My Elderly Aunt

Story Info
Aunt Nephew Sex.
1.4k words
4.24
252.3k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm an average looking guy who comes from a tight family. My name is Michael. I am also someone with some special (to put it mildly) sexual desires.

I'll come out and say it: I'm attracted to some of my female relatives. I once got drunk at a party and propositioned my cousin. She had been kidding me about my being handsome and I jumped to the wrong conclusion.

As a result of this and other transgressions, I'm considered the family screw up by most of them. The main exception is my father's sister, Aunt Regina. She was about 27 when I started to think of her sexually. She had luxurious red hair and the typical pale skin and freckles. To tell you she was pretty is a criminal understatement. I would describe her face as "striking."

Aunt Regina also had a sexy body. She was plump but well proportioned, with a 36 inch bust and and ass that had to be 38 inches. She was also intelligent, having a Master's Degree in literature.

When I was a kid, I would spend some weekends at Aunt Regina and Uncle Harry's house and play games with their daughter, cousin Diane. When I was about 13 something strange happened. I came home from a visit to their house. As I lay in my own bed, suddenly, the image Aunt Regina, naked and sitting on my dick, popped into my head. It was weird, because I mainly interacted with Diane that weekend and didn't notice Aunt Regina at all, not in a sexual way. What was also weird was I was too young to have any ejaculate. When I tried to jerk off, my dick would convulse and nothing would come out.

From then on, I connived to come up with ways to see her naked body. I would wait for her to leave the shower and enter her bedroom. I timed it so I could walk past her room on the way to the bathroom and sneak a quick look at her while she dressed. This happened more than once.

As I became an adult life changed for me as it does for everybody. By the time I was in my 50's, my Dad and Uncle Harry had passed away, I was divorced, Diane relocated to another city and Aunt Regina moved into a one level condo.

Nowadays, most women my age are married grandmothers. The last thing on their minds is living the single life. The dating web sites don't work for me because the ones I like rarely respond to me. As for the young ones, they are 1)money hungry and 2)crazier than me, a guy who still fantasized about seducing his own aunt.

I would visit her from time to time. Even though she had more meat on her bones and wrinkles on her face, she still colored her hair. She looked so good to me that I still needed to jerk off when I left her and got to my place.

I began to do the math in my head and figured that this sexy, saucy, dynamic and intelligent woman had most likely gone without sex for more than 10 years, assuming she had had an active sex life with her husband in their later years. I decided to attempt to get her into bed. One Saturday in the spring I made a surprise visit to her place.

We hugged after she opened the door. She was wearing a powder blue housecoat and her red hair cascaded over her shoulders. For some reason, redheads look great in that color. I sat next to her on the couch.

We made inane small talk while I tried to remain calm and gather my courage at the same time. I cleared my throat and said, "I guess it gets pretty lonely sometimes without Uncle Harry."

"It does. Especially with Diane living in Chicago."

"I know what you mean. Since the divorce I feel so alone. At least we've always been able to make each other feel good.

"You're right."

I placed my head on her shoulder. She ran her fingers through my hair, lightly. We had done this, innocently, a million times before. This time I hoped it would be different.

"Aunt Regina, I feel so good with you."

"Me too."

I nuzzled her neck with my nose, then started lightly pecking her neck with my lips. She didn't seem to object. "You know, Aunt Regina, there's more than one reason we're each other's favorite."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, you know what Freud said about the Oedipal complex? I think it applies to nephews, too."

She gave me a sharp look. "Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

I smiled. "C'mon, Aunt Regina. You know I always tried to sneak looks at your body." She was silent. "If you didn't know, why did you stand in your doorway while you got dressed?"

"So what if I did?" she said softly.

I rubbed her belly. I let my hand move closer and closer to her crotch. "It's been so long for both of us. We love each other. Let's comfort each other."

She replied, "Why would you want a decrepit old lady?"

Then I knew I had her. Instead of dismissing me out of hand, she asked me for assurance that she was still attractive. I rubbed her pussy through her panties. She moaned. I kissed her hand, then placed it on my hard crotch. "Does this answer your question?"

I nuzzled more and put my tongue in her ear. I pecked her cheek. She turned her face toward me and we had our first real kiss, ever.

I fingered her through her housecoat. She stood up, took my hand, and led me to the bedroom.

Once there, we stood and faced each other. We each wanted the other to make the first move. I also realized she didn't want to undress and reveal her 70 year old body. Instinctively, I went to her and held her. "Don't worry, Aunt Regina," I whispered in her ear, "You're still sexy as hell."

We peeled each other's clothes off between French kisses. Her breasts sagged but I didn't care. I fingered and squeezed them. In my eyes she was still my desirable redheaded aunt. I guided her to the mattress, on her back. I knelt and licked her pussy.

I reached for a nearby jar of Vaseline, first rubbing it on the outside, then the inside of her beautiful pussy.

Again, the long ago image of her sitting on my dick popped into my head and made me erect. I just couldn't wait any longer. I climbed on top of her.

Aunt Regina whispered, "Mike, is this real?"

"This is." She gasped as I entered her.

I laid there and reveled in the warmth of her pussy. Then we both moved, first me, then her, and began to make love.

I've had worse pussy and I've definitely had better, but when I reminded myself who I was fucking, it was as though someone flipped a switch. We both lost our rational selves and fucked at a manic pace. I concentrated only on the feral pleasure of our fuckfest.

She cried out, "Mike, it feels so good!"

I kept repeating, "I'm fucking my aunt! My beautiful sexy aunt!"

The excitement soon had me hard enough to come. I panted, "Aunt Regina. I'm going to explode in side of you. I'm coming inside my aunt."

I stopped stroking and and held her tight. When I came I thought a rocket exploded from my dick. "Aunt Regina, I love you!" I cried, but she was too busy moaning to reply.

We laid there and held each other. I don't remember how long. I turned to her and said, "Well I guess I have a new lover."

"You mean you want me after today?"

I looked her in her eyes. "If things were different, I'd run off somewhere and live with you. I'd tell people I'm your caretaker. I wish we could do this every night. That's how much I want you."

We kissed.

Aunt Regina smiled and stroked my dick. "Well," she said, "We'll just have to go with plan B." With that she leaned over and took me in her mouth. I closed my eyes and just sighed.

Like I said, my aunt is a very smart woman. I think I'll visit her more often, as a good nephew should. And believe me, I going to do my best to be a VERY good nephew.