My Escape to London Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know how to make you relax." He said as he started to direct the warm water at my tense body.

He had me turn around and get on my knees in the tub. Then he aimed the shower head at my back and turned on the massage feature. I felt bombarded by what seemed like hundreds of pulsating jets of hot water. Like tiny fingers, the water slowly massaged and relaxed my muscles.

"Turn around and sit on the edge." He ordered.

When I turned, I could see that his cock was starting to grow again. He directed the water down my chest and around each breast, lingering on my hardening nipples. I bit my lip again, but this time in excitement, not fear, as he slowly aimed it down my flat stomach to the top of my pussy. I trembled, thinking he was going to aim it directly at my slit, but instead he went slowly down the inside of my leg to my toes. Then I felt him just as slowly make his way up the inside of my other leg.

The sensation of the shower massage was arousing me at the same time it was relaxing my muscles. I spread my legs wider, begging without words for Jon to aim the hot water at my pussy.

"AAAAAHHHHH! You bastard" I cried out when the water finally pulsated against my clit. Jon, holding my labia apart directed the warm water up and down directly on my clit. I exploded in an incredible orgasm, nearly sliding off the edge of the tub.

"Relaxed now?" He inquired, grinning at me. "Now spread your legs again like a good little girl so I can shave you."

I nodded and complied, smarting as I leant back against the cool tiles. I watched as Jon squirted a small amount of shaving gel onto a wet shaving brush then accompanied by my squeals of delight, worked it into a rich lather around my pussy and perineum. He began to slowly shave me, being careful to clean the razor blade between strokes by holding it under the warm running water. With most of the hair gone, Jon squirted some more gel into his brush and applied it to my pussy. Again he began to slowly shave me, but this time it was different, for the razor head seemed to vibrate as it gently glided across my skin.

"Hey! What's different with the razor?" I asked

"Nothing, it's just my usual one; I switched on its vibrating head to get a closer shave that's all." Jon replied

Snatching the razor, I rested it against my clit, "Oh yes, I must get one of these when we get back," I uttered as its gentle vibrations slowly excited my body."Ummm Gillette Fusion a name to remember."

Taking the razor from me Jon finished his work, rinsed my pussy clean with a gentle spray from the shower. "That's better." He groaned as he looked at the results of his labour. "No cuts or nicks, just as I promised."

Jon, his body already in the Jacuzzi, leaned over and kissed my pussy, his tongue darting in to touch my highly sensitised clit. He lingered over its naked flesh, rubbing his lips and tongue against it, revelling in the feel of my silky soft skin. He rose up and guided the full length of his now very erect and weeping cock into my cunt. He wrapped my legs around him and started fucking me with a slow sure rhythm.

I could feel his pubic hair brush against my pussy. Now bare, there was no hair to muffle the sensation of his touch. I pulled him in deeper, loving the extra sensitivity of my skin.

His speed slowly increased and I could feel his heat as he started to throb. I knew he was going to cum soon. It wasn't long before I could feel him cumming deep inside me, triggering another orgasm for me.

"I always like being bald," I teased as he pulled away from me.

"I love having you bald. Now you really are my girl." Jon replied with a grin. "But we'll have to keep you this way; It will itch pretty badly if you let those pretty blond curls grow back."

"Yes - I do know!" I said punching his arm.

Jon just grinned again and turned around to turn on the water to fill the Jacuzzi. We cuddled together in the confining tub, waiting for the water to fill it. It didn't take long, and soon I was playing with the bubbles caused by the shooting jets of water.

"This is so cool." I exclaimed as I raised my leg so that just my foot broke the surface of the water. I wiggled my toes and laughed as the water tickled the bottom of my foot. Jon chuckled as he watched me play. I sat on his lap, facing him, and gave him a fierce hug.

"Thank you so much. I will remember this weekend always." I murmured as I softly kissed him.

He put his arms around me and pulled me close. I could feel his erection hardening as it was pressed between us. I straddled him, putting my weight on my knees, while I rubbed his cock with my hairless pussy. Jon groaned and grabbed my hips to lift me onto his cock.

"Wait." I cried, backing away. "I want to try something."

With my pussy pressed up against a jet of water, I tried to excite my clit but there didn't seem to be enough pressure so I took a deep breath and plunged my head under the water. Finding Jon's hard cock, I slipped it into my mouth and began to fellate him. I surfaced for another deep breath and went under again, this time to suck on his balls one at a time. When I came up for another breath, Jon grabbed me and lifted me over his cock.

"No more." He groaned. "I can't take anymore."

He had me straddle him again, positioning himself between my wide spread legs and pushed his cock inside me. I arched my back as he entered me then took one of my hard nipples in his mouth and sucked deeply.

He was holding me so close that my clit was rubbing against him with each stoke. That, combined with the stimulation from the pulsating water surrounding us, caused me to explode in an orgasm so intense I nearly blacked out.

"AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!" Jon cried out as he again shot streams of white hot cum deep inside me. I wondered at the energy this man had, how does he do it?

We sat arms and legs still entangled, and waited for our breathing to return to normal. Then we emptied the tub and dried each other off with soft towels. We walked slowly to the bed and curled up under the covers.

He pulled me into his arms and we lay there quietly, knowing our interlude was soon about to end. Having dressed, we only just made breakfast. Since it would only take us 3 hours to drive home, we decided to tour the countryside and look at places such as Goodrich Castle, Ross on Wye and finally Monmouth where, being a Sunday we found most of the shops shut. With the evening pulling in Jon and I decided to call it a day, so we headed towards Newport the M4 and home.

With me driving and Jon cat-napping we soon had Reading in sight, again our agreed changeover point since I didn't know my way around London.

Soon after the changeover I looked over at Jon. He was concentrating totally on the driving so being devilish I undone his fly, pulled his flaccid cock from his pants and began stroking it lovingly. "Oooohh", gasped Jon as his concentration was momentary broken; this was more exciting than I had thought possible. With his cock now proud I threw my head forward and positioned the tip of his erection between my lips. Quickly switching on the cruise-control, Jon slowly but purposely, push my head down onto his cock, driving the full length of his massive shaft deep into my slippery mouth as he moaned with pleasure.

"This is totally unfair" whimpered Jon as he concentrated with the driving.

To add to his discomfort I started humming as I continued to deep-throat him.

"How the fuck am I suppose to drive with you doing that!" he exclaimed......This is the first time I ever heard Jon swear.

Soon I felt Jon's thigh's begin to tense up, his cock was becoming real hard and had started to throb, easing back slightly I awaited the explosion and what an explosion is was; determined not to waste a drop I kept my mouth clamped about Jon's cock and almost choked on its volume for it took 2 or 3 gulps to clear my throat; with Jon spent I continued to suckle his cock for all the remaining traces of his seed.

Quickly I corrected Jon's dress the best I could then gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"And to what do I owe that pleasure?" enquired Jon

"Oh nothing, just my way of saying thank you for the weekend and all that"

"Well if that's the thanks I'll be getting, perhaps we should do this more often.

"I hoped you'll say that" I replied gleefully

Soon we were approaching Maida Vale and home

"Ok! Where's it to be" enquired Jon

After a lot of thought I asked Jon if he would like to stay at my place, but being a Sunday night he politely refused, saying he had to get a few things ready for the morning. With perfect understanding he dropped me off at my place and following a kissing session which seemed to go on for eternity, saw me safely inside.

Noticing it was almost 11pm, I quickly got a few things ready for the morning, made myself some toast and coffee, then 'booted-up' the pc. As it was 'booting' I realised that it had been over two weeks since I checked my email and hated to think what crap I would find addressed to me.

Opening my email, as usual 99 percent full of crap (I really must do something about filtering the crap out), I found there were letters from daddy, Chris and Izzy.

Opening daddy's first, I learnt that he won't be home for Christmas since he was going to look at a olive farm somewhere near Cannes and if I wanted to, I was quiet welcome to come and spend the time with him. The one from Chris told me that he'll be home for Christmas and Izzy asked if she could come and stay with me since she had broken up with Charly and needed a shoulder to cry on.

Sat staring at the computer screen, I pondered as slowly re-read each message, wondering just how to answer them. Dad's was very tempting, whilst those from Chris and Izzy were going to be difficult, very difficult.

Do I confess all my sins to Chris in a letter or wait until he comes home?

As for Izzy, as scatty as she is, she has become a true friend, but do I really want her way of life, the endless parties, associations and suchlike?

And dear Jonathan; I feel sure he'll ask me to do something over Christmas.

Too tired to care, I cleaned my teeth and went straight to bed.

Do you think I could sleep; I tossed and turned as my mind churned through all the possibilities. The easiest would be to say No to both Daddy and Jon, allowing Chris and Izzy to spend Christmas with me, hoping Chris wouldn't loose his rag when I told him about Jon.

Unable to sleep and with the time approaching 5 am, I decided to get dressed and go for a walk in the park. At this hour of the day it's usually very tranquil with just the morning chorus from the birds and waterfowl to disturb your thoughts. As I slowly strolled around the lake, I realised what a terrible mess I had made of my life.

From a rational point of view, I actually loved, no craved the passion and attention I get with every relationship, whether it is natural or otherwise; its not that I'm a nymphomaniac for I can go weeks, possibly months without sex, but given the right combination I'm hopeless; I think I've proved this with both Zoe and Jonathan, dear sweet Jonathan.

With the city coming alive, I slowly walk home, my mind still confused as to what needed doing.

Following a quick shower and a bowl of 'Oats so Simple' it was time for work, feeling devilish I wore the same demure black skirt and white blouse I wore a few weeks ago along with the blue puffer.

I got on the tube and as per usual I had to stand. Recognising the guy's in suits I barged into their group until I was facing the 'suit' who was about 6 feet tall, again the two on either side of me were talking to him as best they could in the crowded tube.

As before I felt something moving along my stomach, but this time I held my ground, the 'suit' in front of me was still read his folded newspaper, which again covered my face so I couldn't even see who the hand belonged to as it slowly moved up to my breasts. I felt first one blouse button being undone and then another; after a short while the hand was on my breast, seeking my nipple then began to softly stroke it.

"Right you bastard," I mumbled to myself as I slowly reached for the 'suits' fly. "Let's see how you like it."

With barely a response from him I quickly unzipped his trousers, withdrew his cock and slowly started to masturbate him. With his station quickly approaching, he becoming more agitated, so I quickened up my actions where on the point of him ejaculating, I quickly forced his cock back into his pants and quickly zipped him up.

"Let's see how you like walking around in gummy pants all day" I hissed in his ear as he turned and followed the rest of his cronies off the train.

Having stopped off for my regular caffeine injection, thrilled with what I had just done, I strolled through the staff entrance of the store I work, to the sounds of joyful Christmas carols (groan). This is the only time in the year I think store staff should be paid extra; for the torture of listening to Christmas carols. Ok, I like carols but to use a phrase 'not 24/7', because at some point you switch off, you switch off to both the incessant music and unfortunately most customer requests.

With the lack of sleep I became increasingly 'ratty' as the day when on, come the afternoon I was starting to look for quiet corners, it was whilst 'resting' a supervisor told me I was to stay behind and help with the decorations, when I joked about an extra supply of aspirin; her look was such it would have instantly turned milk sour, suitably scolded I rushed around to the deli-bar to get some sandwiches, for I felt a long night ahead.

It must have been about 9pm before the supervisor was finally satisfied with our work and allowed us to go home, fearing I would fall asleep if I sat down, I stood all the way to Marylebone station. Once inside my little nest, I flopped myself down on the sofa and fell promptly asleep.

To be continued

12