My Erotic Education - A Journal 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a thoughtful gentleman. It tasted wonderful, like the essence of an extremely handsome young man. I hope at your next fitting we can discuss other services I may provide to accomplish the same result."

"We really must be going if you have all of the measurements you need." my uncle said.

"Of course. I'll make up a linen pattern and then the young man can come in for his next fitting. I believe I have a suit and some shirts that I can quickly alter to fit him if you have a few more moments to spare. I would love to see him leave wearing something I've made. While I do the adjustments the three of you can look at my available cloths and start to think of what to select."

We stepped over to the counter where the bolts were piled and my uncle began sorting through them. I felt Will's hot hand cupping my naked ass cheek and he whispered, "That was wildly exciting."

We soon heard the sewing machine in the back room stop and the tailor re-entered with a shirt and suit of clothing over one arm.

"I'm afraid I don't have any undergarments to lend you but it is really a shame to conceal such a beautiful set of balls and cock, anyway." he said.

He helped me to pull the shirt over my head and did the buttons up on the placket, then held the trousers open while I stepped into them. Even though they were not made for me, they both fit incredibly well. He held the jacket for me and I slipped my arms into a perfectly fitting garment.

My uncle smoothed down the front of my trousers and said, "After your expert handling of the problem, his cock is hardly more visible than normal."

"Too bad no one bothered to relieve Will's problem." I said. "His erection is hardly less indiscreet than my own was."

We all three looked at Will and the hard growth causing his trouser front to balloon in front of him.

"I may have a solution for young Will." the tailor said. "Would you kindly step into the back room for a moment while the nephew dons his stockings and shoes?"

He held open the curtain over the doorway until Will had entered, then stepped in and let it fall behind him. As I put my shoes on, I could hear a sound similar to that a calf makes when sucking at its mother's udder and low moans that sounded like Will. Finally, I heard grunting noises followed by a sustained moan.

A few moments later, Will came out adjusting his flies and the tailor followed, licking his lips. We took our leave and the tailor said to give him a few days before our next appointment as he showed us to the door.

As we walked to the carriage, I whispered to Will and asked, "What did he do back there?"

"I'll make sure you find out later." Will said. "I guarantee it."

12