My Drunk Girlfriend

Story Info
My girl brings a man home. He's rough with her. Do I help?
1.9k words
3.72
118.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_B
James_B
11 Followers

I came home from the club at half one. I'd left early as you'd sent me a garbled text telling me that I was about to miss the show. We'd both been out for the evening but with different friends. Yours was a birthday do in the city.

It was Ryan's 35th and he'd hired out a function room above one of the bars in town. All night I'd had a feeling this might happen. I'd watched you put your stockings on earlier and you had that mischievous twinkle in your eye. You really didn't have to say a word. I knew that you wanted to attract attention and you already had mine as I watched you bend over and pull on your black silk underwear.

We teased each other as we chatted about what we'd be getting up to. You see occasionally we would bring the odd play thing home for our amusement. You winked at me as you left. Total giveaway.

As I drank with my friends i couldn't help but wonder who you were flirting with. I slowly become more jealous as the night progressed however your text changed all that. We liked to play but always together and now I was part of the nights fun. You'd typed hurriedly and drunkenly, your text littered with typos. You'd text that he was being pushy and that you probably wouldn't be able to stall him much longer. He'd already pinned you against the front door as soon as it had shut and pushed his hand straight down inside your knickers. You had to go. He was banging on the bathroom door.

I climbed out of the taxi and gave the driver a note "Keep the change" and then I walked as quickly as I could to the front door. I didn't want to run. It might attract attention. My heart was racing as I climbed the steps and got to our flat door. As I turned the key in the lock I wondered what awaited within. What sights were in store for me? My imagination was on fire.

I opened the door and could hear your moans straight away. The living room was empty, so too was the bedroom but your moans grew louder as I made my way through the flat. I walked down the hallway and saw the bathroom door open. I walked closer towards it and slowed myself savouring every step. As I turned the corner I saw you both. He was stood up directly with his back to me, each side of him your your legs stretched out, spread wide, knickers hanging off your shoe, dress hitched up. He must have burst in on you and lifted you onto the ledge by the sink. The fact his jeans and boxer shorts were dropped around his ankles told me that this hadn't a particularly sensual encounter.

He was fucking you hard and his buttocks tensed with every thrust. His grunts were ungentlemanly and animalistic. You had your hands clenched against his chest his as though at some stage you'd tried to push him away but ultimately failed and were made to open up to him. Your head propped on his left shoulder rocked back and forth as he slammed his shaft into your helpless slit.

At first I was going to charge forward and pull him off you my fist clenched at the ready but then you opened your eyes. Your face half pain half pleasure. Our eyes met and we stared for a moment before he grabbed your hair. Your eyes rolled up into your head as he snatched it back. We'd made eye contact, I'd seen enough to know what was going on. I announced my presence

"Why don't we take this into the bedroom" I said "where there's a little more room".

He stopped and span his head round. Well you certainly did like them rough. By the looks of him he hadn't shaved for couple of days and if you swapped his shirt for a high viz he would have looked perfectly at home on a builders yard. He stepped out of his jeans and placing his hands under your buttocks he lifted you off the sink. Your arms moved round and gripped him and I moved to one side allowing you both to pass, his dick still inside you, the aroma of alcohol on your breath.

I followed you both through down the hall. He carried you like a doll. Your expression not changing. Your face shining with sweat, mouth pouting beautifully as you caught your breath. Your expression one of a cruel tormented ecstasy.

He threw you down onto the bed and your dress fell down over your thighs. As he looked down on you he showed little emotion. He started to move but I shouted "Wait!" It was only one word but the tone in which I said it caught him off guard. I walked over to you as you lay prone on the bed.

I put my hands on your chest as it rose with your breath and felt your hard nipples through the thin fabric. Then moving my hands slowly up to your throat I grabbed hold of the material around it and started to tear. With rough sudden movements I tore through the fabric exposing first your breasts and then your stomach until finally as I went through the bottom hem you became totally exposed. I looked at him and he looked at me. Again little changed in his face. I waved my open hand along the length of your pale body presenting you to him. The precious gift of your sex. Nobody said a word.

He grabbed you by the ankles and dragged you down the bed until your arse teetered on its edge. He quickly knelt on the floor and you closed your legs. He tried to open them but you resisted. He tried again but you shuffled a little up the bed pushing him away with your feet. He simply pulled you back down the bed and grabbing both your knees he forcefully parted them but as he did so you pushed your hands down between your thighs. He moved up between your legs causing them to part more and tightly grabbing your wrists he lifted your hands away. Then shifting his grip to restrain your arms easier he forced his rock hard dick into your reddened and tender pussy.

You must have angered him as he fucked you hard and ruthlessly. I could tell by his demeanor that it wouldn't be long, he was getting close to orgasm. You moaned and gasped as your body jolted with each thrust of his cock.

I took off my jeans and boxers, unbuttoned my shirt and climbed onto the other end of the bed. I looked down at you. Your eyes pleaded with me but I knew you were consumed by this brutal pleasure, your face and chest flushed with excitement.

"On your knees" I commanded.

You didn't move. He suddenly pulled out of you and rolled you over onto your stomach. You pushed yourself up into all fours and immediately made a futile attempt to scramble away. He grabbed you by the hips pulled you back and buried his face into your rear pushing his tongue as far as he could inside your pussy to taste you. Quickly satisfied he stood up and pulling apart your cheeks he smiled a wicked grin as he watched his cock stretch you out and inch by inch disappear inside you until his pubes pushed up against your arse.

It was the first time he'd shown any emotion at all. He started to pound you roughly. I knelt in front of you my cock as hard as I think it ever had been. I placed a finger under your chin and tilted your head up to face me. Your hair was sticking to your forehead, your face an erotic delight to see as the top of my cock nudged up against your lips. I moved forward and your mouth opened to take me in.

My shaft slid over your tongue feeling it's warmth as pleasure shot along my cock like an electric bolt to my soul. I didn't even have to move. As he slammed his meat into from behind you kept rocking forwards, my cock sliding into your oncoming mouth as a result.

It all became too much for you. The way you were being used triggered some guilty pleasure and your orgasm built unbearably within you. You moaned and choked on my cock as that pleasure surged, your muscles trembling and then as your pussy involuntarily contracted on his cock your mouth filled with cum.

It was also too much for me watching you take this forced orgasm as this thug hammered his cock into you. I watched my member throb between your lips as you looked up at me. Then your mouth opened as you tried to breathe, my sperm spilling from your mouth out onto the sheets. As my cock emptied the last of my spunk over tongue I withdrew.

You took in a large gasp of air and whimpered. Your orgasm still present but fading away. However the tingling sensation remained to a point, no relief for you yet. You tried to move forward to escape the cock inside you but I put my hand on your shoulder to stop you. Then bending forward I kissed you as my sperm ran out over your lips and down your chin. Our tongues touching, our minds meeting in wonderful sin.

I heard the man grunt. He was going to cum. I stopped kissing you and with my hands on your shoulders I held you firm. You tried to scramble away again but I pushed you back onto him. My gorgeous lover impaled, exhausted, tortured and being used in the most carnal ways.

His hands gripped your hips even tighter and I pushed you back once more as he wailed. You looked up at me and I watched your eyes widen as you felt his hot semen rush into your pussy. I bent forwards and we locked lips, you moaned as you felt the shaft of his cock pulsate squirting his load, coating your abused pussy with his spunk. We kissed madly and passionately as in one last violent act he plunged his shaft into you, his ejaculate spilling into you and then slowly he quietened. His orgasm fading, his dick going soft inside you, he was spent.

He pulled out of you and quickly put on his clothes. Still he didn't say a word. He took one look at you and then one at me and he left. I heard the door click behind him. You were still on all fours, head hanging low and catching your breath. You could feel his cum start to trickle down the inside of your thighs.

I got off the bed and switched the bedside light on then walked around the foot of the bed to switch the main light off. With my hand on the switch I paused and looked over at you. That gorgeous creature on the bed there, truly fucked, one of a kind. She was mine.

I flicked the switch, pulled the duvet back and climbed into bed. As tempting as it was to have you now I could tell you had nothing left. You moved forwards and slumped on me, your breath reeking of booze. You nuzzled right in and curled up against me as I put my arms around you. As my fingers trailed down your back you whimpered and then you sighed and then you were asleep.

James_B
James_B
11 Followers