My Drunken Girlfriend

Story Info
Sexy antics with my drunken girlfriend.
1.2k words
42.3k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew what I'd be doing to Jayne from the moment she sat in the car and her short black skirt rode a long way up her legs. The soft, warm flesh of her thighs was almost instantly being caressed as I drove off, edging her skirt more and more up her thighs, revealing more and more flesh as we headed home. Thanks to the careful attention that I'd given to exposing more of her thighs, without any objection from Jayne, I could see her black, lacy knickers as we pulled onto her drive. My hand would surely have been inside her knickers had the drive home been any further but that seemed unimportant as I opened the door to her house and ushered her into the porch. She pulled her skirt back down, covering her thighs as she staggered into the house; what a waste of energy that was for her, I thought!

I followed her upstairs, deliberately hanging back in order to see right up her skirt and catch a glimpse of her lovely arse that would be fully exposed to me in the next few minutes.

We'd not had much of a conversation on the way home as Jayne was rather drunk, and all I could think of was her pussy. Getting her home, stripping her and helping myself to her pussy.

As we entered her bedroom, I turned her towards me and kissed her hard on the mouth. She responded very well considering how drunk she was. I could taste the Tia Maria on her tongue as we french kissed and I could smell it on her breath as she gasped when my hand went up her skirt, grasping for her already wet pussy.

Perfect! All I wanted to do was to go down on her and savour her warm, sweet sex and her pussy was crying out to be licked dry. Within seconds, I'd pushed her backwards onto the bed, took off her shoes and pulled her skirt down her legs and off. Her wet, black knickers quickly followed her skirt, leaving her bushy, brunette pussy fully exposed to me. I spread Jayne's legs as wide as possible on her bed, giving me a wonderful view of her sex; a sex that was glistening with her wetness in the bright light of her bedroom. I'd switched the main light on when we entered and I'd no intention of turning it off. Not only did I want to lick, suck, kiss and taste her pussy, I wanted to see what I was doing too. I wanted to examine every crease and every fold of her sex. Not one part of her entire vulva would go untouched by my tongue tonight.

I stretched her labia wide open as my tongue tasted her. I stretched her gently at first, and then a little more firmly, my tongue delving right inside her hole as I did. She murmured her obvious pleasure and forced my head further between her legs as I licked her insides, occasionally sucking on her juicy labia lips but such was the force with which she held my head, all I could really do was lick out her tasty vagina. Her sweet love juices were really flowing now and she tasted divine.

I slipped a finger inside her as I began to suck on her cute, pink clitoris but this wasn't a desire to finger her pussy as I licked her out. This was done purely to moisten my finger so that it would slide into her arsehole a little easier. She'd never enjoyed me fingering her tight virgin arsehole but tonight was different. Jayne was very drunk and fully exposing herself to me; both holes in their sublime glory. She barely noticed as I went knuckle deep inside her bum; she was too busy forcing my mouth onto and into her pussy and encouraging me, in slurred words, to keep on licking.

This was heaven for me. All day, and especially all night I'd been desperate to cover her extremely fuckable pussy with my mouth. To tease her insides and suck on her clit. To suck on her labia and drink every drop of her juices. To lick and suck her to orgasm before turning her over to fuck her doggy style and fill her with my own juices. My cock was fit to burst as I continued to go down on her, giving her everything I could with my tongue and my lips, not forgetting my middle finger that was still knuckle deep in her bum.

She was almost ready to cum. And I wanted her to cum in my face. I'd often licked Jayne to orgasm and it was always so nice to feel her gyrating her brunette pubic bush into my face, harder and harder and then...a sudden stop as her orgasm swept through her.

She was grinding especially hard tonight, forcing me to lick faster and deeper, and it was almost a relief when she gasped that she was cumming; cumming right in my face as I'd been longing for all day. Her thighs and buttocks continued to shudder as I licked her through her orgasm. It was an orgasm that I could clearly taste on my tongue and an orgasm that was smeared all around my desperate mouth. I withdrew my finger from her bum so that I had two hands free to grab her buttocks and help force her pussy upwards onto my mouth.

She panted hard as I continued my oral attention on her swollen clit, her sodden labia and her saturated hole. I wasn't sure if she was still cumming or having a second orgasm but now it was my turn. Although Jayne had yet to gather her composure, I flipped her onto her tummy, pulled her onto her knees and dropped my trousers to release my aching cock. I paused momentarily to admire the gaping hole of her pussy. A gaping hole that seconds earlier had been licked and sucked to orgasm was about to be force fed some cock. My balls were longing to be emptied inside her and, after parting her labia further still with my thumbs, I plunged my rigid dick inside her, right up to the hilt. I pounded her from behind for all I was worth and in a matter of seconds, I was pumping spurt after spurt of my hot cum deep inside her. I purred and growled my pleasure as I felt the last drops of cum oozing from the end of my cock into Jayne's well used hole.

I collapsed on top or her as she fell forwards, my softening cock still inside her. We must have drifted off to sleep as I nibbled on her neck, whispering what a great fuck she was.

This really was some night with my drunken girlfriend. I fucked her twice more during the night and licked her out at least once more, eating my freshly deposited cum from her as I did.

I very nearly broke the ultimate taboo with Jayne that night too. Having smeared her lovely tight arsehole with my cum that was still inside her, I was so tempted to penetrate her with my cock; so sorely tempted. Sadly, it didn't happen but it certainly crossed my mind!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidental Gangbang Wife-to-be ends up fuck-slut at her fiancé's bachelor party.in Group Sex
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Friend's Girlfriend Pt. 01 Girlfriend mistakes friend for boyfriend.in Loving Wives
Sugar Daddy He becomes a sugar daddy to his daughter's best friend.in Erotic Couplings
Bent over The Bar Not my usual.in Loving Wives
More Stories