My Estranged Sister Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course! We've had some pretty crazy orgies."

"Eve, I'm really nervous about meeting your friends..."

She turns to me and gives me that motherly compassionate look. "Awe! It's okay, Shay. Don't worry, I'm not going to let them do anything to you that you don't feel comfortable with."

"Thanks, mommy!"

After a few minutes on the road and we arrive at a nice house. The first floor is made of brick and the second floor has grey wood paneling covering it. It's got two garage doors and a large overhang for the patio. They're already a few cars parked in the driveway and Eve has to park on the side of the road.

I grab the cheesecake and we head inside. As we enter we're immediately greeted by Israa. She's looking stunning in her Christmas sweater and tight white pants similar to the ones I've seen her in last time. Her breasts try their best to tear through her sweater. She gives Eve a hug and kiss before she sees me. "Oh, you look adorable. I see you've taken my advice, your makeup looks great! Just a touch of each."

"Thanks!" I tell her as she gives me a peck on the cheek and takes the cheesecake from me. Eve helps me out of my coat and boots.

A redhead comes over and grabs Eve into a big hug and kisses her. "It's good to see you, Chrissy!" Eve says. Chrissy is also absolutely stunning. She's got on a green Christmas dress with red trim that leaves little to the imagination. It's strapless and shows plenty of cleavage, her large breasts barely can fit. It's like as if a thin piece of felt trying to hold two watermelons at bay. Her face is covered in freckles as if someone splashed the stars across her cheeks.

"You too, Eve! Ooooh! This must be the girl Israa was telling me so much about! Wow! Eve, you've really scored with this one!" she says making me blush.

"I'm Chrissy, you must be Shay!" I nod as she pulls me into a hug. "Aren't you the cutest thing I've ever seen! Your outfit is adorable!"

I can't help but burn hot with her words. All I can do is smile and nod. My shyness is kicking in full force. "Awe, she's so nervous, Eve. It's so cute!"

She pinches my cheek and gives me a kiss on the opposite cheek. "Come on in and make yourself at home," she says as she pulls me in through the living room, into the kitchen where Chantel and two other girls are standing.

"Oh! Shay! You look beautiful in that Christmas outfit!" Chantel squeals as she sees me. She's wearing a red mini skirt and a white blouse. She immediately comes up and pulls me into a hug. My face ends up in her breasts.

"Wow Eve, you really made out with this one!" says a blonde in black yoga pants that barely contain her round thick ass and do nothing to hide the thick bulge in her crotch. She's got a tight red with a white trim turtleneck on, which tightly wrap around her large pair of boobs. She pulls me into a hug when Chantel's done with me. "I'm Liz, it's nice to meet you!"

"You too!" I gasp, overwhelmed with all the attention.

Behind Liz is a girl with a pair of big black rim glasses and long dark black hair. She's wearing a red and black flannel onesie, with the snap on butt flap. She's got a white snowflake beanie hat on to top it off. She looks at me with a kind of innocent baby eyes. She smiles at me and I can't help but smile back. "You are so cute, I can already tell we're going to be best friends," she says. "I'm Alisha by the way."

"It's nice to meet you!" I spit out. "You too, cutie pie."

"The ham has finished, I just have to cut it," Israa announces.

"I'll set the table," Chrissy says.

"I can help," I say without thinking.

"Awe, I like her," Chrissy replies. I follow her and she hands me a stack of plates and shows me where the table is. I start placing them on each chair. I notice the other the girls talking to Eve and glancing over at me every now and then.

Chrissy hands me silverware wrapped in hand towels. I place them next to each plate. Then we start bringing out food. There are several different casseroles, a bowl of mash potatoes, a cranberry sauce, stuffing, and a few other dishes. So much food! We try to fit them all on the table and leave room for the ham. Then, Chrissy, has me fill cups with wine and set them next to each plate. I even get one.

Once the table is all set, Israa finally brings out the ham. Everyone starts to sit down, Israa takes the head of the table and Chrissy sits down next to her. Eve grabs my hand and sits on the other side of Israa with me next to her. Chantel quickly sits down next to me and Alisha sits down across from me with Liz at the other end.

Everyone starts to dig in before we even pray. I look at Eve, but she's busy filling her plate. I follow suit and grab some of the casseroles in front of me. It's got green beans in it. Then I take some of the ones with the cheesy vegetables. Eventually, my plate is overflowing with food. I dig in without hesitating. Everything taste so amazing. Especially those cheesy vegetables, they're topped with Ritz crackers. The ham is excellent. I finish off two glasses of wine. By the time I clear my plate, I'm stuffed! I can feel my stomach bulge with so much food in it!

"Ohhhhh..." Eve groans as she feels up her tummy. "I ate way too much!"

"Me too!" I add.

Chantel places her hand on my thigh and gives me a lustful stare. "Got room for dessert?" she asks.

"Not the kind of dessert your offering," Eve chuckles.

"Ahhh... Come on, sharing is caring you know!" Chantel sighs.

"It's really up to Shay I suppose, but give her a chance to digest the meal," Eve says.

"Fair enough, how about it Shay? Maybe after a few glasses of wine, you can taste some of my chocolate stick?"

I swallow hard as I imagine what Chantel's dick looks like. I meekly nod, too overwhelmed to speak.

"Hey, if you're offering blowjobs, I'll take one!" Liz says.

"Dido to that!" Israa butts in.

"Come on ladies, let the girl breathe... She's new to all of this," Eve says.

"How about we clean up the table, grab some drinks and get comfy in the living room and go from there," Chrissy says.

Almost all at once everyone gets up and starts clearing off the table. I grab my plate and Eves and make my way to the sink. I start the water and get it nice and hot before I start washing the dishes.

"Awe, Shay's already starting to clean the dishes, you've got yourself a keeper, Eve!" Chrissy says as she brings me some dirty plates while the rest of the girls start putting the leftovers in Tupperware.

With teamwork, it doesn't take long until everything is cleaned up. Before I know it, I'm dragged to the living room and pulled onto Chantel's lap. "You are just the cutest thing."

She hugs me close and it feels like I'm getting poked by the end of a bat. I look up at her in a mix of awe and fear. Her hand slips between my legs, all the way up my thigh until it's on my penis. Only a thin piece of fabric between her fingers and my little dickie. I feel so hot... I'm not sure if I want her to stop, but the thought of her massive python scares me. Her fingers travel to the edge of my panties and starts tugging them down until her finger finds my butt plug. "Oooh! You came prepared! Damn girl! I want to stuff your halls full of my balls of jolly!"

"Okay, Chantel... Let her catch a breath of air. She's still new to this all," Eve says as she enters the living room. She grabs my hand and pulls me away from Chantel and into her lap in a lazy boy.

"Ahhh... Come on Eve, we were just having a little fun," she says. "You've got her all prepped up for me."

"How about she just sucks our cocks," Liz says as she sits down on the sofa next to Chantel. She pulling down her yoga pants and thong, freeing her thick cock.

"Oooh! Are we getting Christmas blow jobs! I want one!" Israa says as she sits down next to Liz and starts to fetch her dick as she unzips her white pants and pulls them down. Her cock is smaller than Liz, maybe 7 inches or so, but the thickest I've ever seen!

"Are we comparing dick sizes?" Chantel asks as she starts to hike up her skirt. Her massive horse cock breaks free and it's the longest dick I've ever seen. Nowhere near as thick as Israa's but it's well over 12 inches long, for sure.

Alisha and Chrissy walk in. "Yeah! Is it time for the orgy!" Alisha asks with excitement," as she starts to strip out of her onesie.

"About time, I've been trying to hide my hard on all throughout the meal!" Chrissy says as she pulls up her green dress to reveal a nice 9-inch cock.

"Well, actually Shay was about to give us blow jobs," Liz says. I can't lie, the thought of sucking their cocks entices me.

"What if we line up from smallest to largest and let Shay work his way up? Since she's new to all of this, she'll get to practice her skills," Israa says.

"You're only saying that because you have the shortest cock here," Chantel says.

"Is it getting hot in here, or is it just me?" Eve asks as she tugs at her shirt.

"Oh that's probably because I slipped everyone ecstasy, I'm surprised it took so long to kick in..." Liz says. Oh my god, I took ecstasy!? Is that why I feel so hot right now?!

"Liz!!" Eve says. "You slipped Shay ecstasy!?"

"Of course, didn't you just hear what I said? I slipped everyone ecstasy. I put it in the wine!" she says. "So what do you say, Shay? Want to suck some cock?"

I look back at Eve as she continues to tug at her shirt. "It's up to you Shay."

"I'm not going to lie, I kinda want to," I whisper to her.

She nods. "Then go for it, honey."

I slip to my knees and crawl over to Israa's thick dick. "Ooh, baby! How about you give us a little strip tease before diving on my dick."

I look back at Eve and she gives me a nod. I climb to my feet and turn my back to the girls on the couch, looking at Eve. She looks as if she slipped into a haze at this point. I feel as If I'm a bit hazy myself. Everything is so hot. I turn my head back at Israa as I slip the strings of the dress down my shoulder.

I'm so nervous, but I can't fight how horny I am. It's like all the thoughts in my head have turned sexual. Slowly, I nudge the dress down, revealing my panty covered ass. The girls' whistle and cheer as my dress falls to the floor. I look back at Eve and she's tearing off her white blouse she was wearing underneath the red jacket. She wasn't wearing a bra as her titties bounce free from the blouse. "I'm just so hot!" she stammers as she starts to unzip her red leather pants.

I look back at the girls on the couch. Liz has pulled Alisha in her lap and has started to fondle her, while Chrissy starts to strip naked. I pull down my panties as they all watch with eagerness. I show off my new butt plug as my undies fall to the floor. The girls all coo at the site of my tight ass.

"Now come over here sweetie and suck my cock," Israa says as she strokes her fat chode while she pulls up her shirt and fondles her large melon size breasts. I drop to my knees and crawl between her legs. Her dick is so thick, I'm not sure if I can fit it between my lips. She puts her hand to the back of my head and guides it to her cock. I open my mouth and accept that fathead inside. It barely squeezes through and I have to strain my lips so my teeth don't rub up against her cock.

The thickness of her dick stretches my mouth wide open as she tries to stuff more of her fat cock in. I notice out of the corner of my eye Liz's got Alisha butt naked and is stuff her cock up Alisha's ass while she jerks Alisha off. Israa pulls down on my head, forcing more of her fat cock inside my mouth. My jaw is aching as it is stretched painfully open. I can feel the tip nudge up against my throat.

I try to swallow, but it just too big! That doesn't stop Israa though, she continues to push down on my head. I'm gagging and choking on that fat meat stick. I can't breathe as her sausage spreads my throat wide enough to fit down. Finally, my nose presses up against Israa's bushy pubes.

She eventually lets go of my head and I pull free of her fat dick. Coughing and gagging as I try to draw breath. I feel someone pull the butt plug out of my ass and I look back to see Eve completely naked as she spreads my ass wide and goes to town with her tongue. Israa grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back to her cock. Once again my jaw is being split open as Israa starts to fuck my mouth. Pushing her cock into my throat once more. I continue to gag and choke as she pulls out and then rams her meats sword back into the sheath of my throat. Suddenly I feel my ass hole spread wide to accommodate what I can only assume is Eve's dick.

"I'm sorry Shay! I can't resist, your ass looks way too good not to shove my dick in it," she moans as she pushes her cock all the way to the hilt. Alisha is moaning loudly as she bounces up and down on Liz's dick. Chrissy is on her knees sucking Chantel's monster cock. Suddenly Israa's cock explodes, shooting cum down my throat, filling up my stomach. Eve starts to move her hips back and forth slowly, rubbing her cock up against my prostate as Israa continues to fill my mouth with her sticky seed. Her caramel dick still lodged inside my lips.

She pulls out and covers my face with another load of cum. Chantel pulls Chrissy off her own dick. "Let me get that sexy girl's lips around my dick!" Israa gets up as Chantel takes her place. Chrissy moves over and tries to suck Alisha's cock as she gets impaled by Liz.

Chantel's cock slaps me in the face as she sits down in front of me. It's nowhere near as thick as Israa's, but it's definitely the longest dick I've ever seen. Immediately she grabs my hair and forces my mouth on her dick. It hits the back of my throat without even being halfway in. Eve really starts to pick up the pace on my ass. I can't help but moan around Chantel's big black dick as she starts to gyrate her hips.

Alisha is full out screaming as she gets plowed by Liz and sucked off by Chrissy. Chantel pushes her cock into my throat, it slips in without much resistance after Israa broke it in. Eve slaps my ass hard as she bottoms out inside me. "Fuck! This is the best ass I've ever fucked." she moans.

I'm completely lost in it all. The feeling of Eve's cock pounding my prostate is overwhelming as Chantel continues to press her cock down my throat. "That's it you sexy little slut, take all of my cock!"

I try to suck and swallow, but I can barely breathe with her cock sliding down my throat. My mind is in a fog as I'm being spit roasted by two beautiful women, one being my own mother. "Eve, you got one good little cocksucking slut here," Chantel says as she thrusts hard, shoving the rest of her long horse cock down my throat, my nose it's her pelvis. "Oh my god!! She actually took all of my dick down that little throat of hers!"

I gag and choke on her long horse cock as my ass gets pounded. I'm in a total haze as pleasure, pain, and a boatload of other sensations take over my body. I'm in complete sensory overload. My cock is stiff as a board. I can feel my orgasm building up.

My mind is buzzing as beads of sweat start to cover my body. Chantel starts to fuck my throat as Eve sinks that cock balls deep. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Israa mount Chrissy as Alisha cums all over her face, moaning so loud, I'm surprised the entire town might hear. My own cock can't take any more of Eve's pounding and has started to spray all over the carpet.

I do my best to keep up with Chantel, sucking her cock like a lollipop. Licking and swirling around the tip when she pulls out and swallowing as she thrusts back in giving her access to my throat. Before I know it she explodes in my mouth. "Awwwee Fuuuck! I'm cumming. God damn this girl can suck dick!"

An ocean of cum fills my mouth, I swallow and continue to swallow, but more and more cum fills up my mouth. She pulls it out and starts to paint my face with her jizz, getting it all over my hair and smearing my makeup, but I'm too far gone to care.

I look up just as Liz hilts her cock inside of Alisha. "Ohhh shit! Take all my cum you sexy slut!"

"Fuck baby, fill my ass with your seed!" Alisha moans with her eyes half-baked.

"How about you like all of the cum out of Alisha's asshole," Chantel says to me. I nod as Eve continues to pound my ass, her dick feels so good in my ass.

"Yes! Please give me more dick!' I moan out, totally lost in the pleasure of my prostate getting hammered. Eve pushes me forward as we crawl over to Liz and Alisha. Liz pulls Alisha's legs up, bringing her cock out, but leaving just the tip inside.

"Are you ready for this slut?" Liz asks as Eve thrusts hard into me.

"Yeees! Please let me lick all of that cum up!" I cry out. Liz lifts Alisha off of her cock and lowers her to my face. Alisha grabs my head and shoves it against her asshole as Liz's cum starts to leak out. Like the whore I've become, I lick as much of it as I can, desperately trying to get that creamy delight from her juicy asshole.

"Oh fuck, Shay! That's so hot, babe! You're going to make me cum!" Eve shouts, she's just as lost in the pleasure and sensations as I am... Globs of cum leak out of Alisha's asshole and I lick every last bit of it.

"What a slut!" Liz says as I lick up the last bit of her jiz. "Why don't you clean my dick while you're at it?"

She pushes Alisha off and without even thinking I wrap my lips around her cock and clean off her musky, sour cock. I can taste Alisha's asshole mixed with more of Liz's jiz and it tastes so good. I start deep throating her cock as Eve hilts her cock and explodes inside of me. She collapses on top of me. "Oh baby, that was so good! I love you so much, Shay! Your mommy's little girl," she whispers in my ear. "Merry Christmas Shay!"

Israa cums all over Chrissy's ass and backside. "Oh fuck that was amazing..."

"So..." Liz says. "Who's up for some cheesecake?"

***

I hoped you enjoyed my story. Feel free to rate it and leave a comment. I always appreciate feedback.

1...345678