My Erotic Education - A Journal 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You really have the most beautiful body." I said. "You are formed like a classical Greek statue. "

"I'm flattered that such a lovely young man approves." he replied.

"I hope that you are very catholic in your tastes because as soon as I relate to my uncle what we have discovered about you today, I'm sure that he is going to make a hurried trip here to order new outfits and try to seduce you into his favorite activity."

"I can fulfill all of your uncle's needs, never fear." he replied. "And I'll have Master Will for dessert. I only hope that you will stop in to see me again, even after your clothing is complete."

"I can't think of a single thing that would keep me away." I replied.

We began to dress and it was with some sorrow that I watched the tailor's exquisite body disappear beneath layers of shapeless cloth. When we were once more decent, he led us to the door and unlocked and opened it. As we stepped outside, I had a thought.

"Mr. Steinberg," I said, "are all of the men of your faith similarly modified in their nether regions?"

"They are indeed." he replied.

"Well, I was wondering if perhaps you could introduce me to some craftsmen you may know. I am going to need new boots, cravats, dressing items and a whole panoply of items. Perhaps you are familiar with some merchants who will supply these items and are not averse to activities such as we enjoyed today."

"I do know such." he replied. "As a matter of fact, I know an excellent boot maker who is also much talked about due to the unusually large size of his equipment. I know that the two of you will become great friends."

"And I may still come to see you, also?" I asked.

"Any time that you desire. My door is always open to you. And to demonstrate my appreciation of your services, please relay to your uncle that the only charges you will accrue here will be for materials used. My work will be my way of thanking you. And I'm sure that once my friends become better acquainted with you, they will also wish to make the same arrangement."

"You are much too kind." I said. "I shall have to strive mightily to honor such a kind gift."

We took our leave of Mr. Steinberg and climbed onto our carriage. Will sat gazing at me with a look of consternation.

"What? Have committed some error?" I asked.

He stared some more and finally said, "You astound me. Do you realize that you have probably saved yourself hundreds of dollars in future fees from some of the best craftsmen in the city? You've only been here a few days and already gentlemen are falling over themselves to please you."

"I had no such object in mind." I said.

"I know. That's why you astound me." he replied.

We began our journey home and after a short while Will turned to me.

"I almost forgot to tell you. You have an appointment to interview a prospective employee at 3 PM. I believe I may have found the perfect person for your needs."

12