My Elegant Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

Susanna turned her head and said, "I don't mind this but if you keep at this pace, you'll cum soon."

I dug my fingers into her ass and said, "I know, I have to cum and I have to cum right now."

Susanna looked forward and dropped her head. I grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head up and fucked her with long deep thrusts. I withdrew so that my cock-head was just in and then plunged fully in, she was so wet and her tightness was perfect. My girlfriend's pussy never felt this good in the mornings. For some reason I thought I should let Susanna know and said, "Fuck, Sue, this cunt is better than my girlfriends. You've got an amazing body."

I tugged on her hair and our bodies smacked together, I was close to cumming.

Susanna turned her head again and said, "It's your cunt, fill her up."

I let Sue know, "I'm nearly there."

There was no reaction from her so I kept pumping. My cock felt like it was getting bigger, my cock-head got hotter. I increased the haste of my pumping into 'my cunt.'

Susanna moaned and said, "Ahh, fuck, I'm cumming, Rob, your cunts cumming again."

I let go of her hair and her head fell forward into her hands, elbows on table. I grabbed her ass and pumped my seed into Susanna, fuck I had a lot of seed to pass into her. I felt her cumming, as I blew my loads. I felt drops as they landed on my feet and my balls were dripping with her juices.

I let her ass go and pulled out. Susanna turned around and took my cock into her mouth and started to suck my cock-head. While her hand squeezed the base of my shaft and moved up, teasing more cum from my cock.

I was absolutely fucked; my legs felt like jelly, I needed to sit down. I pulled out a chair from under the table and sat down to regain some strength and balance. Susanna stayed on her knees she sucked my cock clean and I said, "I should get going now. I don't know when my girlfriend will be back."

Susanna looked disappointed and asked, "Stay, a bit longer Rob, please. We can take the dog's for their morning walk and then...Well you know...Fuck, just the once more, please?"

It was a very hard request not to accept. But I had to get back home just in case my girlfriend came back; I had no excuse not to be at home.

I helped Susanna up off the floor and we both stood face to face, holding each other's hands. We looked into each other's eyes. And I said, "You're a very tempting woman Sue, just looking at you, I can feel the blood rushing to my cock. But I have to go."

Susanna hugged me very tightly and said, "Okay, Rob, it's okay, I understand."

We both walked back to her bedroom, where I got dressed and Susanna kissed me and said, "Can you let yourself out? I'll take a shower."

I was sorry to be leaving so asked, "Yeah, sure I'll let myself out. But can I see you again?"

As Susanna walked off for her shower she said, "I'd be tremendously disappointed if I did not see you again."

I said, "Bye till later then."

I heard the shower turn on and wished I was in there with her again.

I was at the kitchen door about to collect Max when my phone bleeped to let me know I had a message. It was my girlfriend, I opened the message which read, 'I won't be home till after the weekend. Don't call me.'

I was over the moon; I had no intention of calling her. I returned back to the bedroom not able to take my clothes off quick enough. My cock regained stiffness to my surprise. I heard the shower still running so I sat on the bed and placed a sheet over my cock.

And I waited for my elegant cunt to come back in.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers