My Dream Office Pt. 02

Story Info
Another adventure with my secretary/slut.
1.4k words
4.29
17.6k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

The truth comes out.

***

I have tried several editors all of which do not get back to me. If you would like to do it email me through the website.

As with all my stories this is a pure fantasy. It would never happen.

*****

As the year progressed I started to feel more relaxed although seeing Angela sat at her desk with her tits on the desk kept me in a state of arousal. I do not care what people say, you never get used to it. It does not matter what Angela was wearing she would come in remove her top, lift her tits up and rest them on the desk, I watched every time. When she needed punishing I dealt with it. I made her crawl every were naked several times and I would stop and inspect, or bend her over the table and push my cock up from behind, put the letter in front of her and make her read the letter several times to see were the mistake was and correct it. Although she took the punishment I enjoyed it too.

This Monday morning there was no Angela.

I had a text from her saying she had to deal with something. I just said that it was fine and to make sure that if she was not coming tomorrow to text me.

The next day another text saying she was not coming in.

I carried on with the work answering emails & calls as well as designing new items required for clients or checking out new suppliers. I had found that since Angela started I had a few more female clients and was able to get a system put on the phone about if you want to talk to a man or woman or you don't mind. I did not like it much but it helped with sales.

I had a text from Angela on Wednesday asking if I would like to come to her house for her to explain. I replied ok. Angela gave me her address and said to come around at 6ish as she would be ok by then. The plot does thicken.

With that in mind I stopped at 5ish and looked at a map to see where it was, not far I thought so I grabbed some food and made my way over thinking it might be a bit of a long night. I am not very good at personal stuff. Do not get me wrong we spoke about stuff but it was general conversations nothing to deep.

I knocked the door and Angela opened it with a smile invited me in and we sat down at a dining table where there was a bottle of wine and two glasses. The first thing Angela did was take all her top clothes off and put her tits on the table.

"We are not in work now, so you do not have to do that." I said.

"No I like doing it, and I like it when I make a mistake and you punish me. Which brings me to my conversation."

"Just as in work, if they are out you can play with them." She said.

I got up and moved to the chair next to her and started to play with them, pinching the nipples and rolling them between my finger and thumb.

"I think I should start at the beginning. As you know my husband works away during the week. Well he left a file behind on Sunday that I knew he would want on Monday so I took it to his work for them to get sent to him. They were surprised to see me as had moved to the new office 200 miles away 2 months ago with promotion. They had a party as well they just thought I had gone with him. I was a bit shocked, but they took the file a bit sheepishly and said they would sent it along. I got back in the car, I thought I was going to get upset but I just sat there."

Even though I was still playing with her now hard nipples and she had started to moan a bit she kept going, as if letting go of things.

"I texted him and he replied after a while asking me to look at my email in the house. I went back home and opened the email that he had sent. He more or less said that he had found somebody else to be with, that he knew we had an open marriage but he did not want that anymore and the new person in his life made him feel complete. I was a bit hurt that he had not discussed this with me, but I enjoy sex a lot as you know as what you are doing now makes me feel good and very horny. In fact I think I should tell you that I like what you do to me and if you would like to do it more?"

Now it was my turned to be shocked. Angela had just told me that her husband had left her and that she wanted us to have more sex, outside the office as well. Now I am as red blooded as the next man, would that be taking advantage?

Being in business you know what is right and what is wrong. This threw me a bit. I went to the toilet. When I came back Angela had removed her clothes and was bent over the table asking to be punished for not coming to work and explaining sooner what had happened.

Angela was bend over but supported by her arms which allowed her tits to hang down. I walked around behind her, she spread her legs further apart and again asked to be punished.

I walked back in the kitchen and found a wooden kitchen spoon, walked back in and as her tits were hanging down gave each one a smack. This made Angela jump a bit.

"Each time I hit you, apologise for not coming to work and not telling me what was going on sooner. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." She replied.

One

"Sorry for not coming to work and telling you what was going on sir."

Two

"Sorry for not coming to work and telling you what was going on sir."

Three

"Sorry for not coming to work and telling you what was going on sir."

"Lay on the table face up with your head hanging over this edge." I said.

Angela quickly got up on the table in the position.

I took down my trousers put my cock in her mouth and started to hit her tits and nipples. With her mouth around my cock all she could do was moan. I moved to her fanny rubbing it before hitting it slightly, This must have taken Angela over the edge as her body shook in what I knew was her cumming. My cock was in her mouth and I shot my load straight down her throat.

"Get on your hands and knees now, quickly." I instructed.

Her ass was a bit sore and her face was red but she had this face on, the contented look as if everything was right.

"Get off the table and on the floor with your ass in the air."

Angela got in position and without a thought I went straight up her from behind. Angela moaned again before cumming. I just carried on till I shot my load in her.

After a few minutes of rest, I turned to her and asked what I thought might be the big question.

"Do you want me to be your boss in work and your master outside or your master in both, as we can carry on either way. You have to decide though and I do not want to pressure you to do either. We would have to get a mutual agreement done. I'm going home now. I expect to see you in work at the normal time, if you are late I will have to punish you. You have till then to decide."

I got dressed leaned over squeezed each nipple and put my two fingers inside Angela while she just lay there. I said "Goodbye." Got in the car and drove home. Lots of questions started to form in my head. The evening had not gone how I thought it would. We shall see what happens tomorrow.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers