My Erotic Education - A Journal 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all too much, the sight and sensation, and I felt my full balls retracting and my molten fluid climbing the tube of my cock.

"I'm going to cum." I said.

"Give it to me; fill me with your juice." Philip replied and pressed his ass against my hips and tightened his ass ring around my buried cock. My fluid blasted into him, painting the walls of his ass with my seminal fluids in massive spurts. It felt as if his ass muscles were milking my cock to receive more.

I collapsed onto his back, our sweaty flesh cleaving together.

"Goddamn, that's what I call a fuck." Will said. "I'm going to be hard pressed to do a better job than that."

"Do your best, my dear." my uncle said. "Your best is always better than anyone else's, regardless."

Will went back to fucking my uncle's ass, inspired by our show and I heard my uncle mewling with pleasure.

My cock slowly wilted in the tight sheath of Philip's ass and when it was totally limp I rolled off of him, drawing it from its warm nest.

He rolled over to face me and said, "That was truly an outstanding fuck. I shall sleep peacefully tonight."

"Oh, but we're not done." I said, grasping his still engorged cock.

I rolled him onto his back and positioned myself so that I was lying on my stomach between his legs. His lovely cock and balls were before my face and I began to lick and suck at his tight ball sack. The delicious scent of sweaty cock and balls filled my nostrils, making me hungry for his flesh. I trailed my tongue up the underside of his fat cock shaft until I could pop the beautiful head into my hungry mouth. His whole body squirmed as my tongue swirled around the engorged head and dug into his leaking piss slit.

"I won't be able to hold out for very long after the excellent fucking I just received.' he said.

In reply, I sank two of my fingers into his cum filled ass and sought his prostate gland, which I then began to stroke while my lips slid up and down on his swollen shaft.

His hips began to buck, trying to force more of his cock into my throat and more of my fingers up his ass simultaneously. With my other hand, I grasped his tight ball sack and began to massage the fluid filled orbs.

"Oh, I can't hold back, it feels too good." he cried.

His thick cock grew even thicker and harder as his ass ring clamped around my fingers and at the same time that I heard Will groaning from his own long delayed orgasm I felt the fiery sperm shoot out of Philip's cock and into my gulping throat. His cum had a sweet and spicy flavor that I knew I would crave in future.

His cum was like an endless fountain and I was hard pressed to swallow all of the fluid flooding out of his cock but eventually the tide fell.

As his cock slowly shrank in my mouth, Philip lay as one lifeless.

"My word, did you kill him?" my uncle asked.

Philip opened one eye and said, "If he did, then I must be in heaven."

12