My Education into the World of Sex Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers

Her mother told her not to worry, as she was just going to come and get her. She then was going to call my mother and ask her I could stay for dinner. That would give me all the time in the world to keep her happy and content.

Cheryl can into the cabin as her mother stood up and dripped cum all over the floor. Cheryl ran her hand between her mother legs and wiped some of the cum on to her finger tip and rubbed it on her pussy hair. Her mother looked at her and asked, "you must be hornier than I was girl."

Cheryl just walked over to me and bent down and put her mouth around my cock and licked the cum off it also.

Her mother patted her on the bare butt, kissed her on the cheek, told her to take it easy on me and walked out the door closing it behind her.

Cheryl looked at me and without even saying a word jumped in bed next to me and landed in the 69 position her mom wanted me to be in a minute ago.

I buried my head between her legs and licked that hair pussy for a minute. She rolled over on top of me, still in the 69 position, and started to suck my purple head into her mouth. She worked on it all the while I was licking and sucking on her wonderful pussy. She settled her hips down as to get her pussy closer to my mouth and tongue. I sucked on her lips and could taste the cum she had wiped there from her mother.

I was sucking on her lips and ran my tongue into her slit and suddenly she exploded for the first time. She pushed her cunt onto my mouth so my tongue could go into her tunnel further.

All of a sudden she sat up on my face and dripped her cum into my mouth. I lay there with my mouth open drinking it in. She then took the smaller of the two dildos that her mother had had me use and lubed it up and requested that I insert into her and work the "hell" of her pussy.

I turned around and slid it into her and it slipped out of my grasp and I lost it in her tunnel. I worked two fingers in around it and pulled it out and told her that I thought that we should go to the larger one. She agreed and handed it to me. I did not have to put any K-Y on it as she was soaking wet and hot to trot.

The next thing I knew she was kneeling next to me on the bed stroking my manhood. It was standing straight in the air and she swung her leg over me and impaled herself fully on it in one downward stroke. I could not believe that she could fit all fourteen inches in so quickly and easily.

She looked down at me, with her breasts hanging in front of my face and pinched her own nipples and pulled them out and up lifting her breasts upwards.

The look in my eyes as to how she had taken all of me must have shown. She looked down at me and said, "mind over pain for the pleasure of sex."

She cupped her breast and in doing so invited me to suck on them. I cupped one of them in both hands and guided it to my lips. She turned so I could suck on the nipple.

I pulled her nipple lightly with my teeth and while holding it between my teeth tongued it. She went mad with screams and moaning.

I could not believe that she liked her nipples sucked and bit like that.

She pushed her breast into my face and told me to work the other nipples. I played with it and sucked and bit / nibbled on both of them.

She was rubbing her pussy with her hand and took the other hand and grabbed my now reharding cock.

She got up and went over to the chair. She sat down in it and put her legs up over the arms of it. Her pussy was spread wide open and soaking wet from the both of ours cum.

I walked over to her and reaching down putting my four finger of my right hand into her cunt. I worked them in and out for a minute or two before she grabbed my arm and pulled me down so my mouth was at her entrance. I started to lick her cunt again and she stopped me and told me to insert my cock in her exposed love tunnel and ram it in hard and fast.

I did as I was told and she took her legs off the arms of the chair and placed them on my shoulders.

She had me ramming my cock in so far that my balls were slapping her ass each time I hit bottom.

It did not take me but a few strokes to bring me to a load dumping, cunt filling experience. She felt me start tightening up and wrapped her legs tighter and climaxed along with me.

We held each other for a while and then started to move to the bed to recline. We were getting in to more comfortable position there was a knock on the door and it opened.

Mary walked in, she saw the cum dripping out of Cheryl's pussy and smiled.

She said that supper was about ready and to grab a towel to catch the drippings and come into the house.

I suggested that she come over to the bed and lay down, spread her legs and I would eat her for supper.

She got a smile on her face, licked her lips, thought about the offer for a second and them responded, "mother has different ideas and a big surprise for me in the house."

When the three of us got to the house we were told to go take a quick shower and get back down to the kitchen for supper, and to HURRY and no playing around in the shower and all three of us to be dressed when we returned!

When we got back down to the kitchen, they're sat my mother at the table. I looked at her and was wondering, "what the hell is this all about."

Ellen spoke up and said that when she had said she was going to call to see if I could stay for supper, she was really going to invite my mother out for supper and "dessert."

Mom stood up and walked over to me and planted a big kiss on me and asked if I had been a GOOD boy today?

They all three answered at the same time, "he sure has been good for us today and well rewarded."

I sat down between Mary and Cheryl with the two moms' on the other side of the table.

--- To be continued ---

kingswede
kingswede
520 Followers
12