My Encounter with Vivian James

Story Info
An email Anon writes to a friend about his fling with Vivian.
2.4k words
3.5
4.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, man, how's it hanging? Found a bit of down time trying to QA that shootan game, did you? Well, since you were kind enough to share that time you got nookie in the bathroom, it's only right that I tell you 'bout what I was getting into before my duties called me away from our lunch on Skype. Really, after hearing your tale of how you and your girl joined the Mile High Club, I feel I owe you at least that much.

Now, concerning my own sexual experiences, I've always had huge fantasies about a certain girl (let's call her... Vivian) since the first time we met at UCLA. If memory serves, she had quite a robust chest, almost like she had two melons stuffed in her shirt. Feet to fire, I'd estimate it to be 40 inches, from what I saw. She was relatively full figured, too, but by no means was she out of shape. She was a baseball player for a long time and as such, was quite muscular, not to mention she had flowing red hair and was 5'10, just about my height.

I admired her from afar the whole time, and only when she surprised me from behind were the roots laid for our relationship when she uttered the words, "Your arms are looking kinda puny there. Maybe you'd like to get swole with me one day at the school gym?"

I didn't really know what to expect from her, man. When we got to the gym, she was in the exact same purple and green sweater I saw her in the first time we met. We spotted each other on the bench press, jogged on the treadmill and were sweaty as hell. By the time we hit the showers, and got ready to head off, Vivian waiting for her ride out front.

Wasn't until she pulled out her gold DS with the Triforce on the back that I saw something different about her. She lifted her pond scum green eyes towards me and asked, "Hey, wanna take me on in Pokemon? Been bodying filthy casuals all day, and I wanna see if you use something than a buncha legendaries I could easily sweep with my Magikarp."

From that day on, I discovered she was deep into the vidya, and in some respects even more than I was, in turn leading to us spending lots of time together discussing the finer points of why console players are mere peasants to the PC Master Race and why her taste in RPGs was shit (seriously, putting Chrono Cross above Xenogears? Pleb-tier logic).

As for how we hooked up, it was just after dinner at her friend's apartment in West Hollywood, when I decided to make my move. While we enjoyed the pepperoni pizza she ordered, I inched myself closer to her on the plush red couch, and started shooting the breeze with her about her day. Apparently, from what she told me between slices, her sister had just gotten a new poodle that she absolutely showered with gifts and affection. Knowing my opening presented itself, I asked if we could go visit it at their place downtown, my heart beating like a war drum the entire time I sat next to her on the Metro subway and buses.

We greeted the dog as soon as we get there and played fetch with it for a spell until her sister, Polina, decided to take it along for a trip to Manhattan Beach, telling Vivian, "If any degenerates come knocking, you know where I keep the guns, ok?"

As we relaxed on their plush leather sofa we watched American History X on her theatre-esque big screen, one of us suggesting that we play two person truth or dare — the same game we played when we met up after my art history class. She consented, and right away, we were in the living room asking questions like, 'When did you lose your virginity', 'How was he', 'where's the craziest place you've ever made whoopee' etc. Embarrassing questions, really, but she was so charming, I didn't mind spilling the beans on what little experience I had.

A few shots of Jack Daniels later, they turned to each other, each of us—after ensuring we were alone, of course, before asking things like, 'How big is your cock', 'How tight is your pussy', and other super pointed inquiries. Each one inched closer and closer to dares, and I was the first to make a dare after some more risqué ones began flying out. I knew I was locked in when her first dare was, 'Take 'em out.'

I was frozen in place, each staring at the blush on the other's face until she grinned and said, "You know, if you're scared, just forget what we're discussing. It's not you have to keep your word, right?"

Those words made me so pissed that I ripped off of my leather belt, slipped off my jeans and popped off my heart boxers, throwing each at her face as I screamed, "You really think I'm that chicken?! Does this look like someone who can't keep his word?!"

From that point on, each dare kept escalating and escalating, clothes thrown about the living room until eventually, we were both naked, and she, probably in a fit of hormone fueled passion, dared me to eat her out. I gave her a stunned look, jaw slightly agape and eyes fixed open as I obliged. The air was chilling my parts while she pointed at her now exposed pelvis area and said, "Well c'mon, dude, are you a man of your word, or aren't you?" She sat on the edge of the couch and watched as my face drew closer to her then freshly shaved privates, my breaths tickling her most sensitive zones as my tongue trailed along her labia and swirled around her clit.

Immediately she shuddered as I slipped my ring and middle finger inside her and attacked her weak spot with measured vigor, writing out the alphabet with my tongue, her clit the parchment for my quill and her hips starting themselves closer. As I worked my way down to z, I could hear her breathing grow ever sharper, her juices flowing with greater intensity. Her hands clutched upon my head and pushed me closer with more violence the more she lost control of reflexes. Suddenly, when she was the verge of a screaming O, I stopped and looked up at me, still smiling by her gushing pussy. With one last press on her weak spot, she let out a bellow as her body collapsed forwards into my waiting arms.

I remember her catching her breath and asking, "Man, Anon...when did you learn how to make a woman feel so good?" Saying nothing, I took her hand and lead her to the guest room while she lightly massaged my cock and balls to get me primed.

As soon as we were in, I closed the door and ate her some more, her hips starting to sway closer to his tongue and gain more of the pleasure she craved. From the quick glimpse she got at her lover below, she could tell my little Anon was as stiff as a board, prompting her to pat the spot beside me, and position herself at my crotch while I got comfy.

Before she went down on me, something, possibly the heat of the moment or possibly the fifth of the hard stuff in her system, compelled her to say 'Once I'm done sucking you, put it in me while I'm still wet. Please don't use a condom.'

I nodded, unable to make any intelligible words (likely because all the blood my brain needed to function was working overtime to keep Little Anon in working order). She trailed her tongue along my balls, and massaged my member firmly in her grip to ensure it was ready for her to take in.

With utmost haste, she took my member into my mouth, caressing it with her tongue, and gently fondling my balls in one hand, and her chest in the other. As she had done with me, my hand rested firmly on the top of her head, guiding it into my cock, and giving it gentle pushes so she could take in more and more of my manhood (which turned out to go right to the base, likely thanks to all the times she thoroughly brushed her tongue with her toothbrush, as I saw one night at her place).

After a while, her body seemed to ache to feel me inside her, so she looked up at me and took my cock out of her mouth to say, "Please, Anon. My body can't wait anymore."

I laid her onto the edge of the bed, raising her legs into the air. I finally got a good look at her tight and bald pussy and put her ankles on my shoulders to let me enter into her, raising her up by her hips and only inserting the tip at first. She immediately screamed in pleasure, and kept moaning as I eased himself further and further inside her, her body shivering from the jolts each thrust sent through her. I started off with kind of a slow rhythm, but the more I got to know her body, the more I gained great speed, making her scream like a banshee while I fucked her as hard and deep as she could.

Eventually, my full cock was buried inside, eyes shut, and body giving the shallow breathing and sweating I knew to come from intense pleasure. While I fucked her as hard and deep as I could, our hips slammed together over and over like a skipping record as they synced more tightly, with her arching my back and throwing her head back as the pleasure washed over her like a tidal wave. Not long after, she motioned to stop, then lifted herself up by wrapping her arms around my neck, answering my efforts with a simple "Let me do some of the work."

While she was still lifted, we began really kissing, making out intensely with tongues clashing as if they were sabers in a fencing duel. After a moment, I laid back on the bed and let her grind away on top of me, her hips swaying with the rhythm of the tides. More and more, she thrust back and forth with me, letting my fullness fill her up and push around inside of her while I was pushing forward to the next big climax.

With her body shaking from being on the verge, she grabbed her chest and felt its jackhammer pulsations pulse away thanks to my hard working jackhammer. She quit grinding for a spell and leaned down to my ear, whispering, 'I want us to cum together; I'm on the pill, don't worry' with a wink. She made sure to keep me on the verge of orgasm while I thrust like a piston until I was ready.

I told her that I'm close. She began grinding full throttle, yelling, 'Cum in my pussy! Cum inside me!' She kept yelling and yelling, while I began massaging her clit with my left hand and her tits with my other. Suddenly, I erupted with the force of a volcano inside of her. Simultaneously, she screamed at the feeling of my cum and clenched her nails into his chest, electricity shooting through her body as she collapsed onto me. We sat there for a bit before getting dressed and going back to her friend's place for a homemade fried chicken dinner.

We ate our fried chicken, potato wedges and rice dinner, and had a rousing discussion of which movie star had the best assets, asking with which we would marry, fuck or kill. As soon as her friend was engrossed by Call of Duty, she signaled me towards the bathroom and waited for him to follow. The moment we closed the door, she took out my rock hard member to guide it into her mouth, her hands massaging my balls with utmost gentleness and care.

Her tongue wrapped around like a snake around its prey, my member pulsing inside her mouth until I was ready to pop. Right before I did, she took it out, and let my seed spray all over her face, which she told me was a huge turn on during truth or dare. With a laugh, she said, "Oh my! I had no idea you could shoot off so much so soon!" much less to where it dripped down and into her cleavage. She scraped up the seed, and slurped it up, noting the taste, and asking, "You've had plenty of pineapples, haven't you? You taste pretty sweet. Maybe now you'd like to better know how I taste?"

She sat on the edge of the toilet seat, and I ate her out once more, knowing that she shivered most with z, m and c-style motions on her clit. As I worked my tongue down there, she couldn't help but say, "Oh yes...oh yes...just like that...right there...that feels so good, Anon." As if on cue, I stuck two fingers in, and worked her g-spot, the loudness and ecstasy I heard in her moans driving him to work harder for her. Her hips rose towards him, her thighs clamped like a vice around my head, and her breaths grew shorter as she gasped out, "Yes, yes, yes, yes, OH MY GOD" With a spray of her juices, she came again, her whole body going into fits from the pleasure, and leaving her on wobbly legs.

I helped her on my feet and we helped each other clean up. While we dressed, a smile crossed our faces, each of us feeling a certain something happening between us. Before she left, I whispered into his ear, 'I can't wait until next time,' a time that, sadly, never came, as she got a translating gig with Nintendo and left for parts unknown, departing without so much as a farewell.

I'm glad though, that Vivian was kind enough to give me that night, and help me better grasp what it means to make love. Actually, pretty recently, she sent me an e-mail saying, "Got some extra cash, and was thinking about dropping in for a visit. How about it, there, Anon?"