted online, and on the phone numerous times. You have expressed how you wish for me to wear the pants in our family, how you need to submit to me fully, and with no reservations. We have had few difficult times in our discussions however there is one issue we will need to deal with when we meet. Yes it will be one of the first things we do as I feel it is important that you know from the start who is in charge. As we speak on the phone, you try with no avail to tell me that you would like to just forget that since it was done oh so very long ago. It has been a long time, almost 6 months however I can not allow you to get away with that type of attitude or you will never respect my authority. You must learn right from the start. After we discuss this you tell me “I will send you an email tomorrow morning letting you know the itinerary for my trip” and we hang up.

The next morning I check my mail, so far nothing… I send you a short reminder and to tell you how much I love you and then go on about my housework. Suddenly I hear my computer announce I have mail... I open my inbox and there it is, your itinerary, I read it over and start to realize my dream is finally going to come true. I respond telling you how very excited I am that you are finally going to come to me, and we can begin the rest of our lives. I then go on to prepare the house for your arrival. We don’t see each other online that night but I know that it is probably because you are packing and getting ready to come home to me. I hardly sleep, my mind working overtime; thoughts of our future run through my mind, and finally falling asleep with a huge smile on my face.

I awake to the phone ringing:

“Hello”

“Hello my love, just wanted to let you know I was leaving for the airport and I will be seeing you in a few hours”

“Yes my dear, I am so excited. I can’t wait to see you, to hold you, to kiss you, and yes to turn you over my knee”

“Oh Hun do we have to do that as soon as I arrive?”

“Yes! And I don’t want to hear another word about it or you will have 2 waiting understood?”

“Yes Ma’am. I will see you soon, I love you”

“Love you too dear, goodbye”

“Bye”

I hang up the phone and smile... My dreams are all about to come true once and for all. I walk around the house making sure everything is perfect. Walking into the bedroom I take the paddle down from its hanger in the closet and lay it on the bed. This will be waiting from my husband to be when he arrives home.

Looking at the clock, I must get dressed now or I will be late picking you up. I want to be there when the plane lands. I want to see your face as you walk into your new life, the one we have both dreamed of for many years.

I arrive at the airport just in time to hear them announce your planes arrival. I walk to the gate and watch, waiting for the man of my dreams to step on to the concourse. People walk off, and continue to walk by, you are the last person off the plane when I finally see you. I wave and you lift your hand in acknowledgment. I walk up to you smiling, reaching out and pulling you close to me in a tight hug. I say “hi, nice to finally hold you” My hands rub down your back and rest on your nice round firm bottom. Giving it a swat, “we must be going now, your new home awaits you as well as your gift lying on the bed” You smile at me with wonder and curiosity in your eyes. I then reach for your hand and guide you down the escalator to the baggage compartment. Grabbing your bags quickly we go to the car, and drive home.

Not much is said on the way home, just the normal chit chat about a new city. I assume you were trying to remember what was on the corners I turned on, the names of streets etc… Then suddenly I pull into the driveway, and push the button for the garage to open. Once all the way into the garage and the car parked, I turn in my seat and smile.

“Welcome Jordan, this will be your new home, I hope you will enjoy it here, and that we will be happy for years to come. Remember I am in charge of everything, and you will submit to me at any time. Is there anything you wish to say before we walk across the threshold of our new home?”

“No Katie, I agree with everything we have talked about and decided upon. I submit my bare bottom any time you feel necessary for me to do so. I am sure we will be happy for years to come as you wear the pants in this family my love”

“Good, then I would like you to get out and get your suitcases, and follow me, I will show you to our bedroom, and you can meet your bottoms new friend”

“Yes Ma’am”

You open your door, and step out reaching in the back for one of your suitcases; I then opened the trunk for you to get the other 2 out. Then we walk into the kitchen and through the living room to the stairs where I lead you to the bedroom. You place the suitcases down at the door and look around. Smiling as you now realize this is all coming true and before you know it you will be living in the domestic discipline relationship you have wanted for years. You walk over to the bed and look at the paddle lying on the quilt. It is a fairly large paddle, one that will cover your bottom quite well. You reach to pick it up, holding it in your hand and then laying it across your bottom. I sit in the chair watching you intently. Wondering what you are thinking but not saying a word. You then swat your bottom one hard time with it; you give a little yelp, and lose your balance just a bit.

I smile and call you over to me. “Jordan, bring that here so we can get this out of the way and begin our new life together” You look at me with horror in your eyes, but you start your walk across the room. Finally reaching me with the paddle to your sides, I reach up undoing your belt and sliding it off you. I then take the paddle from your hand laying it on the table next to me; I reach up and undo your jeans, pulling them down in one swift pull. I point to my lap while saying “across my lap Jordan” Very slowly you lower your body down across my lap. My hand rests gently across your bottom cheeks; my other hand pulls your legs up so you are well positioned across my lap. I remind you what you are being spanked for, and bring my hand down hard across your bottom without any warning. You jump as this first swat connects to your bottom. The only covering is your underwear. I continue with my hand swat after swat, each one becoming harder and harder. You squirm and I tell you to hold still. Then as suddenly as it started I stopped. I rubbed your bottom for a moment. You thanked me for your spanking and attempted to get up from position. I held you tightly, and informed you that I would let you know when I was done, I had just begun.

I then raised the waistband of your underwear and glanced at your warm pink color of your bottom. I decided that was enough of a warm up for this spanking, and continued to pull them down to your knees, again laying my hand on your warm cheeks. You clenched your bottom as I do this not knowing when the swats would begin. Again without warning, I bring my hand down hard 10 consecutive times on each cheek. I then pick up the paddle and continue to slap each cheek, covering your entire bottom; you jump with each swat crying out to please stop and that you will behave from now on. I then remind you that I do not stop until I am sure you have learned the lesson that was being taught, swatting with each word as I continue to scold you. After what seems a lifetime to you, I stop, laying the paddle down again, and rubbing your cheeks with my hand. You don’t attempt to get up this time, and I praise you for this. I then finish off the spanking with a nice round of hand spanks to each cheek. Then helping you up your underwear still around your knees I walk you over to the mirror, turn you around and tell you to turn your head and look at your bottom. You do so and flinch when you see how bright red your skin is, all over your bottom and the tops of your thighs. As you look at yourself tears running down your cheeks, I say “This is what you have to look forward to if you misbehave or forget who is in charge in this house again. I hope you have learned not to argue with me again. Now go stand in the corner while I unpack your clothes and put them away.”

I have a huge smile on my face as I watch you stand in the corner and putting your clothes away in drawers or hanging them up in the closet. I know now that you are home and home for good. This is the beginning to a wonderful relationship. I don’t find out until later you had never had a real spanking before the only ones you had ever had were ones that were either directed over the phone, or ones you have given yourself, and therefore this was the beginning of a whole new experience for you. You thrived at the thought of the new lessons you were going to learn, you were anxious to hear how your life was going to change and even though you were still sobbing from the sting in your cheeks, you were smiling as I spoke softly to you while putting your clothes away.

Once I have everything put away I walk over, pull your underwear up and hand you your jeans; I watch you as you get dressed. “I think there are a few things we need to agree upon, and discuss before going any further with our relationship.” Taking you down to the kitchen I make us a sandwich and sit at the table…

You sit down quiet gingerly but with a smile on your face. Thanking me for the sandwich and asking what it is that we needed to discuss.

“Jordan, what happened upstairs I suspect will happen frequently until you learn and fully understand that I am indeed the boss, and wear the pants in this family. Other punishments may come into play if you continue to misbehave and those will be administered if and when I choose and as I choose. Is that understood?”

“Yes but such as what other punishments?”

“Whatever I decide upon, and remember it will occur whenever I say” As I continue… “Also Jordan, If your attitude needs an adjustment, and/or your behavior needs changing and we are out in public?, do not think this will be acceptable, I will either deal with it then, or as soon as we get home.”

“Understood, Katie”

“Good, now one more thing. When you are punished, there will be NO sex that day as a motivation to behave. This is not because I am angry with you but to help you remember that behavior is of the utmost importance. You will however be required to stay undressed as long as I wish, and will not ask to be allowed to dress. I hope that too is understood?”

“Understood, Katie”

The rest of the day, we went shopping, met some of my friends, went out to dinner, and watched a bit of television. It was a great day but now it was time for bed. Walking hand in hand up to our room, you ask “because I was punished today, does that mean we can not have sex?”

“No Jordan, that spanking was overdue, you behaved fine the rest of the day, and besides I am looking forward to feeling that strong body over mine, and that hard cock deep inside me.” As we continue up the stairs, I take a hold of your cock, rubbing it through your jeans. You grow with anticipation. Continuing to rub and fondle you, I can hear your breathing begin to get heavy. Walking you over to the bed I turn and once again begin to take your pants down, only this time for fun, not for punishment. After taking off all your clothes, I sit you on the bed and start to take my own off in front of you. Your member starts becoming harder with each piece of clothing I remove. Then once naked, I walk over to you, wrapping your arms around me as I slide myself along your chest pushing you back to lie on the bed. Kissing you deeply. The night moves on to fulfill our fantasies we have discussed for so long.

Falling asleep while still wrapped tightly in your arms.

To be continued: