My Erotic Mind & Howard Stern

Story Info
Her fantasy of sexual pleasures with Howard Stern,
997 words
3.8
20k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh Howard how I am going to hurt you tonight, I am going to run my fingers through those long black locks of yours in my mind. I watch you on my T.V. set and as soon as I hear that sexy voice of yours, oh boy, my panties become wet from my tingling pussy and as I lie on my bed watching you with just my thongs on and my fingers twist my hard large pink nipples causing the wetness in my thongs to become almost sticky and the tingling is turning into throbs because my pussy aches for your cock to go deep inside of my tight pink pussy.

My middle finger slowly goes in the crotch of my thong finding the hot sweet juices of my pussy and listening to your so sexy voice, that laughter, oh my pussy becomes so wet, contracting listening to your laughter. Oh my nipples are so hard Howard. I want your tongue to lick my swollen clit lapping up the excess juices. Oh yes I watch how your mouth moves on the set and think of you between my thighs, holding my thrashing hips down with both of your arms wrapped around my thighs, you slowly take your tongue so lightly to my clit driving me crazy and then every once in a while slipping in a hard suck on my clit. My fingers dig into the sides of the bed, I am almost holding my breath as you tease my hot, throbbing tight, juicy pussy.

“Oh please, Howard, please give it to me harder!” I plead to the T.V. set wanting your tongue so much harder on my cunt.

My hands are now on both sides of your head holding your head against my pussy and then I feel your tongue hard on my clit and your sucking it as you drink my sweet nectar and I scream out so loud as my pussy explodes it's juices all over your face.

“Fuck me! Fuck me Howard!” I scream out into my room watching you smile on my set. Gawd how you send me to depths, I have never explored before.

I turn over and go to sleep to be woken by your voice in my ear from your radio show, I smile waking up to you and feel the tingling again in my pussy once again and decide this morning to fuck you as I grab my dildo from the night stand and insert it into my hot wet pussy, I want to ride you now so I place the dildo under me as I straddle it as I squat spread legs on my knees and I take you into my pussy sitting on your cock, my hands on my pillow to hold me up and I grind my hips harder down on your cock and take you as deep as I can feel your cock rubbing against my clit and my pussy explodes all over your big hard cock, “Howard!,Oh Howard fuck me baby, fuck me!” I place my dildo to my lips licking off my juices thinking it’s your cock.

A week has gone by since my last fantasy of Howard and a few of my friends talked me into going to a concert and there he is standing before me in the crowds watching the same concert I am watching! My knees become so weak and the only ones I am aware of around me is him, it’s like everyone else disappears that was there and he turns slowly toward me as I stand there wide eyed scared to move, smile or blink. He holds his hand out to me and I walk up to him as he is dressed all in black and looks at me over his dark gold rim sun glasses smiling as he pulls me up against his body.

My heart I think it will explode from beating so hard, I feel his hands going up under my short black velvet dress and on my bare ass as my thong is becoming soaked from him. I close my eyes and feel his lips on mine, running softly down my neck back up to my ears that is causing goose bumps all over my body. He is unbuttoning his pants now and puts both hands on my shoulders for me to kneel in front of him and I take his hard cock into my mouth, I begin to choke because he is so huge he is gagging me and saliva begins to run out of my mouth onto his cock as my eyes begin to water. He has my hair wrapped around his hand and begins to ram my head harder onto his cock and down my throat, letting me rest just long enough to spit some saliva on his cock and then back to bobbing and sucking on his cock.

He then grabs me and forces me to lean over the back of a chair as he moves my thong to the side and smacks my ass so hard that it brings tears to my eyes and nipple erections to my breast. I feel him slide his hard cock deep into my pussy and fingering my pussy so fast and hard that we both exploded in a huge orgasm that almost dropped us to our knees as I could feel his body become heavy on my back as we moaned from the fucking pleasure.

“So did you enjoy the concert?” I heard a man’s voice ask me.

I Looked up and there he was Howard Fucking Stern! With a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eye. “Very much so and I hope it was as good for you as it was for me. I left the concert that night . . . I know you want to know if I finally fucked him in reality . . .

A lady never kisses and tells.

The end