My Enslavement Ch. 02

Story Info
Vivian continues her story.
7.5k words
4.53
37.7k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Reader,

When I wrote the first story, I was not planning on continuing it. However, I got several e-mails requesting another chapter, so here it is. Thank you for your feedback and I hope you enjoy this story as well.

(Please note that this is a continuation of a non-consensual male master/female slave bdsm story. If you are offended by this then please don't waste your time reading it.)

XXX

goregoregirl

I couldn't say how long we sat in that chair kissing and fondling each other. Finally, I slid off his lap and knelt on the floor between his legs. I unbuttoned his jeans as fast as I could, taking his hard cock in my hand, I stroked it a few times and then teased him with my tongue up and down his shaft.

"Quit that or I'm going cum right now." He gently cupped his hand under my chin and lifted my head up. He slipped off his jeans and said, "Let's go to the bedroom."

"Yes, Master." I said as I stood up and took his hand.

When he stood up, he pulled me close to him and breathed into my ear, "Do you know how much it turns me on when you say that?"

I smiled shyly and looked away. I wanted to tell him what it did to me as well, but there were still some things I had trouble admitting to myself, let alone out loud to him. I didn't get a chance to respond before he pulled me along behind him towards the bedroom.

Once in the darkened bedroom, I helped him get undressed. He sat on the bed and watched me as I did the same. I was only wearing a t-shirt, panties, and jeans. I slowly took off my t-shirt first, then my jeans. I stood before him in my pink panties with my hands on my hips looking at him expectantly.

"What are you waiting for? Get naked and get over here." He spoke in a low but commanding voice. He tried to catch my wrist, but I managed to elude his grasp.

I wanted to play with him, but even with my love for him I was afraid of pushing him too far. I made sure to smile coyly as I said, "Make me."

Thankfully he understood what I wanted and grinned as he said, "If that's what you want, little one."

With amazing speed he grabbed me by the waist and bent me over the edge of the bed. He swatted my ass with his hand a few times. The last blow was hard enough to make me squeal.

"Don't move." he said as he went to the wooden chest.

I tried to peek thorough the hair that was covering my face, but I couldn't tell what he was getting out. I started to get a little nervous.

As he walked behind me again, I still couldn't see what he had. He pulled my panties down just over my ass. He spanked me a couple of times again with his hand before he used one of the objects from the trunk.

I was not ready when he struck me for the first time with the wooden paddle. I felt like I jumped a foot off the bed. He didn't hit me that hard, but the sound startled me. When I settled back into place, he struck me again four more times. The last one landed against my pussy sending waves of pleasure mixed with pain through my body.

"Ready to take those panties off?" he smugly asked me.

I responded by straightening my legs so they slid the rest of the way to the floor.

He rolled me over so I was sitting on my reddened ass. He knelt down between my legs and leaned toward my throbbing clit. I laid back and held my breath as I waited for him to touch me. It reminded me of the night of my abduction when he did the same thing. I wasn't able to dwell on that memory long as his tongue flicked against me. He slowly teased his way between my thighs, never staying in one place long enough.

"Master, please make me cum." I managed to gasp.

My eyes closed when, thankfully, I felt his tongue move to my clit. As he worked it, he added two fingers into my throbbing cunt. Quickly, I came as I ground my hips against his mouth and fingers.

As my head swam with the intensity of my orgasm, he said, "I think you're ready for something new."

I could see that he was holding a small dildo and a tube of lubricant in one hand.

"What are planning to do with that?" I asked with feigned innocence.

"Roll over, baby, and I'll show you." he had the same silly look on his face that I imagined I did.

I did as he asked, wiggling my ass in front of him. I tried to brace myself for the pain I expected, but instead he slipped his hard cock into my cunt. I gasped in surprise. He fucked me for a few minutes before I felt him pause to apply the lube to me and the toy.

Before he did anything else he said, "Relax. It's not going to hurt."

That's easy for you to say, I thought to myself. I couldn't help but jump when he first touched me with the dildo. It was cold and hard. I felt pressure against me as he slowly worked it inside. I was amazed that he was right; it only hurt for a moment. He left it alone and continued pounding my pussy. After a little bit, he started moving the dildo in the same rhythm.

Every time they went in, I could feel my pending orgasm getting ready to peak and explode. With his free hand he lightly touched my clit throwing me over the edge. I could feel my muscles grasping the dildo and his cock.

I was still under the spell of my cum when I said, "Fuck me in the ass."

I smiled as I thought I felt his cock twitch. Then I was shocked when he said, "Not today."

He fucked me a little longer before I pleaded, "Please, Master, I want you to fuck my ass."

He paused and asked, "Are you sure?"

I was half mad with my lust, "Yes…" I hissed.

I sighed when I felt him pull out of my pussy. Next, he slowly pulled the dildo out. I could hear him opening the lube and then the coldness of it as he applied more to my ass. I sucked in my breath as I felt the head of his cock force it open. His cock was much bigger than the dildo and it did hurt, but the pain was tolerable. He pushed himself further inside me and then stopped.

"Are you okay?" he sounded concerned.

"Yes, please fuck me." I moved my ass a little to prove my point. The pain was gone already.

Slowly, he started thrusting again. The feelings I experienced weren't much different than when he fucked my pussy. I felt one of his hands leave my hip and wander down to my neglected clit. He rubbed his strong fingers against it. My body gave me no warning as I came again. It was intensified when I felt his cock twitch, followed by warmth as he came in my ass. Still inside me, he pushed me down on the bed and laid on top of me until his cock started to soften.

He pulled out and collapsed next to me on the bed. He drew me into his arms, pressing our sweaty bodies together as we recovered. Between breaths, he said, "Fucking your ass could kill a man."

I giggled softly as I wrapped my arm around his chest.

We eventually got up to take a shower together. The hot water felt wonderful against my sore sticky body. We took time to wash each other. When we were finished, he led me back to bed. As luck would have it, that was the first night both babies slept all night.

The next week went by in a blur.

Late Friday afternoon my phone started ringing. I was in the middle of washing my thousandth baby bottle, so it took me a few moments to get to the phone. My Master seldom called me, but the number on the screen was his.

"Hello?" I don't know why but I felt nervous when I answered.

"Vivian?" asked the strange male voice.

"Yes, who is this?" I suddenly felt faint. I dreaded what I was going to hear next.

"This is Mark, I'm…I'm Chad's partner." The man was stammering a little.

"Oh god, is he okay?" My heart ached with fear.

"He will be. He got shot in leg. They had to do surgery, but he should be able to come home tomorrow. They've got him knocked out right now… Do you need anything?"

My mind was blank. I tried to think, I had formula and diapers. I couldn't think of anything else. I managed to answer, "I'm fine. How did it happen?"

Mark paused. "A riot started at the gas station on White Street. We were the first ones to respond. When we got out of the car someone started shooting. Chad got hit just below the knee…we got the guy though."

"Will you ask him to call me when he wakes up?" I asked.

"Sure. I'll stay here with him until he wakes up and then I'll leave his phone with him. Call if you need anything." There was a pause and then he said, "I know about you and Chad you don't need be shy around me. You must be quite a catch." He chuckled at his own joke.

I could feel my face turn red with anger. "I've got to go. Bye." I said and abruptly hung up.

For the rest of the night I tried to focus my attention on busy work around the house. Even though I felt relieved that he was okay, I was filled with nervous energy. I kept replaying the conversation with Mark in my head.

The idea of a stranger knowing the torrid details of my submission to another total stranger made me ill.

The phone rang again just as the babies had gone to sleep. I ran to answer it before it woke them up.

"Hello?" I said breathlessly.

"Why are you out of breath?" Chad asked.

"I ran to the phone. How are you feeling?" I asked as I walked into the living room and curled up in a chair. Hearing his voice made me forget my earlier worries.

"Not bad. They're keeping me well medicated. I'll be home tomorrow. Call if you need anything." He sounded tired.

"I will…Good night."

"Vivian?" he asked.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

My heart melted and I answered, "I love you too."

This was the first night that I spent without him. I laid in our bed for a long time before I gave up and went to the couch. Sleep wouldn't come to me there either. Finally, I wandered into the nursery to check on the babies. The padded rocking chair in their room suddenly looked inviting. I sat in it watching them sleep for a long time. I drifted off to sleep and only woke up when they began stirring.

I got up to begin our daily routine. The day seemed to drag along. I found myself looking at the clock too often. Just after one o'clock I heard car doors slam in the driveway. I looked outside to see Master and another man get out of a police car. The other man was in uniform. Master was in a t-shirt and shorts. I saw that his left leg was bandaged below the knee. As he started to maneuver himself with crutches I went to the door. I stood there as I heard him fumble with the lock.

"Hey there." He smiled when he saw me.

I got out of the way as the other man came in behind him carrying a paper bag. The man had short blond hair and piercing blue eyes. He was only slightly taller than me, but he was very muscular. He followed behind Master to make sure he safely made it to the couch.

"Is this Vivian?" The man asked as he looked me over.

"Yes. Vivian this is Mark." Master propped his leg up.

"Nice to meet you." I said though I wasn't sure if I meant it. The way Mark was looking at me made me feel self conscious.

"Chad's told me a lot about you." I thought I saw him smirk a little.

"I bet." There was an awkward silence. I felt my face flush when I realized that I sounded like a bitch. I felt even worse when I saw Master glare at me.

Mark ignored my comment and asked, "Where are Alex and Andrea? I haven't seen them since they were born."

"They're taking a nap." I tried to sound as pleasant as possible.

"I'll go take a look at them." Mark walked past me slipping silently into the nursery.

I glanced over at Master who still looked angry. I felt anger welling up inside me as well.

"Can I get you anything?" I forced myself to ask him.

"Not right now. But we're going to have a talk when Mark leaves."

I went into the kitchen and started cleaning. I felt guilty for being mad when he'd just been injured, but I couldn't get it to go away. My anger grew as I thought about what he'd probably told Mark about me. I imagined them laughing at me together.

I was startled when Mark called into the kitchen, "Bye, Vivian. It was nice meeting you."

"Bye." I called back. I felt my anger changing into nervousness. I looked down at my hands to see that they were shaking.

As soon as I heard the front door close Master growled, "Get your ass in here."

Anger returned and I stormed my way back to the living room. I glared back at him with a new found defiance.

"Care to explain why you snapped at Mark?" he stayed calm as he stared me down.

"What have you told him about me? That I'm your captive whore? Your slut?" I could feel my face burning again. I had never gotten angry with him before.

"It's none of your business what I've told him. Did you forget your place in this relationship? Or do you think that I'm no longer in control because I'm hurt?" He raised his voice, but he was not yelling at me. I could see the anger in his eyes though.

Seeing that took a little of the fire out of me, but not all of it. "I couldn't forget my place when you keep me prisoner in this house all day you fucking bastard."

I was caught off guard when he stood up and lurched towards me on his good leg. I couldn't get out of the room without getting within his arm's reach. I had forgotten how much bigger he was than me. He closed in on me and I tried to duck past him, but he caught my arm throwing me onto the couch.

"Did you tell me you loved me because just to get freedom?" he said through clenched teeth, but I could see hurt washing across his face.

My anger dissipated. I couldn't even remember why I was mad in the first place. "No! I said I love you because I do. I'm so sorry…please forgive me." I started crying.

He sat down on the couch next to me and sighed. "I know this was hard for you. It hasn't been easy for me either." The air between us was oddly still until he spoke again, "Do you want to stay with me and be my slave?"

His question caught me off guard. He hadn't called me his slave in a long time. "Yes." I answered.

"Then go to the trunk and get something for me to punish you with. You've got two minutes." I noticed how tired he looked and I felt even worse for starting this fight.

In the bedroom, I looked through the trunk with no idea of what to get. I grabbed a menacing looking leather whip. I ran back to the living room and held it out to him.

"If you want to be a sub you're going to have to learn to act like one. Get on your knees."

I did as he asked. I could feel my pussy getting wet with anticipation. He took the whip from my hands.

"Take off your clothes." he said.

I stood up in front of him lifting my sundress over my head. Underneath, I was wearing a white satin bra and panties. I took them off to reveal my naked body. I looked to him for further instruction.

"Turn around and get back on your knees."

I knelt a few feet in front of him.

"Get a little further away." he ordered.

I crawled on my knees a few inches further and stopped to gather up my hair off my back and place it over my shoulder. I knelt there waiting for the inevitable, telling myself that I couldn't scream.

"Why did you pick this one?" he asked.

"I just picked it." It was one that I didn't think he had ever used on me before. I wondered what the problem with it was.

"This is the one I used on your first night." he sounded thoughtful.

I didn't have time to ponder his admission before he began my punishment. Memories of my first whipping flooded back to me on the first stroke. I don't think I could have screamed if I wanted to because the breath was knocked out of me.

As he struck me, I could feel my back reddening with welts. The pain was just as sharp as it was seven months earlier. I don't know how many times he struck me, but my hair quickly became a matted mess against my damp face.

He finally stopped to prompt me, "Tell me why I punished you."

My mind was far away and it took me a moment to process his question. I wasn't completely sure what he wanted to hear.

"Because I was rude to your partner and I cursed at you." I silently prayed this answer would please him.

"What else?" he asked.

I tried to replay the events in my mind. I couldn't recall anything else. "Please, I don't know…" I begged.

"Who am I?" he patiently asked me.

"Master." I felt proud that I said it without hesitation.

"Turn around." he said.

Still on my knees, I turned to face him. Our eyes met. I tried to tell what he was thinking, but I couldn't read him.

"I would have punished you more, but then both of us would be hobbling around here." I thought I saw a hint of a smile on his face.

My eyes widened as I noticed his cock straining against his shorts. I had assumed that he wouldn't be up to sex for some time.

Noticing what I was looking at he said, "We'll have to be careful."

I nodded my head in understanding. I tentatively moved my hand towards him, sliding it under his shorts. His cock felt warm and silky in my hand. I released him for a moment so I could climb on the couch. I approached him on the side of his good leg. Moving my head down, I pulled his shorts down enough fore me to take his cock in my mouth.

After a few minutes he told me to stop. I watched as he carefully pulled his shorts down all the way and took off his shirt. "Sit on my lap."

I hesitated for a second and then realized what he meant to do. I straddled him, my face to his, as he guided himself into my soaked pussy.

My legs were tucked under me, so I wouldn't accidentally hit his wound. I moved up and down, sliding his hard cock in and out of me. Normally, I hated being on top, because I felt like my pace didn't suit him. However, I was more aroused than normal this time and it wasn't long before he was growling with pleasure. I reached orgasm first, my tight pussy milking his cock as I came. He couldn't hold out any longer and grunted as his seed filled me. I stayed on him, my head resting on his shoulder. "Thank you, Master." I whispered in his ear.

He whispered back, "I love you, my pet."

The next few days were uneventful. I tried to help him as much as I could, but he was too stubborn to let me do much.

Tuesday came and he admitted that he needed my help with something.

He was sitting in his chair in the living room with his leg propped up. I was passing through the room when he startled me by asking, "Can you drive?"

"Yes." I wasn't looking forward to loading the babies in the car by myself, but it could be done. "When do we need to go?" I asked.

"In an hour."

"Okay." I hurried to get the babies dressed and their diaper bag packed.

He waited outside as I loaded the kids in the car. When I was finished, he guarded his leg as he slid inside. I felt strange sitting in the driver's seat, but I had no trouble driving.

The doctor's office was in a building adjacent to the hospital where I worked. I wondered if I would see anyone I knew. What would I tell them?

I waited in the waiting room with the babies while he went into see the doctor. I was flipping through a magazine when the door opened; I looked up to see one of my former co-workers, Jack. Jack was in his late 50's, but appeared at least ten years older than that.


Immediately, he noticed me, "Vivian? Is that you?" he asked in disbelief.

"Hi, Jack. It's good to see you."

"Where have you been? We thought something happened to you when you didn't show up for work. Dave went to your house and you weren't there."

"I'm sorry that you were worried." I vainly tried to think of a good explanation. "I, um, found another job…as a nanny." I motioned to the babies in their stroller.

"Well, I'm just glad you're okay." He said as he walked to the front desk to sign in. When he was finished he sat down next to me.

I hoped that he got called to see the doctor before my Master returned. We spoke about the people we both knew. I was surprised to hear that quite a few of the people I had known had died that spring of the flu.

12