My Erotic Massage

Story Info
This must be the most lifechanging massage in history.
5.2k words
4.01
26k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenka's Erotic Massage

by auwriter

Chapter 1

Warm, soothing light washed over the walls, bathing the elegant space with calming tones and the promise of an experience designed to awaken your senses and set your body free of lingering tension. I laid on the soft, silky massage table, and covered myself with the sheet provided. The scent of enchanting candles filled the air, perfuming the air with lavender, vanilla, and luscious, tantalising passion.

"Welcome to your first time," I said to myself, realising this was actually about to happen.

Those few words made me feel a twinge of excitement and anxiety, my heartbeat quickening as I waited for this new and exciting experience to begin. My breath caught in my throat as Lenka entered the room, her long, dark hair framing her oval face and her deep brown eyes sparkling with warmth and energy. She wears an electric smile that tells you she's here to guide you through this new world.

Lenka greeted me warmly and introduced herself, her voice a soft whisper inviting me into her sensual territory.

She moved closer, and began by touching my lower back, putting pressure on me, then walked her hands one after the other the full length of my spine, stopping at my tense shoulders, and working on them firmly through the sheet. Her trained hands moved with grace and precision, and she knew exactly where to find my trouble areas. This was not a simple backrub -- it's much, much more.

I can't help but let out small sighs and moans as she continues to massage my back and shoulders. It feels so good, unlike anything I've experienced before. The sensation of her warm, skilled hands kneading and caressing my body sent chills down my spine, causing my thighs to clench unconsciously.

She leant in closer and whispered, I could feel her words upon your neck, "Just breathe and let go. This is your time to explore and discover yourself." I swallowed hard, unsure if I was ready for this kind of self-discovery, but already hooked by her words.

I stole a glance at Lenka's delicate features -- the curve of her glossy lips and the blush on her cheeks. Though dressed professionally in a robe similar to a doctor, I don't think there is a doctor on earth who looked as good wearing one. It seemed to be tailored to her body, highlighting her small frame in the most sexy of manner.

She saw me hesitate and reassured me, "It's okay. You are safe here. Your body is like a mysterious book, waiting for us to decode the stories within.

Lenka's presence put me at ease, and her soothing voice and deliberate touch made me curious about what lies beneath the layers.

I can feel my body begin to relax as she continues her spellbinding handwork. Slowly working her fingers on my tight neck and shoulders, she applied just the right amount of pressure, coaxing the tension from my body. Gradually, her hands drifted further down my back, tracing the curve of my spine and reaching the top of my bum crease.

She slowly, seductively, removed the sheet, allowing it to slide off my near-naked body sensually, and I felt it happening so slowly, my body being exposed in slow motion. Laying her hands on my skin for the first time, now free of the sheet, she continued her massage, moving her soft warm hands gently over the side of my ribcage, but not daring to slip low to touch the side of my breasts.

Her fingers danced along my skin, waking every nerve ending, my breathing deepening. Goosebumps sprung up on my arms as she worked her way back up to tenderly touch the nape of my neck. "Your body has been waiting for this," she whispers into your ear.

I shudder, unsure of what she means exactly, is this where it gets erotic? I didn't know, and to be honest, I was at a point where I didn't care. Feeling her lips so close to my skin sent heat radiating across my body in all directions.

Lenka's touch left me briefly, then returned, and I felt the sensation of warm oil being poured the full length of my spine. Lenka's hands touched my back once more, spreading the sensual warm fragrant oil all over my back, my sides, my shoulders. I could not help but gasp in surprise as she uses the oil to lightly stroke my back and shoulders. It felt wonderful; like the first sunbeam of the day after a long winters night.

The oil is rich and sensual yet light as air as her hands traverse my body, gently kneading my muscles, and arousing my senses. The new feelings this oiled massage brought with it, awakened something buried deep within me, far more intimate than you'd expected. It had to be the technique and the surroundings, surely it was not just Lenka.

Chapter 2

Her talented hands glided softly over my skin. Her touch moved to my sides once more, and I felt her fingers trace the outline of my ribs, a finger between each rib as she gently stroked the intercostal muscles.

Standing at my head, Lenka's hands swept down my back, and returned up my sides, over and over, with each journey getting tantalisingly closer to the side of my breasts. "Touch them" I thought, but said nothing.

Without removing her hands, she moved her position to the right side of the table, her hands now working on my lower back and sides.

I felt her fingers work just below the waistband of my white lace panties, before she pulled them down halfway, exposing the crease, and working on the muscles on each side of it.

I desperately wanted to reach down and rip them off, but I was too shy.

Her talented hands then moved to my legs, firmly massaging the hamstring and calf on each leg. After several passes her touch became lighter, and the path changed subtly. She was now working down the outside of my leg, and up the inside. With each stroke up the inside of my leg I struggled to breath. Laying here, facedown on this table, with only 5% of my body covered, I was desperate to be touched. It confused me enormously, because I had never been attracted to women, but Lenka could have her way with me right now, and I would eagerly participate!

The anticipation and uncertainty filled me with such a rush it was almost overwhelming. Lenka changed her motions, now going down my legs, and up the outside, each stroke getting a little higher. I felt as she lightly touched my bundled panties, then went away, again, a fraction higher, and down. Finally, without notice, her hands came up the outside of each leg as they had done a dozen times now, but this time they didn't just touch the panties, they held them, so that her retreating hands took my panties with them.

NAKED!

Naked before this magical women!

I was shocked, embarrassed, intrigued and aroused, all at once.

Expecting, wanting Lenka to touch my now exposed sex, she didn't. Rather she let her fingers from her left hand trail down the back of my left leg, all the way to my foot.

Picking up first one then the other, massaging them, before moving up each leg, firmly but tenderly massaging each leg. It took a moment before I realised when she had placed my legs back down on the table, she had put them slightly further apart than they had been before her foot massage. The back of my legs and the outside of your legs are massaged well, once more, then she parted legs a little further, and moved her attention solely to the inside.

My thoughts race as they war between the scandalous new sensations covering my body and the societal norms ingrained in my mind. I should not be aroused by a woman, I should not be having this type of massage. What was I doing here?

But then, that brief moment of panic dissipated like steam, and I once again desperately wanted to proceed.

The curiosity of diving deeper into this new and taboo world has an irresistible pull. The old fears and limitations I once knew dissipated, creating the space for a new, wilder version of myself to bloom. In that moment, I surprise myself: I've never before considered being touched erotically during a massage--yet the mere thought now sends an all-consuming thrill through every fibre of my being.

A small smile tugs at the corners of my hidden mouth as I breathe in the candlelit aroma and savour the tingling sensations dancing in the hollow of my stomach.

Lenka stops her hands from working on your legs, just holding them there, still, as if she somehow knew of my inner thoughts, and was allowing me time to process this newfound liberation. I felt light and free, soaked in an empowering confidence that comes with unlocking a part of myself I never knew existed.

Slowly, she began again, continuing her attention on my the inner thighs, parting them even further, gently, for greater access. I felt exposed, my most intimate parts are on full display for this woman to see, and touch. "Oh please touch me" I thought.

Her hands slowly glide up and down my legs, precise moves that must surely be missing my sweet spot by mere millimetres, but miss it they do. Every time. I begin to feel like I should adjust myself, and push toward the moving hand, forcing the contact, but I don't. I don't want to be in control, want to be at her mercy. I'm unsure if I feel vulnerable, or excited, probably both.

She continues the massage, but never crossing that border between intimate and sensual. The anticipation building up within me is both nerve-wracking and tantalising, my body feels like it's electric, every nerve heightened, my heartbeat echoing in my ears, and my core thrumming with heat. I find myself longing for the pressure of touch that is missing, making the warm oil on my skin feel like the spark of teasing fire.

"Roll over" she said.

Chapter 3

I begin to roll, then realise I am completely exposed. I cannot remember the last time I was naked in front of a woman. I am sure this must be the first time, and that is enough to push me to continue. I want this. BAD!

The thought of stopping here is too much to bear. I need to see this through to the end, whatever that may be.

I finish rolling over and lay there, my body bared before Lenka, and my thoughts jumbled like a passionate storm. The confidence I'd discovered now seemed overshadowed by the realisation that I was just moments away from something entirely new.

Lenka smiled, her perfect eyebrows arched in understanding. She poured more of the warm, golden oil onto my stomach, I felt it fill my navel and spill out, running down each side of me toward the table beneath. She gathered it before it reached the table, and covered my entire front with the warm slippery substance.

Her eyes never left mine as she sensuously massaged the oil into my stomach and chest, with long, gentle strokes. The heat of her touch radiated through the rest of my body, kindling a fire that spread from the tips of my toes to the roots of my hair.

With all that was going on, Lenka had still not touched me sexually. I was wondering if was ever going to happen, I needed it to happen so badly!

She kneaded my breasts, but avoided the nipple, the sensation of her hands holding, feeling my breasts, down the side of them, and up to the crest, then finally, almost accidentally, she ran them across the nipples! OH MY GOD! It has begun! I thought.

That almost accidental touch caused what I can only describe as a "twang" between my legs. I was amazed that touching a nipple can have that effect, all the way down there.

Her practised hands continue to work magic on my entire body. Her thumbs swirled around my breasts, and she teased each of my sensitive nipples with the perfect amount of pressure. With every stroke and delicate press, I felt an electric pulse surge through me, the tingling sensation was nothing short of intoxicating.

Her touch is the kind that whispers its own story, coaxing me further into the depths of the experience.

I've never felt anything like this before -- it's almost too much, yet it's precisely what need and not enough, all at the same time. Her attentive touch captivates all my senses, leaving me incapable of coherent thought.

Lenka left not one inch of my body untouched. With an artist's finesse, she made her way to my thighs, which tremble slightly under her warm hands.

Her fingers delicately traced and explored, as they drew closer to the intimate and most responsive areas of the body. With a soft, sensual breeze against my skin, she skilfully massaged my inner thighs yet again, making my anticipation build like a dam ready to burst with the floods of passion.

Lenka's eyes were like a guiding light that beckoned me further into my own discovery. She lifted her gaze to connect with mine, as a whispering promise passed between us.

"We've only just started," she purred, in a sultry voice that sent an electric shiver down my spine.

The promise of the unknown stretched confidently between us. I had never been explored like this in my life, but something inside of me, a yearning of empowerment, confidence, and desire, has unlocked a new chapter in my life - a chapter I wasn't willing to turn away from.

Her hands glide up the inner thigh of my right leg for the last time, surprising me by continuing, a single finger slipping between my soaking lips, past my entry, and over my clitoris, making me shudder and jolt, and then it was gone.

Her hand made contact with my pubic mound, the thin line of hair now covered in what must be a combination of oil, and my own fluids she brought with her on her finger. Her hand rolled over and over on my mound, each time causing my lips to pull up, around and down, causing them to tease my clitoris with tiny squishy touches each time she moved it.

beneath the lace, tracing the shape of your lips on the right side, around the top, and then down the left. The heat coming from between your legs is intense. You lift your hips, trying to meet her touch, but she evades you.

Her fingers then grazed against my lips and I raised my hips to meet them. As I did, she pulled away, whispering, "not yet darling"

I thought, "she called me darling, oh my god I am in love" by my rational brain, what little part was left functioning, knew it was just lust, absolute desperate lust.

Her fingers continue their movement around my lips, but only the outer lips. They are so slippery, and I am sure it was not the oil. I could feel how wet I was, and was certain it was all me down there. Finally, her finger went between my lips, teasing my hole, tapping it, and feeling the stickiness on her finger.

Chapter 4

Lenka's finger was poised at the entrance to my core, my wetness so absolute, in one steady, slow, tantalising movement that did not stop until it could go no more, she entered me.

There was no physical or mental resistance. My body needed this as much as my mind did. I arched my back and moaned loudly, thrusting against her hand. My excitement was uncontrollable, the long-awaited pleasure felt like the first drops of rain on sunbaked earth, and I revelled in every sensation coursing through me. I thought she was all the way inside me, but suddenly, she slipped her finger deeper into me, and I felt a jolt in my most intimate core. This rush washed away any lingering hesitation as I unabashedly rocked my hips and rode her hand.

Lenka's deft fingers teased and explored my wetness with every motion, stretching and toying with me as waves of warmth rippled through my body.

It was me, who now begged her "More, please, give me more!" though I had no idea what more was. I just knew I could not settle with this, there had to be more.

I flung my legs open unabashedly allowing her full access. She inserted a second finger from her right hand, two fingers inside against now touching my g-spot, my lips swollen and parted, she lowered her head and licked my lips, then sucked them into her mouth, tasting my overwhelming desire. Her tongue then flicked over my clit, again and again, fast at first and then slowing, becoming more of a rolling than flicking, then increased the tempo once more, in time with my needy panting.

Her breath, was warm and heavy on the folds of my pussy, adding another layer to the intense sensations surging from deep within my core. I writhed under her intimate attention, utterly lost in the most delightful torture of pleasure.

"Fuck, yes, right there," I gasped as she tugged and thrummed on my swollen clit, her mouth providing a vacuum that sent me spiralling on a wave of unparalleled bliss.

Her dexterous fingers twist, curl, and roll inside me, hitting all the right spots that make me buck my hips while my nails dig into the sheets.

With another round of expert lick, she made me see stars, and I bit my lip to prevent myself from shouting obscenities that would rival sailor in a fit. But she knew exactly what she was doing to me, and when my thighs quivered with the onslaught of ecstasy, she increased the intensity of her fingering, plunging them in and out with the perfect amount of pressure on my g-spot each time.

My orgasm crested like a monstrous wave, my body shuddered, my back arched, I lost all control, and experienced the first orgasm of my life! Oh God, so THIS is what people talk about, THIS is what I have been missing. Over and over again I came, hard, crushing waves of pure ecstasy.

As my ride slowly ebbed, Lenka pulled away, her lips slick with my wetness and her fingers slowly unsheathed from my core.

Through gasps of breath, I said, "Thank you so much!"

She looked up at me from between my still weak and shaky legs, "Not so fast, darling," she replied, her warm breath tickling my oversensitive clit.

She crawled over me, her robe now open, naked beneath, her small but perfect breasts, so firm, held their position against her chest, there was not even enough to sway as she moved.

I wondered if she had been naked inside that robe this whole time, concluding that she must have been. I was enjoying myself so much, I had not given a thought to her state of arousal. She slipped her fingers into my mouth. "Let's see if you think you taste as good as I think you do" I know it sounds lame, but that has to be one of the most erotic things of the day. Hearing her say that to me, talk dirty to me in such an elegant way. It made me shiver.

I complied eagerly, hungrily sucking and licking my own essence from her digits, moaning at the salty-sweet musk of my own pussy.

The flavour, and the act, excited me, and I found myself throbbing with desire anew. Lenka smiled as I let her fingers pop out of your mouth with a suggestive plop.

"Was that to your liking?" she asked, her voice dripping with sarcasm. I answered by grabbing her head and crushing my lips to hers, tasting myself on her tongue as I swapped fluids and desire with this goddess.

The kiss burned with the fire of two desire-filled bodies, tongues battling and duelling for dominance in a dance as old as time itself.

Her hands claw at my back, pulling you tight against her, your breasts meeting in a tantalisingly soft collision.

Lenka broke the lip lock, but only to travel down my body, scattering kisses as she descended. She trailed down from my neck, peppering it with kisses and gentle bites. My head fell back, and I let out an incoherent moan at every point where her lips made contact. My mind was blank; the world around me a distant memory.

The only thing that mattered now, in this luxurious room, was the woman lying with me, whose soft skin brushed against mine. My fingers were still wrapped around a strand of her silky hair, which sprawled over the pillow in a wild mess of passion.

She gazed into my eyes, pupils dilated and chest heaving with every breath. Her lips were plump and red--swollen from the fervid kisses we shared only moments before. She moved her arm, her hand disappearing, and then it returned, tracing her index finger across my lower lip.

In one fluid move, her finger slipped into my mouth, and I tasted something similar, but different to what I had tasted on her fingers before. "Do you like it?"

12