My Dream Weekend

Story Info
Femdom's dream weekend with a long term slave.
2.2k words
4.1
27.4k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Friday. Weekends were what he lived for. His Mistress would be home soon and because it was the weekend she would be in the mood for food that wasn't the everyday grab and go meal she had during the work week. She would expect him to be grilling or making something nice she could sit down and eat, which he was. It was the perfect day for bbq, a hot summer evening with plenty of sunshine. During the week she was too busy and exhausted to do much other than run in and out of the house, to work, and lock him in the guest bedroom after he was done with his chores. She preferred all of the chores be done during the week so that weekends could be spent relaxing, sleeping in and having lots of sex.

When she walked through the door she dropped her bags on the floor and kicked off her shoes for him to pick up. He rushed to put them away and take her a glass of the wine she loved while she changed, hoping to sneak a peek at her. He made it just in time to see her slide her yoga pants on without any panties underneath. He dropped to his knees as he inched towards her with her glass of wine. She took it and then went and sat on the couch with her laptop. He asked if she wanted a foot massage but she said no - just get dinner ready.

That night after he had cleaned up dinner he finally got to massage her feet and go down on her. She wasn't interested in playing with him though, so he was chained up in the guest room again for the night, his cock hard and so ready for what he knew was coming tomorrow.

Weekend mornings were when she was the most horny, assuming he had completed all his chores to her satisfaction during the week of course. He had triple checked this week because last weekend he hadn't done a very good job vacuuming, and instead of playing that Saturday morning, she had inserted a painfully large plug and made him vacuum again while wearing it.

The next morning bright and early she un-chained him and told him to get breakfast ready, and with that she grabbed her running shoes and was out the door. As he made his bed he yawned, he hadn't slept much, instead he had been fantasizing about her naked body - it had been two weeks since he had last been allowed to orgasm. He made his coffee and started setting up her breakfast at the dining room table. Weekends she actually sat down to eat instead of rushing out the door. Orange juice, a glass of water, a bowl of cherries and he had planned ahead when grocery shopping this week and bought ingredients to make her favorite thing of all - pumpkin cinnamon rolls. She normally ate healthier during the week, but weekends she preferred decadent foods she could sit and savor.

He finished his coffee and cleaned up just as she came back in and headed for the shower. He saw her sniff the air and smile when she smelled the cinnamon rolls. He felt his cock strain against his cage. He hurried to finish cleaning up the kitchen and ran upstairs, the cinnamon rolls had taken longer than he wanted. He picked her discarded running clothes off the floor and put them in the laundry basket, made her bed and then found her favorite cinnamon pumpkin scented lotion, made sure the fan in the corner was on and aimed at her bed then knelt at the foot of her bed eagerly. His cock was now flooding his cage with pre-cum. He realized she would not be happy if she got that on her floor so he grabbed a towel and spread it out at the foot of the bed.

When she stepped out of the bathroom she was naked, she knew he was watching and she didn't care. She had never been very self-conscious. She ran her fingers through her hair, put various things on her face and brushed her teeth, while he sat there in agony wanting to touch her. When she was done she walked over to him patting him on the head and then stretched out across the foot of her bed in the patch of sunlight - much like the cat that was also on her bed. He quickly squirted the lotion onto his hands and began massaging her back and legs, happily running his hands over her naked body as the cool air from the fan gave her goosebumps. She enjoyed being massaged after her longer, weekend runs, especially with lotion that smelled good. She seemed very relaxed. When she had had enough of his wandering hands she pushed him away and went to her bedside table. She pulled out the key to his cage and handed it to him making his heart leap. He knew he was to clean his cage now, and if he was lucky she wouldn't make him put it back on right away. He rushed off to his bathroom to comply - taking the towel he had made a mess of with him. When he was finished he went to find her, she was not in her room where he had expected her to be getting dressed, instead he found she had only bothered with a pair of panties and a T shirt and found her way to her cinnamon rolls.

She smiled at him and said they were delicious. He couldn't remember being happier as he sat in the floor nearby - knowing he shouldn't stare at her. When she was done she got up and disappeared as he started cleaning up the table. Now his hard cock was jumping around wildly - if anything was going to happen this weekend it would be soon.

He was disappointed however to find she had gone back to bed and was snuggling with the cat, so he went and started on sandwiches and cutting up fruit for lunch. After lunch he found her painting in the art room. When she got bored of that she ordered him upstairs. He was afraid to get his hopes up, maybe she finally wanted to play, or maybe she wasn't at all interested this weekend.

She ordered him to take out the toy box and he squirmed with anticipation. She sat in the floor next to where he was kneeling with her toy box and pulled out various things before clamping a set of nipple clamps onto him. Next up it was a collar, then a cock ring with a leash attached, wrist cuffs and finally a plug. She told him to bend over & he complied as she lubed up the plug and winced as she forced it in. "That went in so easily little slut, maybe I should use the bigger one" she laughed. Then she yanked him back up into a kneeling position by his collar and pressed her breasts into his face. He happily began to lick and suck on her nipples.

He felt his cock jump around again and then a sharp yank on the leash. "Don't get too excited slave boy, I noticed my bed wasn't made when I got home from my run, waiting until I'm in the shower is cutting it a little close don't you think? Go start dinner, I want Mexican and cheesecake for dessert." He frowned knowing he would have to go out to get some of that and since she had already dressed him up for the evening he would have to go out wearing all of this under his clothes, and it was 100 degrees outside.

The rest of the evening was uneventful much to his dismay. She ate dinner and settled in to watch a scary movie while he rubbed her feet. She removed everything except the collar, made him clean and put away the toys, and then slapped his cock hard so that he went limp, locked his cock back in the cage and sent him to bed. As usual he was chained to the guest bedroom with a cord that allowed him to reach the bathroom next door and go no further until she released him in the morning. He wanted to cry after being put back into the cage with no relief, but he knew begging wouldn't have any effect on her.

The next morning he woke up to find her climbing over his face and his cock strained painfully against his cage. As she pressed her pussy onto his face he happily began licking. She tasted so good. His hands fumbled at his cage trying to find some relief from the pressure of his erection until she saw him, and his hand got a smack from the riding crop she has apparently brought in with her this morning. He groaned bucking his hips in agony, which resulted in the riding crop coming down hard onto his caged cock. The pain did nothing to stifle his erection and he groaned once again into her pussy. "I can't hear you slave boy" she said tauntingly. She grabbed one of his hands then and brought it above his head to her breasts where he happily obliged and began gently playing with her nipples. He thought she came 4-5 times before she finally climbed off and allowed him to catch his breath. His neck was sore but it was nothing compared to the ache in his balls.

When she got up she brought over the key and unlocked his cage. His cock springing free. he groaned again struggling to keep from thrusting his hips into the air. She touched him and he gave up and began thrusting towards her hands, earning him a hard slap that made him yell out in pain. To his surprise though she had a condom and began rolling it over his cock without so much as a word or warning. He panicked knowing he would never last and began begging. "Please Mistress, please let me cum just once first, I'll never be able to please you if you don't let me cum first, I'll never last. Please Mistress, please."

She ignored him and slid down on top of his cock as if he hadn't spoken at all, in her eyes he was merely a toy to be used, he wasn't allowed opinions. He squealed trying not to cum as his hips bucked wildly out of control. She moaned and hit his thigh with the riding crop. He tried to stop moving, in fact he was holding his breath trying not to move at all knowing he was about to cum any second now. She began riding him and as he clenched his fists and even his eyes as he tried to hold on. He began trying to concentrate on his breathing, forcing himself to breathe, anything to avoid cumming as she was riding him. He could hear her moaning louder now. If he screwed this up she might leave him caged for months. He tried to breathe again pressing his balled up fists into the bed, thrusting his hips upward.

The riding crop came down on his nipples this time, still sore from the clamps yesterday but it didn't provide any relief for his cock, in fact the pain momentarily distracted him and he was worried he had lost control and cum for a moment there, he yelled out, but then the pain in his cock returned and he took another breath, struggling to hold on. He knew she wasn't done but he started to beg anyway "Please Mistress, please let me cum, please please please please". She leaned forward and whispered "I'll tell you when you can cum" and then put her hand over his mouth and rode him harder. He gave up begging and just screamed into her hand as he tried to stop the orgasm, thrashing around the bed as if trying to escape it. She began hitting him furiously with the riding crop, everywhere, but he couldn't feel it anymore. When he was out of breath from screaming he tried to suck in some air, but with her hand over his mouth it was hard. It felt like he was being choked and it turned him on even more. He felt tears run down his cheeks as he tried to breathe.

That's when she came, he felt her clamp down hard on his cock and he screamed again, but just as she was in the middle of her orgasm he her her yell "now" and with that his cock exploded so hard he was sure the condom had broken. In fact he wasn't entirely sure he wasn't having a stroke, especially with the bright light in his eyes, but then he realized he had just had his eyes clenched shut, and was looking directly up into the skylight now.

She collapsed onto his chest and nuzzled his neck. He wrapped his arms around her knowing she would want to cuddle until he was hard again, and so Sunday began...