My Egyptian Romance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh fuck' I thought remembering that under my wedding dress I was naked apart from my stockings.

"Turn round" she said.

I felt her fingers on the zip that ran from the high neck to the base of my spine. Hearing and feeling it slither downwards I realised that the back of the dress parting would show her that I wasn't wearing a camisole, that I wasn't wearing a bra and as it unfurled beneath my waist that I wasn't wearing a slip and finally as it parted at the base of my spine that I wasn't wearing panties.

She removed the dress and I turned and stood before my husband's wife one naked apart from the self-support, white stockings. I saw her eyes open wider and her eyebrows rise a little. I smiled.

"This a new British tradition Halima."

She smiled back and said. "Nothing to do with the filthy minded man you have just married then?"

"Of course not" I smiled back knowing that she knew full well that it was.

Running her eyes up and down my nakedness she said. "You have the body of a goddess."

I wasn't too sure how to respond so I just smiled as I felt my nipples hardening.

"Not an Egyptian one, but a European one."

"What's the difference?"

"We are bigger, we have more flesh for our man to grip. Ahmed has spent too much time in your country, I believe" she smiled. "He now prefers the European model."

I smiled. "From what he tells me Halima, Ahmed seems to like all shapes and sizes."

"Yes, that's true, he has always had an eye for the ladies but has, in his way always been faithful to me."

Given that he and I had been having an affair at the hotel he managed in Sharm el Sheikh for several months before he moved me with him to Cairo where we not only worked more closely together, but also had a stronger affair, I wondered at the accuracy of that.

"So Halima, if I may ask, when did you know about me?"

"That's for another time Sammi, not now as I am readying you to become wife two sexually" she went on again running her gaze up and down my body making me wonder again whether she was that way inclined? She went on. "But now we must hurry, I have to present you to him during your wedding day and there is less than an hour left. Come remove your stockings."

As I was doing that there was a tap on the door.

"Who's that?"

"Some of my relatives they have to bathe you."

"What?" I questioned as three of Halima and Ahmed's aunts walked in.

They gently, yet firmly bundled me into Halima's en suite where the square, sunken bath had been half filled.

"We will be very gentle and quick" one of them said as they all removed their robes and stood before me in rather old fashioned underwear.

"Again Sammi it's traditional" Halima explained.

Another vast bosomed woman added. "It symbolises both Halima and her and Ahmed's families accepting you. We are washing away the past so that the future will be pure for Halima and Ahmed."

Using large natural sponges they soaped and washed all of my body including my breasts and between my legs. I could hardly believe it when I felt myself being aroused. My nipples exploded and my breasts felt heavy. A tingling warmth spread from them and oozed through my body as one of the elders seemed to be lingering on my pussy with her sponge. I was having difficulty in breathing easily and I was biting my lip when my gaze caught Halima's who hadn't joined in, but was standing watching. Her eyes dropped from mine down to my distraught nipples and back to my eyes. She smiled as if she knew what was happening to me. They dried me and we returned to Halima's sitting room. I was stood in the middle of the room naked as Halima went to a wardrobe and returned with a long, black lace peignoir. She put it on me and tied the three bows up the front.

"I wore this on my wedding night when I gave him my virginity" she said kissing me on the forehead her large boobs pressing against mine. That made me recall what I had been doing with my friend Stephanie just twenty-four hours ago. She went on smiling. "But you will not be giving him such a present tonight will you Sammi?"

"No, sorry" I said actually feeling guilty that I wasn't!

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"Yes I am Halima and thank you, thank you for everything."

She took me in her arms and we cuddled. "You are most welcome it is time for a wife two and I am pleased it is you."

"Thank you again" I mumbled my face in her hair as I was near to tears. I was actually feeling bad at how we had cheated on her and I made my mind up to find out just when she had been told or found out.

"We will be wonderful wives together Sammi" she said running her hands up and down my back. "And great friends" she went on pulling my body against hers. She broke the embrace and walked me through her bedroom and knocked on the interconnecting door to Ahmed's suite. Ahmed opened it and stood behind it . The room was very dim with just a lamp next to the bed casting a small pool of light on the bed, the rest of the room being as good as dark. She led me in and he kissed her and then me.

"She is here Ahmed" Halima said pushing me forward.

It was only then that I realised he was naked.

"Thank you Halima" he said leading me to the bed in the centre of the room. "Welcome Sammi."

"Hello Ahmed" I whispered feeling somewhat overawed and again near to tears.

Looking me in the eyes he undid the bows and opened the robe. He ran his fingertips down my chest, my tummy, across my pubes, back upwards and over my breasts and nipples. He kissed each boob, sucked each nipple and slipped the robe off. Leading me to the bed he positioned me in the small pool of light and laid beside me.

"At last Sammi" he whispered running his hands over my body as he kissed me deep and long and very passionately.

I responded with my mouth, sucking and licking his lips and duelling with his probing adventurous tongue. His body against mine felt wonderful and I wanted so badly to hold and feel and touch and stroke him everywhere. My hands became so busy roaming over his broad back, his hairy chest, his muscular arms, lithe legs, taught, firm bum and, of course at last what I had been yearning for and thinking about all day, his cock. His long, thick, warm, smooth and so rampantly hard I started to cum immediately it was in my hands.

"Oh Ahmed that is so good" I groaned stroking it almost reverently.

"And so are these" he retorted sucking each of my nipples in turn.

"Fuck me Ahmed, please, please fuck me" I groaned as he rolled on top of me.

I opened my legs and wrapped them round his waist as his cock nuzzled against the lips of my pussy.

"I have been thinking about doing this all day" he said rather loudly.

"Then do it Ahmed, do me my darling. Fuck me hard."

"Like this" he grunted pushing forward causing his cock to soar up my cunt and deep inside me.

"Yes just like that" I moaned immediately starting to cum.

It only took a few thrusts and he was joining me in a mutual orgasm. It was strong and long for both of us with me grunting and groaning. "Yes, yes, yes of fucking yes." And Ahmed moaning something in Arabic.

Still with little tremors going through me I lay in his arms his sperm inside me. We were holding each other as we came down from our climaxes. As I lay like that I heard a movement and then the door to Halima's suite opening and closing. Smiling to myself I wondered if voyeurism was part of the Muslim, wedding first night tradition!

The Muslim wedding protocol where more than one wife is involved requires two honeymoons. The Shashum Bakir, which is short and involves just the husband and the new wife and the Hachrum Bakir, which is longer, often weeks and includes all wives. The former is for the husband and the new wife to get to know each other sexually, which was totally unnecessary in our case, whereas the latter is for the wives to bond together. I was intrigued by the idea of spending three weeks with Halima!

Our Shashum was spent on a forty foot boat that Ahmed had rented cruising the Nile, a little of the Suez Canal and then the Red Sea. He was an experienced sailor so we had no crew. The Canal and Nile took up most of the first couple of days and then we entered the Red Sea in the evening. Whilst up until then it had been like a boating traffic jam the Sea was very peaceful with no boats nearby.

Ahmed took me in his arms as we stood on the rear deck. He pulled me to him and undid the knot at the back of my bikini top. I could feel him hardening. He removed my bra and slid his hand into the panties as I ground my stomach against his cock. As he was just wearing a pair of white shorts his erection was unencumbered by underwear and it had already reared up his flat stomach. We kissed long and lingeringly as he eased my panties down. I returned the gesture so that we were both naked.

"We will not need those again until we enter the Nile" he murmured.

"Mmmm wonderful" I muttered stroking his elegant dick.

Sitting me on his lap he opened my legs and alternated between kissing my lips and sucking my nipples before shoving three fingers up my pussy and bringing me off very quickly.

We then fucked in the open air just as the sun went down; it was amazing.

Ahmed was correct. We did not get dressed again for three whole days as we slowly cruised round the northern Red Sea. We cooked and prepared our meals naked, we cleaned the boat naked and, of course we fucked three and four times a day naked. We swam and scuba dived to see the coral in the wonderfully buoyant sea naked and we lay in the sun drying off and me topping up my

tan naked. Three days of that certainly got rid of my white patches, although I did burn a little and had an aching pussy when we returned to Cairo. That was a small price to pay though for such a lovely Shashum Bakir.

12