My Encounter with My Tutor

Story Info
Erin has her first lesbian encounter with her tutor.
1.4k words
3.91
23.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: All characters are eighteen years of age or older.

******************

She walked into the lab, dressed in high heel boots and a white overcoat. Her long brown hair was held up with a pencil and she was wearing glasses. She walked over to her desk, picked up a dry-erase pen then turned to the dry-erase board, and wrote her name.

"Class, you can call me Mrs. Roberts."

As she spoke, I felt her eyes staring at me. She moved from behind her desk and sat on top of it, facing the class with her legs crossed, unbuttoned her lab coat and we saw her black, knee length, pencil skirt. I felt myself losing control. 'This is wrong! She's my tutor but she's so hot!' I thought to myself as I must have gone into a day dream.

"Erin, you need to stay behind after class to see me," was all I heard.

The bell rang and everyone left, leaving only Mrs. Roberts and me in the room. I didn't realise she had locked the door behind the last person. Mrs. Roberts walked over to her desk and sat on it, again, with her legs crossed and placed her hands on either side of the desk, looking straight at me.

"Come here!"

I obeyed her and slowly moved from behind my table. My heart raced with every step as I moved toward her and sat on the desk where my work book had been placed. I heard Mrs. Roberts slip off of her desk and walk over to me. She stood behind me, breathing on the back of my neck as she leaned forward and placed her hands, either side of me, on the desk.

"Erin, it drives me crazy when you look at me in that way," she whispered.

I could barely think! My breathing was shallow and fast, anticipating what was going to happen next.

"Erin, you have to follow all of my rules and I always get what I want!"

Before I knew it, the words slipped out of my mouth.

"Your wish is my command, Mistress."

"Now, go to my desk, get on your knees and wait for me, bitch!" Mrs. Roberts whispered in my ear.

I moved slowly out of my seat, walked over to her desk, obeying her wish, and kneeled on the floor, waiting. As she returned to her desk, she moved in front of me, sat on top of the desk without crossing her legs and slowly unbuttoned the rest of her lab coat. I was able to see her red bra under her white blouse and it was driving me crazy!

She grabbed my hands and guided them to her legs. I slowly moved my hands up to her skirt and, as I did, she parted her legs for me. Gliding my hands slowly up her silk black stockings, I pulled down her red thong, with two fingers, and dropped them to the floor.

I slowly stood up, leaned over her and slipped her lab coat off then, as I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, I kissed her neck, her collarbone and her tits. As I continued down her sweet body, kissing every inch of her, I reached her hips. As I looked up at her with endearing eyes, she grabbed my head and forced it closer to her dripping, wet pussy.

"Now, lie back and shut up. I'm going to make you cum until you can't breathe!" I said.

Mrs. Roberts released my head and leaned back. I started kissing up each leg, to her inner thighs, gently blew over her wet pussy and planted gentle kisses down the inner thigh of her other leg. I backed up and moved my hand over the top of her pussy, gently touching and teasing her, then stopped and looked up at Mrs. Roberts.

"Don't you dare cum until I say you can," I said.

I saw she was ready for me so I gently played with her clit, slipping my hands over her pussy until Mrs. Roberts grabbed my hair, pulled my head back and pushed my face into her wet pussy. She smelled so sweet! My tongue slowly started to lick her clit in small circles, back and forth, building in speed.

She pushed my head harder and closer to her pussy. I felt her body jerking with ecstasy as I slipped my fingers in and out of her wet pussy and felt her tightness. She wanted more! Moving in, sinking my tongue deeper and moving my fingers faster, Mrs. Roberts was so near to cumming, I pulled away and completely stopped.

She couldn't bear my hands moving over her sexy body, roaming from her neck, squeezing her tits and nipples, moving down to her hips where I rested my hands. I went straight back to licking, teasing and playing with her clit and, once again, she was so close. I moved faster and faster until she couldn't bear it any more.

"Make me come, Erin!"

I kept licking, sucking and slipping my fingers in and out of her wet pussy until she couldn't contain it any longer and had a squirting orgasm!

I heard the bell ring for my next class and, with that, I unlocked the door. Suddenly, there was a hand on my shoulder, pulling me toward a store room! As I walked in, I shut the door behind me and, standing in front of me, was Mrs. Roberts. All I could see, in the dim light, was a chair in the middle of the room and a rack behind it. I dropped my bag on the floor and, before I knew it, Mrs. Roberts was pushing me toward the chair. Excited, I moved to the seat with anticipation of what was to come.

"Erin, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk!" she told me.

Mrs. Roberts was only inches away from me. I wanted her! I wanted to feel her hands all over my body! She was driving me crazy! She started to gently kiss my lips. As she pulled away, she parted my legs to either side of the chair, causing my skirt to ride up and display my wet, sticky, blue thong. Mrs. Roberts stopped, looked up at me and smiled. As I looked at her, I felt her hands sliding up my legs.

She gripped my thong and, with one tug, ripped it off of me. I breathed in sharply as she dropped it to the floor and, with her next movement, she was between my legs, her tongue moving slowly over my clit. I moved my hands to her hair, she stopped, looked up at me and gave me a look that said, 'I know I have been bad'.

"Do you trust me, Erin?"

I nodded my head and bit my lip as she took out a piece of rope and tied my hands to either side of the rack. I felt her behind me as her hands moved over my tits, squeezing them and my nipples. I let out a moan as Mrs. Roberts pulled my hair and head back. Mrs. Roberts moved in front of me and all I could do was watch as her hands moved across my wet pussy, every touch becoming more intense. She slipped her fingers inside of my pussy so hard and fast, I could barely stop myself from pulling on my restraints as I felt her other hand rubbing my clit.

"Mmmmmmmm, I need to cum! Please, Mrs. Roberts, can I cum?"

"No, not yet."

Mrs. Roberts pulled away. She was waiting for me to calm down and all I wanted was for her to fuck me even harder! She was kneeling between my legs, softly and slowly playing with my throbbing clit and then it happened, she inserted her fingers into my wet pussy, harder and faster than before.

"Please, Mrs. Roberts, can I cum?"

"Cum for me, Erin!"

And with those words, I had a squirting orgasm of my own. Mrs. Roberts stood and straddled me. She was so close but I couldn't touch her as my wrists were still bound. I could smell her sweet scent as her pussy was only inches away from my face. I tried to reach her pussy with my tongue but she was just out of reach.

She started to play with herself in front of me. I saw her orgasm building, she was nearly there! Mrs. Roberts grabbed my head and pulled my face into her snatch, my tongue found her clit and I worked it around, licking, flicking and sucking her. I felt her orgasm on the edge as I licked her faster until I felt her tasty cum squirting into my mouth...she tasted as good as she had earlier!

Once she had finished, Mrs. Roberts got up, smiled at me then walked out of the store room, leaving me wanting more.