My Erotic Adventures on a Sex Site Ch. 04

Story Info
Tie me up and down.
2.1k words
4.3
10.5k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/31/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tie me Up and Down"

It surprised her as to how nervous she was as she waited for him to come to her house for the first time. They had been making love for weeks..at his office , on a drive..the train to the hotel...She knew him inside and out. Yet her heart still pounded when she would look at him. Her hands shook when she called him on the phone or when he called her. One touch of his hand anywhere on her body would send her into a passionate state indeed.

She checked on the meal..the table settings..and smiled as she glanced down the hall to the bedroom where the real fun would take place later that evening. She did not know how he pulled off this "vanishing" act for several hours but she was so damm excited he had managed it.

He was leaving work in Sunnyvale and biking towards her home. It was a mere 6 miles from work to her place. He smiled as he thought of all that was to come. Traffic was not to bad today so he had time to get there and do anything he wanted with none the wiser. "Working late..grab food nearby." was all it took. All bases were covered.

She glanced out the living room window and smiled as she saw him come down her street. She loved to watch him bike and had taken great pleasure in rooting him on in a local bike race. She knew how much he loved to bike and what pleasure it gave him. With one glance back to make sure everything was in place..she turned towards the front door. It was a warm day with a light breeze ..Perfect weather for what was to come.

He walked his bike up the pathway to the house he had picked her up at before. Nice neighborhood with folks happy to leave each other alone. She opened the door a moment after he knocked on it.

"Hi" he said smiling at her, "Where should I park the bike?"

"Bring it in." she pointed towards a table in the foyer, "Just leave it there. It will be safe."

He smiled at her as she led him through the house. Tastefully and expensively decorated. Yet the house was as open and inviting as she was. He took her in his arms.."I am hot..but very happy to be here." He kissed her deeply and she felt her heart beating faster as he let his hands explore her body.

"I have the shower ready for you Mi Amor". Taking him by the hand she led him to the bathroom where a fresh towel and robe were wating for him. 'No need to get dressed babe, just get comfortable."

"Not joining me?" he asked..as he began to take the bike outfit off.

"Dinner...and in a moment I will be back to see if you need anything dried off." She laughed as she walked away. Hearing his laughs always made her feel good. Friends first, lovers second. She went to the kitchen to check on the meal she had carefuly prepared. His favorite light foods. Easy to make, easy to make him happy.

He was stepping out of the shower when he heard her footsteps coming back to him. She smiled at his naked body as he began drying off with a towel. Green of course. It was their "in joke". When she first called him, she was in a green towel.

"Mmmmm" she whisperered. "I see something that needs some drying." She sank to her knees and took his cock inside her mouth..she sucked and caressed him but only for a few moments..

"Don't stop." he said.

"I am saving it for later." she got back up and smiled at him. "Dinner is ready". He pulled the robe on and followed her down the hall to the dining room where she had set the food. All of his favorites and light music in the backround. They both loved music and she felt it helped the digestion of the food and the flow of good conversation. They ate happily enjoying each others company. She insisted upon cleaning the table by herself and told him to make himself comfortable in the living room.

He noticed a basket full of oils and scents. He smiled. She was planning something for him. He imagined how she would please him. She came back to him dressed in a little robe and kneeled before him..."Stretch out on the rug". He got into position and she opened the massage oil. "After a long ride you need some pampering." She poured some oil into her hands and began rubbing and massaging his legs from his feet all the way up to his thighs. He lay back and let his mind drift to the memories of their love making and all those phone calls. He began to sigh as her light touch on his thighs..she was so close to touching his balls than he would feel her hands move..."Damm woman, do you know what you are doing to me?"

She laughed, "Oh yes Master..I do."She slowy rose and held out her hand.."Now if you please..follow me."

He followed her down the hall to her bedroom. He saw the bed and various toys lying near it along with silk scarves of all colours. His heart began to race as he recalled her telling him on the phone about a "game" she enjoyed playing. It had made him hard over the phone as she told him all the racy details. He had teased her about seeing a movie where a man consents than is hurt by the woman. They had laughed about it. "The last thing I'd ever do is hurt you." she had promised him.

"Lie down Master please." she led him to the bed and removed his robe. She smiled at his beautiful body which she never tired of looking at and pleasing. She loved everything about this man...This great friend of hers...His smile, his sexy eyes, the muscles of an athelete. His moustache and gotee which always tickled her in a hot way.

He lay back on the bed and watched her face as she blushed so easily everytime she looked at him. He watched her pick up the scarves and gently tied his one leg to the bed, than the second leg..next came the arms..and than she put a mp-3 player next to his head and got the headphones set up..the last thing to do was blindfold him..but she wanted him to see her pull her robe off to reveal..a thin sheer body stocking of black lace and nothing else. Her nipples were so hard...so ready..he smiled..as the blindfold was placed over his eyes. He could not move, not hear her movements or see her...

She smiled as she watched him ..bound to her bed with those silken scarves. Totally under her spell for once as she was under his from the very start. "If this is all I ever have, than I am so grateful." she thought. "I do not need forever or even tomorrow just right now is all I want , need or desire."

He suddenly felt her tongue licking at his nipples and her hand on his chest..He began to moan..than she moved and was now by his other nipple..how fast she moved..with every breath he took, he found her all over his body..his chest, his legs, nuzzling into his cock with her delicious tongue. Her hands and mouth were everywhere. He felt her finger on his lips so he opened his mouth expecting to suck her finger and was happily surprised to find himself biting down on her hardened nipple..first one than the other..She had to be naked..he thought..she has to be..

She began to stroke herself through a slit in the bodysuit..she was so wet..she dipped 2 fingers inside of herself and slid them slowly into his mouth..He sighed and sucked at her fingers as if he was a child and she was candy. I hope she knows how happy she is making me he thought. Than her fingers were gone and she was at his neck...than down his arm. Back to licking and biting his nipples and chest, carefully though so as to not leave a tell tale mark.

I am helpless and hard he thought..this is how I dreamed this would be. He felt her tongue slide up and down his cock and than she took his balls into her wet mouth and kissed them, sucking on them, caressing them. He grew harder by the second but she would not stop until every part of his body has been touched by her mouth, tongue and hands. He moaned loudly but with the headphones and music on he had no idea of how loud he truly was.

She could not stop smiling as his body showed her how happy he truly was. Every part of him tingled at her touch. I can do this all night long and into tomorrow she thought, quite happily..but reality began to set in..Even happiness has a time limit.

He felt her straddle his body and he sighed deeply..she was kneeling over his cock but not allowing it to enter her..He began to struggle against the scarves. "Fuck me now" he screamed in his head. Than she was kissing him deeply. He could taste his own pre cum on her lips and tongue..He growled at her..."Un tie me NOW."

She smiled as she listened to his words and thought ..if only...than she banished that thought and began to untie his arms and legs, moving swiftly as she watched his cock grow harder every second..He pulled off his blindfold to see her still in the bodysuit. She gently took the mp-3 player off of him.

"Why are you still dressed?" he demanded to know as he grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to him.

"I wanted you to take it off of me, My Master." she lowered her gaze as he began to smile a wicked smile.

"So be it." he grabbed at the neckline and tore it off of her body..the ripping sound filled the air..he forced her to lie naked on the bed ..so he could give her the spanking she deserved for making him and his cock wait. The sounds of his slaps filled the air with her moans and pleading for his forgiveness ..than for his cock.

"Oh you are going to get it."He turned her over and forced her legs apart.."and get it good." he pushed his cock deep inside her pussy feeling her lips there surrender to his hardness. "Take it my slave..take it all."

She loved the feeling of his cock deep inside of her. This is my happiness she thought. She wrapped her legs around his body and his cock thrusted inside her . "Please Master. " she begged him.."Pleaseeee"

He was hard and he was going to make this last..He pulled out of her and ordered her onto her back..."I want to cum in that ass of yours." he said.."and you are going to take it. "

"Yes Master." she gasped as his cock began to enter her ass..Pushing and thrusting deep inside of her as she moaned at his prowess. I am the luckiest slave in the world she thought. This hurts sooo much but feels go good.

He spanked her ass for good measure as he rode himself to the orgasm that would tear them both apart. She deserved everything she got, he thought, and so did I.

She felt his thrusts increase and she knew she would soon be covered in his cum...I love the feeling of it..the way it tastes..best treat on earth is the cum of the man she cared about.

With a loud growl he came deep inside her perfect ass..he smacked her on the ass one last time for good measure. He slowly pulled out of her dripping his cum on her ass, her back..Very very satisfied.

She got up and cleaned him the way he liked..she knew he couldn't shower again before his bike ride home. She loved the way his cock and balls felt as she gently cleaned their lovemaking off him.

He dressed and watched her put her robe on and pile her hair up as he knew she'd be showering after he left. She began to take the sheets off the bed and pile them on the floor. He watched every move she made as if he was memorizing her. She felt his eyes on her..and she ran to embrace him one last time before he got on his bike to ride home. She stared deeply into those sexy brown eyes. I will always want to please you, she thought.

"Kiss me." he asked.

"Happily." she said, and they kissed and embraced tightly. I can feel his heartbeat she thought, I hope he can hear mine.

With a jaunty wave and that wicked smile of his he got on his bike. "Goodbye." he called out as he rode away.