My Erotic Adventures on a Sex Site Ch. 02

Story Info
My further Sexual adventures at an Adult web site.
1.7k words
4.52
10.3k
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2: The Drive

It had been a few weeks since their first encounter and she could still feel the intensity of him inside of her. All it ever took was for him to just say "hello?" on the phone and she was ready. She remembered every detail of his body..his touch..that amazing face..

The phone rang and drew her to it away from her sexual memories. She saw the caller ID and recognized his office number. She had memorized that years ago.

"Hello " she said, imagining him in the chair she had kissed him in .

"Hi..are you busy tomorrow?" he asked.

"Ummm...No I think I am free"..she checked her book and made sure. If he wanted her she would throw the whole day out for him.

"Good. I'll pick you up at noon. Be ready."

"Great.do you need me to bring anything?"

"I have all that covered" he laughed, "Just bring you"

The next day she was ready at the agreed upon time. Her bag packed with the essentials.."Just in case" she told herself,,"You never know what might pop up"

He was waiting outside her house by his car. He watched her walk towards him..so eager and so willing. She has no idea he thought..of what is in store for her today.

"Hi" she leaned towards him and they hugged. He looks so handsome today she thought as he held the door for her.

He got into the car and drove off . He kept his eyes on the road and smiled at her as she reached a hand to lay it gently on his thigh. "Careful now" he warned her.."If we make a mess you will be helping me clean it up". She laughed and agreed with him.

They drove towards the mountains and she took a deep breath and asked herself once more.."Do you know how lucky you are?" She had seen the kid car seat in the back of his car but she did not let it bother her or make her guilty. How can one feel so happy so fulfilled and than allow guilt feelings in to ruin things? Whatever the other woman is not doing right, she was determined to be the one that made him happy. "I won't make mistakes..I won't be the one who lets him down ..I won't make demands.. I live only to serve and please." She glanced at his handsome profile and thought.."I will be the one who always does the right thing and makes him happy".

The drive ended up in the mountains and he pulled the car into an area she had never seen before. He had once told her he knew all the places to go in So. California and L.A. area but this was Northern Calif and it was also very secluded from the main road. There was no other car or people in sight. He told her to stay in the car while he "got stuff ready".

He carried the blanket, a hamper of food and drink and a cd player..he looked around, checked his watch and said " Right on time". He helped her out of the car, making sure to hold her close so he could feel those amazing breasts against his chest. He had waited as long as he could hold out so that this time..on his terms, he would surprise her.

They walked over to the blanket and sat down to enjoy a glass of wine and some little snacks that he had remembered she enjoyed. She took off her heels and handed her empty glass back to him. "This is lovely..what a view"..

He smiled and laughed that oh so sexy laugh she knew by heart,. He stared into her eyes and said, "Why yes it is...an incredible view"..He pulled her into his arms and eased her onto her back.."and I am still hungry"..He slid his hands under her skirt and tugged on the panties and pulled them off her..He leaned over her and said "Spread your legs for me"

Blushing as she was already so wet and ready for him she nodded and did as her Master ordered her to do. He smiled at her, kissed her deeply while his fingers stroked the inside of her thighs..he felt her tremble and it urged him on...moving faster he lowered his head and mouth to her damp hot pussy. He slid his tongue inside of her and rolled it around..."Damm he really is good at this" she thought. He kept teasing her with his fingers and his tongue..moving slow, than fast, than pulling back until she was begging him for it..

"pleaseeeeeeee"

"Not yet" he felt her reach for his swollen cock.."NO.." he pulled her hand away..Not yet...soon he thought.."I am going to something I have always wanted to do "

His tongue was deep inside of her..He knew she was ready to burst wide open..She did not resist him, she never did...the cd in the player started playing the song "Come Inside" and he knew it was nearly time..It was "their" song as they both liked it so much.

"Lets take this off shall we?" he helped her out of her dress so all she had on was her pink bra..Her nipples were so hard they were pushing against the fabric.."I don't think we need that on either" he said as he removed it from her..He gently sucked at both nipples, cradling the breasts he loved so much.."MMMMM..still hungry" he whispered as he pushed his tongue back into her throbbing pussy...

Her eyes were closed she could feel the heat of the day on her naked skin. The wine was stronger than she usually had but it had been so tasty..Her head was dizzy between the feel of his tongue and his hands on her body..Everything inside of her screamed "YES".

"That really looks good from here" said a mans voice.."I think I am hungry too"

Her heart stopped as she heard the man. He did not stop licking at her pussy lips gently biting them and driving her further into a frenzy..she touched him on the back..

"She is really delicious " he said, "Come have a taste"

She heard the other man walk over to them. She saw he was in a policemans uniform. Her mind raced to find answers and than she recalled he had said he knew "a cop or two" . She looked at the man as he knealed down next to her..

"Don't worry..I don't bite...Much"..he winked at her..than she knew..

When they had their first off work site phone conversation she remembered telling him how she always wanted a three way and never had it happen...He had agreed with her. They both wanted this so much.

"Little Slave.." he said to her, "This is your fantasy after all"..He leaned away from her pussy so the other man could dive in and start licking her as her man kissed her deeply..she could taste herself in his mouth..This man was a stranger she told herself..I shouldn't be this....hot..wet..she moaned as her man worked on her nipples as the cop slowly licked every part of her..

"Open your mouth " he ordered her as he knealed before her so she could finally suck on his hard cock. Happily she did as was told to do. She could feel the cop moving around her, backing off so he could remove his pants.."Now up" her man said and she found herself on all fours..Her ass against his throbbing cock.

"Suck him now" he told her as she braced herself for his shaft to enter her ass.."This is going to hurt " she thought. She wrapped her lips around the cops cock..he moaned as she began to suck and caress his cock and balls. The cop thought to himself, "best day of my life and no one will ever believe it"..

"Yes Master" she managed to gasp.."God Yesssss"

He looked at the cop and smiled. Now his fantasy of coming in her ass was about to come true. He had never done this before and it was a lifelong fantasy. He had never met the woman who would say "Yes" to it...They both drove themselves into her harder and deeper. She liked the pain and they were more than happy to deliver it. How can something that feels this amazing be bad? Her lips were sucking on the cops cock, she kissed the shaft as her hands caressed his balls. He began to moan and gripped her long hair in his hands. "Suck me baby..suck it all" he said.

Her man was thrusting his cock deep into her ass..the pain was so intense but so was the pleasure from the pain, He knew ways to excite her that no one else knew.

She felt both men start to breathe faster they were ready to explode all over her, inside of her..so much cum she would happily drown in it. "Pleaseeeeeeeeee " she moaned.."Fuck me Nowwwwwwwwww" as Her man came inside of her......She felt her mans cock pull out of her and drip cum onto her ass..he slapped it hard..He enjoyed her pain as much as she did. The Cop was smiling at her.."My turn now" She found herself being pushed to the ground and her man held her in place so the Cop could force himself inside her wet pussy. "Pleaseeeeeeeee" was all she could say between moans. Her man liked watching her being taken by a stranger..almost like her other fantasy they had discussed. The Cop was ready to explode his cum..he smirked at her man and drew himself out of her wet and willing swollen pussy and came all over her breasts. She was covered in their cum and she loved it.

The three of them took time to catch their breath and get dressed. Her man had her clean him off as he liked to watch her do that than told her to clean her new lovers cock..gently..He smiled as he watched the blush creep over her cheeks.."She does what I tell her to do and likes it" He told his friend.

"She is very good at that" The Cop said..

They said good bye to the Cop friend of his and he took her home. "What's next?" he asked her..

"My turn to surprise you " she whispered..as her hand reached for his thigh and to stroke his cock through his pants.."My turn to please you".

"YOU always do" he said with a smile.

"I always always always will" she said.

THE END