My Drive Home

Story Info
Driving home from work one day, I saw one of my favorite sights.
808 words
4.07
22.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was driving home from work one day and saw one of my favorite sights. I drive a truck, which means it is easy to see down into smaller cars next to me. One thing that really turns me on is women wearing short skirts and while driving have their left foot raised up slightly by setting on the floorboard by the door. This is exactly what I saw. A nice looking brunette with a loose short skirt on. I was starring a little bit and lost in thought about what might be just under that skirt. She looked over and saw me and I blushed a little bit. She smiled and I just shrugged my shoulders and laughed.

At the next light, we were side by side again. This time when I looked over she had a much more coy smile. I smiled back and nervously laughed. She raised her eyebrows and grabbed the front of her skirt like she was asking if I wanted to see what was underneath. I nodded ever so slightly and her coy smile returned as she slowly raised her the front of her skirt. She was wearing little lacy pink panties. I can't believe she was showing me them. My heart jumped a little and I got an immediate hard on. I just about split my zipper. She rubbed herself just a little bit and then traffic started moving again. She got caught up in it and I didn't see her car at the next couple of lights.

I pulled into a gas station near my house to grab some beer. While I was looking in the cooler trying to make my decision, I heard a voice behind me ask if I liked what I saw. It was the woman from the car. My heart rate jumped again and I said, "Absolutely." Smooth I know. But what do you expect? I was surprised.

"Do you want to see some more?"

"Absolutely." Crap. I did it again.

She laughed a little and told me to grab my beer and meet her outside. I paid for the beer and came outside. She was already in her car and told me to follow her. I'm pretty goo at following directions, so I hopped right in and followed her. She went a couple of miles down the road and pulled down a side street and into a parking lot of a little secluded park. I pulled up beside her and got out. She waved me into her car.

I climbed in the passenger seat. We didn't say a word. I reached right over and stuck my hand up her skirt to feel those lacy pink panties. She was clearly turned on as well, because they were drenched. I slid my finger in her pussy and she made a little groan and bit her lower lip. I fingered her for a minute or so before she began to pull my cock out of my pants. It was a little difficult because her car was small and I was pushing against my pants so hard they didn't just come right off. After a little struggle I was free. She grabbed my cock and started going down on me immediately. I thought I was going ot blow my load right there, but I held off. She was really going to town. Then she looked up and gave me that coy little smile again. I knew that I was in for something different. She took her middle finger and put it in her mouth and got it real wet. Then, as she started to give me a blow job again, she reach up under my balls and started to finger my asshole. I had never had anyone do that before. The combination of the excitement of the blow job and the finger in my ass made me cum right then and there. I caught her by surprise a little but she didn't seem to mind. She swallowed the whole load.

Surprisingly enough, my cock didn't go down at all. She looked at me and smiled again. She nimbly climbed over to my seat and straddled my cock. She slid her pussy right over it. She was riding my cock like crazy. It was still a little sensitive from just having cum all in her mouth but I wasn't about to complain. She was moaning loudly now and really rocking back and forth hard. She started to cum and I couldn't help myself and came again right in her pussy. We sat there for a minute not moving. She climbed off and leaned over and kissed my mouth hard. I got dressed and started to get out. She didn't say anything, but grinned again and drove off.

I keep looking for her at stoplights, but have never seen her again.