My Encounter With Tobey McGuire Ch. 2

Story Info
Tobey Maguire returns to New York?with a friend.
1.8k words
4.61
17.9k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/17/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Lolita,

Just writing to let you know that I'm back in New York after filming my latest movie in Europe. Sorry that I couldn't contact you sooner. I'm staying at the Ritz Carlton hotel until the end of this week. Here's the phone number to my suite. Hope to see you real soon!

Love,

Tobey

My hands shook as I read the letter again and again. Tobey's back in New York! Immediately I dialed the phone number that was on the letter and waited impatiently for the ring. After about 3 rings, a masculine voice answered. He sounded exhausted. "Um," I began timidly, "Is Mr. Maguire in?"

"Who's this?" he inquired. I told him. Almost immediately the voice brightened. "Hey, how are you?" he said. "Did you get my Fed Ex?"

"Yes, I did," I replied. The Fed Ex envelope was next to me on the sofa. "When did you get it?" I told him that I just received it today. We talked animatedly for a few minutes more, before concluding the conversation with an arrangement of dinner and "dessert" for tomorrow night. I felt a growing excitement in my loins. If tomorrow night would be anything like the tryst a few weeks past, then I'm looking forward to it!

The next day I splurged on a sexy black silk halter dress at the Dolce and Garbana store which I had my eye on for weeks prior to me meeting Tobey. It cost me $375 but it was worth it. For the rest of the day I envisioned what our date would be like and how exciting it was that we'll be fucking again!

Five hours later, I was ready and dressed to kill. I admired myself in the mirror, my silk dress clinging to my hourglass figure like a second skin. I also wore on my pedicured feet, a pair of stiletto sandals which allowed me the leverage of height that I liked. I smiled, feeling butterflies in my stomach. After applying lip-gloss to my bare lips, I heard the loud blare of a car horn. Excited, I grabbed my sling purse, house keys and departed the apartment.

Upon stepping out into the cool night air, I spotted a beautiful stretch limousine. But it wasn't the grandness of the limousine that intensified my excitement. It was the man who stood next to it. Tobey Maguire looked even more handsome than the last time I saw him. He wore a black tuxedo and shiny leather shoes. His brown hair was trimmed and slicked back. God, it was so hard to restrain myself, let me tell you! I felt horny almost instantly. He greeted me with a warm smile and a hug. "Wow," he began as he stared at me in awe. "You look….stunning!" I smiled back, too happy to respond. He took my hand and escorted me inside the limo. I was greeted with not only the immaculate interior of the limousine, but with another stunningly handsome man who stared at me with the same awestruck look as Tobey's. I gasped.

"Damn Tobey, you didn't tell me that this girl was gorgeous," the man began, still staring at me as I at him.

Tobey laughed heartily. "Lolita, I would like you to meet, Leonardo Di Caprio." Trembling, I held out my hand for him to shake. Leonardo smiled and took it. His lips touched my hand while his sky-blue eyes held mine.

"It's very nice to meet you, Lolita." Leonardo's voice was so warm and sexy. I giggled like a nervous schoolgirl. Tobey, who was sitting next to me put his hand on the small of my bare back and rubbed it gently. "Why are you nervous? Don't be nervous. We're going to have a good time tonight." Leonardo agreed, leering at me. Soon the limousine started to move, taking us away from my street to an adventure that I know I won't ever forget.

I didn't know how long I was out. When I awoke, I found myself spread-eagled on a large poster bed. While I wasn't bound to anything, my body felt immobile and weak. The room that I was in was large and grand, like that of a typical hotel suite. It contained two mahogany chairs, a night table with a small lamp and a big screen television set. To the right of me, was an elegant chaise lounge where my dress was folded neatly and my spiked sandals were lined up underneath it.

I was naked for the exception of my panties. I looked around in a daze. Where are the guys? I thought. Suddenly, as if on cue the bedroom door opened and they entered. Each man wore silk boxers that accentuated their perfect hard bodies. "Hey Tobey, look who's up," began Leo smiling. They stood on either side of the bed, staring at my exposed flesh. "How did I get here?" I mumbled. "Well we took you here of course," Tobey replied. I shook my head which pulsated a bit painfully. "What happened?" Tobey went on to explain that during the limo ride, I had a little bit too much wine to drink, thus putting me in a state of unconsciousness. He was right. I did drink a bit too much, but I was having such a great time that I didn't realize how powerful the drink was. Secretly, I think that it had been spiked. No matter. "I know how to make you feel better," said Tobey. My pussy grew hot and wet simultaneously. It was the way he said it; sensual. "Yes, we will make you feel better," chimed Leo, who sat on the left side of the bed. Before I knew it, both Leo and Tobey began kissing my body. A low gasp escaped my lips. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings of lust that rose in me once more.

Each man were suckling on my breasts and exploring my body. I could feel my pussy juices flowing. I parted my legs wider. This feels so fucking good! Leo stopped sucking my tit to position himself between my legs. Subconsciously my pelvis bucked upwards, close enough to touch his face. Leo looked at me while he gently removed my panties. When his tongue touched my clit, I nearly lost it. "Oooooo," I moaned pleasurably.

Leo proceeded to kiss and tease my pussy lips and clit while Tobey continued to lick both of my now sensitive nipples. I was in sheer heaven. Never in my life have I been pleasured by two men, especially two famous actors! Leo sucked my clit harder, practically burying his face deep between my legs. "Oooh shit I'm about to cummm, ooh ooh ohhhh!" I squealed. My body began to shake, but it didn't deter either one of them. Finally I exploded, my cum gushing out in huge spurts. Leo lapped it up. "Mmm that was delicious," he said as he wiped his mouth. Leo moved away from the bed and Tobey took his place. He removed his boxers and instantly my mouth watered. There it was: the long thick cock that I'd begged Tobey for the last time. It stood so proud and beautifully erect. Tobey hoisted my legs around his waist. He smiled that wicked smile. "Tell me that you want this dick inside your cunt, Lolita," he said.

"Yes, I want it!" I said, experiencing the effects of déjà vu all over again. Tobey slapped the head against my now sensitive clit, making me wince with pleasure. "You want this dick Lolita? Say it!" his voice became so rough and powerful that I came right then and there. If he was astonished, he didn't show it. Instead he rubbed the head around my lips before entering me. Once again I was in heaven. We both groaned at the same time. He held my legs while he slid in and out of my pussy with smooth silky strokes. I was weak with desire. "Fuck me, Tobey! Oh fuck me hard!" was my song in his ear. I was rewarded with deeper and sharper thrusts. Leo now positioned himself close to my face so that I can blow him while being fucked. He wasn't as huge as Tobey but he was adequate. I was happy to oblige him. Leo tasted musky, yet delicious to me. As I ran my tongue around the head, he made low guttural moans. Tobey meanwhile drove his dick harder than ever in my pussy. I was in euphoria. It didn't take long for Leo to release his load in my mouth. Mmm, it was creamy and thick.

I felt my head pulsate with pain from the pressure of Leo's hand. Suddenly, Tobey began groaning louder as I was through Leo's dick. He fucked me harder than ever before. His face was flushed with sweat. Leo stepped away from us so that I can concentrate on the impending orgasm that is brewing between us. "OHHH SHIIITTTT, I'M ABOUT TO COME!!!!" I heard Tobey cry out. I bucked upwards to meet his thrusts, sweating profusely. Then without warning he pulled out, spilling his hot cream all over my trembling, soaked body. He then collapsed on top of me.

Once again Tobey didn't disappoint me. The sex was better than before! I gazed at his handsome face as he gazed back at me. "You're beautiful," he breathed. I kissed his soft lips in reply. "Lolita, do you feel like going at it again?" I looked to my right. Leo was now sitting at one of the chairs, his dick hard once again. Tobey rolled off me so that I can get off the bed. I stood in front of Leo with a hungry smile. "Sit on my dick," ordered Leo. Without hesitation, I straddled him. Before long, pleasure ensued. Leo held my body tightly as we began to fuck. Leo was more aggressive than Tobey and much rougher. He grabbed both of my breasts squeezing my nipples painfully. "Fuck her Leo, she wants you to come in her pussy," I heard Tobey say. Leo plunged deeper into my wet cunt, groaning. An involuntary scream of pleasure/pain from me echoed in the room. Leo didn't let up. While his hands still kept my nipples captive, he kept fucking me faster and harder. "Ooooh, fuck me oh yeah Leo, it feels so good!" I said, my voice consumed with uncontrollable lust. Before I knew it, we both came at the same time. Leo looked so wonderful his blond hair plastered on his head with sweat. I too gave his a kiss on his lips, tasting my sweet pussy that remained there.

For the next three hours, we've fucked everywhere with different positions, some of which was so unusual that I cannot explain. But I was extremely sore afterwards. As the limousine took me home, sans Leo and Tobey, I couldn't help but to say that this truly was an experience that was worth writing about.