My Escort, My Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot, and it was passionate, but it was my daughter, and I still hadn't been able to convince myself that this was the right thing. I grabbed her hair and gently pulled her mouth away from mine, which slowed her kisses down, but didn't quite stop them. In between kisses, I tried to cry out, "Kaysie......stop for a minute.......sweetheart.......wait a little bit....."

She stopped for a little bit, and looked into my soul with her dark green eyes. "What, daddy? Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, baby, it's just that I think maybe we should talk about this. We are creating an entirely new relationship here, and I don't want to do anything to mess up the one we already have. I love being your daddy. Can you handle adding lover to that title?"

"Okay, daddy -- you want talk? Then listen to me talk for a little bit. I have always known that you love me. You have been the best daddy ever! You have always taken care of me, taught me, showed me experiences that have allowed me to become the person I am today. You have been the perfect dad, and I'll never be able to show you how much I love you for that.

"But you've kind of messed me up a little bit too. I've been searching for a man just like you that I could fall in love with -- someone that can treat me just like you have all my life. I've looked and looked, and I don't think that man is out there.

"Then you asked me to be your escort tonight, and you dressed me up in this sexy dress and paraded me around the snobby people of that party. I know all of them were looking at me and telling me how pretty I was. I know all of those men would have given anything to fuck me tonight -- even old man Chandler got hard as I was kissing him, because I could feel him pressing against my thigh. If he knew I didn't have panties on, I think he would have creamed in his suit right in front of everyone!

"All those men wanted to fuck me, daddy, but there was only one man there tonight that was going to get to experience that, and that man was you. Tonight, I realized that there is only one thing you could do to love me even more than you already do, and that was to be my lover. You have given up a good part of your life for me, daddy. Tonight, I'm giving myself up to you to show you how much I love you.

"Think about it -- it's just you and I left. My grandparents have all passed away, and we have no other relation living. We are the only ones who will be affected if we fuck each other. You know how badly I want to fuck you, and I think you feel the same way. It's time, tonight, right here."

Then she unwrapped her legs from around my waist and stood on her own two feet. She readjusted her skirt, pulling back down over her ass, covering her pussy once again. She looked at me once more with those soul-piercing emerald eyes, and with a shy smile, said, "If I were Rachel, you'd already be fucking me. If you are having trouble with the idea of fucking Kaysie, then why don't you fuck Grace? After all, she was your escort for the night!"

She turned around, with her back facing me, and said, "Wesley, would you help me pull my zipper down? I just can't quite reach it myself."

I walked over to her and grabbed the zipper tab and started pulling it down slowly. If Grace wanted to be fucked, I think I could handle that!

The zipper stopped right above the crack of her ass. She turned back around and shrugged her shoulders, which caused her dress to fall to the ground at her feet. For the first time, I was staring at my beautiful daughter, naked except for her heels. She was incredible! Medium sized breasts with upturned nipples standing firm and erect, pointing up to the ceiling. Her stomach was long and taut -- no fat appearing at all. As she had shown me now a couple of times, her pussy was shaved clean, and even from where I was standing, I could see the moisture that had built up from being aroused all night by the sexual tension that had surrounded her.

"Turn around." When she did, I saw the roundness of her perfect ass. She was so athletic and muscular that her hips were concave, as if to create a place to put my hands while I was fucking her from behind. The air was filled with two kinds of perfume -- the kind she put on before the evening started, and the kind that only an aroused pussy emits as it spills its moisture in preparation for fucking.

"Undress me."

Still in her heels, she stepped over her dress, now lying pooled on the ground. She took off my tie first, and then started with the buttons on my shirt. With each one, the sexual tension inside of me increased. As she got to the top of my slacks, I reached down and pulled my shirt tail all the way out, so she could finish with the final buttons. Once they were all undone, the pushed the shirt off of my shoulders, and pulled my arms out of the sleeves.

She dropped the shirt behind me, and then knelt down to untie my shoes. I put my hand on her naked shoulders as I braced myself whenever she lifted my legs to slip my shoes off of my feet, followed by my socks. She then stood up and undid the buttons on my slacks, yanking them and my underwear down together until both were swaddling around my feet. I stepped out and kicked them away.

Finally we were standing together, inches away from each other, completely naked with the exception of her heels, which were allowing her to be tall enough to look at me face to face. Her arms were shaking with anticipation. She had wanted this, and she was going to get it. Deep down inside, I admitted to myself that I wanted this as well, no matter how wrong it was going to be.

It was my turn to pierce her soul with my eyes. I looked straight at her and said, "Kaysie, I'm going to fuck you." It wasn't a romantic statement at all -- it was to let her know that her wish was going to come true. She sucked in her breath after hearing those words. "I want to make you cum -- how do you want to do this?"

She smiled back at me and said, "Daddy, I'm so fucking horny right now that it doesn't matter how you do it. As soon as you put your cock is in me, I'm only going to last about 15 seconds before I have the biggest orgasm of my life!"

With that, I picked her up and laid her on her back on the couch. She kept her legs up, spreading them and pointing them at the ceiling. I slipped down between them and guided my cock into her pussy. It had been a long time since I had done this, but I don't ever remember feeling it hotter inside any vagina than that of my sweet baby daughter!

After just a few deep strokes, Kaycie proved that she knew what she was talking about. With a loud shout, she started cumming hard, squeezing my cock with her pussy as she did. She was thrashing beneath me, but I held on, determined that her orgasm wasn't going to stop me. I did slow down a bit so she could catch her breath, but I didn't stop for long. Soon I was pounding away at her again, and I could tell she started climbing back up the mountain, looking for release one more time.

My own orgasm rushed up on me, so I knew I only had a few strokes left. I made the most of those few strokes, literally driving into her so hard that her ass was bouncing completely off of the couch each time I withdrew. She screamed once again, yelling out, "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck OH FUCK!!!! FUCK ME, DADDY!!!!!!!! As she came again, she clenched her hot wet vault around my cock, sending me over the brink as well. I came long and hard inside my daughter's pussy, grunting and groaning, pulse after pulse, robbing me of my sperm and my energy.

It was over in a minute, but it was the greatest minute of my life. I had fucked my daughter, and it was incredible! It was like it was meant to be all along. I figured I would deal with heavy loads of guilt in the morning, but right now, all I wanted to do was lay there with my cock still buried in Kaysie's pussy, and hold each other until our pulse rates returned back to normal.

After a few minutes of post-orgasmic bliss, Kaysie opened her eyes and smiled at me. She opened her mouth, and I heard her say, "Thank you, daddy."

"Why did you say that?"

"Because you have given me all of you, and I have given you all of me. We are now complete for each other, one in love, one in passion. I have never loved you more than I do right now. I love you, daddy!"

My heart melted. "I love you too, baby. What we did was the most amazing thing ever! I am yours, and you are mine, forever and ever!"

She kissed me, slowly and passionately. When she was finished, she said, "Let's go get in your bed -- I want to lay with you and cuddle up next to your naked body all night long."

I helped her up off the couch. As we headed to the bedroom, she looked out the window and saw that the city below was now covered in a couple of inches of snow. From our vantage point 20 stories up, it looked like a scene from a snow globe. With my arm around my sexy naked daughter, it made the scene below that much more beautiful.

I glanced at the clock on the microwave -- 12:15. I kissed Kaysie and said, "Merry Christmas, my little angel. I love you!"

"Oh, daddy, Merry Christmas to you also. You are the best gift I have ever received!"

We crawled under the covers on my bed and spooned together, her luscious round ass pressing against my cock. I felt so protective of her, as I wrapped my hand around her breasts and slowly and lightly massaged them, pausing every once in a while to caress her nipples, which would cause her to purr. I could think of no other place in the world I would rather be than in that moment, sharing my most intimate space with my beloved Kaysie.

We drifted off into sleep, but it didn't last long. Out in the living room, I could hear my cell phone ringing. I separated myself from Kaysie and tried to get to it, but I didn't make it. I looked at the number that had called, and didn't recognize it. I thought about calling it again, but I figured it was just a wrong number from someone who was celebrating at a Christmas party somewhere. I was just ready to put the phone back down and go back to my naked daughter when it rang again, a second call from the same number.

By this time Kaysie had joined me in the living room as I answered the phone. I recognized the voice on the other end immediately.

"Rachel, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

She answered back in a very faint voice. "No, I'm outside your building. I know it's late, but can I please come up?"

"Of course -- I'll be right down to get you."

Kaysie looked at me with a confused look on her face. "It's Rachel," I said. "She sounds like she's in trouble. She's downstairs -- I'm going to go let her in." I quickly grabbed a t-shirt and pair of shorts from my dresser and put them on. Kaysie had found my dress shirt lying on the floor and had slipped it on, though she had not yet started with the buttons. She looked so fucking sexy standing there like that!

I finally got down to the front door of the building, and found Rachel standing there. She was wearing just a light coat, and it was covered in snow, as were her beautiful blonde locks. I got her inside and hugged her, trying to warm her up. She looked up at me, shivering as she said, "Thank you, Wesley -- I didn't know where else to go." I hurried her to the elevator and got her up to my apartment.

I realized that she needed to be warmed up before we did anything else. I ran to my bathroom and started the shower, and led her to it. I helped get her wet clothes off and onto the floor, and she stepped in and immediately felt better as the warm water cascaded over her little body, tinged pink from being in the cold. I left her to the shower and went into my room to find something she could wear when she got done, settling on a pair of wool sleeping pants and a long sleeve sweatshirt that would be ridiculously large on her. After setting them out on my bed, I went back into the living room to wait with Kaysie until she got done with her shower and got dressed.

Kaysie was sitting on the couch. She had managed to get three buttons on my shirt fastened, but she had started from the bottom, so she wasn't hiding much of her beautiful breasts. It was hard to be serious about Rachel with my nearly naked sexy daughter displaying so much skin. I smirked at her and said, "I don't think I wear that shirt as well as you, and it's my shirt!" She looked back at me and said, "Maybe if you wore it without any pants," and lifted the tail up enough so that once again I was staring at her shaved pussy. I wanted to lunge over at her and pay her sexy parts a large amount of attention, but I knew that Rachel needed me for some reason, so I kept my libido in check.

Rachel finally came out of the shower, dressed in the clothes I laid out for her. I patted the cushion on the couch between Kaysie and I, and Rachel came over slowly and sat down, laying her head on my shoulder in the process. She stayed like that for about five minutes, and even though she remained still, I could feel the tension in her body. Something was really bothering her.

Kaysie and I looked at each other, then back to Rachel. "Rachel, honey, is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

She sighed. "I left my boyfriend. You know I couldn't be with you tonight because he wanted me to spend time with him and his family. So we spent time, and afterword, we sat down and had a long chat. He wanted to know more about what I did on my escorts, and I finally told him. Naturally, he wasn't very happy, but he seemed willing to forgive me if I stopped -- not just the sex part, but stopped escorting all together. I told him I couldn't do it. I told him the money was too good to stop. But truthfully, that's not the real reason I couldn't stop.

"I couldn't stop because it's your fault, Wesley!"

I looked at her and asked, "My fault?"

"Yes, your fault. I couldn't stand not being around you. I need our time together, Wesley. The sex is amazing, and I can't believe you are paying me and then making me feel so damned incredible!"

I looked over at Kaysie, who was just smiling. This was going to be an interesting discussion.

Rachel continued with her story. "Wesley, I lied to you. I lied to you and I'm sorry and I need to come clean. Remember back a couple of years ago, when you asked me if I had feelings for you? I told you then that I didn't because that wasn't what I was being paid for. I told you that being with you was my job, and if I let my feelings get in the way, I wasn't doing my job very well. I could tell that you were disappointed, because I was sure you had feelings for me that you hadn't expected.

"Except the truth is that I did have feelings for you, but I didn't think I could let you know, so I lied to you and told you that I didn't. I lied to you because with all of my clients before, I never did have feelings with any of them like I had with you, and I felt that loving you was completely wrong. I hated myself for lying, but I felt it was the only way I could continue on a professional basis with you. I'm sorry, Wesley -- I hope you will forgive me."

I asked, "When did you realize you were starting to have feelings for me?"

She replied, "I remember the exact day. It was a Saturday, and you had asked me to come over in the morning. We spent the day together, shopping, dining out, and in general just hanging out with each other like we were boyfriend and girlfriend. I had never had a day like that before, where the specter of sex wasn't looming over our time together. We walked back to your apartment later that evening, and I felt that it was probably time for the sex part, so I started taking off my clothes, and you stopped me. Do you remember what you said to me?"

I remembered the day, but hadn't remembered the conversation.

"You said that sometimes we didn't need to have sex to top off a perfect day, if the day was already perfect without it. It was the first time in my life that I wasn't expected to fuck at the end of the day. My heart melted! You were so sexy, and romantic, and such a gentleman, and for the first time, I started falling in love with you. There were many times after that that even though we had amazing sex following an escort night, I would go home and masturbate, thinking about Wesley the gentleman who made me feel amazing, sex or no sex.

"I left my boyfriend, Wesley, because I'm in love with you. I'll never find another man who makes me feel like you do. You never degraded me, despite paying me lots of money to have sex with you. Even though I was basically nothing but a high class hooker, you always treated me like a lady. A girl can only take so much of that before she falls in love, and that's where I am now. I love you, Wesley, and I need to be with you for the rest of my life. I don't want to be your escort anymore. I want to be your lover!"

I looked up at Kaysie, her hand covering her open mouth, and I could tell she was as surprised as I was to hear Rachel telling me these things. Just two hours after Kaysie and I had fucked for the first time, my other most important girl in my life was leaning on my shoulder, telling me how much she loved me. If the conversation was interesting before, it was starting to get downright awkward.

I looked back down at Rachel, who by this time was looking up at me as if she had expected an answer that had not yet been given. I searched for words to try and explain what had happened just a couple of hours ago, but nothing came to my mind. So I just opened my mouth and starting talking with my brain being engaged.

"Rachel, I need to tell you something." I looked up at Kaysie again, and she could tell what I was about to say. She tried to wave me off, but I plunged ahead anyway.

"You see, Kaysie and I.....well.....let me put it this way. Tonight, Kaysie scored the big contract."

I could tell Rachel was trying to process what I had just told her. "You mean, you and Kaysie....tonight, the two of you...." She stopped talking and looked first at Kaysie, and then at me.

Kaysie spoke up, trying to help me. "Rachel, I'm not sure if you know of our family relationship, but my mother died right after she had me, and my daddy is the only parent I've ever known. He was such an amazing daddy, sacrificing a lot to raise me so that I could learn to be successful on my own. After tonight's party, including the part where I ran my tongue down old man Chandler's throat, I was feeling so sexy, and very horny."

Rachel grimaced at the Chandler reference. She had been on the receiving end of more than one of his assaults.

Kaysie smiled, and then continued. "When we got back to the apartment, I jumped him, and told him I wanted to give him a gift that I had never given him before -- the gift of me. We fucked, and I loved it, and I'm hoping to get a chance to do it again sometime. I hope that doesn't creep you out."

Rachel smiled and said, "No, if my dad were as sexy as your dad, I think I'd be trying to fuck him as well!"

Then the full gravity of the situation hit her. She started to feel like she was the third wheel, but not before she had spilled her guts to me about how much she loved me and wanted to spend the rest of her life with me. She stood up and started pacing around the room.

"Oh my god, I shouldn't be here," Rachel said. "I have to go. I've interrupted something special here. Oh, I need to go...."

Having her go was the last thing I wanted, but I didn't know what to do. Finally I looked up at Kaysie, catching her attention, and mouthed the words to her, "Help me - please!" Kaysie stood up and went straight to Rachel, grabbing her and holding her in a bear hug. At first Rachel tensed as if she was afraid, but soon Kaysie's warmth settled her down.

Kaysie said to Rachel, "C'mon, Rachel -- you and I need to go to the back bedroom for a little one-on-one girl talk." With that, she held Rachel's hand and led her to the spare bedroom in the back of the apartment.