My Eros 71: You Take Me Clubbing

Story Info
Pulse pounding, music throbbing, deep thrusting...
2.2k words
4.19
24.1k
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tonight you're taking me clubbing...

I see you across the club through the dark and the smoke and the flaring lights. You're wearing a set of faded blue jeans and a T-shirt you've got tucked into your jeans. Your shirt is perhaps a little bit tighter than is practical, meant more to show off your fabulous breasts. I glimpse some fine cleavage as one of the dance lights flickers across your chest. I start working my way across the crowded dance floor to where you're dancing alone while waiting for me to show up. You see me in my tight black denims with my silk shirt and crook your finger to tell me to come over to you. Hey, you hardly have to tell me twice... I'm soooooo eager to be there where you are.

I meet you on the dance floor, bending forward to kiss the right side of your neck for a few moments as a greeting in all the noise. Then I start moving with you as I back off. Your hips swing as the music gets louder. The DJ is wrapping up Bon Jovi's "It's My Life" and is working on something techno with a pulse-racing fast beat to it. You work your hips and slide your shoulders across my chest on your closer swings. I pump my hips, mimicking what I could be doing to you, and swirl my hands this way and that in eldritch designs as I stare into your eyes. This time as you get closer, my hands snake across your hips just above the top of your jeans in a way that seems accidental to you...if only you didn't know me better...

You close your eyes for a moment as you writhe, feeling the music and letting yourself totally get into it. While you're pumping and thrusting your hips, I step forward to get my thigh in between both of yours. The zipper of your jeans bumps against my thigh a couple of times before the sudden shock that runs through you makes your eyes flick open again. You have an embarrassed grin on your face and my lips move into a seductive smile marked with a gaze that asks, "Would you like to?" You cock an eyebrow at me and start dancing again, closer this time. The song changes once again, this time it's a Van Halen, hard and fast, and you get into the groove while I contemplate getting into yours...

Your T-shirt is looking slightly damp from your rapid dancing, and small lines of sweat show under the lights, making your throat and cleaveage sparkle. I can even see a line in your T-shirt that runs down between your ribs. Now you're moving around and I can see your buns held tight in those soft, faded jeans of yours and then your hip is nudging into mine as you start brushing into my body with your movements. I very much enjoy what you're doing and start to do various moves of my own, making caresses all over your body with my hands dancing every bit as much as the rest of my body is doing. My fingers fly teasingly across your breasts and rapidly down the line of sweat beneath them that runs past your navel, a lightning quick movement that makes your eyes suddenly blaze. You're not althogether sure whether I just touched you the way I did or if you were only hoping that I would do that. Then you see the big smirk on my face and quickly decide it wasn't totally a fantasy that time. In a less subtle moment of the dance I quickly grip your buns and pull your crotch up against me, lifting you slightly off the floor for several seconds as we grind the zippers of our jeans together and meet in a brief kiss. I release you, panting, as the song starts to blend into something a little bit slower. During the brief moments that the music is quieter, we hear the sounds of applause from some of the people around us who were watching us dance. We both blush and start making our way off the dance floor with our eyes looking at the floor instead of the other dancers.

You take me through the crowd and into the co-ed washroom that serves the club. There are about two dozen stalls in here and you pull me behind you into one of the back stalls. I come willingly...

You press me back against the closed stall door and brush your hot fingers across the silk of my shirt. I look into your eyes and lick my lips, my hands working their way across your hips and up towards your navel as I touch you in return. You twitch just a little bit as I touch you, telling me that you're very excited to the point of tingling. You know how I love the way your body gets extra-sensitive as I touch it! Mmmmm, you truly are a secret treasure...

You give a small sound that resembles a bit of a husky growl and your fingers pull at the fabric. Buttons fly but I don't mind, this shirt looks good worn open, I'm sure...or at least 'til I can get it home. Go ahead, go wild, I'm loving it! My hands return to you as my lips come down. Now I'm teasing at your nipples through your shirt and my kiss takes your breath away as I crush against you a suck at your tongue. Oh, and I do believe I'm feeling your hands gripping at my ass. At this rate you'll be feeling nuts soon...haha I can't resist feeling more of your breasts as I rub at the sides of them while still kissing your sweet lips. Suddenly I feel your hands working at my pants, trying to get them open, get them down, get me inside you. This time I tease you by moving my hips in circles against you -- I'm not making this one *TOO* easy for you. In mild frustration you pull hard at my jeans as you did with my shirt. The tough material holds up, but my jeans snap right open with your tugging.

I slip both hands down between your legs and press up slowly and firmly, soon pressing so hard that I'm almost lifting you off of the floor. You moan and your hips jerk as you give me a small climax. You know how I always love to give you those little ones before the real action begins. Your nerves tingle more and your head spins a little bit, then I release you and have peeled your jeans down. With both our jeans down around our knees, we're that much closer to being naked. You get down with your knees on the cold tile and I feel your hot lips giving me little kisses across my thighs as you work at my shoes and get them off. You stand to receive your deep kiss as a reward and now it's my turn to return the favor...

I slip my jeans all the way off and get down on my knees in front of you. I look up at you and kiss your quivering thighs as I work your shoes off and slide your jeans all the way down and off to rest atop mine. Except this time I don't stand up yet. I hook my tumb gently behind your knee and lift your leg so that your foot sits on the toilet seat. Don't worry, I glanced...it's clean. My thumbs slide up your inner thighs as you feel my very hot breath moving higher as well. Then you feel my lips, my tongue, my passion as I lovingly excite you more and more. My mouth brings you to a climax within moments and I pause for a moment to let it wash over you before bringing you to the brink of another. As you pant my name then start to toss your head and say it a bit louder, I make you cum so sweetly but at the same time so hard that your legs suddenly feel like jelly. The smile on your face is priceless, and rewarding to me as well.

I rise between your legs and slide my hardness into you in a single motion, you're that wet and excited. I feel your tightness surround me and the sheer heat of you makes me gasp into your ear. My hands are pulling up your T-shirt to expose your swollen nipples and I feel them for a moment before I catch you in my arms. My hands go to your sexy ass and then down the backs of your thighs a bit as I lift you up off the floor and hold you that way, with me deep inside you, and loving the feel of your arms crushing me to your breasts as much as I'm loving the feel of being inside you. Both sensations are appreciated for differing reasons, and I smile a blissful yet heated smile as I pump into you. Your whole body shakes against me as I go deeper with each thrust. Your head swims and you swear you're going to pass out a couple of times. I notice this and slow down to barely moving for a couple of minutes, holding you to me and giving you light, loving kisses while waiting for you to recover somewhat.

When I feel you moving your hips at me, I begin thrusting in earnest again. The blood is rushing in my ears along with the music, my temples pound along with the beat which I try to match to my gyrations up into you. I feel your wetness running in little rivers down my thighs and I feel your fingernails a bit as you grip harder at my back. Your lips are at my ear now and I hear you make this indescribable sound of pleasure and I just know that your beautiful eyes are squeezed shut as tightly as you're holding me...and as tightly as I can assure you you're clasping at my hardness inside you.

I moan into your ear, saying your name over and over, my vision dimming a bit as I near my own climax at long last. I thrust hard and deep inside you, delighting in the feel of you, hardly able to believe how very, very intense you're making me feel. You feel me growing larger, harder, jerking within you and you give me those sweet encouragements that you know will bring me rushing down over the brink. I breathe your name into your ear one final time as my body locks up, crushing you tight, and I spasm within you. You feel the hot splashes deep inside you and I feel your climax begin. Wow, when you cum like that with me, it really makes mine last longer. The feel of you and the excitement of being here with you keeps me hard and I catch my breath while moving softly within you. I kiss you. I kiss you. I kiss you...

My knees go limp with only enough notice to spin us around so that I'm seated on the toilet's seat with you straddling me. I'm still inside you, still throbbing but not as wildly as before. I'm hoping that you still have some good climaxes left in you because I would sure like to give you another one tonight. I look addoringly into your eyes while hunching my hips up at you and you grind in small circles each time I do. This time around things are a little more tender, but still highly erotic. My now-free hands slide up your back and caress your hair a few seconds before my lips find your hard nipples. I suck and nibble at your breasts as my fingers softly rub across your neck and throat a little bit. You arch your back backwards, letting me thrust deeper, pushing your breasts up into my face, and letting me totally cradle your body in my loving arms.

Your head eventually comes up and you lick the sweat from your upper lips as you starting bouncing and humping more earnestly. I can see that wild look in your eyes that gives me the green light to try to bring you another delicious climax. I move within you. Deeper. Deeper. Harder. Faster. Stronger. Long strokes. Sliding in. Pulling back. Filling you. Making you...cum..and cum...and cum...

I pull you to me, slowly letting myself lose hardness to slowly shrink out of you. We sweat. We kiss. We breathe. We revel. We hold. I kiss your lips, your cheeks, your eyelids.

When we've calmed more, I reach for our clothes and help you get dressed. I get a little dizzy when I bend down to put on our shoes, but I manage. When we walk out of the stall, there's the sounds of applause from around us and a couple of cheers. Blushing, we dive through the crowd, through the club, and through the parking lot to where I've parked. I'm not quite in the shape to drive yet, so if it's okay with you, I pull you into the back seat on top of me. Relax, enjoy. I just need a bit of a nap and a bit of quiet time with you now. Ahh, there. Isn't that better now? Don't smile so hard, you'll hurt yourself.

I think perhaps you'll invite me to go out dancing with you again...