My Dream Wrestling Match

Story Info
Damn. I couldn't beat him.
2.7k words
4
8.8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is fiction and any resemblance with the characters in it to anyone in real life is coincidental. All participants are at least 21 years of age. If you don't like male domination and/or interracial gay sex don't continue.

My name is William Jensen. I am 25 years of age and a recent college graduate. I received a scholarship from the university because I have been blessed with very good wrestling skills. In high school I was a league and district champion but an injury prevented me from competing at the state championships.

I wrestled again in college at the 184 pound weight class and did pretty well although I was not able to win any titles. At that time I weighed 182 pounds on my 6'2" frame. I was in great shape and living the good life, dating several fine young ladies but not yet ready for marriage.

After college I landed a very nice job at a financial institution where most of my day was spent at a computer desk. I knew if I continued doing that without working out I would become a lazy, out-of-shape man and I wouldn't be very happy with myself.

I joined a fitness club that was just around the corner from where I was working. I lifted weights religiously and I swam often. I also jogged on the club's indoor track and I was staying in shape. But my passion was wrestling so I set out to try and find a place where I could get back into it..

One day after my workout I stopped by the bulletin board where people posted all kinds of ads. Was I surprised when I read there was a wrestling club in the next town and they were looking for new, experienced participants. I tore the little tag off at the bottom of the notice and hurried home to make the call to see what it was all about.

A young lady answered the phone and explained the whole situation to me and it sounded great. There was a small fee to join the club and I would only be wrestling guys in my weight class.

That Saturday I went to the gym and paid my fee to join. I asked the young lady if there was anyone who I could wrestle in my weight class, and after checking the list of names she said there was only one. His name was Robert Porter and he stood 6'4" and weighed 185 pounds. A little bigger than me but close enough to wrestle. I figured with my experience I would more than make up for the 3 pounds and 2 inches that I lacked. Robert happened to be there that morning and the young lady at the desk asked if I would like to meet him.

"Yes, thank you," I said. "After all we're going to be going at it with each other so why not?" So she paged Porter and he arrived in a few minutes at the front desk.

"Mr. Porter, this is Bill Jensen. He will be your wrestling partner if you like," the young lady said.

"Hi," he said as he held out his hand to me. Bob had been working out and stood in front of me wearing white Spandex shorts and a close fitting navy blue sleeveless t-shirt that was wet from sweat. I could tell the man was in shape.

"Hi," I replied. "It's nice to meet you."

We shook hands and, of course, he had an excellent grip. He seemed very pleasant and I knew he would be a good partner. Oh, did I mention he was black? The guy was chiseled like a piece of granite!

We worked out separately that day and before we left we agreed to meet the following Wednesday after work to wrestle. This is what I really wanted, I thought, to get back into the sport I miss so much.

Wednesday afternoon finally arrived and I went to the club to wrestle Bob. He was already there and doing some exercises when I walked in. I was about 5 minutes late but I didn't really think it mattered until he looked at his watch and made a snide remark under his breath.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Bob. I got tied up at work," I said to him.

"I like to be on time," he said, "and my name is Robert!" he replied. "And if you want to be tied up save that for later."

"Yes, Robert. Sorry. It won't happen again," I told him with my head down. "I wasn't REALLY tied ..." and he stopped me short of finishing what I was saying. And what did he mean, save that for later?

"It better not!" Robert said to me as he cut off what I was trying to say.

"Now, the way we do this here is you and I wrestle each other until one or the other concedes. Sometimes we have a ref and we go by just regular rules, but today the ref couldn't make it so we go until someone gives up. Got it? And, by the way, I haven't lost yet. I will be keeping score throughout the matches."

"Maybe today you'll get your first loss," I jokingly said, trying to break the ice of what I thought was a not too friendly meeting. "And what did you mean, save it for later?"

"I doubt it," he said. "I haven't lost yet. But if you think you can take me why don't we make a bet on it? And you'll see what I meant."

"I don't usually bet money on sports," I said.

"I don't wager money either and, besides, who said anything about money. YOU did. I was thinking about something else and here's the deal. If I win you suck my big cock, and if you win I suck your little dick. What do you say?" the black Adonis said to me. Damn, I thought, that guy is in shape! What a body! And he even TALKS with confidence.

"I am straight as an arrow! I'm not gay and I don't suck dick," I tried to explain.

"So you're scared. You don't think you can beat me, right? That figures, coming from a white boy!" he said as he was trying to intimidate me.

He was getting into my mind and my temper was getting the best of me. Without really thinking it over and by letting my big mouth do the talking, I told him, "You're on!"

Robert was a very good wrestler. I had gotten into pretty good shape and I thought my strength had returned but he controlled me like I was a rag doll. We were the only two people left in the club by that time as everyone else had gone, so I had to beat that guy or I would be introduced to his black cock. I did not want that to happen but he cornered me and I was in trouble.

I tried very hard and used many moves to try to control him, but he seemed ahead of me every time I tried something different. I was amazed at how strong Robert was. We were about the same size other than the height difference but he was much stronger than me. I had to use my skills to my advantage or else.

The first match went very quickly. Robert and I stood in the middle of the mat facing each other, and after the customary handshake we locked bodies. He easily took me off my feet and got me onto my back and pinned me. In REAL wrestling a person is pinned when both shoulder blades touch the mat. The first match took all of about 15 seconds! "First match to me by pin," Robert announced.

He then removed his shirt and as he stood across from me I saw a magnificent upper body that right then I knew I had no chance. His body was hairless and ripped and was a beautiful chocolate brown in color. His arms were muscular, but not overly so, and I realized why it didn't take him too long to put me on my back.

After about 45 minutes of wrestling, resulting in five more pins totaling ten, I could tell Robert was just toying with me. He didn't seem to be using too much energy but I sure was! Then it dawned on me that this powerful black man was purposely wearing me down. He wasn't even sweating after all this time but I sure as hell was. I was trying my hardest and using all I had but he seemed to just be floating along. I had never experienced anything like that! When I would try a move or a hold on him he would simply parry my move and use his weight to hold me down. I was getting pooped! I knew I was in big trouble. And all the while he was adding up points to let me know who was the dominant one EASILY!

"Come on, white boy, keep trying!" he said. "You got to have more than that. I thought you said you were a champion. Show me! Is this black man about to become your owner? Is this black man about to introduce you to cock sucking?" I just wished he would shut the hell up especially the giggling part! But he didn't! He just kept up his dominance and his humiliation and I was getting pissed. However I was unable to so anything about it. I felt so trapped and so tired, and Robert seemed as fresh as when we first started.

After a lot of pushing me around and teasing me he finally had enough and rolled me onto my back. He then quickly hopped onto my chest and schoolboy pinned me by holding me down with his very strong, smooth legs. He then squeezed his thighs against the sides of my head and it felt like I was in a vice. He quickly and expertly grabbed my wrists and moved them above my head where he was able to hold them with his knees. And his strategy worked because he HAD worn me down and I was but a mere puppet in his powerful hands and legs. "That's five pins and five shutout matches, white boy. I thought you would give me a better match than that. Now are you ready to suck my fabulous cock?"

Other than my feet, I was unable to move at all. It actually was awesome how this man completely immobilized me with his legs and weight. Then he untied a cord that was around his waist and easily tied my wrists as they were immobilized above my head and under his knees. Then he took off his shorts and all I could do is watch. I knew what he was intending to do and I just lay there unable to stop him. Although I was only able to watch that man working and controlling me like I was a rag doll, I felt my dick betraying me as I was getting turned on.

With his shorts off his 9 inch black cock was staring me right in the face. I gathered up all my strength and tried to push him off, but he just sat on me and smiled. "A bet is a bet, white boy," he said. "Open your mouth. Come on." He just sat on me teasing me because he knew I had no way of escaping. "I see by that little bulge in your shorts that you are into this too!"

I clamped my mouth shut because I was not intending to have that big snake slide inside. So here's the picture if you can imagine it: I was flat on my back with my arms stretched out above my head, wrists tied together, and with Robert's muscular, brown, smooth legs holding me there, unable to budge even an inch. He was sitting on me with little effort, both his hands free to do what he wished, and his big black fully erect cock staring at me right in the face. Then with one of his free hands he clamped the sides of my mouth using his one finger and his thumb, forcing my mouth wide open, and with his other free hand he slowly slid his cock into my waiting mouth. AND I could do nothing to stop him! AND my damn dick was hard as a rock!

Then Robert grabbed the sides of my head and slowly moved my mouth back and forth on his smooth cock. I couldn't believe that I was sucking a cock! But it was much different than I would have ever expected! It was smooth and soft but hard at the same time. Plus the texture of that 9 inches of meat was wonderful and like nothing I had ever felt before.

After about ten minutes of Robert forcefully face fucking me I just lay on my back and relaxed. I had given up. I could feel him tense up and I knew what was coming. He moaned and shot his semen into my mouth. At first I tried to spit it out but after tasting that gooey seed I relaxed a bit and actually liked the taste. I had sucked my first cock and found out it wasn't so bad after all and I swallowed all of his cum.

Robert then got off me and we both lay on the mat next to each other.

"Let me know, Billy, if you ever want to wrestle again," he said to me.

"I will, Robert, but on one condition. That I lose another bet and the match!" And we smiled at each other.

He then rolled over to me and kissed me fully on my lips. "Are you still straight as an arrow?" he asked me.

"Not as long as your talented cock is around!" I said as I kissed him back! "Can I also ask you a favor?"

"That depends on what it is," he said.

"Would you get on your stomach and let me worship that magnificent body of yours?"

"Well, since you asked nicely. Sure, go ahead."

Robert got on his stomach and lay on the mat, slightly spreading his legs and putting his arms out to the side. I straddled his body and rubbed and kissed his smooth, hairless, brown skin. His thighs were magnificent and very smooth. His back was muscular and smooth and only had a small amount of sweat on it, which made it quite sexy. His ass cheeks were gorgeous and I really enjoyed kissing them.

My small dick was as hard as it ever was, maybe even more so, as I enjoyed the feel of my new owner's fine body. After a few minutes Robert rolled over onto his back and I was treated to the front side of his gorgeous brown self. I rubbed his thighs again as I had fallen in love with his legs. I also rubbed and kissed his chest. I bent down and kissed him on his lips. And last but not least I held that magnificent 9 inches of brown cock in my hands. In very little time his cock was erect and I kissed it all over.

Robert grabbed the sides of my head and gently guided my open mouth onto his large rod. This time, however, he didn't have to force me to suck him off as I did all the work myself. When he exploded I greedily ate it all and when a little of it oozed onto his legs I happily licked it up. It tasted so good!!

When it was over we lay next to each other and Robert allowed my hand to rest on this thigh. "Robert," I said, "may I ask you a question?"

"Sure, shoot, no pun intended," he joked.

"I lost to you ten times when we wrestled. I sucked your beautiful cock two times. Does that mean I have still have eight more times to have your dick in my mouth?"

"You got it!" he said. "And I'll let you know when you should pay your debts. As a matter of fact, here's number three!" he said as he climbed on top of me again and guided his lovely cock toward my waiting mouth.